Great Summer Days for Discovery

Story Info
A sheltered teenager discovers what sex really is about.
3.5k words
4.16
9.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in the story is over 18 and the characters are pure fiction... such are disclaimers.)

I had lived a very sheltered life. As a young adult, one would think I could make my own decisions, and live my own life. I was very submissive to my mom, and other members of the family. Mom had taught me that a servant of God needed to be a servant to all good Christians and neighbors. Furthermore, she taught me to obey and respect my elders without question. I found my submission a godly action.

My mom kept me in church and always reminded me that sex outside of marriage was against god's word. It was a sin and I would go to hell for all time if I had sex outside the wedding bed. I was so afraid that I rarely masturbated. And when I weakened and jerked off, afterwards filled with guilt, I confessed to God my sin of feeling good.

The first time my mom caught me jerking off, I was on my bed in a pair of her silky panties.

She thought for days how to punish me. And she came up with what she thought was the perfect correction of my wrong doing. My mother forced me to dress up in my sisters clothing down to the panties. She applied a thick layer of makeup and made me wear a wig. She denounced me as a sinful harlot to the family. Then she paraded me in front of my grandparents, uncles and aunts. My aunts were horrified, but my uncles and grandfather smiled and leered at me like a pack of hungry wolves.

As a teenager, recently turned 18, I reconnected with a friend of the family, named Bill. He worked in the maintenance department at a local movie theater in downtown New Orleans. I had not seen him for nearly ten years. Bill was a tall heavyset black, 45 year old man with a typical beer belly seen on many mature men from the south. But in truth he was really all muscle. He often let me into the movie house without a ticket.

My parents loved this because they always knew where I was during the summer. All of us saw him as family. Bill was the son of a preacher and well respected in the community as a church member. My mom told me that he would be an excellent role model for me. To please my parents, I started hanging out with him more and more. Bill was kind to me. He always found time to speak with me and give me advice on everything to include sex. Other than sneaking a peek at my grandma and mother a few times in the bath, I knew nothing about sex.

One day when I broke down and told him how I felt after I masturbated, he didn't laugh at me nor condemn my actions, but reach over and hugged me with kindness. It was during this hug I felt his soft cock growing and press against my right thigh. I tried to ignore it, but my body tingled. He released me gently and stepped back. As if on auto-drive my eyes shot down and locked on his crotch. His loose-fitting work pants tented with a huge bulge.

A few days later I waited for Bill to finish his work day in large storage room. Bored, I began to rummage around for something to read. It was then that I discovered a large stack of magazines. I reached up into the stack and pulled on one and the stack fell over in accordion fashion onto the floor. There had to be at least thirty gay magazines scattered at my feet.

I thumb through them.

Before I realized what I was doing, my right hand was inside my cut-off shorts playing with my growing dick and my left hand was grabbing a magazine with an amazing front cover shot of a mature black man being sucked by a college aged male student.

In a blind rush, I ran to the adjoining bathroom and dropped my shorts and underwear to my ankles. There in all its sinful sexual glory, on the pages of the centerfold, I saw a black man fucking a younger man's white ass. The young white man screamed silently from the photograph.

I had never seen a real cock in my life except for quick glances in gym class. In an uncontrollable heat of lust, I started rubbing my dick and getting rushes of hot flashes in my body. A few moments later, from behind me, I hear a noise and saw Bill. He had caught me playing with myself. I was so embarrassed.

"I was wondering where you got off to," he said.

He smiled and explained to me it was natural for a guy to have a hard on and want to see naked pictures. "I put those gay magazines for you to find."

Bill step further into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. He slowly removed all his clothes, and exposed his long thick black cock. I could not take my eyes off his hard cock.

"Do you want me to suck your little white dick?" Bill asked jerking off in front of me.

I nodded licking my lips.

He walked up to me and went to his knees and began sucking me. His broad flat tongue slid up and down my shaft. This was my first tongue bath. I had never felt such joy. He sucked and nibbled on my dick tip and massaged my balls in his large hands. I moaned with delight. His mouth was so warm. He spit on one of his thick long fingers and wiggled it deep into my tight asshole. I was frozen in both fear and excitement. It was painful, being the first thing in my butt hole. "Bill... it... hurts..." He rubbed my prostrate in tiny circles. I immediately shoot my load in his mouth. I almost passed out. He caught me and laughed.

He looked up at me and said: "Your turn. Want to taste my man cum, Baby?"

"I don't know how," I said in complete shock.

He stood up, pushed me down and without any hesitation thrust his hard-big cock into my mouth and began to piston his cock in and out in my mouth. I could only fit about 3 to 4 inches of his thick cock in my mouth. He must have been over 10 inches and so thick my hand could not reach around it. He grabbed the back of my head with his hands and held me there. I wanted to run in panic thinking I was headed for hell. But I moaned in complete ecstasy and said to myself that 'if this was sending me to the eternal blazes, then I would enjoy the trip.'

His big cock made me gag unable to breathe. Bill took his cock out of my mouth, spun me around and forced me down into a doggie position. "You're my little Bitch?"

"Oh God, yes," I moaned.

He reached up into the medicine cabinet and removed a jar of Vaseline. He greased up my virgin asshole, and after finger fucking me with one, then two, then three fingers, all the time jerking off my limp dick.

Within no time of being finger fucked and jerked off, I got hard again.

Bill then removed his fingers, pushed my head down to the floor, lifting my ass, and spread my butt cheeks. The stale odor of piss on the floor filled my nostrils. I could feel the head of his huge cock up stabbing against my tight asshole. His enormous cock head fought to gain entry into the virgin halls of my ass-pussy. He gripped my pale white hips with his huge black hands.

"There is no easy way of doing this," he said and in one hard push he drove his huge cock balls deep inside me. There was pop and rip.

"UUUGGGHHHHH It hurtssssss..... take it out..." I screamed.

He covered my mouth with his hands and immediately began to pump in and out of me with a vengeance. The pain was terrible for the first several minutes and then the pleasure washed to me over.

"OOOHHH YYYYEEESSSSS!!!! Pleaseeeeeee don't stoppp... oohhh gggooodddddd I am cummmingggggggggg!" I moaned pushing my ass backwards to meet his angry thrust into my once virgin asshole. "I love your cock inside me." I humped back like a wild horny animal.

He fucked me for about fifteen minutes. I felt him grow and stiffened. And with a grunt he shot his black cock sperm into my stretched out ass-pussy for nearly a full minute. Bill's hot sticky cum squeezed along his cock shaft and my out anus. It escaped my blown out ass and dripped along my trembling thighs. I came again as he filled my bowels with his black seed in a final hard thrust.

My sperm splattered on the floor beneath me.

He reached around my waist and lifted me up off the floor. His hard cock remained stiff and impaled deep inside my sore asshole. He bounced me up and down on his black snake. I could not believe he had not gone soft. After a few minutes of this he let me go and sat me down on the toilet.

His cum gushed out of me as I began to cry.

He looked at me and simply said. "I know you wanted this you little slut. So, if you crave more black cock come back tomorrow." He laughed and walked out.

Bill had turned me into a BBC slut by taking my ass cherry.

I arrived to his work an hour early the next day.

After a week of being repeatedly abused and used by Bill, we drove to his brother's home for a birthday party. Bill had warned me about his family and how much they loved turning out white boys like me and making them sex slaves for big black cocks. I laughed it off as Bill's attempt to keep me faithful to him alone. I had no desire to fuck around on him. After all I am his bitch for all his sexual needs.

Sometime during the night, after drinking shots, I passed out in the backyard.

In the middle of my stupor, I felt hands on my naked body. "Why was I naked?" I asked myself. My brain seemed to float in a fog. It was then I felt my body being tugged and pulled and realized my dilemma. My legs were spread and someone was fucking my exposed ass brutally. I struggled to get away, but my wrists were tied behind my back and two powerful hands held me in fetal position. I looked over my shoulder and saw my rapists.

Jake, the young son to Bill's older brother, aged 22, jackhammered into in me. I could hear him groan, ''Wow you are a horny slut. My uncle been training this tight ass-pussy, huh white boy?''

Drunk and too weak to fight back he pounded into me without mercy. He felt big but not as big as his uncle. Still, I was getting fucked like a bitch, in the semi-darkness somewhere in the back yard. The patio lights illuminated the area enough to see our naked bodies slamming together on the grass.

Sounds of the party in full swing above the loud music masked the slapping of his belly against my bubble butt. His balls slapped violently against my trapped testicles. As I lay naked tied up looking at the tall black man hold my legs and fuck me like his slut, he pulled out of my gapping asshole. He walked around to my face on his knees with his shorts pushed to his ankles. And he rubbed the head of his huge cock along my lips. He pinched my nose forcing my mouth to open and began to face-fuck me. My ass juices were bitter. He plunged deeper into my mouth with his hard cock and fired several ropes of cum down my throat. He fed me so much I gagged and coughed up several globs of his hot seed.

He whispered in my right ear, "My Dad will come out for his nightly smoke and he can untie you, if he likes." Jake laughed as he turned and walked away pulling up his loose-fitting shorts.

I sobered up wresting against my restraints. I lay in the grass naked for at least half an hour, wondering why Bill had not missed me. I tried several times to get up but realized that motherfucker had tied my feet to wooden pegs hammered into the ground as well. My legs were opened a good three feet apart. I saw the flash of a handheld lighter fire up a cigarette.

''Oh my god, what are you doing here?'' Jake's father Carl stood only a few feet from where I lay in the grass. Then he said, ''Your one of my brother's? I see you had a good time it seems. There sure is a lot of cum dripping from your white ass, boy."

"Your son, Jake did this. Help me...please"

Carl kneeled getting down on the grass rubbing a finger on my gaping asshole, poking knuckle deep in me. He pulled down his jeans exposing his massive cock all hard and happy to see me.

''Oh, you like getting fuck. I fit two fingers easily in your boy pussy."

I stared at his cock and he was much thicker and longer than Bill's cock. There was no way that monster was getting inside my asshole without ripping me apart.

A grin crossed Carl's face, ''I'm gonna make you feel so good white boy, look at this big black cock boy, that's what you want?'''

"I am supposed to be inside with Bill. Pleaseeee...." I moaned as he dug deep into my ass with his thick black fingers as he shoved his thick cock into my open mouth. My jaw stretched to the limit.

''Shhhhhh stay quiet boy, suck my cock,'' he said twisting his fingers deeper. ''Oh, you can take 3 fingers like a champ, did my son's cock felt good? Haven't you figured it out yet, we share everything in this family, Bitch."

I struggled to break free but remained tied up.

''Stay quiet boy, we don't want our party interrupted." he laughed. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved behind me and pulled my ass upwards more into a supported fetal position. I could feel him getting his big black cock in line with my hole. He spit glob after glob of spitball of slime into my ass-pussy. He pushed and I felt the head of his monster cock pile drive past my tortured spinster.

"UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG...FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK....."I screamed into the grass. "Pleaseeeeeee......ssstttooopppppppp....uuugghhghghghggggghhhh..."

He grabbed me by the throat and fucked me like a slut he wanted to brutally enslave. I knew he was the master of my body now and there was nothing I could do.

"You fucking Bitch, I only got the head followed by a few inches. There's more. If you scream out again, I'll make you sorry as fuck, you rotten slutty whore. Now take this cock like the slut you are..." He slammed into me with a cruel thrust only able to push a few more inches into.

I moaned into the dirt and grass powerless to prevent his cock going inside me.

"Fuck, Bill never told me you were this tight."

The tall black daddy pounded in me just like his son had earlier. Both Jake and Carl were so big and enjoying stretching my ass out using my white body for their pleasure.

''You will be a perfect little piece of ass, your so cute enjoying a cock in your pussy, '' he said as he pushed his entire length deep into my ass. I felt his balls slam my scrotum. His final and forceful thrust pushed the air out of my lungs. I nearly blacked out as I heard a voice coming from the house.

"Hey Marie, where did Carl get off to," a male voice asked.

"In the back having a smoke," Carl's wife answered.

I heard footsteps on the concrete patio leading to the yard. Carl kept pumping me hard and fast as the footstep halted.

''Well, look at this. Carl, where did you find this cutie pie?" Henry expressed in surprise. "Does Marie know?"

"A present from my son Jake," Carl replied as he pulled his cock fully out of my ass leaving only the tip inserted and then savagely drove it home again balls deep into my ass-pussy. Again, again, and again he plunged his monster cock into me.

"If Marie gave a shit about what I was doing, then she would give up some ass herself... the fucking Bitch is tight with it." Carl said. He continued to fuck me.

"Upphm uphm uphmmm..." was all I could moan against the assault on my ruined asshole.

''Ohhhh my god Carl, wow he looks so fuckable,'' Henry remarked.

''Come here buddy and shove your cock into this sissy's mouth. I don't want him screaming too loud. It may wake the neighbors." Carl smiled.

"I am your neighbor, Carl," Henry said dropping his pants in front of me and quickly pushed his large black cock into my drooling mouth. Thank god he was smaller.

I never knew the meaning of split roast until tonight. Carl increased his speed as he fucked me raw.

"I'm cumming, bitch," Carl groaned. "Take my cum you filthy slut."

"What the fuck, Carl," I heard a woman scream. It was Marie.

"You need something, Marie..." Carl pounded me harder as I felt him shoot several ropes of his juicy cum into my bowels. Then he said, "Can't you see I am breeding Bill's fuck toy."

He pulled out of my gapping asshole and soon I was filled by Henry's cook leaving my sore mouth free. Or I thought.

Marie now stood in front of me, pulled my face upwards by my long hair. She smirked and then spit into my face. What she did next totally surprised me. She lifted her flowing skirt, dropped her panties and shoved her hairy fat black pussy into my mouth.

"You better eat my pussy better than sucking cock, Bitch. This be my house and you been fucking my man."

I went to town on her pussy sucking on her swollen clit like a tiny cock. My face kept being pushed into her soaked black pussy with each thrust Henry delivered to my ass.

"Oh, Carl baby, this bitch got talent," Marie said looking at her husband. "Can we keep him?" she laughed.

"Ya gotta ask, Bill. He owns the bitch," he replied.

All the time the husband and wife held a conversation; Henry fucked me and finally came in my ass and grunted as he withdrew. I felt cum leaking out my ass down my thighs.

Henry untied my legs but left my hands bound. He then told me to go look for my Master. I could barely move I was so sore. I remained naked when I walked into the house with more cum dripping out of my ass. The room was filled with black men and women. They glanced at me but said little as if a naked white boy in the house was a common occurrence

"About time you showed up, Slut," Bill said sitting on the couch. He attached a leash and collar to my neck and walking me around to demonstrate his power and ownership over me.

Carl's daughter, Beatrice, home from college and older than Jake, walked into the room with a beautiful and sexy white girl on a leash. She led her sex toy to the center of the room and told everyone they could play with her cunt slave. Men and woman surrounded the girl and ravaged her body for hours as I sucked off Bill, Carl, and took Jake once again in my ass.

When the men and women were finished with the white girl, I was commanded to lick her clean from the sperm covered on and in her body -- all three holes. As I ate out the white slave girl, Bill jammed his hard-black cock into my sore ass-pussy with one massive thrust.

I knew I found my place - a sex toy for Big Black Cocks.

"Hello Carl," my grandfather said as he walked into the room. He stared at me and then looked over to Bill. "What did I tell you, Bill? My grandson is perfect for any party."

In shock I could not say a word.

My grandfather walked over to me, dropped his pants and shoved his huge white cock into my mouth. I devoured his fuck stick and did my best to deep throat him.

"Suck it dry, you little bitch. Just like your mom, you are an eager slut." My grandfather said.