Great White Limo, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No breakfast this morning, Steve?" I teased, as he lapped at me like a hungry dog.

"Mmmmmmmm, baby," he said, "I've wanted to taste you ever since that first night I heard you cum over the phone, remember? You were in your hot tub and I whispered-fucked you to orgasm from my bathroom. I was so afraid I'd get caught."

"Oh yeah," I said, slow-rolling up into his face, "I remem-"

SLAM!

It was the back door.

Steve rose to his elbows and looked up at me for an explanation, his chin glossy from the pearl diving.

I brought my index finger to my lips.

"Sssshhhhhh."

Bea had nine brothers and sisters, all local, and any one of them would walk in at any time of the day or night, and for any reason.

But it wasn't one of them.

"Honey! I'm HOME!!"

It was her.

——————————————————————————————————-

NEXT UP: Great White Limo, Part 3: The Game.

Note: Voting and Comments are turned off until the end of the story, part 4.

12