Greatest Show on Earth

Story Info
Man Realizes the Greatest Show Is Watching Wife.
2.4k words
4.21
15.2k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something on her mind, that was clear. When a wife is preoccupied, a husband needs to get his shit together and find what is wrong if he knows what is good for him. When she says there something she'd like to talk about, trouble may be brewing. That night after we got into bed, she turned to me and grimaced.

"There is a new person at work," she said, hesitating, "and he sort'a came on to me, like really." I asked what he had said that was sort of coming on to her and she blanched, then faltered. "He... ah, said, 'You look like... a... good fuck, Missy,' she said with a stammer, looking sheepish at telling me exactly what he had said to her, something she should be pissed at him for but she wasn't. I asked what she had told him when he came right out and said that to her. She was quiet.

"Well," I said, "how did you react to him saying that right to your face?" Again, she was quiet. "Well, what did you say to him? Tell him to go fuck himself?" I said sternly.

She looked at me and shook her head. "I didn't say anything," she said almost shyly. "The problem," she said quietly, "is I liked him saying it. I wasn't angry at him for saying it, being totally honest with me. It's how he talks. He's.... ah, from Africa. I know he didn't mean it to be insulting," she said. "He meant it as a compliment," she said, as if explaining a new language to a teenager. "I wasn't mad, because he didn't mean it like that. It was his way of saying I was pretty."

I couldn't believe she felt he was giving her a compliment when he said she looked like a "good fuck." She reassured me again that she wasn't offended. "He is a really nice person," she said, trying to reassure me again that she wasn't bothered by him saying that to her.

"Do you remember last year when you said people make way too much about fidelity in marriage?" she asked. "You said you thought monogamy was really overrated, not really logical in Nature? That maybe it wasn't that functional for humans either. Do you remember saying that?"

"When we were talking with Carl and Marsha? Sure I remember it. So? You saying you want to have sex with somebody, him?" I asked her, trying to think ahead. I had said all that, and I had meant it, but when push comes to shove, when you have to backup your words with action, with actual reasoning, it is not all that easy sometimes to substantiate and backup your positions said in casual discussion.

"He asked me if my husband was liberal minded. I said you were. So he asked me if I was, and if I would have any interest in fucking a black man." She hesitated for a long time. "Actually," she said timidly, "I would, I really would. I thought you said you wouldn't stand in the way if I ever wanted to 'be with somebody.' Would you?"

I was being hit in the face with my own words. I had felt for years that marriage should be more than just an excuse to have sex. She was right, I had argued that the myth of mating for life in the animal kingdom was bunk, that we are the only animals that even try. I had actually argued for open marriages, saying if a man really loves his wife he would love her enough to 'let her go' and would allow her the freedom to get pleasure with whoever she wants.

She had listened to me babble for years about sex being more than a show of ownership, more than simply like possessing someone and restricting their pleasure by the confines of matrimony. My wife was challenging me to live up to my convictions and allow her the freedom I said I should be able to.

She was also testing me on racial grounds, although I had convinced myself there was no prejudice in my heart. I had believed strongly all my life in racial equality, even fought for it, but not only was she challenging my beliefs on a sexual basis, but on racial factors as well. She wanted not only sex with another man, but she wanted it with a black man at that, and in addition possibly a well-hung dude as well.

I was stunned that my conservative little wife was asking for my permission, which in reality she didn't have to do, consistent with our joint philosophy of our marital pact, to go outside of our marriage for sex with someone else.

It took me three long days to fully accept the idea of her fucking someone else, and when I crawled into bed with her on the third night I was prepared to tell her to go ahead and do whatever she wanted with Mr. Long John Silver at her work.

Before I even started she gave me all the reasons it would be an okay decision to let her do what she wanted, and before I was even able to give my okay she listed why I just couldn't say no. She assured me she loved me, would never leave me, and it would just be sex, which I believed wasn't the most important thing in a marriage anyway, she reminded me. She talked a mile a minute, and by the time she was finished there was no way I could say no and still be a rational human being. I just couldn't stop her, not and be all that consistent with what I said I believed in.

I met Henry at the house when she brought him over to meet me. He was, in fact, more of a human being than I actually expected. Not only tall, polite, and well-spoken, he was also easy to talk to and a very pleasant guy. We talked sports, politics, and a little bit about our favorite movies, which we're surprisingly similar.

Two days after he was at the house for dinner, Henry took my normally modest little wife for a night of frolicking sexually in a bed of their choice at a hotel they chose in advance. I watched them go and actually felt a charge of exhilaration as they left in his car, a Ford 250 with dual wheels and the big engine. Not only was he a big man, but his car was huge as well.

When she came in the next morning it was easy to see he had pleased her considerably. Her cheeks were still red, her neck was flush, and her smile was as broad as the Mississippi River. It was clear he had pleased her, showed her she was indeed a very fine fuck, which I could have told her before she left to discover the wonders of extramarital sex.

The fact was I didn't hate it. The hardest part for me was just before and right after she left. There were the normal insecurities, the jealousy, the uneasiness, but at the same time there was a strange excitement. By the time she returned I found myself more excited than bothered, and as I listened to her tell me about her night with him I was turned on and sharing her enthusiasm. Strangely, the fact he was a black man increased the intensity, made the excitement sweeter and more extraordinary. I cannot explain it, but there was no denying the truth.

As I watched the joy in her face, I began to share her enjoyment like I never anticipated, never understood. She described how big he was and I liked hearing it, felt her pleasure and was delighted by it. It as the strangest thing for me, to hear my wife talk about her fucking and get as excited about it as she was. She told me about how he ate her and pushed a long and thick tongue into her and I found myself smiling at her total sexual indulgence, her complete shamelessness. I found myself totally loving to hear the excitement in her voice as she describing fucking another man.

He had fucked her like she never had been before, not by me and not by anyone. Instead of resentment, I was pleased for her, happy that my wife had such an experience. I told her so and she kissed me with a passion I had forgotten.

I heard myself asking when she was going to see him again and being happy about asking. She looked at me and smiled. "Tomorrow," she said with an eagerness I was delighted to see.

"I am happy you like fucking him," I said meaning every word. "It is wonderful to see the joy on your face." Again she kissed me and thanked with her lips and tongue.

"I surprise myself," she said with a glow in her face I hadn't seen in her for years. I found myself visualizing what they had done, imagining him pushing into her with a thick and heavy cock, seeing her pushing upwards against him and crying out with sexual exuberance. I pictured him eating her pussy and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, causing her to scream with delight, flail at his mouth and lose herself in sexual rhapsody.

After she return from fucking Henry the second time, I could hardly wait to hear her tell me about their sex. We were in our bedroom as she began to tell me how wonderful it was. She said he took her from behind and fucked her while she knelt on the bed in his room. She let him fuck her ass, which she had denied me for years. She said she came forcefully, and she was surprised and pleased at the intensity.

Henry told her to suck him and instead of resisting at being told forcefully, she eagerly complied, sucking him gleefully, drinking huge amounts of cum when he climaxed, shooting what seemed like gallons of sperm down her throat.

She said it was salty and she swallowed spurt after spurt while holding his cock in her hand, her fingers barely able to reach around his large shaft. In just a month I had gone from a man who only talked about sexual freedom to a man who listened attentively to his wife describ fucking her black lover and wanting to hear more, wanting to share her pleasure and hear every detail of the ravishing he had given her.

Cautiously I asked if she would ever consider letting me watch them. She thought for a minute, then said she would ask Henry how he felt. The next day she came to me and said she had asked him. "What'd he say?" I asked.

"He said bring your best friends and a television crew, because he didn't mind fucking for an audience," she said with a grin. "He said he would fuck your white wife for a crowd or just you, whatever you wanted," she added.

When the three of us gathered in the hotel room I had rented, we rode the elevator to the tenth floor. On the way up she asked me if I would be okay with just watching. I nodded and said that would be fine. "I know you like to take part," she said, "but for this we'd rather you just watch. Okay?" I said that was fine and could barely control my excitement at being able to see her with her virile black lover.

He looked at me with a funny grin and put his hand on my wife's ass. "Your white woman knows how to take a black cock in her pussy. Not all white ladies do," he said with a chuckle. "She fuck good," he said, holding her bottom in his big hands. "She can take a lot of black cock," he added laughing. "Most white housewives can't." He laughed to himself and gave me a wink.

I watched him undress her, looking over at me frequently. He then picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, put her down and with both hands opened her legs. He knelt between her knees and parted them with his shoulders. He eyed her pussy with a long, approving look, then he leaned forward and put his face against her wet and puffy slit, lapping lovingly up and down her labia crease. "I love white pussy," he said slowly, drawing out each word in a deep-throated groan.

After eating her for nearly thirty minutes, he lifted her off the bed and positioned her for his cock, and she scooted her rear to be ready for his entry. In one steady motion he pushed his cock into her and she groaned as he slid into her soppy slit. "Oh god yes," she moaned as his massive meat plunged into her. Thrilled by the exhilaration he was giving her, I grinned as I watched his cock slide in and out of my wife's pink pussy, pushed wide apart by his thick black cock.

When she came for perhaps the fifth time, she collapsed on her front, hands out to her sides, totally spent and satisfied by the black monster that had been thrusting repeatedly into her rosy pink, well-fucked pussy.

It was well past midnight when we arrived home and I asked her how she liked being the top attraction in a fuck-fest spectacle. She just grinned and kissed me, holding her arms around my neck and sighing, moving her pelvis against mine.

"I will fuck a big black cock for you any day of the week," she said pulling me against her. "You like it?" she asked.

I told her it was the greatest show on earth.

"And I'll watch you fuck any day of the week, as well," I said, returning her kiss with a passionate one of my own. We drove home and she spread her legs for me as we went. "Pretty sloppy in there after a day with Henry," I said. "Man has gallons of come in him, right?" She nodded and we laughed for a mile. We pledged right then to have a repeat performance as soon as she was not as sore as she was right then. It would probably be a few days, and I surely could wait to see again what really had to be the greatest spectacle on earth.