All Comments on 'Grebnik'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Funny lighthearted really well done.

Few minor mistakes but overall very good.

hieratichieraticover 10 years ago
nice

Nice twist at the end. I like that there was no stomping anyones free will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

nice twist at the end, fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it!

Its been a while since i read one this good. Nice work

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Loved the end!

I kind of wondered if that was coming in the end...but it did not lessen the story...loved it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon'nini

I liked it. It was very good. But.... It rushed through the sex too fast at the end, especially after the long buildup. And, it's not so much a twist ending anymore. It has been done before. What would have been better, is if she had been hypnotized, and it was just a little trick he would use every now and then to spice things up.

Still, good story.

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Grebnik

Great story. Kept my attention. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a great and creative story of hot motherfucking!

Adrian is a good son. He's powerfully attracted to his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. He believes he can hypnotize his mom, but refrains from fucking her under hypnosis. "He wanted to fuck her, but he wanted her to know and feel it. He wanted her to know she was being fucked by her son, and he wanted her to enjoy being fucked by her son as much as or more than she had enjoyed being fucked by her father." Yes, as a young girl, his mom loved her father sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's sweet little coochie and filling it with some of the same sperm that made her. Now Adrian's always hard around his mom, he dearly wants to stick his young cock up that same cunt, the cunt he started out from. He aches to give his mother what he's got waiting for her in his hot young balls. Mom's just as eager as her boy is, Adrian slides his stiff cock up his mother's warm wet twat and fucks it with all his energy and strength and boyish enthusiasm. Mom fucks back just as hard, and Adrian finally unloads his young balls, shooting her a great big twatful of creamy semen--the best way for a mother and son to bond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous