Grebnik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

Standing under the warm spray he leaned back against the wall, jerking his cock vigorously until his cum splattered on the tiles and slithered down the drain. Dressed in clean clothes and underwear, he went into the living room to find his Mom still sitting on the couch. Her robe was open and folded out to the sides, and the hem of her normally calf length nightdress was pulled up almost to the knee. The three buttons which had held her lace collar fastened tightly around her throat were unfastened, revealing just a suggestion of cleavage, and her erect nipples were pushing against the fabric.

She indicated two fresh mugs of coffee, and when he took one she arched her eyebrows suggestively, patting the cushion beside her. He flashed her a grin, satisfied that everything was going according to plan. It seemed at least ninety percent certain she was his for the taking, but he didn't intend to take her just yet. Now that he knew how long she had lusted for him, simply being horny wasn't enough. He wanted her so hot for him that she would agree to almost anything, so long as she could feel him inside her hungry twat. He wanted her to earn his cock.

Disarranging her clothing the way she had was, he was sure, as far as she would go for now in attempting to seduce him as he had suggested. It was possible that she wasn't entirely convinced by his assurances, so having gone this far she was waiting for him to make the next move. Even though she was sitting up close, with her thigh pressed against his, there remained a ten percent chance that without the uninhibiting influence of hypnosis, she might get cold feet and reject his advances at the crucial moment. That could undo all the work he had put in, and maybe even damage their already close mother-son relationship beyond repair. Their love for and respect each other was stronger than his lust for her, and it wasn't worth risking that on the possibly mistaken belief that she truly did want him to fuck her. Better to wait and see how far she would go, and hope that she would commit herself to the point where she couldn't back down.

He came out of his reverie when he realised she was talking to him. "Sorry Mom, I missed that. I was miles away."

She smiled and laid a hand on his knee. "I asked it you have anything planned for today. Anything, you know, different?"

He looked at her hand then at her face. Her eyes had an odd gleam in them. "Hell Mom, since when have you known me to make plans for a Sunday? You know I always veg out."

Her face lit up, and her hand tightened on his knee. "OK, I was thinking maybe we could do something, um, special. You know, just the two of us."

He thought quickly, then nodded. "Yeah, why not? I'll tell you what, you go get showered and dressed, and I'll take my favourite lady to lunch and an afternoon movie." That 'favourite lady' bit was a nice touch. It might encourage her to think that her hints were having some effect. "We can pick up dinner on the way home, or if you prefer we can eat out again."

Her face showed her disappointment. He guessed it must have taken her a lot of courage to go as far as she had, only to have him not notice. She rose from the couch reluctantly. "OK then. If that's what you want."

Despite her obvious disappointment, the afternoon went well. His Mom seemed to enjoy his company more than usual. In the dark of the cinema she even took his hand, on one occasion holding it in her lap, tantalisingly close to her sex. After the movie they went window shopping, then had dinner and shared a bottle of wine at a rather overcrowded but obviously popular restaurant. The evening was well advanced when they arrived home, and uncharacteristically she kicked off her shoes at the door, and walked barefoot into the living room, ignoring her slippers beside the couch. Taking off her jacket she turned to face him, and he saw that for the first time ever her nipples were stiffly outlined against her blouse, making it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Another first.

"I'm going to make myself more comfortable," she declared, slurring slightly. He watched her head for her room. Apparently the wine had loosened her up more than he would have thought, because she had never acted this way before. When she returned she was wearing only her nightdress, and with a faint smile she took a seat on the couch. "It's close to bedtime, so I thought I may as well get ready" she commented, a little too casually.

'What the hell' Adrian thought as he looked at the swell of her breasts. 'I may as well give myself something to wank to.' He spoke the word and went through the now familiar routine. "You have the house to yourself." he said quietly. "There will be nobody home for hours and you are reading a story in an erotic 'confessions' magazine. You have tried to ignore the tingling in your pussy, but it doesn't work and now you are totally aroused." He paused for a moment as her chest began to rise and fall rapidly. "Now do what you usually do when nobody can see you."

She reached down and pressed rhythmically at her crotch for a few seconds, then slowly pulled her nightdress up to reveal her pussy, already glistening with evidence of her arousal. Parting her legs she spread the lips and pressed a fingertip to her erect clit, rubbing gently at first then more firmly, then with a sudden movement she pushed two fingers deep into her crack.

Adrian watched breathless as his mother worked vigorously, and he put his hand down to squeeze his throbbing erection. This was better than any porno video, because he could hear her heavy breaths and smell her exotic scent. "Do you have any toys?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yes."

"Good, fetch what you have and bring it here."

Obediently she left the room, and returned less than a minute later with a slim vibrator, and an eight inch dildo with a suction cup on the base. Selecting the latter he fixed it to the glass top of the coffee table near one corner. "Take your nightie off." When she had complied he indicated the dildo. "Good, now show how you use that."

His pulse raced at the erotic sight of the rubber phallus pushing open his Mom's vulva, as she lowered herself until all eight inches were inside her. For ten minutes he watched her plunge up and down on the substitute cock, tits wobbling uncontrollably until she suddenly gasped and shuddered in orgasm, as her cum flooded out and down onto the coffee table. She sat quietly for another minute or two, gyrating her cunt slowly on the buried dildo, and then she lifted herself off with a long drawn out sigh.

"Fucking awesome." he murmured almost reverently. "You'd better put your toys away and then come and put your nightie back on." He watched her naked butt as she left the room with her cum oozing stickily down her thighs. Hurrying to the laundry basket, he took out a soiled tee shirt and used it to clean the table, and when she returned he mopped up the mess between her legs.

After she donned her nightdress he woke her. "That wine must have really got to you," he remarked. "you nodded off again. I think you'd better go sleep it off." They each headed to their own rooms, where he again beat his meat, desperate for release.

The following day at work wasn't very productive for him because he was totally unable to concentrate, as he tried to ignore his seemingly constant erection. Minutes before finishing time his boss handed him a large order, and told him that since he had done virtually nothing all day, it was only fair that he stay back to process the necessary documentation.

He was not in the best of moods when he finally arrived home almost two hours later, and he barely glanced at the attractive stranger seated on the couch. A split second later he looked again. "MOM? Holy shit you look amazing!"

She stood up with a delighted chuckle, and did a slow awkward pirouette in the unaccustomed high heels. "I thought I'd treat myself. Do you like it?"

"Like it? You are absolutely beautiful!" She had really gone full out on his suggestion about her clothes. He took her hands and looked her up and down. He was right, she was beautiful. Her customary calf length business skirt had been replaced by a slightly flared skirt that stopped midway down her bare thighs. This was topped by a light vee necked blouse, and her hair fell around her shoulders in soft brown waves. Gone was the severe white or flesh toned bra, and clearly outlined underneath her blouse was a red lace number that enticingly accentuated her breasts. Unable to resist, he reached and cupped one of the firm mounds.

Making no move to discourage him she looked down at his hand. "Just what do you think you're doing? I'm your mother."

"I couldn't resist seeing how they felt." He paused a moment, realising it was only a token protest because it was expected, then squeezed almost imperceptibly. "Are you mad at me?"

She shook her head slowly. "Not really, they're only breasts. I'm more surprised. It's been years since anyone touched them. I'd forgotten how it felt."

"OK, so do you like how it feels?"

She thought for a moment. "Honestly? Yes I do, but I'm not supposed to let my son touch me like this."

He began to move his hand, stroking firmly and insistently. "Maybe, but doesn't that make it more exciting?" There was no reply, nor did she protest when his free hand began to unbutton her blouse. "I want to see them, OK?" He peeled her blouse from her shoulders and pushed a hand inside the cup of her bra. Her nipple stiffened against his palm, and her breathing quickened. All of his previous intentions of making her wait were pushed aside, as he lifted first one breast and then its twin from their confinement. He lowered his mouth to a tightly puckered nipple, and she sighed in surrender, pressing his head tighter to her chest.

Keeping up his relentless sucking and caressing, Adrian unfastened the side fastening of her skirt, and let it drop to in a circle around his mother's feet. His hand cupped and stroked her panty covered sex, and she offered no resistance as he guided her backwards and down onto the couch. He closed her legs momentarily to permit him to slide her flimsy red lace trimmed briefs down her legs, and he tossed them to join the matching bra on the floor with her skirt. Parting her legs again he sighed with pleasure when he saw she had adopted the last of his suggestions. Her pussy and the entire surrounding area had been shaved meticulously. Pearly drops of moisture were already beading along the neat dividing line of her slit, and unable to hold back he leaned in and fastened his mouth over the silky smooth flesh. Her hips lifted and a gasp burst from her as his tongue parted the lips and found her clit, lapping greedily at the exotic nectar.

"Oh god! Oh! Oh yes!" Her fingers entangled in his hair, urging his invading tongue deeper as she bucked against his face, coating his cheeks with her free flowing essences. The intensity of her orgasm surprised them both, and she emitted a keening wail as her cum flooded his mouth. He sat back on his haunches and studied her face, twisted with not quite satisfied lust. Now there was no doubting her readiness. His patient terseverence had paid off, and now he had her too aroused to refuse him.

Stripping off his clothes he moved between her thighs and placed his cock against the open petals of her flower. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded her head, and he strained to hear her whispered "Yes."

"Say it louder. Let me hear you say it."

"Yes. I want you to fuck me."

He looked down to watch his cock push between the smooth lips of her bald cunt, and her arms and legs went around him, imprisoning him, crushing his chest against her tits. "Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh god yes!' After that she was silent except for the primeval moans of her passion as son fucked mother, and mother fucked son in a sensual dance as old as time. For an eternity of long minutes they strove against each other, gasping, panting, straining until her cum was pouring out around his shaft, and his cum was filling the liquid recesses of her cunt.

As he withdrew she smiled and sat up. "Oh my god Adrian, that was wonderful. You have no idea how long I have wanted that." They sat in satisfied silence for several minutes before she grinned and dropped a bombshell. "I'm so glad we don't need to bother with that 'Grebnik' rubbish any more."

He looked at her without comprehending. "What do you mean?"

She laughed. "I knew what you were up to right from the start. I told you I can't be hypnotised."

He recalled how she had hesitated when he first spoke the 'magic' word, but he still wasn't quite convinced. "But I saw you on stage."

His Mom nodded. "Yes I know. For years he has been making fools of people, so I thought it would be fun to make a fool of him for a change. I saw how the others reacted when he was hypnotising them before the show, so when it was my turn I copied them. I went through the demonstration on the stage to keep him convinced. I deliberately sat in the middle so he could play his tricks on a couple of the others, and then when he got to me instead of doing what he told me, I was going to ask him if he intended to pay us all the money he promised in cash."

Adrian laughed. "I would love to see that. In a way it's a good thing he keeled over when he did, because if it had happened when you sprung the trick on him you would never have forgiven yourself." he paused when she nodded her agreement, then continued. "Why did you pretend it worked with me?"

She shrugged. "It was just a bit of fun to see what you would do. After the gymnastic thing I thought that was it. I had no thought of where it might lead. When you did it a second time and lifted my skirt it got me thinking. I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time, so this seemed like an easy way to lead you up to it."

"You could have asked."

"No I couldn't. A mother can't simply tell her son she wants him to put his cock in her, any more than a son can tell his mother he wants to fuck her. I had to lead you into it, and when I was telling you about my Dad I saw you get hard and I knew I had a chance."

He had to smile at the irony. He had thought he was seducing her, when all along it had been the other way round. The whole time she had been talking she had been playing with her nipples with one hand, and fingering her hairless slit with the other.

Finally she shrugged and smiled as she saw his cock stiffen again. "All's well that ends well hey? Now that's enough talk. Bring that cock here and let me suck it."

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12