All Comments on 'Greed Doesn't Pay'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Strong Effort - KUDO's Author

Your no nonsense style of plot path and resolution is very much appreciated. It is also quite interesting to read another countries scenes and practices.

Thanks again Author - your talent, character and imagination in this theme of marital consequence is very much appreciated.

With Very High Regard

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
Not Good

I actually got jerked around by his story and her story over and over again until I got dizzy and could not finish the story.

The story from her point of view was of no service to the story. It was a disservice as far as I am concerned. Did it remind you of 20/20 and Nightline and other news reports?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
too short for a multiple perspective technique

one and a half pages is not long enough for this kind of story-telling format; sticking to a single perspective, either from the man or the woman would have done a more complete and therefore more satisfying job, like most of your previous stories.

with this format, it seemed like the wife was saying something and, Hugh Hefhner, she's cut-off and the story ends, with the husband telling us, "Well, she lost her job after fucking Henry and these other black brothas so she moved to the next town, but still cares deeply about her children, our two daughters and I made sure she got to visit them on weekends and holidays and such."

again, she was still speaking, when that abrupt ending took place! lol

AgenaAgenaalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I always like your stories Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you let the kids visit her after whoring

you still a wimp.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Not bad but its WAY Too short

decent story but the ending was way too short.... should of been at least another age long.

The author spent more time about how the hubby and friend got revenge on one of the boyfriends by branding the word RAPIST into his cock.... then about how Hubby and wife resolved things.

simply saying she tried to contact me but I refused... is really long good enough in this type of story.

It seems to me that having the kids get unrestricted access to their whore mother.... is NOT a good idea.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
good

good story well written I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I always look forward

to a new story from Winterfrog ... and I'm never disappointed!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I enjoyed your story as always

It seems a shame that so is gotten away with because people are afraid of being labled as 'racist'. True there are bastards of all races. I think the brown bastards problem stemmed from his native country where they had a different perspective on morals..Which led me to believe that I was right ..The US troops in Somali should have nuked the country and spared the rest of civilization one of the most dishonest , self seeking races in the known world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO 4 !

Another great work from the master!Winterfrog's work allows us the luxury of having empathy with his characters.We are given an insight into their desires and motivations that is often missing in the work of others.His story line is always coherent and plausible.Too often lesser writers loose their story line in a mass of psycho-babble.Winterfrog's character's never go out of character in their reaction to the tumultuous events in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hard to believe anyone is so dumb.

Nicely told story, but that is one stupid woman!

She had several opportunities to avoid the whole trap, and several more to escape it. Oh well, without stupidity, life would hold less excitement.

Thanks so much for writing.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Very good story, but

I have to agree with Harry. It seemed way to short. It didn't really cover what happened with the husband and wife once she came home and tried to face her husband.

The plot about how she got in that mess was covered perfectly, but it didn't seem to cover much about the aftermath once she was caught.

But still a good story regardless. Waiting to see your next one.

-Risq

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Most comments cover the ending. but it was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a great greedy read

top story but damn that woman was dumb, dumb, dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Confusing, too tame a word for this one

Why would an otherwise happily married woman start fucking around with these black guys?

This story made no sense. Yet I did see that you almost came out of the closet as a cuckold. The sex between the Africans and this woman was told quite graphically. I am sure you enjoyed writing it. I am beginning to think that the only reason you let the husband get his revenge is to keep the evangelical commenters happy. Don't worry about them. In your nest story make the husband a cuckold. You'll be much happier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Realistic Writing!

You hear in the news every day how naive women fall into traps like you have written, however, for Lena her mistakes were bringing her predator back to the apartment and covering up her affair. Lena really did not object strongly enough (a professional white woman being pushed around by a black man in an European city and no one calls the cop???).

I had no problem with the ending but the POV by Lena seemed so clinical and cold. Obviously, she went with the Africans to get some strange cock but the reader wonders given the causal nature of the encounter if she had cheated on Dan before. After all, she meet a strange man in a restaurant and then she go fuck him later that day. No doubt she had previous encounters. What was different now that Henry's actions drove her world out of control.

Similar to the story "Thinking Ahead" by Agena, cheating is discovered when something goes wrong or the expected becomes slightly unexpected. I really appreciate your stories because you do not try to make the innocent party (husband) the bad guy or co-equal guilty in the breakup of the marriage.

The recent story "Delights in Time" by thecelt provided a good example of this writing style. Picture this a successful husband who provides a perfect life (e.g., home,children, finanical security) for his wife including setting her up in her own business to do what she loved doing only to be betrayed by her. By the end of the story (reconciliation implied), this husband accepts equal blame for the divorce and consequences. It was a well written story but the ending was totally unrealistic.

Anyway, thanks for this story!

SleeplessinMD

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Hardly recognizable

At the beginning, each Winterfrog’s story was a celebration for me. Then few months ago the dry spell started with a series of weak stories. I was hoping for a change in the trend but no such luck. As others have mentioned we did not get a clue as to why would a woman get out to destroy her life – it just goes without saying now? And that is assumed to be a sensible character presentation and plot development by other commentators? Not even an EFFORT to explain?

And what about going with the weak blackmailed to cheat scheme? How unintelligent you have to make the wife in order to succumb to that (it bounds to get worse). And worst of all how unintelligent you would have to assume your readers should be to accept such non – effort story, on your part. Oh well, I will always have your early work, and hope for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why let her have the kids,to see her black friends

your logic sucks sometime.story was ok,but the plot get cloudy.why let your kids go around her and her black lovers.other writers don't think for me and can't talk for me either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greed

Story was great turn on.I hate wimps,this one wasn't I guess there is somthing erotic about someone taking a mans wife and doing what he wants.Human nature keeps him from enjoying his great achivement long.We all geat gready and look back and think boy did I fuck up.Follow up story would be great.Thanks for the turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What I like about winterfrog's stories

is that he writes about MEN. In most cases a white woman is a fool for fucking a black man. Except for ten percent of the time, where the black man and white woman are simply the victims of Cupid's arrow, the black man is on a white power trip. To fuck a white woman and make her his slave like many black men were made during slavery.

This black man was not in America and had no history of slavery so slavery exist in the minds of certain African tribesmen. A white woman should not let her thirst for a big cock cause her and her husband pain. Black men are no larger that white men. EX. John Holmes , who was of swedish extraction.

Keep writing good stories Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Actually this was a very good story with one

exception. No reason was really given for the wife suddenly accepting a man, black or any other shade, making out with her, stripping her, and fucking her. She was described as a good wife and mother. How did she suddenly decide to go on the wild side? With the exception of women falling in love with and marrying the few black males that think marriage is a contract between two people any woman fucking around with them is destroying her life. It is true that once most women go black they wont go back, but really it is once they go black, especially low class, they cant go back. No one would take them. For a woman to drop that low into the gutter she would have to have no self esteem and no thoughts of personal survival. Having this story, the slut being allowed to visit with her children verges on child abuse. She is an unfit mother and to expose children to such role models is abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The stupidest,almost idiotic "story" by a dislexic cretin !!

It is typical mind excrement of a asylum inmate. It would be more readable

if frog filled the pages with question signs !!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Unrealistic story.

The woman claiming "But what could I do?" implying she had no choice is nonsense. At any point she could say, "I'm calling the police" and she wouldn't have any more problems and, if she did, she could call 911 claim she was being raped or kidnapped and the police would be there in a few minutes.

Aside from that, she was dealing with blacks. Since blacks have lower intelligence she could easily out wit them.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
one we get past the racist comments

It wasn't a bad story, leave out the comments by Dwornock's stupid ass and then it's an even better story. The comment about painting them white, well I'll let that one speak for itself. Nice story winterfrog atleast the husband wasn't a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

HELP MY CAPS LOCK PLEASE DEEP IN MY CORNHOLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I SMOKE COCK SOMEONE HELP MY CAPS LOCK

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Once again the bitch gets away too easily.

As always a good story by a good writer and sadly as always the bitch gets away too easily. It's almost like Winterfrog is afraid of the man having some sort of revenge on a sluttish wife. I wonder why. His ending's are really fast making the man a loser. The men in his stories cannot be called wimps because they divorce the slut but they certainly are sort of losers if they let the bitch escape so easily.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Karan is Right

The cheating whore skank cunt slut wife got away way too easy. No revenge whatsoever. And he lets her see the kids.

What the fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lena was far more than a victim

By letting a stranger unbutton her blouse, take off her business coat and maul her breasts she proved to her rapists that she was compliment and easy prey. After the night of Lena getting fucked over and over by 3 different men it is very revealing that she didn't tell her husband, or the police or in fact anyone. This unwilling less to ask for help showed that she was at that time complicate in what happened to her, in fact she continued to be fucked for days and never did tell her husband. Now years later she says she's sorry but is guilty of allowing it all to start and never telling her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tree

Father, what is that hanging from that big oak tree. Son, that is your mother hanging from the end of a short rope. She had sex with a BLACK BOO BOO. She has paid for her FUCK UP now. Death by hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
greed

once with a nigger is to much you cant get rid of the smell

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Why

Does Winterfrog always turn him male characters into wimps at the end of every story? All his stories end with, "I divorced her after her planned and blatant cheating. I gave her a choice and she said I was a jealous loser, then she chose to be with her lover, showing complete hatred and disrespect for me. So in order to keep my self-respect I bought and paid for an apartment for her and her lover, became her best friend and sent my kids over there to meet their new and better daddy. Vengeance is mine!"

The way this story was written from The Whore`s perspective didn`t add much. The way she described herself as a loving wife and mother didn`t wash with her actions. She regularly went out drinking and dancing with other men, while her hubby was home caring for their kids. The way she so easily went to a club with a complete stranger, saw that it was a sex club, and instead of being "a good wife" and leaving, she stays, and is easily persuaded to strip and have sex in front of a room full of people shows that this obviously wasn`t her first time cheating. There was no embarrassment or hesitation to strip for dozens of strangers to see. She easily invited 2 men into her bed and fucked them with no remorse. They didn`t force their way into that apartment, they were invited, and she was under no illusion about what would happen, and did anyway.

Her version of being forced was a lie, even to herself. She went to the photoshoot with her only complaint being, "I don`t do porn". Not I won`t let a stranger photograph me naked and having sex, only that she doesn`t want to be in a movie! She claimed she was forced to have sex with the photographer, but what was her excuse the next day when she returned to him UNACCOMPANIED and fucked him all day! She wasn`t blackmailed, because SHE HAD THE FUCKING PHOTOS IN HER HAND, and she turned them over to her lover without objection! She wasn`t a prisoner, because she went to work everyday, she went home to her family every weekend, and she returned to her lover EVERY TIME! Not the actions of a forced person. She made NO attempt to stop it or leave. If it was against her will, all she had to do was stay at home with her family on Monday mornings, but she eagerly went back every week. Her weak attempt to evict Henry only came when it became clear that her husband was suspicious MONTHS later. And she made no further attempts.

I enjoy your stories Winterfrog, but I wish you wouldn`t insist on wrapping them up so neatly, with a happy ever after ending each time. Most divorced couples never get along, and I wish some of yours wouldn`t too. It`s more entertaining when bad people get what they deserve,(cheaters are scum) and good people get pay-back, at least in print. What is the point of getting revenge against the cheating bitches, if the hubby feels more guilt about it than the whore? Why the revenge at all,if he then immediately forgives her and they become better friends afterwards than they were before?

Either forget the vengeance, or don`t water it down and do it right. Why get revenge on the slut, and then undo it in the epilogue? Make those bitches suffer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your country is in the sewer

And this is why.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Not enough

well, as far as the story goes it was not too bad, the black mother fuckers got what they deserve. they need to learn to start fucking with their own fucking women, oh wait, even the black women don't want them. So for some reason they think that white women are for them. Like I said they got what they deserve in fact, they should have had their damn cocks cut off and been castrated. But back to the story, it was pretty good reading, you should do a sequel to it. 4 stars to ya only because it wasn't long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Some fuckers find it hard to fuck if you smash their kneecaps and elbows. Just a casual observation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, now that what I call retribution. `

I like it.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO MATTER THE COUNTRY OR THE JOB

cheaters abound in all races. creeds and situations. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 GREED MIGHT NOT PAY

but stupidity takes the cake in attempts, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not racism?

Since the sixties black men have made.their goal to fuck as many.white women as.possible. many.of these.womrn did that to piss off their fathers. It is now an epidemic in Texas with the intent to exterminate white men. But people are dissuaded from violence by the PC POLICE...poor America

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 06/15/06

re:

The US troops in Somali should have nuked the country and spared the rest of civilization one of the most dishonest , self seeking races in the known world.

I live in a part of the US where the govt. is settling a lot of Somali 'refugees', and that statement is nothing but the truth. Whiny freeloaders who throw a fit if they don't get their way and act as if the rules and laws do not apply to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good message to all white women wanting BBC

You'll get a lot more than what you hoped for and then you will learn how it is to live in a third world country household. Good story for starters.

Should have cut off the guy's dick and/or his balls. The branding will not stop him from doing anything he was doing before. Rather wimpish revenge.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Another good story from Wfrog. For Henry, amputation, not branding , would have been a better outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puck

All of you little cock white men. Suck our big black cock!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Went dinner once OK on to club cheating

Sorry black guys sports and USMC large communal showers mixed races some big some small biggest Paris Island boot camp white southern boy 18 beat Sears catalogue guy. who knows when erect but no lack of teasing him about only cows or horses take it

Don't read stories big black cock main point if one thrown in as this I will keep reading

Racist? One of best friends since high school black professional still see him now and again at high school and college reunions always been physically stronger and built better but can beat him at most sports muscle bound

So writers please don't forget BBC or whatever you call it don't matter most of the time with intelligent women sluts not included

In our country black men white women highest divorce rate white men and black women lowest rate if any brains what does that tell you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope the kids

Reject her visits...

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
WHERE AS GREED MIGHT NOT PAY

but to separate greed from lust. too close to call. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a simple beating and a word burned on his cock?

that's pretty weak OP.

Maybe snip his balls off?

Simple, really. Make him effectively sterile.

Rape isn't a big deal in the Congo of Africa, where it's used as a weapon of war.

Why not tattoo, 'ALLAH IS PIG' on his back and legs. A lot of devout worshipers there. He'll never be able to wear a shirt again in the southern heat.

Or hell...idk....break a single knee cap. Shit rarely ever heals correctly.

This is all kindergarden level shit I'm throwing ya OP. Simple revenge. Stop thinking like a 'people-kind' progressive. He's not worried word around the Apple Inc. store or local Starbucks that he rapes women. He's not upset at all the hashtag METOO abuse he'll get on twitter. I know it's hard OP, but plant your heels on the floor...and let out a nice belly guttural sound. Feel that? It's your balls. Use them next time you write a villain from a traditional mindset.

Hell, I'll rape a biker's wife...if all he'll do is tat my cock, beat me up a lil', and send me back to my home state. I won't...because actual bikers will keep hitting me....till I stop moving.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Didn't work for me.

However, burning "rapist" into his cock is the most original revenge I've read. I did like that!

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
The best part of a cheating story is missing

The initial confrontation between the betrayed and betraying spouses after the discovery of adultery is almost always the most dramatic and exciting aspect of a story about cheating. Winterfrog did not include this event in this story. As a reader I feel cheated by that omission. Perhaps the author's intent was to create empathy for Dan's feelings about Lena's choices. Hopefully Winterfrog does not often exclude such pivotal scenes from his published works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it and disagree with ginterhunter about the need for a confrontation. There really was no need or reason for it in the circumstances.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Emotionless , Sterile Crap.

Hallmark of this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Badly written story. Maybe an editor might help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never thought that you would write such a miserable piece of trash. Your skills do not lie in the world of sex crazed imbeciles. Pleasere-read some of your higher rated stories and you seem like a chap that should see the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anytime a woman is screwed over with blackmail and the husband soen't take it into account I lose interest. A little date rape and video can be effective I''m sure.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

What is this obsession with having custody of the kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous