Greek Goddess Ch. 02: Waffles with Honey

Story Info
Obedience at breakfast is delicious.
2.4k words
4.24
11.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

"You lost pretty badly last night, Kathe."

"Those were just cheap tricks. Although I must admit that he had to have practiced a lot to put on that card show. We also guessed that silly trick with the coins, so he lost too."

"You're always so proud, at least you can admit that it was fun."

"Yes ... yes, but it's curious that I can not remember the last thing he did. First it was the coins, then the cards, and then I'm drawing a blank. Do you remember everything from last night? I've never had such strong amnesia from alcohol."

"The last thing, mmn. It was a hypnosis session, that's why you can not remember."

"Hypnosis? We were hypnotized?"

"Emily and you, yes. I was just a spectator."

Katherine was beginning to remember, both of them holding hands, focused on the deep voice of the magician in the red mask.

"I remember ... I remember, it started with a ... a Greek goddess. Strangely, she felt a tickling in her belly."

"He told you a story, and you both fell deeply into a trance. I had never seen someone in a trance."

"You were going to hypnotherapy, if I recall?"

"You are correct, the Doctor has hypnotized me, to help me deal with my relationship with Clara. Even so, I have never seen another person fall to such a deep state of consciousness."

"Well, enough with the intrigue, tell me what Emily and I did while in a trance. I hope it was nothing dumb, or that magician will pay. Wait, where is Emily?"

"She is resting, I didn't want to wake her up. Actually, I do not remember much either beyond a minor detail, I pinched Emily to see if she was pretending or not. And then everything goes blank. I think I was also hypnotized." She giggled, like her regard for the matter was incidental.

"Don't you fear that he took advantage of us?" Kathe said, more intrigued than nervous.

"The bar was still full of people, I doubt they let such a strange character (Did you see the ridiculous mask that he brought?), leave with three zombie-girls." She put her arms up in front of her, imitating a classic B movie zombie.

"Hhahah, I guess you're right. I'm being a little paranoid."

"You know what? I'm hungry, Kathe. Would you prepare me breakfast?"

"No, I'm sorry, Alexa. I always make a mess in other people's kitchens. I get lost and spend all my time digging through drawers."

"I want waffles, and cereal with plenty of milk."

"Did you hear me? I'm not cooking, Alexa, sorry."

Kathe suddenly noticed a sour taste on her palate. Perhaps anticipating events to come.

"Did you notice the beautiful slippers I have on today?"

She could not help it as her eyes lowered to gaze at her friend's slippers. Pink, with rabbit ears. They looked comfortable, if somewhat mangey, but nothing beyond normal indoor wear. They were perfectly ordinary, neither cute, nor horrifying.

But she could not stop looking at them, something in her waiting on an unknown event. Her heart beat fast as Alexa lazily swung one of her legs about. The slipper was gradually sliding off, unveiling more and more skin.

The slipper fell to the floor revealing her bare foot, with the nails painted olive green. Kathe was not ready for that. She wanted to look up and complain about Alexa disrespecting her dear friend. But the pull was stronger than any will she could possess. She did not notice her own teeth biting her lip, burning with desire, much less her hands writhing in consternation, squeezing the seat of the chair.

That foot, it was somehow wholly new to her. She would swear that she'd seen Alexa's feet before, but never truly discerned their beauty. They were perfect, good instep, a bow with golden proportions, small and well proportioned toes, well-cared-for skin, without calluses or scars. The matte finish of the nails capped off what seemed the eighth wonder of the universe to Kathe. Alexa wiggled her toes left to right, and then back the other way, exhibiting her vitality.

"There is no doubt ... those are the feet of a princess ... No! Of a queen ... no, it's not ... it's ... the foot of a Goddess..." She thought while her tongue twisted senselessly inside her open mouth.

"Look into my eyes, are you going to do what I asked?"

"I am going to do it." Kathe answered, terrified by what she had said previously.

She watched those bright, emerald green eyes which stripped her to the soul.

"How could I dare to disobey a Goddess? Am I crazy? ... Maybe if I please her enough I can lick her instep, with that pretty tattoo ... 'love' ... Goddess, Oh, great Goddess of love and wisdom! ..."

She stood up, and marched off to attend to her orders, she would carefully prepare breakfast for her Goddess.

"Kathe." She stopped in her tracks—First, make me a coffee, with two tablespoons of sugar. Tell me what you have to do, slave.

"With pleasure, my Goddess. A coffee, with two tablespoons of sugar, waffles, and cereal plentiful in milk."

"Very good! Chop chop, Kathe, it's getting late."

Kathe's ass swung from side to side as she entered the kitchen, completely naked. Her nude body had some identification written on it in lipstick: "Dirty" across her tits, with the 'i' on her right nipple. "Slave" diagonally across her abdomen. "Submissive" right above her pussy. And dangerously close to her clitoris, the impression of her Goddess's lips.

* * *

"I exist to please my Goddess ... ... Her pleasure is my pleasure ... To obey is my destiny ... I have no will, I submit to the desires of my Goddess ... I exist only to please my Goddess ..."

Alexa looked at Emily, who lay face up, with her legs spread-eagled, her buttocks no doubt cramping from holding the same position for so long. She placed her finger on the skin covered in coconut oil, and slid it about, enjoying the flat belly and soft tits of her friend.

Emily's fingers played with her pussy, which was flushed and very, very wet. She was swimming in the pleasure of obedience, to her beloved Goddess. One hand caressing her clitoris and opening her lips, while the other pushed a violet dildo in and out of her vaginal cavity.

"Hands off, Emily."

Emily's hands fell back on the unmade bed, the dildo still half embedded in her pussy. Alexa caressed the legs of her votary, and delicately pulled out the dildo, to feel the softness of the flesh between her thighs with her tongue. Wet, hot, absolutely lost in her submission.

"To Obe ... Ah..To Obey..mmn.Ob..AhHA ..."

"Who do you love more than anyone else in the world, Emily?"

"I love ... Ah ... I love ... I do not know."

Alexa took Emily's hitherto occupied hands, and placed them on her legs, allowing her a rest from that position she had remained in for several hours.

"Oh Emily, you've been such a good girl."

As she said it, she hooked her middle and ring fingers up inside of Emily's hot pussy.

"Aah..mmn .." Emily let out a dry moan.

"Repeat after me: 'I love my Goddess above all things.'"

"I love my..aahs ... Goddess above ... Hh ... all things."

"Again."

"I love my Goooddeess, above all things."

"Once again."

"I love my Goddess above all things."

"Who do you love more than anyone in the world?"

"You, Goddess."

"Another phrase, repeat after me: 'My will is weak and brittle. The will of my Goddess is absolute and unassailable. '"

"My will is weak and brittle. My Goddess's will is absolute and unassailable."

"'My body is just a toy for my Goddess.'"

"My body is just a toy for my Goddess."

Alexa took Emily's buttocks in her hands, pressing and raising them began to perform a rimjob with her long tongue. She alternated between orders, sometimes cunniliunguis, other times closer to her nipples, kissing them, licking and biting. She took her time exploring Emily's tight, slender body.

* * *

"At the count of three, you will wake up, you will forget what you've been doing, you will forget that you are covered in oil, but make sure to clean your feet to avoid slipping. All this has been at most a very pleasant dream. You will remember the commands you have learned, but only your deepest and most powerful mind will be able to access these secrets. One, everything is normal, two, the smell of pussy awakens your wild, instinctual desires. Three. Good morning, Emily."

"Good morning, Alexa." She yawned and stretched her arms "Awesome night. Do you have something for a hangover?"

"Does your head hurt?"

"A little, I feel like the world is spinning around me."

"Let's go to the dining room, I think I have some pills for just such an occasion." A sly wink—And stop looking at my breasts, it's making me blush.

"Yes, ehm. I'm sorry."

Emily did not notice that while she was speaking she was looking at her friend's huge tits, she could clearly see the bumps where her nipples poked through the shirt.

When they arrived in the dining room, Kathe was already there, sitting with an oddly rigid bearing.

"Why is she naked?" She asked herself.

"Kathe?"

"It's normal, Emily. Kathe has always been naked."

Emily suddenly had no doubt about what was happening, and what she should believe.

"...If Alexa says it, it must be correct..."

"You must be right, Kathe has always been naked."

"Are you hungry?—Alexa asked, taking a sip of fresh coffee."

"Don't worry about me. I .." Stomach roar "..yes, I'm hungry."

"Kathe, would you do us a favor and bring two breakfasts. Mine, and the same for Emily."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Eh!? Kathe there is no need to ..."

"Kathe, first bring a glass of water for Emily."

"Of course, my Goddess."

Alexa searched for the headache remedy.

"Hey! What happened to Kathe? She's not usually like that."

"What do you mean?"

"The helpful attitude. She is our friend, but hardly a font of kindness. This is not the Kathe I know."

"You're wrong, Emily. Katherine has always been helpful, her goal in life is to serve her friends. She attentively waited on us last night, so much so that we did not even have to touch a glass of beer, she brought them directly to our lips. It may seem excessive, but truly it is not, because she is like that. Don't you remember?"

"Sure, she... has always been like that."

"How could I have forgotten?" She thought. As far as she remembered, Kathe had always been a very considerate bootlicker. The headache must have been raging, as she grabbed the glass of water and the pill Alexa offered, and with a long sip downed the entire glass. After a while, the servile Kathe returned with a bowl of cereal for each, and some waffles with honey.

"Kathe, did I tell you to put honey on the waffles?" Alexa claimed.

"No ... I just wanted to please you, my Goddess." She said, piously timid in her abasement.

"I did not want it to come to this, slave, but I must enforce my law. You will be washed away. And when you awaken again you will have a new spirit."

"No! Please, I'll do anything."

Kathe crawled on her knees, to grovel before the seat, né throne, of the Goddess. She would do anything to avoid suffering the wrath of such a perfect being.

"Anything?"

"Anything, Goddess. I..."

"'Foot-Addict Slave'."

The already forlorn eyes rolled up and turned white. The minimal consciousness and will of Kathe was destroyed by a greater, more powerful will. The will of her Goddess, of her mistress.

"What!? I am so lost right now, Alexa, and you better have some answers."

"Sure, but first, look at me a moment. Do not get distracted." She went about unbuttoning the pajama shirt. Exposing her breasts.

Emily was lost from the first moment, she had utterly no chance. When she saw those beautiful tits, sculpted by the unfathomable forces of the universe, she comprehended what Kathe saw, directly experiencing the full impact of the beauty of the Goddess.

"Are these answers sufficient?"

The stunned Emily just nodded and could not say a thing, because she could not think either. The spoon, halfway to her mouth and full of cereal, slid out of her hand and fell back into the bowl.

"I'm glad, Emily, please continue eating."

Her hand returned to grab the spoon, but her eyes remained locked on the wonderful breasts of Alexa. She brought the spoon back to her mouth, but the landing was not a smooth one. Milk dribbled from her lips, and a few tiny drops bounced over her small breasts to settle on her legs.

Alexa withdrew her slippers, and automatically Slave Kathe crawled under the table, longing to experience the tasty, exciting sweat of her Goddess.

"All right, good foot slave. Are you going to disobey me again?"

"No, Goddess."

"Are you going to obey me always?"

"I'm going to always obey." Her tone was robotic.

"What do you think of olives?"

"They are very bitter. I do not like them."

This Alexa knew in advance. Whenever pizza came saturated with olives, Kathe withdrew in contempt, wrinkling her nose. What Alexa did not know, was the background of this phobia, born of a highschool challenge gone wrong, a girl traumatized after eating 43 large olives in one go. Soon, with the help of Alexa, this experience would be relegated to the back seat, thanks to blind faith in her beloved Goddess.

"MMN, that simply won't do, it was you who painted my olive-green nails. So when you taste my feet, you will feel that bitter olive flavor, and with each lick it will quickly become your favorite flavor."

"..my favorite..."

She brought her feet to Kathe's face, who took them gently in her hands and began to kiss them. As the first licks of the bitter sole assaulted her taste buds, her brow furrowed in consternation, but it did not take long for her expression to change. The olive flavor was assimilated, and she became obsessed with having more. In her world there was only those fantastic feet, and the taste on her tongue.

Alexa smiled to herself, as she cut the delicious waffle in half.

"With honey, just the way I like it."

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers