Greek Goddess Ch. 03: Mindless Good Girls

Story Info
The party's over and the good girls must go home.
2.2k words
4.19
11.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Alexa buttoned up her shirt, and Emily immediately regained her sanity.

She found her body smeared with food. Cereal, milk, honey and pieces of waffle, the casualties of a perilous journey her spoon had been unconsciously making to her mouth. The scene she witnessed surprised her even more. Her friend Kathe with her head between Alexa's legs, passionately going about her work.

"Alexa, I'm late for ..."

Emily said it as she got up from the chair, trying to run away. She was confused, and she did not know what was happening, but surely it was better for her not to know. She walked and reached the door.

*Tintin*

The noise of the spoon against the bowl left her frozen. Her only movements were vital ones.

"Emily. Oh, Emily. You don't change. Stop, Kathe, return to the 'training' room."

"Yes, my Goddess. I must go train."

Alexa, walked to where Emily was. She pressed herself against the back of the petite girl, with one hand on her belly, barely touching it. She leaned in to whisper:

"You are going to cum when you feel the heat of my hand on your pussy. And in doing so you will feel the greatest pleasure imaginable." She drew her hand to Emily's crotch "Your legs will tense, the warm blood will flow out of your head and down to your sex, drops of warm sweat will form all over your skin. You will need to please yourself, you will need to be pleased, and you will know that the only pleasure you can wish for, lies in serving me, devoid of will. You can not help it, because you're mine. My sex doll. Obedient and submissive."

Alexa's hand flirted around her groin, more than once threatening to approach.

"You can move, Emily."

"You are a wretch, Alexa. You ... OH Fuck ... mmn..AH! Ahh ... no..NO..mmmm..Shit!"

Just when Emily thought about putting her Personal Defense classes into practice, Alexa's hand caught her pussy. She shivered against Alexa's body, her muscles turned to playdough, as orgasm after orgasm rocked her. She was writhing in Alexa's arms.

"Come on, Emily, run away. You can do it! Never give up." Alexa teased, lowering her to the floor, exhausted, and leaving her to her fate.

Emily crawled to the door. She climbed up the knob to stand, her legs trembling, her mind still rumbling with pleasure. She remained there with the knob in her hand, unmoving. The Goddess was magnanimous, but not possessed of boundless patience. She took off her shirt and approached Emily. With one finger she directed her friend's gaze to her tits.

Emily, already tired and without energy, let her head fall, bouncing on those huge orbs.

"... I was never really good at fighting anyway ... .. A Goddess can not be defeated ... I have no will, I am subject to the wishes of my Goddess ..." She thought, even if she could throw men that tripled her in weight. Or the fact that she disarmed and escaped a group of thieves when she was a minor. She had overcome many challenges, fearlessly and with great skill.

However, her friend bested her in the most important attributes, her shocking figure proving more powerful than all of Emily's determination and long hours spent training. A single finger was all that it took for Alexa to render Emily's fierce soul powerless, and those past accomplishments were drowned in a great dream.

Alexa uttered a few words, which Emily could not understand, and her chances of escape became even more hopeless than they already were.

"'Lesbo-Pixie.'"

* * *

"We simply must have a repeat of last night, let's say... next Friday?"

"Yes, Friday is good, it's nice to destress from the burdens of the week." Kathe chimed.

"Can it be another day? On Friday I plan to watch a movie with my boyfriend. He has been insisting we need to see it for a month." Emily said.

"Your boyfriend can wait, Emily. Actually you want more than anything to repeat last night, correct?"

"You are not wrong."

"You're never wrong," Emily thought, not really understanding what she was thinking or saying.

"Then we are agreed, next Friday, the girls go out partying."

Two of them made a quite a scene with their disheveled appearances. Alexa on the other other hand, wore her hair done up in an impeccable style, and her nails shone brightly with two coats of polish. A clear tension was felt in the air. They had to say goodbye, but none dared take the first step.

"Oh, I almost forgot, let's play a game of 'Hot Panties.'"

"Great, Hot Panties!" Emily exclaimed excitedly.

"Let's do it!" Kathe added enthusiastically.

Hot Panties, that secret game between friends, Emily fantasized day and night about playing it again. And Kathe, she practiced at home for hours, to beat Alexa, but knew it was futile.

"Who wants to start?"

"Oh, me! I have dreamed of playing every night." Emily, actually she did not want to say it. But her unconscious spoke of its own accord.

"Please, bitch, I've been practicing way more than you to beat Alexa."

"You look anxious Kathe. I hope you have practiced enough."

Alexa stood in front of her friend.

Hot panties, it was a game of resistance, Kathe would keep her gaze fixed on Alexa and try not to blink, while the other girl put her hand down her panties. She placed her hands on Alexa's shoulders to keep her balance.

"Let's start." Kathe said.

"Agreed."

Alexa grabbed Kathe's face with her right hand, squeezing her cheeks, leaving her with the funny expression of duck.

"You have a pretty face."

"...I want to massage them on your pretty face..." Kathe recalled, and her panties got wet, her nipples hardened. She blinked in response.

Alexa simply smiled, licking her lips. She ignored this first infraction and continued the game. Kathe opened her legs wider to make it easier for her to play.

She felt the fabric of the panties, pulled them aside, her fingertips felt the soft vaginal lips.

"I can resist. I can resist. I can resist!" Kathe thought, fighting with her eyes that were trying to roll inside her head.

Alexa's hand began to play more aggressively, she pushed a finger into Kathe's pussy. Which caused the white eyes to show, she blinked three times, still keeping the absurd duck face.

"It's not enough, Kathe. You need to practice more." She cum over the wet hole with her fingers. "Are you going to practice more?"

"AaAhah..s..as..yes ... ..I am going to practice."

"What are you going to think about while you practice?"

"When I masturbate, I think of ... in ..." As much as she tried, Kathe could not access that piece of memory.

"I see you are having difficulties. What if I tell you what to think?" She did not wait for an answer, she already knew what it would be. "Think of me and only me, you want to obey me, to submit to me. Be my submissive bitch. A maid for my whims. You imagine a glorious destiny under my feet. Say: 'I'm a submissive bitch, I deserve to have my face trampled.'" She released her grip on Kathe's face, and grabbed her by the hair.

"I'm a submissive...aAhmmn...bitch, I deserve to ... oh, God ... be trampled in the face..."

"Good girl. Cum now."

"AAAAAHaaaaa ... mmmmnn..ah .." The orgasm was sharp and intense, she came on and around Alexa's hand. Emily observed these events had an obvious blush, her friend had lost, without any apparent foul play involved.

"Kneel, Kathe." Without letting go of her hair, Alexa forced her to look back up at her. "You're a loser."

"I'm a loser." Kathe admitted. Her tactics were perfect, she wanted to lose, she longed to lose. Only in the role of loser, could she delightedly suck Alexa's fingers that a moment ago had been pressed into her own pussy. Knowing in every fiber of her being that she was a loser, she could lean with her submissive face to kiss the ankles of her superior friend.

"Lie down, I'm going to rub my feet over that pretty little face."

Kathe of course obeyed, she would not waste this opportunity for anything in the world. She stuck her tongue out, extending it over her chin, to taste the feet of that Goddess made flesh.

"You're a slut, Kathe, you don't know where I've stepped and you're still anxious to lick my plant." She said, sliding her foot down Kathe's face.

Alexa shifted her gaze to look at Emily. Now it was her turn.

"I think you're a little late to this game, Emily, let's play something new. I call it 'Wet Whispers.'"

"How do I play?"

"Easy, approach me and I will explain it to you in detail."

Naively Emily did just that, and Alexa whispered in her ear things she could neither hear nor understand. Alexa's arms wrapped around her, hands kneading her firm ass.

"Hey, Alexa, I..eehmn..n..a .."

Emily had trouble speaking with her friend's tits smushed against hers. Her thighs trembled, and she tried to maintain balance by shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Alexa licked her neck, kissed her face and nibbled on the lobe of her right ear.

Her body had stopped belonging to her, she did not know if she had won or lost. She only knew that Alexa's mouth tasted like honey infused with fresh cinnamon. Her arms hung loose as she was completely subdued, her mistress taking possession of her through her tongue.

* * *

As they crossed the threshold of Alexa's front door, their shared memories dissolved away. Kathe forgot the vision she had of Emily's red hair buried in her crotch, how nicely her friend had been framed through her own sizable tits. Emily forgot the feeling of her face between Kathe's legs, of the dildo being inserted into her pussy to join the anal plug already firmly embedded in her ass. Alexa had found the scene amusing, slapping Emily's ass for fun, or having them take a break so she could sit on Kathe's beautiful face.

Emily scratched her sensitive buttock, not aware that it still bore the inscription she had placed there herself: "Big." The other cheek completing the phrase with: "Ass."

"That was a good sleepover with Alexa."

"I hope the next time it's all four of us together."

"That would be fantastic! I missed Natasha, she's always good for a laugh."

They chatted, without having the remotest idea of what had happened since The Stranger in the Red Mask gave them that magical show. Since he had lit the flame of that idyllic night.

"Well, here's me." Kathe said. There were a few blocks to go before her home, where she would change clothes and get ready for work tomorrow, in her uncle's boring shop.

"Okay, I guess that's it." Emily responded. Feeling in her gut that the day was somehow not over yet.

They made eye contact, and didn't look away.

"Well goodbye."

"Yes, see you."

It did not matter who was the first to move forward. They joined in a loving kiss, Emily wrapped her tongue in Kathe's. Kathe caught Emily's mouth and sucked, savoring the tasty saliva of her partner. For four minutes they explored each other's lips, tongue, and teeth. They did not believe anyone was watching them. But He saw them, saw the result of Alexa's divine labors.

"Perfect. This is better than I expected " He thought. The girls ignored his presence, as they had been taught.

They separated, but their lips remained connected by a trail of saliva. The man approached them. He put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"I am so excited to see you both again."

"Who are you?" Kathe asked, suddenly alert.

Emily glanced at the crotch of the stranger. A knee in the testicles, and he would learn not to mess around where he did not belong. Emily barely had time for that thought before he spoke again:

"On guard, 'Lesbo-Pixie.'"

Kathe had never seen that lost look on Emily, submissive, willing to let anyone do what they wanted with her integrity. She tried to move from where she stood, but her legs were stiff, her feet stuck to the ground. When she tried to open her mouth to scream, her lips remained sealed, stitched closed with intangible nylon. All she could do was look at the stranger's necklace, a metallic ankh, as she waited for her heart to burst.

"You've lost, Kathe." A brief memory of the magician's finger on her chosen card surfaced, before disappearing back into the mists. "Or should I say, 'Foot-Addict Slave.'"

As her reward, Kathe would soon have her face covered in thick semen for the first time. And she would swallow every drop of that jizz, finding it a favorite flavor of hers, second only to olives. Emily would die of shame if she knew there was to be an image of her on the Internet, her blissful countenance displaying a silver facial mask. Posted anonymously, with the title, "Swimming In Cum."

"Open your mouth, Emily, it's time for a dental exam. Good girl. Spit in her mouth, Kathe. Excellent. Savor the flavor, Emily, savor and swallow. Now it's your turn to do the same to Kathe, very good. Try again, Emily, I'm sure you'll get it with another attempt or two. That's it, now, Kathe, savor and swallow slowly, enjoy it. Magnificent. Let us retire to more favorable surroundings, so we can have even more fun."

"Yes, Master." The two answered in unison, before dutifully following in the wake of the stranger's long strides.

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers