All Comments on 'Greek Island Blowjob Contest'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Super hot!

Makes one want to head to the Greek Isles on the next flight out! Love your writing. Keep 'em cumming!

jap7179jap7179almost 9 years ago
beatiful but.....

Ciao Alanah,

your stories are always exciting and this is not an exception, but I was waiting

for the continuation of the adventures of Chris and his girlfriend and, I believe,

not only me...Please, give us at least an other chapter ! Anyway thanks for

your beatiful tales and for your time, a friendly greeting.

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My other story series ...

I hear you loud and clear! I've had a lot of fan mail asking when we'll see a new chapter in, "Turning Him Gay For Pay". I haven't abandoned the series, just needed a little break, and had these other stories nagging me to be shared with Literotica readers. I will try to swing back to Chris and his next photoshoot, where he will be gangbanged with huge cocks in every hole, including Chris having to give a double barrel blowjob, while Natalie photographs everything for her client's adult toys website. There will also be a forced higher level of kink. Let's just say that based on reader feedback and requests from the women who visit the adult toy website in the story, Chris will have his thirst quenched in a big, wet way.

When? Not sure. I have the basic story roughed out but a lot of detail and dialogue yet to add in.

I also have two more lesbian stories in the works. One is a joint writing project with a girl who read my previous stories and wanted to "cuntribute" a really hot story of her own, but wanted my help. This has lead to a LOT of distracting, but very enjoyable phone sex and photo swapping. But I will get back to Chris.

Eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Crap

Load of fucking rubbish. If you're going to write this crap stick it in the fetish or gay section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad enough to cause cancer.

You need to go to school. Better yet, stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next in this series or gay for pay.

Love the series.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 9 years ago
WOW

This story is just completely out of control. It is perfectly written and it's as if you went deep into my fantasies and wrote exactly what i would love to experience. WELL DONE!

betabradbetabradalmost 9 years ago
Loved it !

I would love for a sexy woman to make me suck a big hard juicy cock for her while she watched and said things like ; " good girl " , "you are such a good cocksucker" .

I would love to see this story continue and I hope you have your b/f take a big hard cock in his ass !

This story made me cum so hard ( and I licked it all up .. mmmmm ) .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely !

Thanks for writing and posting this story - I loved it. Can't help wishing for a real life experience like this.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 8 years ago
My wife is Greek and she loves stories like this!

Stories like this really gets my cock hard. Definitely not because I'm gay or even bisexual. But because it turns my wife on so much I can't help but get turned on. She loves to make me suck a 6" average joe lifelike. She will cum without even touching herself. I do have a fascination looking at a hard cock, slightly curved upward with a nicely shaped head. I guess I have a fetish for hard cock. Nothing else. Either way it's lots of fun mostly since we're both close to 60

hornybibirdhornybibirdover 7 years ago
Hot Story!

Great story. I'd love for my girlfriend to volunteer me to get on my knees for a big cut cock in a contest like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous