Greek Sex

Story Info
An authentic Greek experience for this slut.
1.3k words
3.96
18k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BID_erotica
BID_erotica
123 Followers

My pussy was still throbbing from the hard fucking that Jack had given me that afternoon. I actually felt sorry for the two backpackers who were crewing the boat as they had to listen to him pound me in the cabin and cause the boat to rock and sway. I heard them giggle between my loud screams of pleasure, and they both looked especially embarrassed as I emerged onto the deck, naked and sweaty. I let the sea breeze caress my sensitized body, before diving into the deep blue Adriatic. I might be 20 years older than them, but they couldn't help staring at my body, as they often did as I sunbathed naked in front of them.

They had the boat to themselves this evening as Jack and I headed into the marina for dinner. Jack had promised me an authentic Greek experience, which turned out to be a cheap and dirty taverna at the ugly end of the quayside. This was not the chic establishment I was accustomed to. My body-hugging short dress and high heels felt very out of place, but my lack of underwear suits any situation, chic or shabby.

I was about to complain that this was beneath me, but I shut up immediately as we entered and the gathered ensemble of sailors, fishermen and dock workers turned to stare at me. Except for the old, fat barmaid, I was the only woman present. None of the men, with their weather worn, taut and tanned bodies, were shy in getting a good look at me. I could feel their eyes on me as clearly as if they were hands. They were mentally undressing me, and it wasn't taking long as my tits were already spilling out of my dress as it also rode up to expose my thighs almost to my ass cheeks. If Jack was going to take me to cheap restaurants, I was going to act cheap.

I waved and smiled at some of the more intensely staring patrons and blew a kiss at one older man who had winked at me. Jack just whispered, "slut", in my ear and I shivered in excitement. I had every intention to show him just how slutty I could behave.

The wine and ouzo flowed, and I grew more playful, pretending to absentmindedly open my legs and flash my thick, groomed bush for the various onlookers. I was the center of attention and I loved it. I danced to music played on the jukebox, growing more provocative in my gestations as the ouzo did its job. Tired of my exhibitionism, and embarrassed by my antics, Jack entered into conversation with local sailors, and I danced with two young men as others cheered us on.

I danced closely with them both, feeling their hardening cocks through their jeans as I gyrated and humped their legs. The two men's confidence grew as my dancing became more provocative and I teased them with brief flashes and suggestive moves.

Eventually, the two young men took me by the hands and led me to the far end of the taverana and lifted me onto the pool table so I could continue to dance for the crowd.

The mood of the room changed as I repeatedly flashed my wet gash for the crowd. They wanted more and began reaching forward and grabbing my thighs and clambering to touch my cunt. I lost balance as they pawed and pulled at me and I fell onto the table. There were hands all over me immediately, grabbing my ass, pulling my dress up and clasping my tits. I tried to get up, but my hands and feet were being held firmly by men with the strength to crew yachts and pull large fishing nets from the sea. I could feel my butt cheeks being held apart and fingers entering my cunt and asshole. The crowd jeered and called me names in Greek that I didn't understand but could guess to the meaning of. It wasn't long before the first beer bottle was inserted into my pussy and a second into my anus. Both would soon be replaced by the pool cues, much to the amusement of the crowd.

I screamed for Jack, and when I managed to look up, he was standing in front of me. He just shrugged and asked, "what did you expect?".

Jack watched on impassively as I was turned over, onto my back, and the first of the two young men I had been dancing with, climbed on top of me, with his jeans around his ankles, and was then inside me. I don't know if five or sex men fucked me on that pool table, but eventually I heard Jack ask loudly, "anyone else want a turn? Last chance,". With no more takers, he lifted me up and dragged me out of the taverna, not bothering to cover my exposed tits and ass.

Once outside he slapped my face hard and called me a cunt. "I know how much you enjoyed that, bitch. But know it's my turn to enjoy myself," he stated, slapping my face again.

Once back to the boat, Jack lashed me to the cockpit, and spit in my face. I struggled and begged to be released, as I did in the taverna, but like the men who fucked me on the pool table, he was determined to show me how a slut should be treated. Jack made clear that my soiled cunt was not an option and choose to sodomize me instead. Our respective groans and moans would soon wake the backpackers who were onboard.

The backpackers were watching on nervously, whispering to each other as they did. Jack didn't notice them, but they were looking directly at me, making eye contact. I silently mouthed, "help" as they continued to watch me being brutally bum fucked. They just continued to whisper and stare. Eventually the female backpacker began to urge her boyfriend forward. She was literally pushing him in the back toward me. He looked nervous and moved timidly as she urged him forward. I was desperate for him to intervene and save me from Jack's punishment.

He was soon behind me and I felt Jack's cock withdraw from my anus. I felt a sense of relief that my ordeal was over, but my respite was short lived. My beaten asshole was once again penetrated and, in my confused state, I briefly wondered if Jack's already large cock had grown in the few seconds it was outside my body. I soon realized that my presumptive savior was in fact just the next man wanting to use me for his own selfish pleasure. His girlfriend smiled at me, a mix of pride and pleasure on her face.

Together, the two men could pound me more vigorously, working as a team and fucking me as hard as possible for a minute or two before taking a rest as their partner continued the onslaught.

The sadistic bitch was soon no longer a nervous onlooker. She was in the thick of it, playfully spanking the boys bottoms to encourage them to fuck me harder, and verbally abusing me. By the sound of it, she was enjoying this more than the guys. She assumed the role of director, instructed the two studs to sodomize me harder. Once satisfied that I have suffered enough, she gave the signal for the men to each cum in my ass.

I was untied and allowed to collapse exhausted onto the deck. Jack and the backpackers headed down to the cabin and it was my turn to listen to people fuck enthusiastically fuck. As the boat sways with their motion, I was gently rocked to sleep.

I was woken by the dawn sunlight, but I was not the first to rise. Jack was standing over me and was not alone. The two young men I had danced with the previous night, and had initiated the pool table gang bang, were with him.

"The backpackers and I are taking the boat for a trip around the island. We will be back in two days to collect you," he explained, before turning to the young men and stating, "she is all yours, boys. Enjoy."

BID_erotica
BID_erotica
123 Followers