Green-Eyed Monster

Story Info
From dusk to dawn, a chain of fucks on Halloween.
15.8k words
4.53
23.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's finally Halloween again! Hooray! And I actually managed to finish a story for the contest! Any and all votes and comments will be super appreciated, and I really hope you enjoy my little tale of dress-up and jealousy! Shakespeare wrote, "O beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on." There is less to beware of here (this is not a horror story), and I hope to show instead that sometimes, a bit of jealousy could be just what the doctor ordered...
Kisses, the Librarian.

~*~

"It's not fair!" exclaimed Octavia, pouting and crossing her arms over her corset. "Every year my friends convince me to go to a Halloween party with them; every year they end up in some sort of orgy with the hottest guy there, while I'm left alone on some couch, talking to... ugh, to myself, huh. Typical."

She pulled her broad-brimmed witch's hat further down over her face, to hide the fact that she was on the verge of tears. Why did this always happen to her? Why was she always the one on the side-lines, while everyone else got to have fun? It wasn't even just her friends; the party was full of people having sex. A pirate was being sandwiched between a devil and a fallen angel in some sort of pegging-train, and what was that dragon doing to her princess friend...? She balled her hands into fists while jealous resolve coursed through her. "No more!" she vowed to herself. "It's my turn now!"

"Your turn to what?"

Octavia looked up, startled, and her brilliantly green eyes met those of three superheroes.

"Whoa, nice costume!" exclaimed Spiderman, looking her over. She shifted self-consciously in her seat, tugging a little at her striped stockings. It was true that it was a nice costume, but it was really Maria's, and it looked much better on her. Octavia didn't have her nice curves, so the corset was a bit on the large side, even laced in all the way, and she kept worrying that the skirt would slip off her hips.

"Thanks," she said, and then, remembering her vow to be bold, "I'm looking forwards to getting out of it, actually. This leather is so stiff. Maybe you'd like to help...?"

She bit her lip. What was she doing?! Propositioning three guys at once -- this was crazy! But then an image of Maria, Donna and Isabella flashed before her eyes, and jealousy surged through her again.

"A damsel in distress, huh?" said Superman. "Of course, we'd be happy to help."

"Us creatures of the night gotta stick together, right?" said Batman. "C'mon, I know a bedroom right down this way."

Octavia was slightly bewildered at herself as she followed the dark knight and his two superbuddies into more private quarters, but the images of her friends having fun without her kept haunting her, and they quickly chased away all her inhibitions. Soon, she was buck naked on the bed, while her three heroes were naked from the waist down, their erect cocks pointed expectantly at her.

"Damn," said Superman, "I've never wanted to fuck anyone this much in my life. It's like you're my sexy kryptonite!"

"Well, get down here and let me straddle you before you get all weak in the knees, then, big boy."

Superman did as commanded, and Octavia wasted no time in spearing herself on his dick. It slid in effortlessly, she was so wet, and she loved how full it made her feel. But it wasn't enough. Her bitch friends were probably used to getting much more than this. She needed more!

"Bats!" she ordered, "Lube up and take my ass. My ass needs to be fucked! Hurry!"

"I ain't got no lube," Batman started, but she stared pointedly at him with those green, green eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Woah!" he said. "Yes, ma'am!"

He introduced the head of his cock to her lips, and almost before he knew what was happening, she'd swallowed him whole, taking him deep into her throat, and then just as quickly she released the spittle-slicked member back into the air. Batman scrambled to get behind her and didn't hold back as he pushed into her from the other end, making Octavia cry out with pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! More!"

"Well, there's still me," said the third superhero, a little sheepishly. While obviously just as turned on as his comrades, he seemed a little shyer. "Your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman. I'm under your sexy spell too."

Octavia grinned. "You know, I've heard some witches eat spiders. But I'll settle for a morsel... as long as it comes with a lot to drink."

She took his cock in her mouth and sucked lovingly on it, humming with delight. This wasn't like the last cocksucking, where she'd taken it all at once before giving it back; this time she went slowly, enjoying herself. She rolled her tongue around his head and gently fondled his balls, and bobbed up and down on it while working the base with her hands. But although she was going slow, her horny heroes couldn't hold themselves back, and in record time her mouth was filling with cum -- and then her pussy, and her ass.

Spiderman pulled his spent dick from her, and Octavia felt another burst of jealous anger. She was the one who was supposed to cum! They couldn't be done already! She wanted more cum, she needed to cum, she needed them hard! And before her eyes, the cock surged to life again, as solid as a rock.

"C'mon," she yelled, impatient for the next round. "Fuck me like you mean it, boys!"

And they did.

After the third round, which Spiderman shot all over her face, Octavia finally had her own orgasm.

"Damn, she cums like a vice," said Superman below her.

"So tight," grunted Batman behind her, his dick lodged deep inside her.

"Hey, how long you gonna hog that ass?" said Spiderman. "It's not fair! I want a piece, too!"

"Mm, go on," said Octavia, grinning at him. "Take what you want."

Spiderman got off the bed and went around to the other end. He didn't bother asking, but simply shoved Batman out of the way and inserted himself in his place, fucking her ass with wild abandon. It was hard to believe he'd ever been shy about this.

"You know what isn't fair?" said Batman. "That you go parading this perfect bubble butt of yours around without ever intending to let anyone tap it."

"That is unfair," said Octavia. "But I think Spidey has even more reason to be jealous. Here I am, getting the fucking of a lifetime, and I bet he's never been fucked even a little!"

"Fuck, she's right!" said Spiderman. "I wanna be fucked, too!"

"And I'm claiming those boobies," said Superman, roughly grabbing her tits. "I'm so jealous of babies! I wanna milk a sexy lady too!"

Octavia was starting to feel light-headed. It was as though the room was filling with a green haze. She knew that if her friends could see her now, they'd be the jealous ones, and the thought made her quiver with joy. What a perfect Halloween this was.

Somewhere, a clock was striking twelve. Midnight.

~*~

"Trick or treat!"

September stared at the woman in front of him, one hand on the door handle, the other holding his bowl of candy. He didn't notice his mouth falling open.

"Well?" she said. "Maybe you want trick and treat? I'm fine with that, too!"

September swallowed, and finally managed to close his mouth. His eyes roved over her body, taking everything in, from her slutty kitty paw heels to her frankly indecent miniskirt with the tail sticking out in the back, up past her fur bra and her kitty mittens to her black mask, framing the most luminously green eyes, staring at him from under a messy mane of black hair, with a pair of kitty ears sticking out on top.

"Aren't you a little old to go trick or treating?" he asked at last, his mouth a little dry.

"Isn't it utterly unfair that only kids get to dress up and go around on Halloween? I want candy too! I want candy cane... and cream," said the woman, licking her lips while staring unabashedly at his crotch. September felt like her green gaze was melting a hole right through his pants. His dick was hot and hard in an instant.

"Yeah, you're right... that is unfair. Hey, do you... want to come in for a bit?"

"Oh, I'll tell you exactly what I want," said the woman, stepping over the threshold and closing the door behind her.

September wasn't sure how much later it was when she left, purring like the cat who got the cream -- quite literally. But he was still thinking about how unfair the world could be. Yes, it was unfair that only kids got to go trick and treating. But it was even more unfair that he had to stay at home to supply the little brats with candy, while most of his friends were out partying! Sure, this time he'd gotten something pretty amazing out of it... but he wanted more. He needed more! He had to find a party.

Not long after, he was striding through a dimly lit living room, his vampire cape billowing behind him. He grabbed a drink and downed it at once, revelling in the steady boom of the bass, watching the girls swaying to the rhythm on the dance floor. He put the empty glass down and went out there himself, and was soon surrounded by three undead beauties. Now this was a party!

Soon, he was rubbing his hard dick against corpse bride's ass, while zombie-girl and mummy-girl were fighting over who got to wrestle his tongue.

"Ladies, ladies!" he said between sloppy kisses. "Can't you tell you're making the bride jealous? She wants to touch my fangs too, but she's too polite to argue. Come now, I'm sure we can find a way to satisfy everybody? How about we take that couch..."

He guided his sexy trio over, sat down and opened his zipper, letting his cock spring free. His beautiful undead ladies stared at it with obvious hunger, and while he pulled corpse bride down on the couch with him, zombie and mummy quickly fell to their knees and started licking and sucking and rubbing their tits over his cock.

"Oh, fuck. This is nice. Really nice. But it's not quite what I had in mind. I mean... aren't you jealous of every girl who's being fucked right now? Don't your pussies feel unfairly empty?"

All three girls moaned in agreement, pulling up their skirts and shedding their panties, showing him a triumvirate of very wet pussies.

"Hot damn," said September. "It's too bad I haven't got three dicks. But I promise I'll fill you all up nonetheless. How about the blushing bride takes a seat?"

"With pleasure," said she, and lowered herself down in his lap, forcing her two friends away as her pussy slowly swallowed up that hard cock.

"What about us?" said zombie-girl.

"Well, you can stay down there, but turn around and put your asses up," commanded September.

The girls didn't hesitate, and neither did September: as soon as their rotund behinds were in position, he plunged his fingers into their pussies, making the girls moan in unison.

"Oh, honey, you're so good with your hands," said zombie. "Are you sure you're a vampire and not, say... a magician?"

"Oh, trust me, I'm good with my mouth, too. I'll show you -- later," said September.

"Seems a bit unfair, though," said mummy, "that Maria gets the dick while we have to settle for a few fingers." Which was possibly a bit of an understatement, since September had just managed to stuff his entire fist into her wet hole.

"Hey!" exclaimed corpse bride, while bouncing up and down on said dick, and squeezing it with her well-trained pussy. "I'll have you know I'm working hard for what I've got, while you get your pleasure handed to you! If anyone has cause to be jealous, it's me."

"You know what I think's unfair?" said zombie. "That I'm not eating pussy right now. I've got major pussy cravings. Where'd Octavia go, anyway?"

"Pff, you know Octavia's vanilla AF. And extremely straight," said the corpse bride.

"Well, if I can't lick her pussy lips, I want some other lips. I want to kiss a girl!"

Mummy cocked an eyebrow at her, and the next moment the two of them were making out like their lives depended on it. Obviously inspired, corpse bride latched herself onto September's mouth, too. Just before her face came in to block his view, though, he made eye contact with a witch sitting at the other end of the room, all alone. Well, that didn't seem fair...

His green eyes bored into hers only for a second, but somehow it seemed longer. When corpse bride finally broke away for air, he looked for her again -- but she was gone. Oh well. He did already have three beautiful, jealous girls to fuck, and the night was still young...

~*~

June looked at the butt sticking through the padded hole in the wall and, somewhat to her surprise, felt a twinge of jealousy. Not that she wanted to be in that position. She'd helped plenty of people into it, and had never really seen the appeal. But this lady... she was different. Most people who got into the reversed gloryhole were total sluts, or otherwise regulars at the club who had worked up their courage over time. But not this one. June had never seen her before, but she was something different, alright. Striding into the club like she owned the place -- judging by her clothes and bearing, she probably owned some other places -- and practically demanding to be taken to the gloryholes. June had taken her to them and made sure to get a line of cocks for her, too, but before long the woman came back, her green eyes blazing.

"It's not good enough! I'm still the one deciding what to do. I need something else. I want to lose control!"

"Well," June had said, "there's always the reverse gloryhole..."

The woman's eyes lit up when June introduced her to the contraption, sparkling like a pair of emeralds. She even wanted her photo taken to hang beside the hole before she disrobed and got into it, though only from the back, her face hidden.

"Let them know they're sodomising an angel," she'd said.

Then June had helped her get comfortable, sitting down so that her behind and its two holes were all the way through the wall, while the rest of her sat snugly and safely in the little room. June had even helped write some encouraging messages on her buttocks: the word 'cumhole' with an arrow to her bumhole, and 'cock dock' with a pointer to her pussy, all in shiny golden ink. She'd left the pen and a bottle of lube on the little shelf beside the hole, and then she'd opened the doors to the rest of the club, letting the members stream in.

Soon, there was a small crowd in front of the butt in the wall, and June was feeling that twinge of jealousy. Not because she wanted to be fucked by a bunch of strangers, but because this was a lady who knew what she wanted, and she went out and took it. She wasn't ashamed of her kinks, and she wasn't scared of having them fulfilled.

Gods, that was unfair.

No, damnit. She couldn't just stand there and watch it any longer. It was time she went out and finally followed her heart. Or her cunt; whatever. What better day than Halloween, after all?

She was already dressed up, of course; the club took holidays very seriously. June only wished the Halloween costume was the one she got to wear for a month, rather than the Christmas one. Ever since she was a little girl, she'd dressed up as a black cat on Halloween, though it had changed a fair bit over the years.

As a child, she'd made her own tail from black yarn and attached some home-made felt ears to a headband. Her mum had done her face paint, all nose and whiskers, and her black sweater and pants had just been everyday items from her closet. As a teenager, she'd loved the Cats look, with the tight catsuit, furry legwarmers, and crazy eared wig. Now at the club, her style was a lot simpler... and a lot more revealing -- which was saying some, considering the tightness of those catsuits. But while the short skirt and furry bra didn't quite capture the cat-ness the way a catsuit did, she had to admit she liked the butt-plug tail.

She missed going trick-or-treating, though. Why did kids get to have all the fun? But... perhaps that would be a fun way to find someone who'd... play with her?

"Holly," she shot at her co-worker, making her decision, "cover for me. I'm going out."

Shortly after, she was knocking on a door, grinning and saying "Trick or treat!" as soon as it opened. Sexy Dracula stared back at her, his mouth hanging open. Hm... did vampires have pets?

"Well?" she said. "Maybe you want trick and treat? I'm fine with that, too!"

"Aren't you a little old to go trick or treating?" retorted the vampire, which made her eyes blaze with righteous fury.

"Isn't it utterly unfair that only kids get to dress up and go around on Halloween?" she said. "I want candy too! I want candy cane... and cream."

She stared at his crotch, and felt so lucky to have found someone this handsome so early. She was sure there were plenty of parents and grandparents manning the doors, handing out candy to all those annoying kids milling around everywhere... but this guy seemed to be about her own age. And judging by the bulge in his pants, he was happy to see her.

"Yeah, you're right," he said, "that is unfair. Hey, do you... want to come in for a bit?"

"Oh, I'll tell you exactly what I want," said June, coming inside and closing the door behind her. Okay. Deep breath. This was it. "I want... I want you to adopt me. I want to be a stray kitten you've taken in from the cold -- just for a little bit. Is... is that okay?"

The guy's mouth fell open again, but he quickly got a hold of himself.

"I'm sorry, I just -- I really wasn't expecting that. But, er... sure, why not? I just hope my real cat doesn't get jealous..."

June broke into a huge grin. "Really? You mean it? Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome," said Dracula. "You're also talking a lot, for a cat... and since when do cats walk on their hind legs?"

June quickly fell down to her hands and knees, but figured out that moving about like that in a tight skirt didn't work too well. She shimmied out of it in a hurry and cast it aside before getting back in position, letting Dracula see just where and how her tail was anchored for the first time.

"Well, hello, girl," he said, scratching her head while clearly looking at her butt. "What's your name, then?"

June meowed.

"Heh. Guess I'll just call you Kitty, then. Now, are you a good kitty, or do I need to bring out the spray bottle?"

June purred, and rubbed her head harder against his palm. She was going to be the best kitty!

"Aw, you're really starved for attention, aren't you, Kitty? Well, don't worry. I'll take good care of you. Come along, now!"

He moved his hand to the nape of her neck and guided her through the living room, though she didn't make it easy for him -- she was rubbing against his leg the entire time, nearly making them both stumble more than once. But they reached the bedroom without falling, and June looked around with all the curiosity of a kitten.

It was unexpectedly bright and tidy, and the bed looked soft and inviting. June might have quipped about that had she not been a cat, but of course, pets didn't care about whether or not their vampire owners slept in coffins. Instead, she gathered herself on her haunches before leaping up on the bed with all the grace she could muster -- which wasn't quite enough, if the vampire's supressed laughter was any indication. Oh well. Not one to be deterred, she rolled over on her back, curling her legs and arms above her, and pawed playfully at the air.

"Aaaw," said the vampire, which was exactly the reaction she'd been going for. "Does kitty want a belly rub?"

June looked at him with wide, affectionate eyes, and mewed.

"I'll take that as a yes," said the vampire, and started scratching her tummy. This didn't have quite the desired effect, as it tickled more than anything, but he quickly moved downwards, and soon he was moving his fingers softly over her furry mound and massaging her inner thighs, making her shiver with anticipation.