Green-Eyed Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a good little kitty," he said, and she hummed at the praise, getting as close to purring as she could.

"Do you want more?" he asked. She meowed enthusiastically, making him chuckle.

"Alright. I hear most cats have some good spots behind the ears and under the chin, but I wonder if I won't find yours... elsewhere."

And finally his fingers ventured between her pussy lips. He found her wet and wanting, her clit hard and her opening wide, but he took his sweet time all the same, circling her pleasure buzzer and rubbing over and around her entrance without coming in. She meweled pitifully and pushed against his hand.

"You're an eager little thing, aren't you?" he said with a little laugh, and then he relented and slit two fingers into her warm depth. Immediately, she started rocking her hips, helping him finger-fuck her, all the while trying to angle it so he'd hit her g-spot. Close... a little more... there.

She froze. He looked quizzically at her.

"Meow," she said, and fixed him with an impatient glare. He arched an eyebrow and curled his fingers experimentally in a scratching fashion. June hummed as a pleasant shiver ran through her.

"Oh..." said the vampire. "Did we find your behind the ear?"

"Meow."

"Well, your catness, I suppose I just have to keep going until you're satisfied, then?"

"Meow."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Cats can be so bossy."

June would've meowed some more, but she was quickly approaching a point where any sort of coherence was too much to ask. She shivered with delight as the vampire's curling finger brought her closer and closer to climax, and then howled with the sort of primal intensity that proved how closely related humans and cats truly were, as her insides seemed to explode with fireworks.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd orgasmed so hard, and she lay panting on the bed for a moment afterwards. But the vampire wasn't quite done pampering his newfound stray yet, and once she'd calmed down a little, he unzipped his pants. June lifted her head and cocked it to the side, regarding him quizzically.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Meow?" said June, and licked her lips.

"Good, good," said the vampire, and pulled down his pants. He must've liked playing with her before, 'cos his dick was already hard.

"I've got some cream for you. You can drink it straight from the tap, or I can get you a bowl, but either way you'll have to get it out yourself."

June stretched languidly before jumping off the bed and pawing at the hard tool presented to her with feigned curiosity. The thought of licking cum out of a bowl did not particularly entice her, though, and she quickly started licking it, delivering quick strokes to the tip and longer ones up and down the sides, until it was completely covered in saliva and the man it was connected to was breathing hard.

"G-good Kitty..." he said, and then: "Close."

June opened her mouth and took the head inside, sucking vigorously until her mouth filled with warm, white cream, and all she could do was swallow.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she said when she once again stood fully clothed (to the extent that her costume could be considered as such) by his doorstep. "Would you like to do it again sometime?"

"Definitely. And I suppose that if you're like any other cats I know, you'll just drop by whenever you feel like it?"

"I do know where you live," she said, her eyes glinting mischievously.

"Well, don't wait too long, or I'll have to hang up some of those 'missing cat' posters at the mall."

"No need to worry about that," said June, her whole face alight with joy.

She couldn't wait to wear this Halloween costume more than once a year.

~*~

Time seemed to be moving in slow motion as a brilliantly green eye was first covered and then uncovered in an exaggerated wink. Quintella simply stared as the owner of said eye shot her a cheerful "See you Monday," and closed the door. For a moment, she stood unmoving in the empty room. Then, she took a deep breath, and straightened her skirt.

She had to get back to work.

She sat back down behind her desk, opened her laptop and stared at the numbers on the screen. And then she thought, Fuck it. Fuck. This. She was sick and tired of being the responsible adult. The hard-working boss in charge of everything. It was Halloween, for crying out loud. Everyone else were prepping for tonight, or already out partying, and it was totally unfair. Sure, she'd never really thought much of Halloween before except as a major economic boost, but surely even she deserved a break every now and then! For once in her life, she didn't want to be in charge. She didn't want to make decisions. She just wanted to have some fun.

Well. She did own several costume shops, didn't she? Why not let loose and enjoy the festivities... just this once?

After a brief stop by the bathrooms to freshen up, she was standing in one of her dressing rooms, admiring herself in the mirror. She'd kept her professional business skirt and suit jacket, but dropped the thigh-high stockings and shirt, and exchanged her practical two-inch shoes for a pair of scandalous six inches that, alongside her exposed cleavage, made her look... well... significantly less professional. Or of another profession altogether. Of course, she also had a pair of angel wings and a halo to complete her look. Still, though, she wasn't entirely pleased with it yet... After a moment to think, she took the wings off again, ripped off and broke a number of feathers, and splattered the remains in theatre blood. Much better.

So now she was all dressed up... but where should she go? Just wandering the streets hoping to bump into someone who wanted what she wanted seemed pretty risky. Better to do some research. She whipped out her phone and after a few searches that would've been blocked on the company computers, she'd found her destination: Club Domino.

It was clear from the moment she stepped into the dimly lit establishment that she'd come to the right place. Costumed people in various stages of undress flitted about, and on a stage at the back of the room, a sort of acrobat was spinning slowly around, suspended from the roof by elaborate ropework. Quintella wasn't here to enjoy the show, though. She strode over to one of the staff members, a rather cute little kitty, and asked for directions to the gloryholes. The cat looked like she was about to question her, frowning just a little and opening her mouth, but Quintella gave her a hard stare, and the words that came out were simply "follow me."

The room she took her to was small, but comfortable, with a soft, cushioned floor, and holes lining three of the walls. It was about the size of a bathroom stall, but much classier, which suited Quintella just fine. The cat gave her a caller she could press if she needed anything, and showed her how the door could be locked from the inside, and promised her a free drink later if she did well. Not that she needed any encouragement.

When the first dick pushed through the hole in front of her she wrapped her lips around it and immediately rushed forwards until it filled her mouth and pushed into her throat, so she had to work hard not to gag. She heard a surprised gasp from the other side of the wall, and the sound filled her with pride. She wondered how fast she could make this guy cum.

Then another dick poked through the hole on her left, and for a moment she hesitated. This one was much fatter than the first one, and would surely stretch her jaw to its limits, which might be fun... but perhaps it would be better to just work it with her hand for now, and finish what she'd started with number one? Yes, she decided, and wrapped her fingers around that delightfully fat cock before moving her whole body in a rhythm, so that she pumped both of the dicks at once.

It didn't take long before she could feel the first dick tensing up, and she knew he was about to burst -- and again, she had to make a decision. Should she swallow, or pull out and let him blow over her face? Or against her boobs? Or even on the floor -- it wasn't like he'd know the difference.

And then a third dick entered the fray through the hole on her right, and she thought, well, if she took the fat number two in her mouth, she might be able to navigate the newcomer into her pussy, or even her ass, if she really worked for it...

... And then she thought, fuck this. This wasn't what she'd come here for! She was still in charge, still the one making decisions! This wasn't what she'd wanted at all!

She left the three dicks, number one still on the verge of orgasm, number three completely untouched, and found the cat lady again, explaining her predicament.

"Well," said the cat, "there's always the reverse gloryhole..."

"Explain," demanded Quintella, her eyes blazing.

"C'mon, I'll show you. I think you're gonna like this one."

She did. She loved it from the moment she saw it. The single padded hole, big enough to put her butt through, and nothing else. In here, she only had two choices: Stay put, or leave. Everything else was up to the people on the other side.

"Well, you could wear a plug, if you want to deny access to either of your holes," said the cat, but Quintella would hear none of it. She wanted to be used. Thoroughly.

It was a little strange at first, sitting there full of suspense, just waiting for someone to come by and... do something. Not being able to even know if anyone was there -- sound was a lot more muffled in this booth than the other one, since the single hole was almost completely plugged. Would anyone come? What if they didn't like what they saw? What if they were content with just watching? What if-?

And then someone's finger touched her gently between the lips, dragging through her folds, which were dripping with anticipation. They smeared her with her own juices, slathering her pussy, her taint, her backdoor, massaging gently, not entering, just teasing. Quintella moaned and shuddered and wished she could push against the hand, or wriggle, but her butt was utterly stuck in position, and all she could do was sit there and take it.

Then something cold touched against her left buttock, and she recognised the feel of the golden felt pen that the cat had used to write on her, according to her instructions. Whoever had it now wrote slowly, giving her time to recognise the curves of an S, the hard lines of an L, the deep valley on a U...

She knew what the last letter had to be, but just as it was written, something slammed into her other cheek, making her cry out in surprise and pain. She heard muffled voices and laughter from the other side, and then her right cheek was spanked again, blow after blow until it was burning. Meanwhile, whoever had marked her down as a SLUT had put the pen away, and was now caressing and even kissing that side of her bum. The duality of it all was intoxicating, and she was profusely curious about just who the pair on the other side of the wall might be.

Finally, they pulled away, leaving her throat hoarse from all the crying and her right cheek painstakingly punished; she was sure it must be glowing bright as a fire. There was a brief respite, and then someone buried their dick in her pussy in one fast, hard stroke. Gods, this was great. She was so fucking horny, and she really wanted to touch her clit; she knew it wouldn't take much for her to cum. But she couldn't, she couldn't do anything. And she loved it.

The anonymous dick fucked her the way it had entered, hard and fast, and came within moments, shooting its load inside of her. Almost at the same time, something cold and wet splattered across her burning bum, and she realised some other dick out there had also worked itself into a climax, possibly just watching her and masturbating? That was so hot. She hoped they'd cover her needy ass in cum, inside and out.

But the next person to use her didn't stick anything in her; instead they ate the mixture of jizz and juices dripping from her pussy, licking her lips and sucking at her needy clit, and they'd barely touched her before she came, and they didn't stop until she was thoroughly cleaned up and ready to climax again. Meanwhile, more words were inscribed on her skin, but this time in flowing handwriting that she couldn't figure out. She was going to need a photograph of herself before this was over.

Finally, someone started working themselves into her back door, first with their fingers and then something bigger, though it didn't feel like a real dick. A dildo? Was she being fucked by a girl? She started screaming "YES! FUCK MY ASS!" as loud as she could to encourage her faceless lovers, although she would've preferred someone who could paint her bowels in cum.

But surely, she'd get that, too. It was only a matter of time. The night had only just begun, after all, and this was already turning out to be the best Halloween she'd ever had...

~*~

"You know, you're really good at this," the devil said to Anan. Anan looked up, surprised, but the devil's green eyes were completely honest, and there was not even a hint of a smirk on his lips. "I guess I'm a bit surprised you're just a clerk, you know? Seems a little unfair. You obviously have a real eye for this. Not that I'm complaining, mind you -- if you'd been higher in the system, I wouldn't have met you, and that would've been a real shame."

"Can't argue with that," said Anan, grinning broadly and giving the devil a wink. "Thanks, though. For, y'know... everything. I had fun. Maybe we'll do it again sometime?"

The devil's eyes sparkled mischievously, so bright they looked more like emeralds in an anime than something real, and he nodded. "Maybe." And then he left, heading for his perfect Halloween party. And Anan was left behind the desk, because he was just a lowly store clerk, who had to work on Halloween, the best day of the year. And the devil was right. It was totally unfair. He was way too good to be wasting away on the floor! Or if he had to stay here, at least he deserved a raise. A large one.

Without really thinking about it, he started heading for his boss's office, determined not to leave again until he got what he wanted. It was time for this injustice to be put right.

It wasn't until he'd knocked on his boss's door that he remembered he was still in his working costume. Oh well. The pirate getup did seem thematically appropriate, in a sort of twisted way. Surely, he could make it work.

"Come in," said the stern voice from inside, and, taking a deep breath, Anan opened the door.

His boss looked up from her computer and frowned, obviously surprised to see him there. She was the picture of rich and powerful in her crisp, black suit and skirt, her hair immaculately done up, manicured nails steepled as she pushed away from her desk just a little.

"Hello, Mr... Anan," she said, reading his name tag. "Is there a problem?"

"I want a promotion," said Anan, trying his best to sound confident despite the fact that she didn't even remember his name.

His boss raised one perfectly arched eyebrow, giving him a quick lookover before uttering a single syllable: "No."

"No?" echoed Anan, and knew he sounded whiny. But this was totally unfair! "Just like that? Shouldn't you at least ask me what makes me qualified? Because I'm -"

She cut him off. "No. I don't care how good you are with the merchandise, or whatever you're about to say. What matters is what makes you unqualified. You don't have what it takes to be in charge of something, Mr. Anan. You just aren't commanding enough. People would walk right over you, and you'd let them."

Anan could feel his shoulders slump with rejection, and he was about to turn around and leave... but then the devil's face, with those amazing green eyes, flashed before him, and damnit, he would not take this. He would not let her talk to him like this. She didn't know him! She thought he lacked command? Oh, he'd show her commanding...

He straightened his spine, squared his shoulders and took a few steps forwards, glaring intensely at her the whole time. "Get up," he barked, and her head twitched, like she wanted to look away, but couldn't.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Get. Up," Anan repeated, still staring her down. Slowly, his boss got to her feet.

"I don't know what it is you think you're doing, Mr. Anan, but I think it would be best if you left now."

"And let you walk right over me?" said Anan, raising his own eyebrow at her. "I don't think so. Come over here."

A flicker of amusement, or curiosity, or both, tugged at the corner of her lip, and she walked around her desk, leaving them standing face to face, with nothing between them. Despite her high-heeled shoes, he was taller than her, and she tilted her chin upwards to keep looking into his eyes. For a moment, it made him wonder what she was seeing there, to make her this captivated with him. He felt very powerful, and was almost reluctant to break that eye contact. Still...

"Turn around and lean over your desk," he said, and expected another protest -- he could hardly believe he was doing this -- but she actually obeyed, closing the lid of her laptop and pushing it out of the way. Her full upper body pressed against the hard, wooden surface, and she tilted her head to lay down her cheek while still keeping half an eye on him.

"This is highly irregular," she said, spreading her legs just a little, ostensibly to get more comfortable. Or did she really want this? There was a hunger in her eye that surely hadn't been there before...

"It's just a job interview," said Anan, his voice casual. "I'm showing you why I'm really the best man for the job."

"You're not, th-oh!" she started, but before she could finish, he'd smacked her ass with the flat of his hand.

"Wrong answer," said Anan. "Try again."

"What are you doing?" said his boss, blushing furiously -- but not trying to get up.

"I'm spanking you," said Anan, and hit her again for demonstration.

"Why?" said his boss.

"Because you want me to," said Anan, and delivered another blow to her skirt-clad rump.

"I do not!" said his boss, obviously trying to sound indignant, but not quite managing. Anan smacked her again.

"Don't lie to me. You're having the time of your life, aren't you?"

"You could get fired for this," said his boss in lieu of answering. "It's completely inappropriate!"

"Yeah, well, turns out you're into that kind of thing," said Anan, and kept spanking her. "Besides... do you still think I'm unfit for that promotion?"

"Yes!" she cried out, as his hand impacted on her buttocks again. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

"You're not really answering my question, are you," said Anan. "I think you're ready to lose the skirt."

"You can't... do this... to me..." said his boss, her breathing a little ragged, as he pushed her skirt up around her midriff. She bit her lip to keep from grinning as she looked at him over her shoulder. He winked at her, and could swear that if she hadn't already been lying down, she would've been swooning.

"Nice panties," he said, stroking gently over the silky, white fabric, before hooking his thumbs into the lining and pulling down, "but I'm afraid they have to go, too."

Then her pussy was bared to him, smooth and wet, and her butthole winking from its hiding place between her slightly reddened butt cheeks. He let two fingers find her clit, and then dragged them through her folds and all the way to the back. A soft, mewling sound escaped her as he passed over her opening.

"You want something in there, huh? Eager little slut, aren't you?"

"That's inappropriate," she said, but she'd given up on hiding the grin.

"Well, who would've thought you were so turned on by being inappropriate? In fact," he said, musing, and letting his thumb rub against her puckered back door, "I'm starting to think you might be a real kinky slut. The more inappropriate the better, am I right?"