Green-Eyed Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What better time than Halloween? She went to her room and tossed away the princess dress she'd set aside for the festivities with a disgusted huff. She'd made a matching pair for herself and her roommate, but the thought of being cute and pretty didn't appeal anymore. Luckily, the nightmare had woken her up with plenty of time to spare, and she was a wizard with scissors and sowing machine, and with a full arsenal of bodypaint to booth, there was nothing she couldn't become.

When she emerged from her room again, the transformation was absolute. An impressive set of curved goat horns sprouted from a fiery red wig, and some wire clothes hangers and a pair of green mermaid scale leggings had become bat-like wings, with just enough fabric to spare for a rather skimpy bra. Patches of green scales were painted haphazardly all over her body, too, and though she figured she'd change into some black leather trousers later, for now she was only wearing her strap-on harness, with a truly monstrous cock jutting out from her crotch almost aggressively.

"Una, is that you?" Said her roommate without turning around as she entered the kitchen. "Little miss creative finally out of her bubble?"

Una didn't answer, just watched as her roommate (her prey) flipped over a pancake and added it to the impressive stack already resting on the tabletop. Turning off the heat she reached up to the top shelf to get down the syrup, her short kimono-style bathrobe hitching up over the enticing orb of her ass.

"Well, breakfast is just ready," she said as she grabbed the food and started turning around, "so I hope you're hun... gry..."

Her eyes widened as they rowed over Una's body, and she had to put the pancakes back down before the plate slipped from her fingers.

"Oh, I am," growled Una, and stalked forwards, taking the syrup from her other hand and putting that away, too. "Starving."

"What are you -?" she began, but was cut off with a shriek as Una lifted her straight up and carried her to the table, pulling off her robe before putting her down on her back on top of it.

"B-but what about breakfast?" she asked in a thin voice.

"You're breakfast," said Una, pinning her down with a hard stare and predatory grin.

"Una, you can't just - - - Are you wearing lenses?"

No lenses, no, but perhaps something of this new monster inside her was shining through her eyes. She didn't know, and she didn't care, and she wasn't going to explain herself to her prey.

"Be quiet and stay still, meal," she said, and started affixing her roommate's hands and feet to the four legs of their small kitchen table, only pausing to pull off her panties before making sure her bent knees were spread wide where they jutted out over the corners.

"The pancakes are getting cold," said a sullen voice from the head of the table, but positioned between her legs, Una was fairly confident her advances weren't as unwanted as she tried to make them sound. Her pussy lips were already puffing up, her clit peering out from under its hood. Still, if she wanted pancakes...

"I told you to be quiet," she said, and got the plate from the counter, putting it down on her roommate's toned stomach. Good thing she worked out so much.

"Oof! What on - Una, this is -!"

But exactly what it was she never got to say, because just then Una shoved a rolled-up pancake into her mouth, dripping with sticky syrup. "Mmf!" complained her captive prey, but started eating all the same, and impressed by managing to not just have the whole thing toppling over. These were some quality pancakes. Still, Una was hungry for something else.

She ducked down between the legs of her prey, and delivered a long lick all the way from the puckered butthole to the hard clit, savouring the juices that ran plentiful in the middle. A few more licks like that and her prey was reduced to a quivering, moaning mass, all complaints or thought about breakfast forgotten. She was on the very edge of orgasm - Una knew her query well and recognised every sign - when the licking stopped.

"You know, I think you're right," said Una, grinning viciously at her captive prey, "the pancakes are getting cold. Do you want another?"

Her roommate had just managed to swallow the last of her first pancake, though little bits and streaks of syrup still plastered her face. She looked at Una with desperation.

"Please, don't stop now, you can't -!"

Una cut her off with a growl. "I'd be careful with telling me what I can and can't do, little morsel."

"But Una..."

"No buts."

"What is with you today?! You - you're scaring me..."

"Good," said Una, and grinned her wicked grin. "Now shut up while I eat my pancake. Unless you want another?"

But her prey was obediently silent as she placed a pancake over her left boob and slathered it in syrup, eating straight from her heaving breast, making sure to nibble at the flesh beneath, too, and licking up stray streams of syrup, and coaxing louder and louder moans from her living platter by playing with her nipple. Soon, climax was fast approaching again, but, again, Una stopped just before they got there.

"Una..." said her prey, sounding both pleading and reproachful.

"Yes?" replied Una, the very voice of innocence.

"Please... let me cum..."

"Oh!" said Una, as though the thought simply hadn't occurred to her. "I suppose I could do that. But only," she took a step back, making sure her prey had a good view, "by fucking you."

Her prey stared at the monstrous dildo jutting challengingly from between her legs, and swallowed. They'd bought the giant dragon dong on a lark, and tried it only once, quickly deciding that it was simply too much. It wasn't just the size; the thing was covered in veins and bulges and bumps and every manner of protrusions that turned a dildo inhuman.

Una watched her prey's eyes glide away from the dildo to catch her stare, and for a moment she thought she saw her own eyes reflected in her roommate's blue ones, except instead of the usual brown, they were as violently green as the dragon dong.

She shook her head to clear it and growled, while twisting the nipple she'd been caressing with her lips only moments before, "Well, what'll it be? I can keep edging you all day, if that's what you want."

Her prey made a sound somewhere between a whimper and a moan. The monster in her that wanted a scream twisted a little harder.

"Fuck!" shouted her prey, straining futilely against her bonds.

"Yes?" said Una, moving back between her legs again. Her prey kept her head lifted to look at her, and bit her lip. Una held up three fingers, then pushed them effortlessly into the gushing pussy before her, fucking her prey for the few strokes it took to get her to the edge again before pulling out.

"Fuck you, Una," said her prey, but there was more desperation than defiance in her voice.

"I'm not on the table," said Una with a grin. Her eyes bored relentlessly into her prey's, until the latter had to look away, biting her lip.

"Okay," she said, a slight tremble to her voice. From fear? Or anticipation? Curious how alike the two could be. "Do it."

"Do what?" asked Una. She wanted to hear it. Needed it.

"Fuck me," said her prey, and both the longing and the trepidation in her voice were unmistakable.

Una growled with victory as she pushed her enormous tool into that waiting pussy, which took it surprisingly easy, swallowing the first half without complaint, only stopping at the midway knot. Half was enough for her roommate to finally topple over the edge, though, and she came with a scream. The sound was like music to Una's ears.

"Is - is that it?" she asked when she'd finally come down from her high and Una had made no further move. Her voice was a little hoarse, her eyes wide.

"Oh no," said Una, "don't worry, my little morsel. I have plenty more for your hungry cunt; enough, I'd think, to fill up even as bottomless a hole as yours. Let's find out just how loud you can scream, shall we?"

She didn't wait for a reply, but started fucking her prey with the half of the dildo that would fit, pushing just a little harder each time, until - another scream. The knot had pushed past the pussy lips and into the hungry mouth of her cunt, eliciting another orgasm. Una didn't wait for it to pass this time, though, but kept going, moving her hips harder, faster, in and out, fucking her prey with wild abandon.

One orgasm became many, a string of connected climaxes, and her prey gasped and quivered and screamed herself hoarse. Una laughed and kept going, giddy with power, and with a feeling of fulfilment, of coming full circle, like this was something she was meant to do. She felt invincible, like she could do anything she wanted right now. Whatever she wanted, the world would accommodate her - just like her prey's pussy was accommodating her giant dragon dick, and in fact looked like it could take even more.

She felt like a dragon. Ready to take the world by the horns and fuck it until it screamed.

Her prey had stopped screaming. Una pulled out of her and marvelled at her gaping pussy. She didn't think she could get used to the sight, but she wanted to find out for sure. She left her prey to breathe for a moment and went to get a little something from her bedroom.

Her roommate didn't say anything when she returned, just rubbed at her wrists when she was finally let lose. She'd moved more than usual, and had the marks to show for it. Una felt a pang of guilt at that, but knew they would fade with time - and it wasn't enough to stop her from making her next move.

Her prey screamed one more time, though with surprise more than anything, as Una shoved the butt plug into her ass. Again, she marvelled at how easily everything went the way she wanted. Usually she would've needed much more lube for that.

"This is mine, now," she said, "and if I find out you've removed the plug, even for a moment, you won't like the consequences."

She'd save the ass for tonight, at the Halloween party. By then her roommate would've fully regained her voice, as well, so she could scream it hoarse all over again. Until then, she'd seek out other prey. She was the scariest being in the world this Halloween, scarier than she'd ever dreamed of, and she wanted as many people to know it as possible.

For a brief moment she thought about the nightmare that had woken her up this morning. How very far away that seemed now. And yet, she almost felt like she owed it something. Like all of this had only happened because of one little scary dream...

~*~

Una was dreaming. She was walking through the dark. Not the dark forest, or the dark streets of an unfamiliar city, or even a dark basement, but simply the dark. She was, of course, afraid of the dark. Una was scared of a great many things, and having nightmares was not a new thing for her. What was new was that she knew she was dreaming, and she still couldn't wake up.

"Come on, Una, this is a dream, it's just a dream, c'mon, wake up," she muttered to herself, and when that didn't work, she pinched herself as hard as she could.

"Ow!"

"What did you do that for?" said a voice behind her. Una spun around.

And came face to face with a pair of big, luminously green eyes.

She screamed.

"Wow, you're loud," said the green-eyed... whatever it was.

Una turned around and ran. Or, well, she tried to. It didn't really feel like she was getting anywhere, and the darkness was closing in on her from every direction, and she was going to fall, she just knew it, and then she would probably fall forever because was this darkness even solid?

"Okay, you seriously need to sit down," said the voice, and the next thing she knew, something was coiling around her arms and pulling her down on a... chair?

"Are you done with the screaming and running now? Can we get on with it?" asked the voice.

"What... are you?" asked Una, though she was sure she wouldn't like the answer.

"Oh, right. Silly me. You can't see in the dark, can you? Here, let me help you with that."

The green eyes came closer and stared into her own brown ones, and as much as Una wanted to look away, or to shut her eyes tight and never open them again, she... couldn't. And slowly, as she looked into those glowing orbs, the darkness seemed to take shape, and she could see the hazy outline of... of something...

Many limbs, long and undulating. Some of them were holding her fast. Others had knitted together to form the 'chair' she was sitting on. A sort of bulbous head-like shape, with those huge eyes above a wide, toothy maw. No real body to speak of. And eyes aside, it was completely pitch black. It was the darkness.

"You're a monster," she whispered, with trembling voice.

The monster shrugged. "Sure."

"What do you want with me?"

"Well, you see," said the monster, "I've always been jealous of you humans. You get to do all these great things together, and I... well, I'm just me. There are no others. Doesn't that seem unfair to you?"

"Please," said Una, struggling weakly in its grip.

"But at least I get this one night where I can interact with you through your dreams. It's not the same as having a mate of my own, of course, but it's better than nothing. Plus, I get to ride your jealousy for the rest of the day, all the way to midnight. Feel what you feel. And then anyone you look at, too. Trust me, it's gonna be a great day for everyone. You'll love it."

"What... what are you going to do with me?" said Una, dreading the answer. The monster wiggled a big, fat tentacle in front of her face, and pulled its teeth into a grin.

"I'm gonna fuck you!"

Una stared at the tentacle with wide eyes. It was really big.

"No," she said, "no, you can't," and then she stopped. She knew what she'd said, but the words hadn't actually come out -- except for 'you can'. She tried again, shouting "no, no, no!" as loud as she could, but not a sound came out.

"Yeah, I know," said the monster. "You just can't say no to me. You know it's gonna be so awesome, and it's making it hard to say anything at all, I guess. Don't worry about it."

"No," said Una, still to no avail. "Please, don't... don't hurt me!" But just like 'no' and 'can't', 'don't' was apparently another word she couldn't use. The monster's eyes widened.

"Hurt you?" it said, with mock surprise. "Really? I mean, I suppose I could do that. I have always been a bit jealous of dommes, you know."

"No, I didn't mean," started Una, but of course, all she actually said was "I mean," and she didn't know what to do with that.

"Silence, slave!" shouted the monster. "If you talk to your mistress without permission, you must be punished!"

Then it giggled, in a most un-monsterlike fashion, and added "This is so much fun!"

That threw Una off a little. A giggling monster? Well, it didn't really change anything; it was still bad, and evil, and intending to harm her...

With a woosh of air the monster flipped Una around onto her belly, and then with another woosh, something smacked into her butt, although not very hard. She yelped, but out of surprise more than anything. Was it... spanking her? Another blow hit her bottom, and yes, she was definitely being spanked, and it stung, but it didn't really hurt all that much. Still, she didn't want this, of course she didn't! She wriggled, trying to get loose, but to no avail.

"Oh, tee hee! What a cute little wriggler you are!" said the monster, giggling some more. "And your bouncing butt is absolutely adorable! Wanna see?"

"Wuh?" said Una, which apparently was good enough for the monster. A TV-screen materialized right in front of Una's eyes, and the scene being shown on it made her blush even harder than she already was: a live stream of a closeup on her ass. And of course, since this was a nightmare, she was wearing the most embarrassing possible outfit: a giant, washed-out pink t-shirt, and cutsie cotton panties with heart-eyed emoji print. And sure, it was what she'd gone to bed with, but she'd never imagined it would carry over into a too-real dream about being spanked by a green-eyed tentacle monster.

As embarrassing as it was, though, she couldn't look away. She watched with bated breath as a tentacle lifted into the air above her pantie-clad bottom and then smacked down, pain and picture in perfect sync. It still didn't hurt very much, though. And her butt really did wiggle kind of adorably. The movie even rewound and played again, this time in slow-motion, and her buttocks took on something of a cartoony quality as the tentacle sank into her supple flesh and retreated again, leaving it jiggling like a jelly pudding.

"Again?" asked the monster, giggling some more. Una didn't reply. She couldn't say no even if she wanted to - and a tiny part of her was starting to doubt whether she did - but she definitely wasn't going to say yes. The monster kept going anyway, without waiting for her clear consent. It was a monster, after all.

The spanking took on a much more visual aspect from then on. It still didn't really hurt, it just stung in a surprisingly pleasant way, but it looked like she should be screaming in pain. Each hit started shredding her panties until they were completely useless and eventually fell off, and left glowing red lines on her otherwise unblemished skin. And it didn't stop until her entire bum was as red as a shiny apple. It would probably have been silly if she hadn't been so scared. And horny. Actually, by now she was mostly horny.

Then the monster said: "Okay, I'm bored with this. Are you good? Can we move on to the fucking now?"

"Um," said Una, knowing that 'no' was still off the table. "Can we talk about this?"

"Of course!" said the monster, its wide, toothy grin and impossibly green eyes right in front of her again, catching Una's brown ones like an angler fish ensnaring its prey. Her mouth suddenly felt very dry.

"So, should we talk preferences?" said the monster, still grinning. "I'm super into making people orgasm. I mean, I love the other parts too, and it's not really as fun without the build-up, but watching your faces and listening to the sounds you make, ooooh..." It shivered. "It's really something. So! Do you like orgasming?"

"Um... yes?" said Una. This conversation was not what she'd expected.

"Great! What else?"

"Um," said Una, feeling a bit like a broken record. If only the monster would blink, or if she could manage to look away - those green eyes were making it much harder to think than usual. She couldn't imagine anyone being able to resist eyes like those, not in the long run.

What did she like, though? She liked roleplay. She liked dressing up. But none of those felt relevant as she was about to be fucked by a tentacle monster. (And when had she resigned herself to that fate? When had she started thinking it might not be so bad? When had she started wanting it?) She liked being in charge, but she couldn't possibly muster the confidence to do that now. Could she admit any of her other kinks? It felt pretty risky in the current situation. Scary. She took a deep breath.

"I like bondage?"

The monster's grin grew wider, which was rather disturbing considering it had already taken up most of its face.

"Thanks for telling me," it said in a voice that suggested it had already known, and then Una could feel her arms being pulled behind her back, gently but firmly, and wrapped up in a twisting tentacle wrap far more intimate than any latex arm-binder. That was just the start, though. Long coils of living, rubbery rope bound around her legs, pulling them apart, even criss-crossed over her chest like a twisted combination of a hug and a shibari harness. She was completely immobilised and suspended in mid-air, utterly at the monster's mercy. The thought made her shiver with fear, with excitement, with anticipation.