Green Eyes and Green Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came out everything was the same but Teri was breathing heavy and wearing a robe. No one said anything.

Will tried to stare without being noticed but he didn't see anything. Ten minutes later after meaningless small talk, Maureen told Teri to come over. She started slowly untying and then removing the robe and talking.

"Teri, it's only fair and we are all friends but we need to all match and there is only one robe so I'm going to take it off and you'll see how comfy we all are. There doesn't that feel better? You are amazingly gorgeous! Isn't she Sheri?"

Sheri smiled and said, "wow, mom they look better on you than on any of us!" which made Teri blush.

Will was being quiet and enjoying it like a dream. He agreed though. The same bra and panty set looked good on all of them. It was a little bit tighter on Teri but looked great. She wasn't out of shape but her more mature figure just wore it differently. He thought it looked better. Her reddish hair and stunning green eyes made a difference too. He didn't know why but the lingerie was perfect on her instead of just real good like it was on the other two. He realized that of the three of them, it was no contest. Teri was the most attractive of them. The twitching in his underwear agreed with him. So far, this was the best weekend of his life and it was only Friday night.

Teri actually felt great. the satin underwear felt good on her. She had been a little excited all evening starting when she realized her daughter's boyfriend was staring at her at the restaurant. This felt good too. She felt like one of the girls with them and didn't even mind when Sheri's friend Maureen kept touching her. She sort of liked but she wasn't ready to let Maureen try kissing her like she did to Sheri.

Even more than that, she realized that Will might be quiet and out of the main conversation but he kept looking at her. She had been staring at him when she had a chance too and was embarrassed t realize she also was staring at one part of him. It didn't matter. He might be sleeping with her daughter but she had turned his head and it felt good.

They kept talking and Maureen kept filling drinks. Will didn't move partly because he was a little drunk. He wasn't used to drinking a lot. But it was also because he was pretty hard and didn't feel like showing off. Plus when he sat quietly no one paid attention and he could look at whoever he wanted without anyone paying attention.

Maureen kept talking to Teri and that gave Will a great chance to stare at her. He realized her breasts were slightly bigger than the other two women and that was part of why she looked so good but that wasn't all. She was a good looking woman and she more than anyone was making him harder. He tried to be subtle but he thought she caught him a couple times.

Maureen was working on Teri but figured there was no chance tonight anyway. She did make sure she kept her friend Sheri's glass full. She told Sheri to be a good waitress. Sheri got the remains of a pitcher from the kitchen and then wiggled around smiling at everyone. She gave Teri some and curtsied then filled Maureen's cup and handed it back. "How's that Princess?"

As she turned to Will, Maureen reached out and smacked Sheri on the ass replying, "you give good service, wench."

Sheri grinned and bent over to Will wiggling her breasts at him. "And something to keep the gentleman happy." Then she snaked her tongue at him and winked. And she wiggled her butt as she walked back to her seat.

Teri laughed at Maureen's playfulness but when Sheri teased Will she felt different. It was silly but she realized she was a little jealous. She wanted her daughters boyfriend to stare at her not Sheri. She realized she was being stupid and she told her feelings to go away.

Then Maureen gave her a chance. Maureen stopped Sheri from sitting and turned her around. "Hey waitress I think you have the cutest butt here" and stroked it. Sheri giggled and Teri looked pretend-insulted.

Maureen teased her and said "get over here and wiggle it if you think you have it."

Teri took a big drink and stood up to everyone's surprise. "Ok. Let's do this. Is Will the judge?" And she gave him a very friendly look.

Maureen quickly said "no. He'll just pick his girlfriend. I'm much more objective. Sorry, Willie-boy."

Everyone was laughing and Maureen lined the two contestants in front of her and proceeded to make as much out of the moment as she could. She poked each of them and had them wiggle. Will enjoyed his viewpoint of their fronts as they wiggled their backsides. Then at the end Sheri got inspired and leaned on the coffee table in front of her, poked out her ass, and wiggled seductively as she pushed back at Maureen.

Maureen smacked Teri and said I'm not sure you can beat that.

Teri bent over and stuck her butt out and both other women watched it. Will watched his side as Teri's arms pushed her breasts together and forward. His eyes were lost in her cleavage until he looked up and saw her wink and lick her lips. He looked away.

Maureen announced "two great asses on two sexy ladies but the winner is Sheri." She stood up grabbed her and kissed her passionately while grabbing her butt.

Everyone sat down again. Sheri was warm and turned on by her best friend. Maureen was tipsy and horny and happy to have fondled both women and kissed her best friend. Teri was happy to have teased Will and kept peeking to see he was hard. He was hard and it was because she teased. It felt like she won.

Will was amazed. He'd seen Maureen and Sheri flirt before but he liked seeing them kiss. It didn't make him jealous it excited him. But mostly he was realizing that Teri excited him more than anyone and that she was teasing him on purpose or at least she just did. And he sat a little different when he realized she peeked at his lap. He turned a little so he wasn't as covered at least not from her angle.

Late after midnight Sheri finally said "OK, time for bed I guess. We have a long weekend ahead."

Maureen jumped up too and said quickly "Will, don't get any ideas. I'm not listening to you two all night while the rest of us get frustrated. I'm in Sheri's room so I'll lock the door to protect us." Everyone laughed and Sheri and Maureen led the way and turned to the back once upstairs.

Sheri stopped and kissed Will. "Thanks for being great tonight. See you in the morning. You're in the spare room and office up there."

Will watched the two women walk down the hall. Maureen squeezed the butt of Sheri's here panties and stuck out her tongue at Will playfully. He laughed and then realized Teri was behind him and he was blocking her way.

"Oh, Sorry. Thanks by the way for having us all."

Teri was so relaxed she didn't think about talking to her daughter's boyfriend dressed just in a bra and panties and him in his underwear. They were all a bit drunk. She just squeezed his arm and walked with him the three steps to her bedroom and said "thanks too. I'm feeling so relaxed and young just being with you fun people. I hope you have sheets and everything you need. Come get me if you need anything." She looked like she was going to say more but stopped and went into her room.

Will got settled found the sheets and made up the bed. He looked around and decided to sleep in his shorts. He turned the lights out and then also the curtains. Then as he got under the sheets the door opened. He thought Sheri might come in and might not but then with Maureen and everything decided she wouldn't so he was surprised. Then he looked up as she came around the bookcase that blocked his view of the door. It was Teri not Sheri.

She was still just in her underwear but so was everyone. He didn't see much because it was so dark. She started to talk but then came up to the side of the bed and leaned over him and turned on a lamp on a shelf on the other side. He enjoyed her leaning over but then closed his eyes because it was so bright.

She said, "I should have made sure everything was ready for you. I hope you found everything. Oh is that too bright?" Then she leaned back over to the same light only this time her breasts brushed over his face briefly.

She leaned back and looked at him then down to the bulge in the sheet. Disappointed she couldn't see as well as earlier but she knew he was hard.

He said "thanks for checking on me. I feel very taken care of though. I found the sheets and I think I put them on okay."

She stepped back and he could see her better but she moved away quickly and said "wait I should fix this. The sheet is upside down." And she quickly pulled it off.

She started fumbling with and turning it around but the whole time she was staring at his bulge. She looked at him and then let go of the sheet and reached over and touched it. As she slowly used both hands to pull it out, it felt to Will like everything was slow motion.

He didn't do anything for a few minutes but then he reached and ran his fingers up the back of her leg and over the round fleshy curve of her beautiful panty covered bottom. He whispered "this is the one I'd have picked if I was the judge." Then he moaned as her hands squeezed his raging hardon.

She moved her body closer and put one knee on the bed making a gap between that the and one ll on the floor. The soft light was just enough for Will to see and to move his hand higher and in between. Then with one finger he stroked the panties between and around to the front. An already wet area.

Teri's tongue had reached out as she leaned forward and she licked his shaft but when his fingers found their spot she moaned deeply. She licked and teased his pulsing cock but she was on the verge of an orgasm.

He was too. The night had been a long tease for both of them. Her hips started shaking and she was moaning with his cock in her mouth. Watching her body shake and be consumed by her orgasm put him over the top. She Felt it coming but didn't move her mouth.

It seemed like a long time before either moved but it was about ten minutes. She was nervous suddenly and busied herself fixing the sheet and covering him up. He didn't know what to say either.

Then she came up and looked at him and whispered thank you. The last thing he saw was a warmth radiating from her beautiful green eyes before she turned off the lap and ran back to her room.

12