Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 08

Story Info
A multi part story of female led relationship and chastity.
8k words
4.3
14.1k
3
1

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ralph woke with his jaw cramped and panicking. He thrashed around in his satin bag before he regained sense and hit his alarm clock. It had been a disturbed night sleep in his ball gag and the inability to remove it kept him in discomfort all night. It was a punishment he wouldn't forget in a hurry and knew it had to try harder to appease his Mistress.

ralph crawled out to a familiar moonlit scene and began to busy himself. He dressed and started his chores before he noticed the note on the fridge.

"Level 5 - You are banned from using electricity this morning. No washing machine, dishwasher, vacuum. Everything by hand only. Wake me when done. You are to report when finished your chores." Was all it said. ralph thought back to yesterday and his chilled coffee and toast and now saw how Joanna was to stop him repeating the same. He was no longer trusted and had to show how quick he was and no doubt will be measured as a result. Little did he know Joanna had made to the electricity ban her own little extra on top of what was planned for level 5, but it made her smile as she wrote the note and knew it would push ralph to the extreme. ralph quickened his efforts and was done by 6:20, 25 minutes to spare. He approached the bedroom with dribble marking his uniform, the ball gag still in place, and knocked tentatively waiting a response.

"Come in ralph!" was the stern response. He walked in.

"Your actions has meant I too had to wake early. You know how much that annoys me ralph? The fact I am sitting up at this ungodly hour is down to you." ralph was pleased he was gagged, without it he would have told her she should try waking up when he did. Gladly for him he could just moan.

"Now, its time to introduce you to your new task when you have completed your chores. Pull back the sheet over there" she said pointing to the floor in the middle of the room. ralph pulled it back to show a pile of Joanna's shoes. All different styles and colours, she had plenty.

"I want you to clean these all with your tongue from now on until 6:45. You will quietly enter the room, kneel and lick each and every pair until your time runs out. And when you finish, you start again, by which time they should be nice and dirty again. I think you should be aiming for 4 pairs in the 20 minutes you have, so don't rush it, I expect them perfect." ralph looked at the vast array of shoes, must be fifty pairs ranging from heels to trainers to slippers to flip flops. He gently knelt falling from standing to both knees in a single motion, and picked up a first pair - wedges with some mud splashed around the heels.

"Ensure you get the mud off them, it rained when I wore those last. Also I expect the soles to be cleaned perfectly. Your tongue will feel every inch of those shoes, day after day." Joanna beckoned him over and unbuckled the gag, she had a little mercy and left it for him to gently prise our after 12 hours solidly jarred open. It took a couple of minutes before he could remove it and actually close his jaw. My god, the pain! He thought through his decisions again and made a mental note never to hit level 5 again.

"However... before you begin I have one more new daily task for you. Come here and take this." Joanna held out an outstretched arm with a phalic looking object in her hand. It was a dildo. ralph was taken back, he never seen her with one before and she always looked in disgust when he mentioned one in conversation in the past. Yet another example how he didn't know her at all.

"Your mouth has been busy for years, your incessant moaning about blow jobs, and forcing my mouth around your pathetic cock. Now, the tables have turned ralphie. Every morning you are to practice with this, I want 100 sucks and 20 deep throats with it attached to the mirror before you begin the shoes." ralph didn't know where to look or what to say. She wanted him to suck it? Every morning? What for? Why? He began to verbalise his panic but stopped himself just in time.

"So, come on then, take it from me, it won't suck itself!" ralph moved across and took his new friend and walked to the bathroom.

"No ralphie, this mirror!" Joanna pointed to the one by her side of the bed. ralph would be kneeling next to Joanna as she slept practically sucking cock. He was uneasy, this was too far, he didn't know what to do but his body took over and soon he was kneeling, looking at himself in the mirror whilst a dildo bounced up and down in front of his face. He slowly parted his lips and gently allowed it to enter his mouth. In and out he went counting in his head as he went whilst Joanna rolled to her side behind him and watched intensively.

"Deeper ralphie, you know how you like it" she goaded him, he watched his face bobbing up and down and the shame of the situation hit him with a wave of embarrassment.

Soon he finished the 100 strokes and as he finished Joanna counted down:

"98, 99, 99 and a half, 100!! Well done ralphie!! Now that want too bad was it?!" She laughed and giggled before mocking surprise with a loud gasp

"ooooh!! What about the deep throating?! You've missed out all the deep cock ralphie! You'll learn to scatter those throughout the 100. Now, each one I want you to lick the balls. Go ahead, you may start." ralph turned round to Joanna pleading with his eyes, his mouth quivering as he tried to make excuses.

"No, no words, get on with it, you'll be late for work - hurry up!" with that ralph turned back to the mirror and opened his mouth again, slowly consuming the dildo. It reached the back of his throat and he tried to touch the balls with his tongue to find he was very much short. He pushed harder and the tip pushed against his tonsils causing him to retch. No use, still not near enough. Finally on the next attempt the dildo slid past the tonsils and his tongue briefly licked a ball.

"Yay! One! 19 to go!" Joanna was leading the cheering from the side as ralph continued to slide the object down his throat. Every single one causing ralph to retch, his eyes streamed, tears rolled down his cheeks until he was coughing and choking on the penis. Soon he was down to the last one, throat sore and he pushed the last one past his tonsils and licked the balls.

"Keep it there ralphie. For every 10 seconds you can keep it down, you get a level." Joanna offered. ralph knew this was a chance and closed his eyes and started to struggle as the dildo pushed against his throat. 8,9,10,11.. he couldn't hold it any longer, he collapsed in the floor in a heap holding his throat.

"Well level 6! Well done my pretty slut. You did well this morning. in fact, I will give you back your level 10 again. Now, no more fuck ups. I'll not got as easy in you next time!" ralph weeped as he laid there pleased he was now back where he began. Socks and all. Joanna was also pleased, the first steps in the emasculation of ralph has almost been completed, right on track as Miss A had planned with Joanna.

ralph got up and showered in the freezing cold before dressing and leaving again for work. Joanna had replaced his stockings with high gloss pantyhose with a control top. Holding his legs and crotch tightly in a slippery grasp. The cage couldn't swing free this morning which was a bonus, but every step stroked his legs and made him weak with desire. Throat sore and jaw aching from his morning activities and body taught from days of chores, he was close to breaking and walked like a broken man to the train.

—————————————-

Joanna watched ralph turn the corner and smiled at the morning events. Making him use any free time up sucking cock was an amusement that she couldn't help but laugh at. Miss A would be proud. She knew of the tables had been turned and she was up early, performing like ralph she would have broken before now. She had to keep going until he broke, as Miss A said "Until they break they don't know they were always broken". Miss A, that was Joanna's agenda for the day. "Dress to impress" she was told, she looked through her wardrobe and wasn't taken by anything she could find. She hadn't worked in an environment needing glamour for a number of years, and didn't have anything fashionable anymore. She decided she needed shopping, and with ralph now on his small allowance there was plenty of cash in the account to allow her to spend. She slipped on her jeans and a light top and headed down for breakfast. ralph hadn't had time for breakfast this morning which was forgiven considering his own chores he had to complete. Tomorrow she would make sure he stopped and bought up breakfast before 6:45, he would most probably need to get up earlier to finish the chores and then his oral service in time to head down to make breakfast, but that was his choice.

Joanna walked down the stairs and took in the pristine hallway and kitchen. He really had done a good job, probably better than her, keeping the house spotless. There was no way back for ralph now, he simply was too good. She ate her breakfast, watching tv and drinking coffee, she was a very happy lady. Only one thing was left to solve, seducing Miss A and having the orgasm she had been dreaming of for the last week. Tonight was the night and she was going to impress.

————————————-

ralph got to work with time to spare, since his earlier starts he found he was able to get lots done and was able to keep ahead of the work load. ralph checked his mails and saw one from Anne.

"Hey Ralph

Back on Monday - make sure we have that report for the Monday morning team meeting. The CEO is over next week and he'll want it.

Cheers mate

Anne"

Heh, he thought. Not a chance, it was a perfect opportunity to throw her under the bus and make sure her incompetence was shown up. He started to make a plan, something to promote him way above her.

For the next hour he wrote a report, the best report of his life. The one the CEO could not be unimpressed with. It was damning and sharp, it was clever and made the department look like it had been failing for months under Anne's leadership. The final nail was the conclusion where the changes suggested would solve the problems, and only he could lead it. This was his plan, his bullet, and he was ready to play it. Hold it back, make Anne choke in the meeting and pretend he didn't get any instructions for the report and then look super good producing a report for the CEO using his initiative. The trap was set.

ralph got up for a coffee and headed past Anne's office. The door was usually locked but today was left a jar, probably the cleaners, he thought he'd take the chance to have a snoop to ensure he had all the information for his plan. He pushed open the door and stepped inside pushing it closed again behind him. A standard office, few papers on the desk and very little else on display. She was tidy that was for sure. He walked round the desk and saw the pedestal he knew she kept her work shoes and gym stuff in. He has seen her get them out before at an end of a meeting they had. Maybe he could check them out. He sat down and pulled at the drawers, both rolled open easily but were empty. She had taken her stuff home whilst away, probably to wash. He turned on the seat and saw a medium sized cabinet with a padlock on the drawers. It seemed out to place to have the cabinet in the room and even more odd to have an industrial padlock attached. He explored it and pulled at the doors. It was locked fast, and no chance of removing. He wondered what she had to hide? Records on employment? Salary demands? He knew he could get a step ahead if he ever could get in there.

"Hey Ralph! What you doing man?! Anne probably has some weird surveillance shit - come on man, let's have lunch." Michael caught him snooping, but if anyone was ok to catch him it was

"Yeah I was just wondering why it was unlocked, must be the cleaners. I can't go out for long, I've only got a fiver to last me to tonight." ralph responded. Michael punched him in the arm as they headed out to lunch, it was just in time.

———————————-

Back in the office, the motion activated camera clicked off. ralph had just made the worst mistake in his career.

———————————-

Joanna has been shopping for hours. Tess had a free day and came along for the fun. Joanna still wasn't ready to explain what she was doing fully, but Tess was a willing cohort. She was also lesbian, which Joanna needed right now. She needed to see what got her juices flowing and what was a no no. Joanna had never dressed for a woman before, only ever needing to impress a man. Tits, legs, bum, lips - that's the recipe for a man. Was it the same for a woman? Did she have to try as hard? She needed to do some research and Tess was the unknowing subject.

Tess pulled Joanna into the next shop with eagerness Joanna had not expected.

"Come on J, let's try on more! This is fun. You sure ralph deserves this?! I mean, like, you are super hot and not sure he, like, can cope!" Tess argued. Joanna just smiled at walked to the blouses and skirts at the back.

"Powerful but sexy? Is that right? A mixture of sensual dominance and slutty desire? Where did you make that up! It's awesome!" Tess never shut up, some days it was endearing other days Joanna wish she could put a lid on it. Today was the former, she was consuming everything Tess was saying, storing and holding to record what was good and bad.

Tess pulled out a short skirt, and held it up to herself.

"hot!" Then pulled another, shorter, black one.

"hot! Try them both on. I'll find you a top and find you in the dressing room!" Joanna had given up arguing, Tess knew a lot more about clothes and had too much energy to argue with. Joanna found the changing rooms and took a ticket for two items and headed in. She took the first skirt, knee length and slightly stretchy. She took off her jeans and left them folded on the chair. Taking the skirt she undid the zip and pulled it on, slipping over her skin and up neatly on to her hips. Pulling the zip closed she looked in the mirror flattening our the skirt. Not bad, held her figure well, made her look like she was about to go for an interview - not sure about it Joanna started to undo the zip as there was a knock at the door.

"J it's me, got you a totally cool blouse. It will look hot with the skirt." Joanna opened the door and Tess slipped in.

"Fiiiiiittt!" Jess was annoying. Joanna smiled

"reckon so? I wasn't sure."

"It's the way it hugs your bum and makes me want to see what's below!" Tess stopped and looked at Joanna, Joanna playing with the fastening to try to open it.

"Let me help." Tess requested and reached out to Joanna's hips whilst not breaking the gaze into Joanna's green eyes. Tess was completely consumed by the situation and delicately undid the fastener, the skirt slid to the floor in silence. Joanna and Tess looked at each other, and for the first time Joanna felt a tingle.

"Right ok next one then. This one is totally cool too!" Tess changed the subject and picked up the second skirt. She took it off the hanger and undid the zip of the short leatherette skirt. Joanna took it from her and did it up, trying to avoid touching Tess in he confines of the changing room.

Joanna straightened the skirt and took a look in the mirror, Tess watching on with a gaze. Joanna liked this one, it felt right, and seeing Tess's eyes widen as she ran her hands across the bottom, Tess also approved.

"Try this with it. Please." Tess whispered, obviously aroused. Joanna felt confident, the last week had given her powers outside her normal zone, she turned to Tess and took a step closer. Breasts almost touching. Joanna looked into Tess's eyes as she undid her top and it slid down over the skirt to the floor. Joanna was wearing her balcony red bra to go with the little red thong beneath. She was considering it for tonight but needed to make sure it was comfortable.

"Jesus J, where you been hiding those?" Tess said looking at the breasts spilling out of the bra.

"Tess, would you like to touch?" Joanna felt empowered.

"You can button my blouse up" and Tess began to button up the blouse, a silky white semi transparent garment. Joanna could feel Tess's hands shake a little and fumble as she did up the buttons. Her red bra just visible under the fabric, it was perfect.

Tess finished and looked up at Joanna. Why has she not found Joanna this attractive before? What had happened to her friend to arouse her so much? Was Joanna bi? She was giving all the signals. But ralph? So many questions.

Joanna took a look in the mirror whilst the once excited and loud Tess stood in the corner watching as the feline prowled around in front of the mirror.

"You mind getting those red heels out we bought in the first shop?" Joanna asked. "I want to see the total effect." Tess reached past Joanna and pulled the bag, finding the box with the heels.

"Sure thing. You know you look filthy sick right?!" The cocky Tess was back, with a covert compliment. Tess took the shoes from the box and held the first for Joanna to take. Joanna shook her head and pointed to her foot, heel still on the ground with toes pointing up.

"Can't bend in this skirt, can you put them on me?" Joanna asked innocently, with a sly smile developing. Tess shuffled in the small space infront of Joanna and slid down the wall until she was on her knees in front of Joanna. Looking up at Joanna she was level with her hem, catching Joanna's smirk as she held her foot out. She took her foot and slipped the 6 inch heel on. Taking the second, Joanna held onto the top of Tess's head for balance and she slipped her foot into the bright red heel. She steadied herself using Tess again.

Looking up again, now 6 inches higher, Tess was under the hemline and could see up the skirt. See the little red thong and how it had a dark patch right where the fabric disappeared between her legs. Tess gasped and remained captivated, knelt beneath her best friend. She did not see this coming. Joanna moved her hand from the top of the head, to gently behind and pushed her forward, encouraging Tess to move against her legs. She had only once had done something like this, all in the last week, but something felt right and she didn't want to stop.

Tess knelt up and pushed her head under the skirt, making it lift as she rose up. Joanna held her head in her hands and watched her friend knelt beneath her. She was recording everything in her mind, knowing she would possibly be repeating the favour and also borrowing the same techniques with Miss A later tonight. Tess kissed gently on her thighs, her smooth skin rubbing against the tender thighs, something she hadn't felt before. ralph was rough with stubble so this was much more gentle. Tess took her hand and ran it up the back of her leg, and cupped her bottom, whilst her other hand danced along her other leg, her fingers exploring between her thighs as her lips continued to kiss as she got higher and higher. Joanna felt the tingle intensify as Tess expertly knew all the right places to touch and kiss. Strokes, kisses and gentle licks continued as Joanna put both hands on the wall in front of her and began breathing deeper.

Tess knelt back and bent round Joanna clearing her jeans from the chair, and guided Joanna back to sit in front of her. Grabbing her ankles she lifted them and held them together above her head, Joanna's swollen lips now exposed beneath her legs, the flimsy g-string offering her no protection. Tess moved forward whilst expertly holding her legs still, and Joanna felt the first lick explode on her pussy. Her wetness nearly exploded as Tess began to work her magic underneath her outstretched legs. It didn't take long and a minute later Joanna was clawing at the wall, hands squeaking against the wood, as she tried to keep quiet whilst her friend was lapping her in a frenzy. Just as Joanna felt the surge begin to rise from her belly, Tess opened Joanna's legs and drove between them with new energy, that was it - Joanna couldn't hold back and for the first time in her life squirted in pleasure, covering Tess's immaculate makeup and hair. Tess just smiled, out of breath herself, and knelt back and took a deep suck of air.