Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna grabbed the strap on and jumped off the bed to step in to it, Miss A laid there watching as her new lover prepared herself for the sex to come.

————————————

Two hours later Joanna walked out the club with shoes in hand, holding a sealed packet containing her soaking panties. It was past midnight as she stepped into the cab and headed back home. It had been a wild night of excess and she was high on the time she had spent with Miss A. After sex, Miss A tutored Joanna on the next week for ralph and began to destruct his life further. Joanna was confident she could complete his transformation, she had to, as she planned to spend her nights with Miss A from now on. She smiled as she passed the shops and streets, thinking back to how she could hardly walk with the egg and how vulnerable she felt under Miss A. However she had redeemed herself during sex, being the one with the strap on and Miss A had ended up being the one not able to walk straight.

Joanna paid the driver and headed to the front door, opened it and closed, leaning back against it. ralph! Oh my it was 1am and he had spent all night chained to the sink! She put her shoes on again and headed into the kitchen, the floor clean and her husband still cuffed and collared to the sink. She walked up to him and knelt before him, ralph raising his head and smelling the perfume and sex.

"I had the most wonderful night. You my dear are retired from sexual duties until further notice. I thought you might want to know how good my new lover is" Joanna spoke clearly and softly, opening the packet and taking her soaked panties in her hand. Raising them she pushed them into ralph's mouth.

"These are to be clean by the morning. Complete your chores, both tonight's and mornings and then sleep until 6am. Make me breakfast and wake me" ralph tasted the panties and they tasted very different to what he knew and expected, more bitter, more scented. They were also extremely wet and juice slipped down his throat as he sucked.

Joanna stood and walked to the door, taking the key from the worktop and holding it in her hand. "When you find the key you can take the hood off and begin your chores" she said throwing the key onto the floor, before turning and leaving ralph bound and gagged in the darkness. It would be hours before he was free of his bonds and his duties complete whilst his Mistress slept dreaming of Miss A and her egg.