Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now... I didn't expect that!" they both said together, and quietly giggled as Joanna inspected the changing room. Clothes everywhere, wetness and musk in the air. Someone would get a lucky surprise following them into this room. Tess stood up gingerly and helped Joanna dress again. As she pulled her jeans up, Tess held her round the waist.

"Please tell me you are going to get that outfit." She pleaded, Joanna agreed with a smile.

"And also tell me who it's really for and when can I do that again!" Joanna turned to Tess, held her finger to her mouth,

"not now Tess, you can play as much as you like if all goes to plan, but I need more time. Now, get me home, my legs are all shaky still from that and I can't see straight. You my girl, have same mad talent." Tess smiled. She did.

———————————

ralph got off the train, stepping on to the platform with a stern look on his face. He'd tried all the way home to unblock his phone again and yet again was foiled. He had to try another way to steal Joanna's phone to make any progress on that damn video. Back with socks made the travelling easier and less attention seemed to be attracted, he was more comfortable and relaxed. Getting these levels were super important, maybe the cock sucking would disappear as he rose the ranks? Maybe he would get more sleep and less chores? The thing was he knew very little, making planning almost impossible- just when he thought he knew where he stood the rules were changed, constantly. He walked up the road and turned the corner to see Joanna giving Tess a kiss on the cheek as she left the car, she'd obviously been out for the day with Tess. There were plenty of bags from the high end shops just out of town, Joanna in her skinny jeans and button up top looked cute but Tess was a different story.

ralph has a thing for Tess right back at school when she and he were in the same class. It was Tess whom had the barbecue where Joanna and he met, she was way out of his league. She was also lesbian since school which was the most frustrating thing. She was beautiful, brown hair that touched her bottom, long and shiny. Today it was tied up in a messy bun, her makeup was vivid and bright, her blue eyes were highlighted by her eye shadow and her red lips popped out of her pale face. She was stunning and as she past in the car she blew a kiss to ralph which made his cock swell in his prison.

ralph got to the door just after Joanna had, she looked behind her

"Hey ralphie, I'm out tonight so you have a bit of free time. Get changed into your uniform and then make your dinner. Ensure it's healthy, veggy only tonight and await my approval before you eat. I'll be down when I have changed." Joanna walked upstairs whilst she barked her orders. ralph just accepted and immediately entered the kitchen and changed into the uniform hanging there. He soon was feminised again and boiling some peas and carrots, with a potato rosti he found a recipe for in one of the food books that never seemed to be touched. He was surprised, it looked good, better than he thought he could do and soon enough he was finished with a plate scattered with carrots and peas, covering the fried potato. Just then he heard the clicks of stilettos approaching and the scent of a heavily perfumed lady, Joanna was ready.

Joanna stepped into the kitchen and ralph immediately got hard. Very hard. He thought he might cum on the spot as he took in the most arousing sight he had ever seen. Joanna stood there in a tight white blouse with her red bra visible beneath, a short leather skirt pulled her in tight at the waist, the hem just showing the tops of a pair of black silky stockings which led down to a pair of peep toe red heels. Her lips and nails matched her red shoes, deep red plump lips stood out on her face, her purple eye shadow framing her green eyes. Even her toes were painted red, she never painted her toes for any reason, the red peeping through the nylons in the peep hole shoes.

"My god, you are beautiful!" ralph whispered. He had never seen her make such an effort.

"Please can I make love to you?" He asked. He hoped this was all a game and he had just won jackpot.

"I'll do anything you want if you let me sleep with you tonight. Can I take you out for dinner?" ralph was tripping over himself with compliments.

"The ship sailed a long time ago ralph. You will never 'make love' to me again. This is not for you my little sissy, you failed me and only now do you consider taking me for dinner? You are nothing more than my little maid and you need to learn that. Tonight I'm meeting someone who will make me wet before we even touch, will make me cum like never before, will make me feel a woman like I should be!" ralph looked down in defeat, he knew she was right but it hurt to hear it. He felt insanely stupid standing there in a pink maid uniform whilst Joanna stood before him dressed like his dreams.

"Kneel ralphie, time I got going, I need you to be cosy before I leave." ralph thought tonight was his chance to get that cage off at long last, tools in the shed, use the laptop to hack into emails. Just play along for 20 more minutes and she'll be gone.

ralph knelt info front of Joanna and kissed her toes through the shoes. Joanna looked down with a smile, she has been given an idea by Miss A how to leave him, she wasn't sure but decided to follow it through. She took his leather collar and attached it to his neck, taking a chain she fed it through the padlock and clicked it shut on the buckle. The other end of the 6ft chain dragged on the floor as she walked to the sink, and fed it around the base of the taps and clicked a second lock shut. He was now unable to move away from the sink. ralph felt the collar with his hands, feeling how permanent it felt. There goes his plan to remove the cage and hack the emails he thought.

"Get your hands away from your collar!" Joanna barked moving behind him. She slapped his hands away and knelt behind him, securing his hands in cuffs and clicking them shut until he couldn't move his hands away. He he was now at her mercy, cuffed and shackled with no escape. Joanna's perfume filled his nostrils as he knelt there, his cock jumping to the smell and the sight of Joanna in her outfit. She grabbed the hood off the side and pulled it over his head, now in a world of darkness, only his mouth free.

"ralphie I am out for the night, probably home early hours. I can't trust you, so you remain shackled until my return. Of course you still need to complete all your chores before bed, I expect you might not sleep at all tonight, but a maids work is never done is it?" ralph panicked in his bonds, he knew he had at least three hours work on her return. He did the maths and saw it was an all nighter, he might as well try to sleep now in his bonds but his tummy told him he had to eat. His food! A meal sat on the side.

"My dinner Mistress!" He pleaded.

"Of course, now be a good boy, eat you dinner and I'll see you on my return." with that Joanna picked up the plate and slid the food off onto the floor, it made a satisfying slap as the food hit the floor, peas and carrots shot everywhere. Joanna walked to the door, turned back to view her slave, turned the lights off and shut the door. ralph heard the door shut and the car start as he knelt there in silence. He pulled his head down and felt the floor, feeling a pea. He licked and found a carrot. It would be a long night.

————————————

Joanna drove to the club knowing that ralph would have no doubt tried to escape and remove his cage. She wasn't silly, he was still only complying whilst she held all the cards. She pushed through the traffic until she got to the road with the club, parking just down the road. Driving seemed a good idea but it meant she couldn't drink, and Dutch courage was exactly what she needed. She decided to get a cab home if need be and pick the car up in the morning, it wasn't a problem. As she got herself together she looked in the mirror. Was she doing the right thing? Was ralph ok? She couldn't help thinking about Tess too. Her mind was full and confused.

"Send me a photo of your outfit xx Tess" pinged her phone. Tess was excited and no doubt Joanna had found someone to have some fun with once Miss A had enough of her. Joanna got out the car, pulled her skirt down to cover her stocking tops, and wobbled into the club in the insanely high heels.

Joanna pushed through the bustle, the club was busy and the music loud. It was different to last time, less chat, more flirt, not so refined and elegant. She got to the bar and lent forward trying to get served. Time flew, she was nervous and looking around constantly but no Miss A could be seen.

She got a gin fizz and drunk it quickly, needing the buzz of the alcohol to calm herself down. Girls were looking and smiling, she was unsure if they were just being friendly or hitting on her - but her mind was on only one lady. The barman came back to her end of the bar

"YOU JOANNA?" he shouted above the din. She nodded. He held out a piece of folded paper and Joanna took it. He quickly moved on to serving others whilst Joanna looked round to see who was watching. No one. She opened the note.

"Go to the ladies. Third stall. Take the package behind the cistern and follow the instructions. Miss A xxx" Fuck. Holy fuck. She almost came on the spot. There was so much pent up lust that almost overflowed whilst she lent against the bar. She finished her drink and made her way to the bathroom, pushing through the crowds whilst tightly gripping the paper. She got to the ladies to find a queue and joined the back, anxious and fidgeting. She was electric, alive and never felt this way ever. Something had been changed in her genetic make up and she was never going to return to her old self again. The queue moved slowly but soon she was next, praying cubicle 3 would be next. Unlucky, four opened and two girls came out giggling. She told the girl behind to go ahead and waited again. Two then opened, again, she waited - the girl behind making a comment as she passed. Finally three opened and she rushed in, almost getting in before the poor girl could leave. Joanna shut the door, her heart beating fast, and knelt down and felt behind the toilet, her hand brushed against a parcel with a huge pink bow.

Pulling out the parcel she put it on the seat of the toilet. "J xx" is all it said. She took a deep breath and began to undo the bow, paper falling away to leave a small box. A note was attached. She opened the note

"This is a present for doing so well in the last week! So proud of you. However I think you need to understand both sides of the coin, so tonight you are mine. Once you have submitted, you will understand the power and control even more and will take home more lessons that your husband can learn from. Take the egg inside and place it inside you. Take your panties off and place them in the box. Put the box back and text me to tell me it is done. Go find the barman and order another Gin Fizz. Yes I am watching you xx"

Oh my god. Joanna trembled and shook. Miss A had been watching the whole time and had only just left the package?! She looked at the box and slid the lid off to reveal a black silicone oval toy, the size of a real egg. She picked it up and felt the weight, it was heavy and no doubt took batteries. She tried to work out how it turned on, but decided it was one that just rotated as she walked and gently massaged. She slid her g-string down and let it fall to the floor and in the most undignified setting ever she applied the egg. She was wet already so it wasn't an issue applying and soon it was in and she was feeling the effects of the intruder. Not bad, she thought. It was filling and she would know about it as she walked but she was sure she could manage it. She put her red g-string in the box, wrapped it the best she could and then hid it back under the toilet. This was particularly naughty but she was hooked, loving every moment.

She walked back to the bar feeling the nakedness below, the fill of the egg and the horniness of a teenager. As she reached the bar she took her phone and sent the message

"it's in. J X"

Two Gin Fizz later she was still waiting, no text, no word, no notes. She began to wonder if that was it and she wouldn't be seei...

"BUZZ BUZZ" came a text message. Buzz buzz? What does that mean? She wondered. And then it happened. The egg came to life, rising and stopping the pulses started slow and rose until Joanna could do nothing more than hold her hands to her crotch and close her eyes as she sat at the bar. As quick as it started, it stopped, a minute passed and then it started its cycle again, rising and stopping, leaving her on the edge and unable to think straight, let alone drink her drink.

Joanna was in a world of her own for the next 10 minutes as the intruder continued to bring to the edge. Liquid was running out of her into her skirt and soaking into her stocking tops. She didn't care. She sat in the middle of the bar being pleasured whilst everyone around her drank and danced and laughed. She felt a hand rub across her back, and soon the seat next to her was taken. She looked up.

"And that's only level 5! Imagine level 10! I can only think you'd dribble on the bar, wet yourself like a little girl, and moan so loud you'd be heard about be music!" It was Miss A. In the most beautiful blue silk dress, long legs and black heels. She held her phone in her hand, finger on a slider on the screen, set to number 5. She pulled her finger down and the egg slowed to a hum.

"Miss A..." Joanna started "please stoo..." she continued but Miss A raised the level again and soon Joanna clutched herself whilst she was overtaken by the pleasures.

"You may find this next bit difficult Joanna but I want you to order us both another Gin Fizz." Joanna looked at Miss A, then raised her hand for the barman who came across quickly ignoring all those others waiting.

"Yes Mistress?" He said looking at Miss A.

"No no, Joanna here will order." she said sliding her finger to level 7. Joanna never felt anything like it, her insides were rattling and she couldn't even remember what to order. She started

"iiiiiiii ooooo aaaaah!" it was no use. Not a chance of being able to speak. Miss A laughed and dropped the slider again to 2, Joanna still aroused but able to talk.

"Can I have two Gin Fizz please?" she requested and the barman smiled and walked away to make the cocktails. Miss A turned to her

"It terrible losing control isn't it? The humiliation that I could turn you into a puddle? Be able to control your speech and you soak your skirt and stockings. You've left quite a mark on my stalls."

Miss A stood and held her phone in her hand. She turned to Joanna and said

"Follow me with the drinks to the back room, Sherri can't wait to see you again!" and turned and disappeared through the crowd. Joanna waited for the drinks, stood and began to follow just as Miss A upped the vibration to level 8 causing Joanna's knees to buckle and she had to place the drinks and hold the bar for support. To anyone else, she looked drunk, but to the trained eye you could see the flush cheeks, the rolling eyes and the dampness of her skirt and legs. Again Joanna tried to stand, the egg buzzing away constantly, throwing Joanna into a state of crazed lust. She edged along the bar and got nearer the edge before letting go and stumbling through the crowd, forgetting the drinks - no way would she be able to carry those. Wobbling on her high heels, one hand against her crotch the other pushing her way through, she caught sight of Miss As blue dress and followed best she could.

Joanna stumbled to the door and rested against it. That was the hardest walk she had ever made. The egg finally stopped and she took a deep breath. Sweat running down her back, she tried to compose herself. Her blouse sticking to her skin and even more transparent, the red bra showing through even more. Joanna pushed through the door and into the serenity of the back room. Miss A sat on the bed, legs crossed and heel dangling. Sherri approached Joanna, a gin fizz in his hand.

"Welcome back Miss Joanna, I took the liberty of collecting your drinks seeing how you struggled." She held out her hand and took the drink on offer.

Sherri minced away with a wiggle, her short black maid uniform fluttering away showing her frilly white rimmed panties. Miss A watched Joanna as she assessed Sherri, smiling.

"Sherri is a picture isn't she? She has been mine for years and she knows exactly how to behave and what I want. And I want you, kneeling, my feet are sore." Miss A pointed at her feet and Joanna walked over, she was in conflict. She had spent the last week growing as a Dom and now she was being treated as a submissive but she didn't care, she just wanted to pleasure Miss A. Joanna gently knelt at her feet and was presented with a heel. She took the heel and removed it, Miss A wiggled her toes. Joanna started to massage her feet, wearing heels herself she knew what parts hurt and focused on the balls of the feet and big toe. Miss A picked up her phone and Joanna immediately felt her egg pick up and Joanna fell forward as the vibrations took control. Miss A caught her head between her hands and pulled her into her - Joanna inhaling the scent as she nestled between her thighs. The egg was causing Joanna to moan loudly, the vibration of the moans exciting Miss A as she felt the groaning down below.

Joanna tried to remember everything Tess had taught her earlier in the day, using her hands to run up and down Miss A's legs and hold her buttocks as she tried to tease her temptress. However she was unable to remain seductive and gentle with the pulsing below. She found the pussy and started gentle licking with the tip of her tongue, moving slowly along the crack. She felt something between the lips and examined with her tongue. Pulling back she took a look to find it was a piece of red elastic, and gently pulled it out from the pussy using her mouth. To her surprise, her g-string from earlier appeared, sodden with Miss A juices.

"You found it! I wondered where I left it!" She mocked. "Sherri, seal it in a bag for Joanna to take home, I am sure ralph will enjoy his first taste of me." Miss A finished with an evil grin.

Miss A patted the bed next to her and beckoned Joanna to join her. Joanna stood and before she could turn, Miss A placed her hand under the skirt and skilfully removed the egg. At long last Joanna was back in control of her body. Joanna sat and put her hand on Miss A's leg turning to face her.

"Make love to me." Joanna asked pushing her hand further up and turning to face Miss A. Miss A responded by laying back and pulling Joanna down on top of her in one movement, causing Joanna to lay on her and lock lips. She didn't need much invitation and soon Joanna was caressing and exploring the beautiful firm body inside the silk dress. Joanna moved her hands, sliding up the arms and pinned the hands above Miss A, exerting her own dominance after an evening of submission. Miss A tried to free her wrists but stopped as Joanna nestled her head into Miss A's neck and began to lick and nibble at the base of the neck and ear lobes. Joanna, lost in the moment, began to work down the body that laid before her, pulling up the fabric and using her fingers to stroke Miss A as she laid there revelling in the touch and sensory of Joanna. Miss A slowly moved her hands, now free, and unbuttoned Joanna's blouse, her breast spilling out of the red bra and Miss A took her nipple between her teeth and gently pulled as Joanna continued to stroke. Hands of both woman now a flurry, they began to disrobe each other until they were naked, apart from Joanna's silk stockings, and they rolled across the bed, both trying to exert the dominance and be in charge. Just as Joanna started to wonder how to continue she caught sight of Sherri in the corner of her eye, holding a tray with an array of toys.