All Comments on 'Green Eyes, Small Breasts'

by Apisto42

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

I loved all of the references, and I got every one of them. Your story kept me on the edge, all the way to the end, and I didn't skip over a word.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 6 years ago

I'd like to read a version of this without the asides - as NotWise said, they kept throwing me out of the story, and I gave up early. Which is a shame, because I glanced at some later sections without too many parentheses and they seemed nicely written. And what's not to like about a green eyed woman with small breasts?

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 6 years ago
Really, really good

You captured in wonderful detail a magical day and evening. Perfect ending although a small wish for resolution of their together lives. But he should be able to leave stronger, more committed to his life and its conclusions and beginnings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Annoying

All the little (side notes) were really annoying. (Really). They were distracting (truly they were) and kept interrupting the story. (I couldn’t get past the first page.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApisto42@Apisto42
If you liked my stories, thanks for reading. If you hated my stories, thanks for reading. I love getting feedback. Email or pm on the forum is fine. I might not check those accounts often, but eventually I do.