Her Necklace

Story Info
Kimmie tries to hypnotize Mallory with her necklace.
1.2k words
4.19
9.4k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't believe what I found at this garage sale!" Kimmie bounded into the kitchen where Mallory was making lunch. Kimmie had the enthusiasm of a child, even though she was 24. And she had the body of a teenager. More specifically, a teenage boy's wet dream: large, high breasts, a tiny waist, and a pert bubble butt. Her girlfriend's body made it easier for Mallory to put up with Kimmie's (sometimes irritating) enthusiasm.

"What did you buy?" Mallory tried not to append the word "this time" to her sentence. That would sound passive-aggressive. She was trying to be supportive of her girlfriend.

"I got this gorgeous necklace!" Kimmie held up a leather chain with a dark blue stone hanging from it. It didn't appeal to Mallory, but she didn't want to judge Kimmie's taste. She smiled politely in response.

Kimmie began swinging the chain back and forth in front of Mallory's face. "This would work so well to hypnotize you," she murmured.

Mallory swatted the chain away angrily. "Kimmie, stop that! You know how I feel about hypnosis. It's a bunch of hooey."

Kimmie lowered the chain. Her lower lip jutted, and her large, dark eyes looked wet. "It's not hooey, Mal. It really does work. Can we try it again? Please?"

Mallory always had difficulty saying no to Kimmie, and it was even harder to say no when her girlfriend looked at her with those puppy dog eyes. She threw her hands up. "Fine, we can try again."

"How about after lunch?" Kimmie's sad expression changed to one of hope.

"Fine, after lunch," Mallory agreed reluctantly.

The two ate a hearty meal. Kimmie insisted on drinking wine to celebrate her new purchase and Mallory's willingness to try being hypnotized again. After lunch, Mallory felt pleasantly full. The glass of wine (or was it two?) relaxed her.

They made their way into the living room. Kimmie closed the shades so they only let in some light from outside. The room was comfortably lit -- not too bright, but not too dark, either.

"Okay, sit on the couch," Kimmie instructed. Mallory plopped down on the couch in their living room. The room spun slightly. Mallory giggled. "Didn't expect that," she said.

Kimmie smiled at her. "Let's begin," she said. It was amazing how she could sound grown-up if she tried, Mallory thought. Kimmie's voice could sound reassuring and soothing, like a nurse telling you that a shot would only hurt for a moment. Mallory felt her body sinking into the soft couch.

"I'm going to hold up the necklace I bought today," Kimmie continued. "Isn't it pretty?" She held it above Mallory's head, so her girlfriend would have to crane her neck to look at it. Mallory looked hard at the pendant. It was kind of pretty, actually. The dark stone caught the light coming in from the window, making it sparkle and glimmer.

"Yeah, it is," Mallory breathed. "It is pretty."

Kimmie's smile grew wider. She tapped the pendant, causing it to sway gently. Mallory watched the pendant swing. Back and forth... back and forth. Her eyes watched raptly as the pendant swung gracefully above her head.

"Watch the pretty pendant, Mal," Kimmie said softly. "Just keep watching it as it goes back and forth. Back and forth. And back and forth..."

Mallory kept her eyes on the pendant as it swayed, back and forth, back and forth. She had to keep watching the pendant, even though her eyelids were getting so tired.

"Are your eyelids getting heavy, Mal?" Kimmie asked, concerned. "It's okay -- you can close them. I know you're so sleepy from that big meal and the wine you drank. You can close your eyes now. It will help you relax."

Mallory let out a sigh. Kimmie was right, she was sleepy from the big meal and the wine. How many glasses was it? She couldn't remember. All she knew was that she was tired, and it was okay to close her eyes. Her eyelids slowly closed. Mallory's head lolled back onto the couch.

"Even with your eyes closed, you can still see the pendant swaying," Kimmie said. Her voice sounded very far away, even though when Mallory closed her eyes, her girlfriend was standing inches away from her. Kimmie was right -- Mallory could see the dark blue stone swinging, back and forth, back and forth, in her mind's eye.

"You feel really relaxed right now, right, Mal?" Kimmie asked.

"Yeah," Mallory answered. She did feel very relaxed. After all, her eyes were closed. She was sitting on a very comfortable couch from which she didn't have the energy to move.

"Good," Kimmie said, and warmth flowed through Mallory. Yes, it was good that she was really relaxed right now.

"You're so relaxed, Mal," Kimmie said. "So relaxed...and you feel a little turned on, too." Now that Kimmie mentioned it, Mallory did feel a little turned on. The earlier warmth seemed to have settled right between her legs. She shifted her weight a little.

"Are you squirming a bit, Mal?" Kimmie asked. Her voice held less concern this time. It was more... Mallory couldn't quite think of the word. Predatory, maybe?

"Yeah," Mallory admitted. The warmth was still there. She squirmed again.

"What if you felt more than just a little turned on?" Kimmie speculated. "What if your level of arousal gradually increased, and you started feeling warmer and warmer?"

At that, the mild warmth Mallory had felt increased. It was hot in here now. And she was more than just a little turned on. She was becoming hornier and hornier. She squirmed harder on the couch. A moan escaped her throat.

"You feel so turned on now," Kimmie stated. Mallory was moaning continuously now. Her hand was between her legs, rubbing furiously. "But you can't climax," Kimmie concluded.

Mallory wailed in despair. Kimmie's statement didn't stop her from rubbing herself, though. "You really want to have an orgasm, don't you, Mal?" Kimmie's tone was sympathetic. Mallory nodded vigorously, moaning again.

"You want to know how you can have an orgasm?" Kimmie asked.

"Uh huh." Mallory was panting now, rubbing herself frantically.

"I can help you," Kimmie replied. Mallory turned her head toward Kimmie's voice. Her eyes stayed closed. "Do you want to know how I can help you, Mal?"

"Uh huh," Mallory repeated. "Help me...orgasm..."

"You have to open your eyes, Mal, but you'll stay hypno...I mean, you'll stay really relaxed. You'll still see the pendant in front of you," Kimmie said.

Mallory's eyes opened, yet they were unfocused and dull. "Stand up," Kimmie instructed. Her girlfriend stood up, swaying slightly. Kimmie took Mallory's hand, guiding her to their bedroom.

"You're going to go down on me until I climax," Kimmie explained. "When I come, you come. You'll have a massive, body-shaking orgasm. It will feel fantastic."

A dreamy smile spread across Mallory's face. Kimmie stopped for a moment. "Oh, Mal," she breathed. "I wish you could see yourself right now. You're so deeply hypnotized, right?"

"I'm so deeply hypnotized," Mallory agreed.

Kimmie's own smile grew. "And you said hypnosis was hooey. I proved you wrong, again. This is, like, the third time I've showed you that necklace. And you never remember." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss Mallory. Mallory didn't move, though she let out a sigh as Kimmie's tongue slipped past her lips.

Finally, Kimmie broke the kiss. "Come on," she urged Mallory. "Let's go to the bedroom so you can go down on me, you'll have an orgasm, and you'll forget all about this... until the next time I show you the necklace." Mallory followed her girlfriend willingly.