The App

Story Info
Megan helps Colleen relax with the aid of an app.
2.4k words
4.41
11.9k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen knew you shouldn't rub your eyes. It wasn't good for the skin around your eyes. Your fingers were covered in bacteria, and you shouldn't introduce that into your eyes. But, she had been staring at a screen almost non-stop for nearly nine hours. Her eyes were tired. Rubbing them wasn't a good idea, yet it made them feel better.

"Colleen, come with me." She felt a firm hand on her shoulder. Colleen looked up to see Megan, the founder of the company. Her stomach dropped. Megan standing right by her workstation and asking her to come with her could not be good. Colleen stood up, frantically wondering what she had screwed up. Did she miss a bit of crucial code? Was she about to be fired? Where would she find a new job if she was fired by Megan Armstrong, the wunderkind of the tech industry?

These thoughts swirled in her head as she followed Megan to her office. "Shut the door behind you," Megan said, her back turned to Colleen.

Colleen closed the door behind her, her heart sinking even further. Megan asked her to close the door because she was about to fire Colleen, and she didn't want the rest of the company to overhear her.

Megan turned to face her. "Have a seat on the couch," she said, her normally stern voice sounding kind. Colleen sat down on the dark leather couch, Megan's only concession to comfort or luxury.

"You've been working really hard lately," Megan continued, "and I've noticed." Colleen's stomach stopped churning. This wasn't how people normally got fired.

"But you're going to burn yourself out," Megan said. That last bit caught Colleen's attention. "Believe me, I know. When I started this company two years ago, I was working every waking minute. It wasn't healthy. Did you know I almost had a mental breakdown?"

Colleen shook her head. That didn't sound possible. Megan was so driven, so in control. It didn't seem possible she could ever be on the verge of collapse.

"I don't want to see the same thing happen to you." Megan came closer to the couch, leaning over and putting her hand on Colleen's shoulder. "You're such an asset to this firm. You bring such a great energy, and you've got such a great attention to detail. I don't want to see you get burnt out. We need more women in tech. This company needs more women in tech. I want to keep you happy and healthy."

Colleen blinked. She hadn't been expecting that speech. All she could say was, "um."

Megan took her hand off Colleen's shoulder and stood up straight. "I want you to use this app for relaxation." She handed Colleen a tablet. "I found it's really helpful to get people to relax so they're not stressed out."

"Thanks," Colleen said, standing up. "I'll look at it later. I'm behind on some coding deadlines."

"No," Megan said forcefully. Colleen sat right back down. "I want you to use it now. The coding can wait." Colleen didn't understand how -- there was a release coming out soon, and if she didn't get back to work, it would push back the release date. However, you didn't argue with the boss.

"Don't leave this room until you feel completely relaxed," Megan said. "And that's an order. I'll be back in a little while to check in." She turned down the lights. "Here, this will help you relax." With that, she stepped out the door and closed it behind her.

Colleen looked at the tablet in her hands. This was a first for her -- she'd never been ordered to relax before. The app was already open on the tablet. White, flowing script read "Trankwill" against a background of muted blues and greens. The blues and greens shifted and shimmered. It was a nice effect, Colleen admitted. She was already feeling a little more relaxed.

She tapped on the screen, and a set of icons appeared. Colleen hadn't heard of Trankwill before today. It must be some new app that Megan had heard of -- maybe Megan was beta-testing it. However, it was probably similar to other apps for meditation.

The buttons floated on the same shimmery blue-green background as the home screen. Colleen noticed the app played background noise. She heard the sound of wind gently rushing through trees. Her shoulder muscles, which had been clenched from hunching over her screen, loosened. Colleen sat back further on the couch.

It was a comfortable couch, Colleen realized. It was hard to imagine workaholic Megan ever taking time to sit on this couch. Well, at least someone's getting use out of it, she thought. She leaned back further, her body sinking into the soft leather.

"Let's look at this app," she muttered, holding the tablet in front of her. There were six buttons: Sounds, Imagery, Guided Meditation, Focus, Productivity, and Time to Sleep. "Hmm, what to choose," Colleen mused aloud. Maybe guided meditation? She had heard those could be helpful for relaxation.

She hit the button. A female voice began speaking. The blues and greens in the background continued to shimmer. "Hello, and welcome to this guided meditation," the voice said. The speaker had a nice voice, Colleen decided. It was warm, soft, reassuring.

"Today, we're going to enter a state of deep relaxation," the voice continued. "Doesn't that sound good?"

Yes, it does, Colleen thought. She settled back further into the leather couch, letting her head lean against the cushion. "Start by getting into a comfortable position," the voice instructed. Done, thought Colleen.

"Now, let's focus on reducing some of that stress that keeps you from being relaxed," the voice said. "We'll start from toes all the way to the top of your head. Wiggle your toes. Feel the tension melt away from your toes."

Colleen wiggled her toes. The voice continued, telling her to release the tension in her feet, her legs, her butt, her stomach, back, and shoulders. As she focused on releasing the tension, Colleen felt more and more relaxed. She was glad that Megan forced her to do this. It felt so much better to relax.

"We've worked on relaxing almost your whole body," the voice said. "You feel so much less stressed right now, right?"

"Yeah," Colleen said, not caring that the voice in the application couldn't hear her and wouldn't respond.

"There's one part of your body we haven't worked on relaxing yet, though," the voice said. Colleen raised an eyebrow. What was missing?

"We haven't relaxed your head yet," the voice answered. "Your head, specifically your brain, is the source of much of your stress. And you don't want to feel stress."

No, I don't want to feel stress again, Colleen thought. It feels so great to relax.

"Let's work on relaxing your head," the voice said. "Lean back against your seat." Colleen did as the voice instructed.

"The reason your head has so much difficulty relaxing is because thinking causes stress," the voice explained. Colleen mulled over the statement. Thinking causes stress. Well, it sounded reasonable enough. When you thought about stuff, you got stressed.

"To stop being stressed, you need to stop thinking," the voice urged. I need to stop thinking, Colleen told herself. I need to stop thinking, and then I'll be less stressed.

"Stop thinking, and you'll be less stressed," the voice repeated. I have to stop thinking, Colleen told herself. I have to stop thinking. She took a deep breath and tried to stop thinking.

"Forget about work, forget about boyfriends, forget about your cares and worries," the voice instructed. "Pretend your thoughts are soap bubbles. Every time a soap bubble floats upwards, pop it. Every bubble that pops means you're less stressed and more relaxed."

Colleen imagined her thoughts as soap bubbles. A soap bubble filled with her thoughts about work. She imagined holding a pin and popping it. No more worries about work! Colleen giggled. That was fun. Another soap bubble with thoughts of her increasing rent rose in her head. Pop. Colleen giggled again.

More soap bubbles rose, and Colleen popped them with her imaginary pin. After a few moments, she was grinning broadly. Not thinking felt so good. Nothing worried her.

"Now that you've stopped thinking," the voice continued, "you are free! Free to be relaxed. Free to let other feelings in...like arousal."

The last part caught Colleen off-guard, until she remembered she wasn't thinking. And that meant she was free to be relaxed. Why couldn't she be horny as well? With all of her free time taken up by work, she didn't have time for any romantic relationships, or even one-night stands. "I can be horny!" she declared to the empty room.

"You're free to be horny," the voice agreed. "You're free to be horny, because you're not thinking. You can let someone else do the thinking for you, and you can be as horny as you like."

"I can be as horny as I like," Colleen repeated. A warmth had spread between her legs, and her nipples had formed tiny points in her bra.

"Feel free to take off your clothes," the voice suggested. Colleen put the tablet on the couch and stood up. I will take off my clothes, she decided. Off came the shapeless black sweater and the baggy jeans. Her ill-fitting bra, which she hadn't replaced since she was in college, and her sensible cotton underwear, joined them on the floor.

"Don't you feel so much better now that you're naked?" the voice asked.

Colleen didn't stop to wonder how the voice knew. She said, "Yeah!" to the empty room. It did feel so much better to be naked.

"Now that you're naked and very horny, you can open up the box on the end table next to the couch," the voice told her. Without wondering how the voice knew about where she was, let alone the box on the end table, Colleen walked over to the box and opened it. Inside of it were a towel, a vibrator, and a bottle of lube.

"Place the towel on the couch," the voice instructed. "Then, apply lubricant to yourself and to the vibrator. After you've completed those steps, turn on the vibrator start masturbating."

Colleen spread the towel out onto the couch, then lay down. She opened the bottle of lube, squeezing out a generous amount onto her hand. She began rubbing it onto her clitoris, then inside of her. The lubricated fingers felt so good, she almost forgot about the vibrator next to her. Her elbow bumped into it, reminding her. Colleen used her fingers to apply lube to the vibrator, then turned it on. It buzzed to life.

She held it to her clitoris. Holy shit, that was amazing! Colleen couldn't remember the last time she'd masturbated. It was probably before she started working at her current job. She moaned, not caring who could hear her from behind the door.

At that moment, Megan walked in. "I see you've used the app," she remarked, as though it was an everyday occurrence that one of her employees lay naked on her couch with a vibrator pressed against her clitoris. All Colleen could do was moan.

"Don't you feel better now that you're so much less stressed?" Megan asked as she walked closer to Colleen. Colleen nodded. A string of drool was forming at the corner of her mouth.

"Here, let me help you." Megan knelt next to the couch and gently slid one of Colleen's breasts closer to her mouth. When Megan started to suck on her nipple, Colleen thought she would explode. "Ahhhh," she moaned.

Megan placed a finger over her lips. "Because you can't think, you can't have an orgasm. Mindless sluts don't get to have orgasms unless they've got someone smarter telling them when they can climax."

Colleen moaned again, this time in disappointment. If she couldn't think, she couldn't come. That didn't stop her from pressing the vibrator as hard as she could against her clitoris. It felt amazing.

"I'm a lot smarter than you are," Megan said as she began undressing. "So, I can tell you when it's time to have an orgasm."

That made sense, Colleen mused as she continued masturbating. Megan was a lot smarter than she was. She started a company that did something with computers. Colleen couldn't remember much more than that. She was a mindless slut.

"When I have an orgasm, you can have an orgasm," Megan said, sitting Colleen upright on the couch. "Now, you get down on your knees and lick me until I come. Then, you can come."

Colleen stood up, then sank to her knees. Still holding the vibrator against her clitoris, she shuffled toward Megan, who sat on the couch with her legs spread. Tentatively, she moved closer. Megan put her hand on the back of Colleen's head and shoved her face into her vulva. "Lick, you mindless slut," she growled. "You love doing this -- it's what you live for."

Colleen began licking, hesitantly at first, then with more confidence. She was a mindless slut -- this was what she lived for. Within a few moments, Megan was writhing on the couch. "Oh, you're really good at that," she panted. "I'm so glad I used that app on you...oh! That's a good spot, keep doing more of that! Who knew a straight girl could be so good at this... ah! Keep doing that, keep doing that and we can both come..."

That encouragement spurred Colleen to lick harder. She used her free hand to finger Megan, which brought about more moans. "I'm...coming!" Megan gasped. "Ahhh!"

Megan's orgasm brought about Colleen's own massive orgasm. She fell onto the floor, shuddering with pleasure. For a few minutes, no one spoke. Each woman reveled in her afterglow. "C'mere," Megan called to Colleen, still a little out of breath.

Colleen rose unsteadily to her knees and crawled over. She put her head on Megan's bare thigh. Megan stroked it. "Trankwill really did take a trank dart to your will, didn't it?" she smiled. Colleen looked up at her, uncomprehending.

"Never mind, you don't need to think about it," Megan said dismissively. A huge grin spread across Colleen's face. "You don't need to think at all, unless I tell you to." She ruffled Colleen's hair. "And even then, you'll only think what I want you to."

Colleen's eyes almost rolled into the back of her head in bliss. She was about to start a new career as a mindless slut -- and she couldn't wait.