Green Man Pt. 08

Story Info
Joss gets familiar with Mel's cock.
4.3k words
4.57
6.8k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joss catches up with the man whom he had jerked off in the First Anointing. He ends up taking Mel's circumcised cock in his mouth. The men spend the night getting to know each other. They are called to the ritual of the Second Anointing.

*********************

As the evening deepened into night, Joss sought out the man whose naked cock he had stroked at the First Anointing. His name was Melton, or Mel, as he preferred.

Before he had apprenticed with Green, Mel sold insurance. It was a soul-robbing employment and like Joss, he had longed for something better. In an attempt to do something creative, Mel tried woodworking. His feats had been limited to making toys out of pine construction lumber.

Joss sensed Mel wanted to talk. Perhaps it was Joss's need himself to talk with this man who had rather taken charge of his penis and released his semen. Joss was finding the whole experience in Mr Green's camp both invigorating and yet strange. He could talk with Sam but he knew Sam. This man Melton was a stranger - or almost a stranger - in some ways it made it easier to talk.

Mel had met Green while he was foraging for scraps at a worksite, a housing project where bits of wood were tossed in a dumpster or burned on site. Afraid he might have been caught trespassing or perhaps stealing when Green appeared silently behind him, it 'scared the shit' out of him as he put it.

Mel had slipped and fallen into the dumpster, cutting his head rather deeply. Seeing the dazed and frightened man lying in the dumpster, Green had offered a hand and pulled him up. Then he had put his hand to Mel's head and stanched the blood. Mel said he felt a surge of energy through his body and his cock got suddenly very erect, embarrassingly so, followed by a spontaneous and copious ejaculation.

Joss was amazed. He told Mel that Green had similarly healed a cut when Joss had run a finger along an axe blade. And that he, too, had had a generous flow that soiled his clothes. But somehow it was not embarrassing. Their exchanged stories were also similar in how they had been invited to become apprentices. The kinship was struck and they became comfortable with one another immediately.

Mel could not recall how long he had been in his apprenticeship. The days and nights did not seem to have any definition. He was learning every day and did not seem in a hurry to return to his other life, but understood that he would have to eventually, if he were to continue growing as a man and as a craftsman. Decisions would have to be made.

Soon the conversation turned to the First Anointing. Joss wanted to know how he had done masturbating his new friend.

"Well, you made me cum pretty hard. That ought to tell you something,'" Mel said with a smile. "And just talking about it is getting me hard again. Yeah, you are a real pro."

"Actually not." Joss confessed. "I've never actually been with a guy before." Becoming bolder, he added, "I've looked at a lot of gay porn lately and have wondered what it would be like to really hold a guy's cock. So, you were my first."

They both laughed at that comment.

"You know," said Joss, "I never thought I'd be attracted to looking at gay porn. I was always a nipple and ass guy. I admit I liked seeing guys ejaculate, and felt robbed when the guy had a small load. But lately, I can't seem to stop myself. I've spent hours looking at cocks, just stroking myself."

"I know what you mean. I am a gooner, myself." Mel offered.

"Gooner?" Joss asked.

"A gooner is a person who masturbates for a long time but does not cum. Always edging, looking for the next image or video to get more excited. When I do cum, it is pretty wonderful. Not always a lot or all that strong, but the relief from blue balls is pretty great."

"Well, call me a Gooner First Class because that's my experience. Never knew it had a name other than pervert." Joss's look revealed the shame he felt.

Seriously, of a sudden, Mel grabbed his arm and said, "No man. Not a pervert. It was you trying to find something good and creative. The only shame is that you never knew that you were actually closer to being a craftsman than you realized. That's one thing I learned in this apprenticeship."

"Say some more about that," Joss urged. And Mel told him all about how he hid magazines in his shop to masturbate with. How he would sometimes jack-off in the car when he was on long drives. And how much he wanted to talk to someone about it. He was convinced he was a sexual addict. Until that day when he met Green.

"You and I have been on the same paths. Hell, I am sure most of the apprentices and journeymen have very similar stories. That is why we are all so relaxed with one another. Here in the first, "We get to have a gay old time." They both broke up laughing.

"Thanks for that. I'm still getting used to thinking of it that way."

They sat quietly for a while, comfortable with the silence and in each other's presence.

Joss broke the stillness. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"So, you're circumcised. What's that like?

Mel laughed. "Like normal. You're the one that looks odd."

Now Joss laughed. 'Normal' is all about perspective. Where you come from is 'normal' to you. Joss was intrigued and asked some rather obvious questions. He was both aroused and intellectually interested. Head and hard-on at the same time.

"So how do you jerk off? I mean do you have to use lotion all the time? I've got this foreskin that can slide up and down. Doesn't your cockhead get rubbed raw?"

Thus began the exploration of another man, more deeply. What first began as a ritual act of group wanking with a stranger had led to an honest exchange between men about the nature of their manhood. Joss imagined that women are much freer in discussing their bodies than men. He was envious of women for that.

It was not long before Joss had Mel's cock in his hand again. It seemed so natural and companionable to reach out and hold. As it lengthened and swelled in his hand, Joss watched intently. Mel's cock ring did not constrict his erection, nestled as it was just behind the corona. Without a foreskin, Mel's penis was an excellent reference to study.

No video gave Joss such a leisurely and detailed view of the beauty that a penis has. Looking up occasionally to check with Mel, he wanted to memorize everything. He had held his own more than a few times, had felt his penis grow in his hand, but it was very different feeling another man's and simply holding the turgid staff. Joss's heart beat rapidly.

After a time, with his fingers around Mel's shaft, Joss brought his lips down close enough to feel the warmth of Mel's velvet crown. It was smooth upon his lips as he brushed them slowly over the bulb. Then he slid the penis along his face, feeling how the soft skin of Mel's cock glided along the sensitive skin of his cheek and eyelids. Mel's cockring riding safely in its place.

Mel did not fight the exploration and did not try to hasten it either. He just let Joss enjoy the experience.

"I'd like to taste you." Joss said softly, not asking or demanding, it was a statement. A nod gave Mel's assent.

Joss let the crown of Mel's cock part his lips. He touched them to it and gently pushed forward so the rounded smoothness simply pushed them apart. The association of penis pushing into vagina was so clear in his mind. The smooth crown parting the lips, plunging deeper into a warm and inviting envelope.

His mouth opened in equal measure to the girth as it is intruded - indeed, like the stretching of a vagina. He felt the smooth underside, the fraenum on his tongue and noticed the way the inclined crown felt as it slipped past his upper lip, felt the cock ring click as it moved across Joss's incisors.

Having his mouth filled with a warm, throbbing cockknob was something Joss had longed for. No videos. No pictures. Not even a life-like dildo can compare to the lovely textures covering such firmness beneath the soft skin. Joss did not bob his head. He let the cock lie in his mouth, just savoring the moment. His own cock, was rampant and was starting to exude drops of clear pre-cum.

Joss swirled his tongue, exploring, feeling the encircling cock ring, and probed the slitted opening at the end of Mel's cock. Mel too was beginning to exude pre-cum. It tasted familiar to Joss, like his own. Pulling the cock out of his mouth he looked at the shining wetness, a nervous smile up at Mel, and pushed it back in again feeling once again the press of the bulb end into his hollow mouth.

Mel, rocked slightly, enjoying the feeling, and shifting his position, accidentally pulled out.. Joss instantly feared he had done something wrong, but a smile from above told he was getting along very well. Mel's hand gently guided Joss's face back toward his saliva-wet cock.

Rather than open up and take Joss end-on, he wanted to explore the length and girth of Mel's penis. He commenced sliding his lips along the shaft from crown to base, harmonica-like. While doing so, he was forced to smile at the phrases going through his mind.

Mels sensed it. "What is so funny?"

Joss' laughed. "Playing the skin flute." Talkin' on the boner phone."

That got Mel laughing as well, who added, "The hard-on-monica!"

It was a shared moment of fun amid the excited newness of licking another man's cock. Joss teased by gently squeezed Mel's balls. "Nice one."

Mel's cock was delicious. He loved the way it slid in about out of his mouth so easily. Why had he not tried this before, he wondered?

Joss liked the way he could access the skin directly without the cover of the foreskin. Thinking that his own foreskin protected him from overstimulation, Mel certainly did not seem to be overly sensitive. Clearly he could enjoy direct stimulation.

The musing did not last long as he noticed Mel's scrotum contract and his shaft become fuller. Now he had to decide: Would he let Mel cum in his mouth?

His dilemma was solved in that same instant: "You don't have to swallow, but you need to either let the cum fall to the ground and be taken back or to fall upon some wood that you are working on." Mel said helpfully. "That is the custom here among Green's men."

Three are three ways of cumming that the forest fellowship abided by - sustenance, earth, and wood.

So, standing above him, cock stiff and manly, Mel waited for Joss to decide what to do with the shining knob into his mouth. Joss, on his knees, wondered whether standing and delivering was also a rule. The men stood in a circle during the First Anointing. Did the fellowship regard it as better or even required only to come when standing? Perhaps in honor of the Ash which reared upwards in the forest; perhaps in honor of the forest itself.

The entirety of the experience was so curious: Tasting a man on his lips, sucking so freely, ritually masturbating, and now "rules" about cumming.

Joss sucked on the business end of the cock, eager to take Mel right to the point of inevitability when he would suddenly burst forth. Nervous still of taking the cum in his mouth, Joss pulled Mel's cock out, turning it so the cum would spew onto the leaf mold of the forest. His timing was perfect as Joss was able to see the first bolts of semen appear.

First was a gently falling herald drop, announcing more would soon follow. And it did, shooting hot and strong from the opening at the end of the pulsing cock. Fucking Joss's hand, Mel bucked his hips and flung the semen far and hard. Mel, gasped, "Keep stroking. Keep going."

Careful not to go over the head of Mel's cock, Joss continued to stroke the shaft with delicate finger strokes conscious of the missing soft touch of an ample foreskin, until Mel staggered backwards, spent and content.

"Wow, you did that very well. Thank you."

"I guess that settles it, then." Joss smirked.

"Settles it?"Mel asked quizzically?

"Yes. I guess I am officially a real cocksucker, now."

Mel raised Joss to his feet and reached for Joss's hard and leaking cock. "With practice, perhaps! Not that it is quite the appellation I've ever aspired to!" Then bent down to take his new friend's hooded penis the same way that had been done for him.

Joss did not last long, He spurted almost as soon as Mel's mouth encircled him. Such was the state of arousal that cocksucking can produce in a man. Mel did not let the cum spill out to anoint the ground but sucked and swallowed every convulsive spurt Joss could give. He licked the end gently when Joss was finished and pulled his foreskin down, almost tucking it in to rest.

Joss was delirious with joy and simultaneously amazed at the things he was learning. There was no shame in freely stroking another man, or in taking his cock into one's mouth and sucking it to orgasm. In fact, such activity might even be important to the act of creative construction. It wasn't gay or straight, but wholly creative and liberating, something that ought to be done.

Joss and Mel had become friends. How could you not feel closer to someone with whom you have just been very intimate? Yet, it was an intimacy that was not romantic. An oft-repeated slogan among the apprentices was: Cocks not kisses.

It was a shorthand meaning that one did not have to worry about his own sexual orientation, about being gay (not that there is anything wrong with it!) if he wanted to indulge his desire to taste and fondle another man's tackle. Therein was the heart of the liberation. Be yourself. Don't judge. Accept and be accepted.

The apprentices learned they could, without fear, fully enjoy sharing both craftsmanship and male sexuality. Cock and craft.

Mel and Joss talked on and on. About women, their wives and women they would like to fuck. From that moment, they each knew that they had found a friend in whom to confide and to share the pleasure of stroking, sucking, frotting, and ejaculating. In time, Joss would taste and swallow Mel's seed as well.

The hours went by without reckoning. As the sun filtered through the branches, the two of them were still talking. The clatter of other men drew their attention. Strange, they had been awake all night but had not thought about sleeping. They were not tired. Indeed, neither Joss could not recall seeing a place to sleep other than the soft leaf mold - the bed of the forest.

Time was flexible, as if it did not enter into the life of the forest. Time, like all things in the forest, was managed by Green. The apprentices only had to learn the rhythms and flow of the forest. Learning to work patiently with the wood rather than force it. To become one with the wood, using their hands and small tools to urge lumber into its final form, rather than forcing it with powerful equipment.

Fraxinus approached. He knew. Could tell. Had seen the evidence of sexual coupling many times before. "Well, two new friends. Good for you. Now we must attend the Second Anointing. Up we go. Melton. See to your Anointing Board."

He meant both that they should get to their feet and that they should get hard. Joss understood enough to know he needed to do so quickly. Controlling their erections and ejaculations was expected amongst the fellowship. No drugs to get up and sustain an erect penis. It was about conditioning the mind. Presenting the penis; standing with the male horn extended was very much an act of fellowship amongst the guildsmen.

Joss was suitably erect by the time he met the other woodsmen. A tremendous fellow feeling to walk towards one's comrades and see them all with expanded, upright, forward-facing, turgid penises. Men looking fully masculine; men freely being men.

As he had at the ritual last night, Joss looked admiringly from penis to penis, some remarkably large or thick; some curving, some straight; some with knobs fully revealed, others still a little shy; some as black as night, others so much paler; but all with twin balls hanging below, the potent vessels of fecund-mellow energy.

The Second Annointing

When wood is riven—split apart— the sap it contains is exposed. As Lumber dries, the sap evaporates, taking some of the wood's essence with it. In fact, as the wood becomes drier and seasons, it becomes emptier, its cells smaller. Unhindered, the green wood will bend and twist according to where and how much sap is taken from it. Once dry, it tends to remain stable in the final form.

Workers of wood must contend with and adjust to the loss of moisture in wood intended for fine craftsmanship, cabinets, carvings, or utensils. The timber must not dry too quickly, lest it warp, nor too slowly lest the joinery fail, as the piece ages. The wood's moisture, its sap, its female wetness must be respected.

In ancient guilds men developed a way to return to the wood some of its essential wetness in a ritual replenishing of the lost sap. In Green Man's guild, there grew the ceremony of the Second Anointing. Fraxinus had called Joss and Sam to witness that ceremonial act and for Mel to prepare for his test.

Simply put, men will masturbate over the stacks of lumber and leave their seed offering to soak in and, notionally of course, restore some life to it. Their sap for the tree's sap. Their wetness for her wetness. Fraxinus would explain it was not simply a matter of spraying the wood like a tomcat marking his territory. It had to be thoughtful, purposeful. It also had to be intensely arousing because sexual energy is such an important part of life and creativity.

The Second Anointing should not be performed, as if providing a semen sample or filling a vial at a sperm bank, merely jerking off, over and done. Instead it is a ritual and discipline to be performed joyfully, with intense sexual thoughts in one's head.

A craftsman alone with his stacks of lumber might set aside time to strip naked and stand with his penis hard and projecting and strive to ejaculate across the board. Some men line themselves up with the timber so their cum leaves a long line down the board. Others will anoint the topmost board sealing the rest below until a project calls for them to be exposed, whereupon he will anoint them before working them. The anointing is always done with the rough lumber, not upon the planed board. The semen is a given to the rough lumber as a balm for the scar from sawing or splitting.

A variant that this sect of guildsmen practice makes the act more like a sacred copulation. Like the important rite of passage in carving their cock rings, the ceremony is another traditional entry ceremony into the guild. The new male apprentices come before their fellows, standing completely naked and erect. The elder journeymen and masters are seated and watching. The novices will have removed their cock rings as a symbol of humility.

In their hands they hold a plank as long as they are tall and wide as their hips: the Anointing Board, or wyman in the ancient tongue. The plank has been planed square and level, even and sheer. Sandpaper is an abomination. Instead, the apprentices must carefully scrape the surfaces to a glass-like smoothness. At the level of the apprentices' groin they have carefully fashioned a hole, called not surprisingly a cunt. The ancient term was not meant disrespectfully as it is known today. The cunt is carefully fashioned, smooth, and well-wrought.

The journeymen have watched over the apprentices teaching them, guiding, encouraging , imparting secrets of the craft. The journeyman's skills are likewise on trial as they have certified the craftsmanship and the craftsman. No Anointing Board must ever be found lacking, lest it shame both the worker and supervisor. Generally, the apprentices are moved along to this final test, but there have been some who are held back from their peers because their work does not measure up.

Carefully carved to fit the apprentice, the cunt had to make for a tight fit so that when oiled, his penis would push through. It must allow his crown to show swollen and proud on the other side. Some journeymen insisted their students carve the tunnel with undulations or ribs. It would not do to have the cunt look a mere knot, would it? Thus the apprentices strove to carve lips to surround the opening of the cunt, a knobby clitoris, or the suggestion of one under a cunningly contrived hood.

12