All Comments on 'Green Man Pt. 08'

by Microbevel8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love the descriptions of sucking a cock and how it feels and looks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Phew! Weirdness

Talk about inventive. What a guild these carpenters have. Is this real? If I commission a handmade chair do I get the man's semen as well?

What would cumming with that wyman be like?

Keep it up! My sweet sap is dripping too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cum on. These poor men stuck in the forest, cocks hard waiting for you to write another episode and release them. Will they get back to their wives and what will Mr Green do to the girls first?

How about a girl scout troop get lost in the forest and come across the guildsmen annointing their lumber. Would Mr Green enchant them first before leading them back out of nature? I am sure, enchanted, the men can practise their craft upon the girls and use their well honed tools!

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 3 years agoAuthor

Alas, even the Green Man has been afflicted in the pandemic. He us on the mend though and shall see the story to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has the Green Man got better yet or has he got Long Covid? Cum on, get his green staff up and make it fruitful! And more spurting sap in the forest from the guildsmen, please. And I'd certainly like reading about those girl scouts perhaps learning from Mr Green how to tap maple trees and how to tap the 'milk' from the guildsmen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like both author and Green Man have gotten lost somewhere in the forest! So annoying when stories on Lit. don't get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did promise you would finish this. Cum on it's not fair to leave this hanging. Has the Green Man's staff lost its color?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't you just hate it when authors don't finish a story and leave it hanging in the air.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cum on Microbevel8 or did the pandemic get you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicrobevel8@Microbevel8
As I age and become wiser, I can appreciate the beauty of a firm cock as well as soft breasts. Stories that are creative and well-executed stay with me long after I have ejaculated reading them. The ones listed in Favorites demonstrate this idea. The authors I favor are very...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Green Man Series Info