Green Man Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They practiced the anointing, of course. The journeymen encouraged the solo guildsman to slide away with his penis, balls swinging, slapping against the board, and then to yield a manful spurt out the other side. The practice revealed when a small gouge might form a better rib, or where the cunt might need to widen just a tad.

This was a sacred, but ultimately pleasant task. Not to be a hurried chore. Not to be performed merely to 'get it over with' but to be taken slowly and to be enjoyed. The craftsman's penis brought to the edge again and again within the carved and oiled tunnel, feeling its way in and out. No doubt the penis dripped sweet, clear sap down onto the wood before finally the full-seeded cum was released.

It was this ceremony Joss and Sam were to witness, as they would have to participate soon enough. Joss watched as his new friend Mel approached the circle, his anointing board held before him. Mel carefully removed his cock ring and handed it to his journeyman, feeling suddenly naked without it.

Before the company Fraxinus took his golden square and checked the edges for squareness. He eyed their length for any warp or wind. Then rubbing his face along the board he felt for any raised grain. He made sure even the ends of the boards with their open grain were highly polished. He studied the cunt and assessed the accuracy of the carved image of a woman's most intimate entrance.

Passing the test, the wyman, the Anointing Board, is given back to the journeyman who plants one end on the ground, in contact with Mother Earth. He braces the board with his arms and the apprentice steps forward to insert his erect penis into the cunt.

In the company of the other apprentices, all in a row, each inserted into the wyman, they begin rutting themselves, fucking the board, slipping in and out of the hard cunt. The initiates' flexed asses and sliding cocks are watched by all. A ritual chant like heavy breathing begins to be heard, growing in volume and rhythm until the men ejaculate in general unison. The simultaneous ejaculation being a feature consistent with the First Anointing. The seed delivered through the cunt to the other side, falls to the ground nourishing it.

Where the First Anointing is communal, the Second Anointing is personal, an act of discipline that the craftsmen have done and will continue to do as long as wood is worked by hand and eye.

The journeymen and apprentices finished the Second Anointing proudly. All had passed the test. In place of their apprentices' rings, their supervising journeymen presented them with new rings they had carved. Though their cocks were limp and perhaps still easily excited, none of the apprentices winced when his cock was pulled through and the new ring was settled behind their softened crowns.

What a pleasant freedom for craftsmen preparing their lumber to engage in the ritual anointings together. Enjoying the freedom of sexual talk as they stand naked together with penises extended.

They may frot against one another, or offer a firm and practiced hand to stroke, or even accept an open mouth to dip his rod into. Then turning as one towards their respective planks as they peak, direct their spend onto the boards, smiling broadly as the liberal stroking enables the semen to splash a blessing down onto the timber.

From the day of his Second Anointing, the guildsman would approach his masturbation differently, whether with others or by his own hand. Every sperm is special, every sperm is great. The secrets of the guild. Sexual congress was important, of course. It is the source of creation, but solo sex took on new meaning.

Down through the ages has this ritual passed, whether by way of Green's instruction or from a man's own need to give his seed and sap to a stack of fresh sawn lumber. None can see the evidence of the splashing. It is absorbed throughout the wood. But the workman knows and is pleased to know the table, the chair, the bowl, and spoon all contain his essence and his craft.

12