All Comments on 'Green Panties'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Very, very good, R410a! Thanks for writing!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

Wow, that twitterpated reference was obscure. Had to hit up a search engine to understand that line. What are the odds these two would both be familiar with a deleted scene from a movie made in 1942?

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Loved. Twitterpated from Bambi was a nice touch.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

A solid story of ordinary people pursuing an ordinary goal: family life, children, solid careers, love and stability. How dull, how marvelous! 5*

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Story, Great writing. I love a happy ending. Very Romantic. Thanks 5 stars. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read on this site and that's several years. Well done.

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Lol, Bambi isn't very obscure.. A Disney classic ;). A great story as always, thank you R410a

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very nice! Well written and so worth 5 stars. You really dated yourself with 'twitterpatter', loved it and it fit perfectly. Be interesting to see who else picks up the term.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like it.

In the Syracuse area, It's spelled Onondaga Lake. two o's.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing gifts in another sweet and tender story. 5*****

On another note, the female lead in several of your other stories was told something like. “…to hold onto a man, keep his belly full and his balls empty.”

I’ve often wondered what the equivalent saying for the male would be. You’ve offered one excellent possibility in this story…

****My late dads words rang loud in my ears, "Son, when you find the right girl just remember that you have to continue doing what you did to win her in order to keep her."****

Just think how the divorce rate would plummet IF more of us guys and gals would practice those guidelines.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Well, it can happen that way. The empty nest does come. But, the rest is always a mystery. I wish you youngun's the best of luck.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, especially reminiscing about my time in the Air Force as well. For the most part, the story flowed well but some of the thoughts/emotions of Russ were neglected. You made it seem like some parts of his progression with Gail was because he didn't have a better plan. She went from average looks to gorgeous overnight with no transition or reason for it, among other gaps. The physical interactions were well told, just the emotions that should tie them together in a romance story were weak. 4* (Maybe I should change my pen name to R717? LOL)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Loved the story, had me smiling just about all the way through. Got to love them green panties, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Protagonist has got to be the slowest dolt ever. His dates are more likely to fall asleep than “get some.”

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Another R410a masterpiece! Well done indeed and thank you for introducing us, your fans, to yet another beautiful loving couple. Thank you for the fantasy and your gifted writing style.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, about nice people, nicely told.

I knocked it down 1/2 star for having Gail prone, while flat on her back, on page 3. If you are _prone_ then you are face down. If you are face up, then you are _supine._. A pet peeve of mine.

Oh well, gotta round up from 4.5 to 5 stars. ;^)

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastic love story. 5stars

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Very nice story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great love story, fare made sure they found eachother.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 1 year ago

Believable and fairly engaging but needs savage editing. Far too long winded.

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
5 Stars

This is the 2nd story i have read of yours , and i plan i reading a lot more , so keep em coming lol ,you have now been added to my favorite list .

Thankyou for the time you give to write for the readers .

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Sweet and very enjoyable story. Sorry I didn’t catch it earlier. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Gail lodge a rape charge against the Doctor????

Why couldn't Gail get a restraining order against Doug???

Did the bitch sister Lisa also attend their wedding????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story. Your making it so that I don't even think about reading any other writers stories. Another 15 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous