Green Room continued

Story Info
Giving me pleasure with that long tongue.
1.4k words
4.37
6.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I booked a semi-regular gig at the Lakeshore Tavern performing on Saturday nights, they have a small green room there for the performers to wait to go on or rest between sets. I felt at home there, comfortable, partly because it became my play room. Where I went to take care of my wetness, laying on the old ripped couch, hands finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy. Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one, then two fingers inside me, slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently, my juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out.

Music is my drug, my aphrodisiac, life and love go on just let the music play.

Turning, she was standing there naked, Annette had a hot little body, mesmerized, I scanned her body. Perky breast, flat stomach, pubes trimmed in a cute little heart, down her legs, to her cute little feet. I was on my knees in flash worshiping her gorgeous body. Kissing her feet slowly kissing up her calves, licking her thighs, feeling her tremble, burying my nose in those heart shape pubes.

Parting her pussy lips with my fingers, plunging my tongue inside, tasting her warm juices. Her hands entangled in my hair, I continued up to suck each breast. Finally finding her mouth as she fumbled to remove my cloths. Standing naked in the green room, Kissing, holding each other. so warm, so wet.

We laid on the couch, hands rubbing each others cunts. tongues inside each others mouths, a dance. Her body was soft, smooth, warm, pleasure filled my brain, laying her on her back. I climbed on top of Annette my face diving into her pussy, my cunt grinding into her mouth, sensations everywhere, tingling, wetness growing, tasting her, my own orgasm building, grinding down into her tongue and mouth. I wanted to come together, curling my tongue inside her, reaching a finger to her hooded clit. Our orgasms shaking our bodies, screams, couch shaking like a giant earthquake. Exhausted I collapsed down into my sweet Annette, after a few minutes I turn around, hugging and kissing her. Mixing our juices into a wonderful flavor exploding in our mouths.

The first time Ron, one of the bouncers, walked in and caught me in the act, he watched not saying a word. Taking out his cock and stroking it, while watching, I was so turned on by him watching, in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm a slut ready to perform. A shattering orgasm shook my body, my cute little toes curled, screams and moans escaped my lips. Recovering, my eyes fixed on Ron stroking his cock, I dropped to my knees, Licking the head of his penis, tasting his pre-cum. Taking him in my mouth, squeezing his balls, I felt wonderful servicing him. Looking up with my blue eyes, seeing him watching me suck his cock, deep throating till I gagged, feeling his hot cum hit the back of my throat.

There was Danelle my masturbating groupie, who love to sit at the front table touching, fingering, her wet pussy while I sang my songs. Taking her to the green room between sets to taste that sweet pussy, on my knees, licking, sucking her clit, wanting an explosion. Finishing my last set, face covered in pussy cream, her scent filling my nostrils.

I was already finger deep inside my wetness. He shut the door quickly and the two of them just stared as I continued to finger myself. Before long his cock was out being stroked by that cute blonde, a nice cock bigger then average, the blonde was five foot nothing short hair with the cutest nose, I got on all fours crawling over to her burring my face under her skirt. That's the way I say nice to meet you, the bouncer moved behind me poking his cock into my wetness. Pounding away, sounds of sex filled that little room. He was a master swordsman, I was close to my orgasm, hoping everyone would come along for the ride. My hot blonde was working her clit as my tongue danced inside her pussy she was very wet her juices covering my chin. The pounding from behind was harder and faster, his grunts didn't sound human, her moans, my slurping and whimpers. Somebody should be recording this, a symphony of sound, great art just happens, so rarely planned. We had reach the crescendo, the finally, a great harmony, a wall of sound. Her body shook & wabbled, he plunged deep and I was filled with warmth, the three way orgasm, perfection.

I slipped off my flip flops and wiggled out of my faded jeans and soaking wet black satin panties. Sitting back down on the couch spreading my legs wipe, facing her, my hands went to work exploring my pussy rubbing gently. watching her watching me my fingers disappeared inside me my other hand finding my pearl I was so wet already. I was Moaning, one more performance, I raised my leg bending my knees, curling my toes, she leaned forward taking my big toe in her mouth and sucking her eyes transfixed on me. Her mouth was wet and warm I loved the sensation of Rhonda Vincent sucking my toes. My speed increasing hips moving wildly the first waves of a budding orgasm hitting me. I came in a thundering way my whole body tingled, how did she know I need this, needed her to watch me, one more performance.

My first threesome, on all fours face buried in Ann's cunt be pounded in the ass my Gary's massive cock. Moans and grunts filling my ears, Ann's hands entangled in my hair, juices dripping from my chin, wanting to please them both. Gary thrusting deeper, bouncing back into him, feeling her climax has his hot cum filled my ass. So many treasured memories in the green room.

I walked through the door, gleaming in sweet sweat, from my performance. Becky rushed to me throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my sweet lips. Our tongues dancing in each others mouths my hands slipping inside her wet panties. She dropped to her knees, kissing her way down, dropping lower kissing my cute feet. Licking between each toe cleaning my feet with her long tongue, sensations beyond belief, Becky slowly moving up removing my faded ripped jeans, burying her nose in my red pubes, giving me pleasure with that long tongue plunging deep inside me.

Which brings me to last week when I walked in with my guitar case in hand. Looking around I realized, the fact, I had been sexually intimate with most of the staff. My Sunday school teacher would be so ashamed of the slut I had become. Sucking cock, eating pussy, rimming, ridding faces, fucked in the ass, cum or pussy juices on my face, only wanting more. The green room was my "happiest place on earth." Where all desires were fulfilled.

Doing my usual soundcheck getting the mix just right for tonight's show then retreating to the green room with my Jameson on ice. My thoughts reminiscing of my sexual performances in this room. I owed it all to Lisa, passion and pain, I love her and I hate her, but she had awaken something inside me, for that I was thankful. The knock came "five minutes" I finished my Jameson and headed to the stage to take the spotlight again.

The place was packed, my wetness grew with each new song, by the last set i was so turned on. There was a bachelorette party down front so I called the bride to be on stage, Lynne was blonde early thirties, short and fit, I sang Jewel's "I was meant for you" too her. When I finished I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek wrapped up the set, thank the crowd, and headed to the green room to masturbate.

One of Lynne's friend catching me just before I entered. a tall brunette with brown eyes and large breast "Come have a drink with us"

"OK. just one though."

One turned into two, three, four, they were a fun group, somehow I ended up in their stretch limousine. Kissing the bride to be while the brunette, licked, sucked, fingered my eager pussy, a rolling green room. Her body was my instrument, stroking her, plucking her, making sing sweet harmonies, a night to remember for a bride to be.