Green Room 05

Story Info
Zeta Tau Alpha - sorority sisters.
1.7k words
4.05
4.2k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Zeta Tau Alpha 2012 Memories

I Prodded each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft little toes popping them lightly in a chiropractic fashion. Sucking each toe in my warm mouth working my long tongue around them. Lynne's moans telling me I was on the right track. I was loving every minute of servicing Lynne's lovely feet, reading my mind, she removed her top freeing her bra less large breast.

Her hands sliding inside her pants pushing them down, exposing a hairless pussy, I needed/wanted/desired to taste. I crawled between her legs, licking my way up, Lynne's smooth calves, smooth thighs, flicking her clit with my long wet tongue. She manage to free her legs from her pants wrapping them around my head, pushing me down, fucking my face down into her bald cunt, my tongue exploring her insides. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful, her scent filling the air, her moans growing louder in my ears.

Her hands in my long red hair, her vibrating pleasure flowing through me, my long tongue straining deep inside Lynne's wet pussy, her juices dripping down my chin. Her body shaking in delight, I lingered there deep inside her wet cunt. as she bucked her hips into my mouth.

Her pussy juices squirting on my face, in my mouth, licking them up with my tongue, savoring the sweet taste, finally crawling up her body slowly, finding her lips kissing fervently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the street holding hands on our way to the Landmark's Century Centre Cinema sitting in the back of the dark theater. my arm around Lynne's shoulders we watched the latest junk from Hollywood. Her hand rubbing between my legs making me tingle.

I raised my ass, hiking up my skirt, giving her better access. She rubbed my wet cunt still covered by red lace panties. Sliding her fingers in slowly. through my red soft pubes, teasing my slit, before pushing her fingers in. Finger banging me in public is her favorite activity, I was so turned on, so wet. Lynne's fingers slurped in and out, my head laid back in the stadium seats, eyes closed.

Chapter One: Lakeshore Tavern 2023

Lynne was in town visiting me we were sorority sisters in our university days, Zeta Tau Alpha, I was scheduled to play my regular Saturday night gig at the Lakeshore Tavern playing my mix of acoustic covers and originals. Lynne and I walked down the snowy lakefront cuddling together for warmth.

One of my best and most beautiful friends with her blonde hair and blue eyes. Slightly taller then me with a much better figure a cheerleader I secretly worship her. Arriving at the Lakeshore Tavern I set Lynne up in the green room and we chat before I had to go on stage.

The crowd was good that night despite the early November Snowstorm outside. I was enjoying myself performing for the enthusiastic people has the first set ended. Lynne and I escape back to the green room laying on the sofa facing each other sipping craft beer and playing a game of footsie with our bare feet.

I played the second set thinking about my gorgeous blonde friend and her cute little feet dancing in my head. I often get aroused performing but her visual was making it almost unbearable. I was relieved when the set ended and after putting my guitar in the stand I was headed to the green room holding Lynne's hand.

Slipping off our shoes and laying on the sofa again I took her foot in my hand rubbing, kneading, caressing her cute little feet one then the other. She moaned lightly has I worked her feet with my soft hands.

"That feels so good, Cheri," Sally Lynne purred.

I licked her toes with my long tongue slowly sucking each one in my eager mouth. Watching her squirm in delight. I had a great view under her mini skirt seeing her black thong. Lust filling my mind I worked my mouth and tongue up her legs.

Licking up to between her legs I kissed her pussy covered by the black triangle. Moving the thong with my hand I flicked my long tongue over her clit and bald pussy. She wiggled in delight as my fingers parted her sweet pussy lips.

My break almost over I worked hurriedly listening to her sweet moans. Lynne's hands entangled in my long red hair. Her sounds telling me she was close I swirled my tongue around her clit.

Her orgasm came without warning as her pussy juices squirted all over my face Moving up I kissed her sharing my gift with her. Taking the stage for my final set with Lynne's pussy all over my face knowing she was waiting for the encore. The set dragged on lust and desire filled my mind. Finally done I returned to the back room to find Lynne on her knees.

"my turn," she excitedly said with a wicked smile.

Shutting the door I walked to stand in front of Her. She undid my tight faded jeans sliding them down of my legs and feet. Lynne teased with my clit and pussy lips leaving my red thong in place.

Working me into a frenzy of desire finally removing my thong she buried her nose in my soft red pubes. Her tongue licked at my swollen clit before dropping lower spreading my lips with her fingers plunging her tongue deep inside my wet pussy.

Lynne's tongue danced inside me a wonderful sensation a magical dance. Her hands squeezing my ass I reached down playing with her amble breast. Tingling, pleasure radiating through out my body.

Lynne moved her hand between my legs rubbing my wetness on my tight asshole has her magic tongue worked my wet pussy. My knees week legs shaking squealing orgasmic delight.

Chapter Two: The Train:

We exited the Lake Shore Tavern into the cold Chicago night the chilly wind off Lake Michigan cutting through our little bodies. Hurrying to the L (Chicago "L" (short for "elevated") is the rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S. state of Illinois. The "L" provides 24-hour service on the Red and Blue Lines and is one of only five rapid transit systems in the United States) station to catch the train on the blue line home.

I held Lynne close for warmth I could feel her shaking from the cold November night. I love to ride the loop (The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.)

Late at night/early morning is the best that window between the bars closing but before rush hour. There is an hour of, if played just right, solitude in an empty train car to ourselves. We boarded at the Belmont station in the last car and I settled in a seat by the window Lynne snuggling in close to me.

Putting my arm on her back softly rubbing as she laid her head on my chest and I instinctively stroked her gorgeous blonde hair. We stayed like that for awhile the city passing by through the train windows. Finally Lynne lifted her head, looking at me with soft blue eyes. A tender moment between lovers/sorority sisters on a train at four AM. I was still softly stroking her hair when she leaned in kissing my squarely on the lips. We kissed lips parting, I felt her long tongue in my mouth, arms rapping around each other in a warm embrace. The train kept rolling down the line we continued kissing my hand found it's way under her shirt. I cupped her amble breast rubbing, squeezing - her hand sliding inside my jeans into my wet red thong rubbing my wet pussy lips.

Her fingers entered me slowly in then out my lust for her along with my wetness growing. I lifted her shirt kissing and sucking her breast flicking the nipples teasing them with my long tongue. She continued to finger my pussy as I reached under her skirt rubbing that bald pussy. The train kept rolling down the line, she kept fingering my soaking wet pussy, kissing tongues dancing in each others mouths. Our moans filling the empty train car mixed with the slurping sound of our fingers fucking my wet pussies.

Pulling us apart I was threw to the floor a huge hard cock was thrust at my mouth. Poking at my lips, "Open up Bitch!" A deep male voice ordered pulling my long red hair. I opened expecting and he proceeded to grab my head and face fuck me. I gagged on his huge thick cock tears streaming down my face. Faster and faster he fucked my mouth forcing his cock down my throat. He seemed to grow bigger with each thrust. Gagging, slobbering, chocking I could hardly breathe. Finally squirting a hot load down my throat some of his cum leaking on my chin.

As I recovered from the assault and regained my senses I saw my sweet Lynne being fucked in her tight little ass on all fours a cock in her mouth too. Her gorgeous body being filled at both ends her hard her body vibrated from the pounding. A strangely erotic site my wet pussy longing to be touch.

I watched the men fucking my love ruthlessly but Lynne seemed to be into it. Moving with them in a sexual dance I heard her muffled moans of pleasure. Sitting on the floor of the train car fingering my wet pussy watching the scene play out in real time.

Mesmerized by the seen of the gorgeous blonde being fucked by two men the cocks working her ass and mouth. Moans, squeals, grunts of delight mixing together in perfect harmony adding to the moment. He pulled out of Lynne's ass erupting all over her back at the same time an orgasm shaking my little body. The Man in her mouth squirting cum on her gorgeous face there was me sweet Lynne cover in cum.

At the next stop they left disappearing into the dark night laughing. I held Lynne tightly cleaning her face and hair as best I could. I kissed her soft lips and stroked her face tenderly has the train move through the night.