Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt better already, so much more cozy. She could hear his soft breathing, Gerard's face was peaceful in sleep. The bedroll wasn't very large, the woolen folds of the coverings slung over his body up to the shoulder. Doubt crossed her mind for a final time, and she stood staring down at him in agony before finally resolving herself.

Thix didn't want to wake him and so moved carefully, getting down on all fours upon the canvas floor of the tent. Between her thumb and forefinger she lifted the blanket a little bit at a time until she could see Gerard in his underclothes and night-shirt. He slept on his side, one arm cradling his head, the other loose against his stomach.

It was a long process of lying down one body part at a time, and shimmying, until Thix was beneath the covers. Heat. Rewarding and welcoming heat radiated off of him. Her face was at the height of his chest and faintly beneath the rise and fall of his breath, Thix could hear Gerard's heartbeat. His scent that had always been strange and enticing to her was overwhelming now. Sweet with the perfumed fragrance he wore, and thick with his own smell that was all the stronger for having ridden out in the bright sunshine.

She had gotten what she'd wanted, but now that she had, it was horribly and tortuously not enough. Or too much. Fearing to wake him accidentally, Thix was frozen. Her body barely touched his, and where it did feral sensations raced through her skin. It took a long time for her muscles to loosen up, and very hesitantly she pressed closer.

He was so firm. The soft fabric of his shirt rubbed at her cheek. So nice. Why had she waited? Well... because she wasn't a 'filthy' goblin. Thix felt a little bad then. He hadn't invited her after all. Selfishly she'd thieved herself into his bed, and for what? It wasn't only for warmth, she knew herself better. It was disrespectful of her. But... he had been the one to call her beautiful, and it was only for the night.

Thix grew bolder as she grew sleepier, seeking to conform her body to his and resting an arm across Gerard's waist. Yes. This was very nice indeed. She felt a goofy smile stretching her lips, eyes shut as she nuzzled her face against the muscles of his chest. Her eyes opened wide again as she felt Gerard stir in his sleep, his weight shifted to rest upon her a little more, and his other arm came to rest upon her hip. More concerning, was the searing shape pressed between her legs. She stared into the darkness somewhere several hundred yards through Gerard's torso, and failed to ignore the sensation of Gerard's manhood so agonizingly close to her own bared sex. Sleep. That was her excuse. Now, Thix doubted very much she would get any.

How was it even hotter than the rest of him? Something had to be done. She attempted to turn her body away, but went still at the noise Gerard made in his sleep. Damn it. Was this the punishment for her weakness?

What was it like? She didn't know how many minutes had passed while she lay tormented, before the thought crossed her mind. The temptation was even stronger than the one that had called her to his tent. Almost as if another force entirely were controlling her hand as it moved down over his stomach. It was so wrong. She couldn't help it. Her fingertips crossed below the cloth of his undershirt and met bare flesh. So hot. Soon enough they reached the hem of his undergarment, catching only for a moment on the string that kept him decent, before heading further.

So close. Her body quivered as the breath caught in her throat. Thix's fingers trembled as they pushed down upon the thin fabric and felt beneath. He was soft, but even so felt larger than a male of her own kind. As Thix measured and massaged, she felt Gerard swelling against her palm. Stiffening, growing. Slow dawning shock came over her as she ran her thumb along the hardening length through his undergarments. It just went up, and up, and...

Gerard let out a strained almost questioning noise and began to stir. Thix snapped her hand back to her body, but it was too late. She'd woken him. Paralyzed with a humiliated sort of terror, she tilted her head back to find Gerard looking blearily down at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll go."

Before she could slide out of the bedroll and to the now blessed sanctuary of the carriage, Gerard wrapped an arm around her, tugging her back down with him. He kept his voice as a low rough whisper.

"What are you sorry for?"

Her face burned. Thix whimpered but stilled herself. He wouldn't allow her to leave, and she couldn't bring herself to fight herself free. She didn't answer his question. Thix wasn't sure of the answer.

"Did you do anything wrong?"

Did she? Thix wet her tongue before attempting speech. "I was cold."

Gerard gave a silent laugh that shook his chest against her. "Are you cold now?"

She shook her head rather than answer. A low hum vibrated through him and Gerard lay silent, long enough that Thix began to wonder if he would simply fall asleep again.

"You can touch me, if it is what you want."

Thix shut her eyes tightly, and clenched her hands into fists to stop from trembling. It was what she wanted. Still... she just couldn't. She was so unreasonably scared, and ashamed, and shy in way that she'd never been before. It was bad enough that she flinched when she felt Gerard's fingertips run gently along her scalp through what remained of her hair, stroking her head repeatedly. He made some soft sound and murmured softly above her.

"It's alright. Everything is alright. If you don't, we can sleep."

Hah! As if she could sleep! Thix did her best to relax her muscles. Gerard's simple rhythmic caressing helped, his touch was so light. Thix took in a lungful of air and let it out slowly, resting her forehead once more against his firm trunk of a body. She had missed it. Being so safe and close to another living being. It had been years, and that had been family.

This was different. There was an energy, like lightning that danced silent across the sky. Except it was dancing through her. Unbearable.

"I do."

It was all she could manage, and Thix hoped he had understood her through her wavering and scratchy Ruvic. She didn't dare move. He didn't either. A high-pitched whine of frustration escaped her throat. She was scared that he would force himself upon her, simply take what he wanted. She really hoped he would.

Gerard removed his hand from her head, it shocked her how much she wanted him to resume his caressing. Instead, he let his fingers run down her arm, taking her wrist and moving her hand until it rested on his thigh once more. He was so warm beneath her palm. There was the quiet sound of Gerard's fingers unknotting the cord to his undergarments. The fine light fabric loosening as he tugged the hem away.

"Please. You may."

It wasn't really the permission, Gerard had already given that to her. Thix knew. It was his request. That soft 'please'. Yes. If he was asking. Slow, careful. Her fingers explored until she could once more feel Gerard's firm, hot, length. She gripped him through the loosened underclothes, enveloped in her own reassuring darkness while she marveled at the thickness and length of him. Above her, he let out an evident sigh of pleasure and made the slightest motion forward with his hips, pressing himself into her palm. Thix continued to measure, slowly. Her inner thighs growing wetter as she squeezed them closed. She wanted... no, she needed to feel his nakedness in her hand. Thix gripped the cloth and pulled it down and away.

The smell of him became stronger, different. It was intoxicating, and she found herself breathing in indulgently. Sex. That was what he smelled like. A rank animal desire that even without being taught, she recognized.

Carefully she wrapped her hand around Gerard's manhood, and let out a moan of shock and desire at the heat and firmness of it. He swelled and tightened in her grip, as large as she'd imagined. Thicker maybe, perhaps it only felt that way. She couldn't get her fingers to meet. Unsure what to do next, Thix explored. Tracing his length upwards until she felt the flared head beneath his skin and... wetness. It was warm, and slick. Gerard pulled his hips back, drawing her fingers along and against the tip dripping with his juices. Thump. Thump.

Thix gasped as he thrust forward again with magnificent slowness. More of his nectar coated her palm now, the throbbing head exposed as the foreskin peeled back against her grip. He was so... so wet.

She held still, unsure if he would start moving again. He didn't. Thix tightened her grip a little and began to hesitantly stroke up and down. It was met with a rumbling moan of approval that almost seemed to vibrate through her skull and made her feel dizzy. She didn't know what she was doing, and tried hard not to dwell on it. Thix felt upwards with her thumb until it met the rim of his cockhead, freezing instantly when she felt Gerard tremble beneath her.

Stretched seconds drifted by where they lay without moving. A black despair fell over Thix as she felt Gerard's hands gently pulling her away. Had she done something wrong? Gerard's voice sounded above her head, roughened and strained.

"We'll... talk tomorrow. Alright?"

No! Thix reached for him again, careful not to seize him too roughly as she wrapped her hand around Gerard's still throbbing cock. He made a hushed noise of surprise.

"Thix?!"

Despite her embarrassment Thix tilted her head back to look up at him through the little space in the blanket. Gerard's hair was a mess, his cheeks reddened, and there was a strange look in his eyes. Thix tried to moisten her throat before speaking.

"I want. Please. I will learn. I want."

Gerard's manhood twitched in her palm, causing her breath to hitch. His eyes stabbed into her through the darkness.

"Not now. Not like this. The proper way."

Thix wasn't sure whether she wanted to scream or laugh. What proper way? She was untouched, half his size, and it was only him and her. She'd left the 'proper way' behind a long time ago. She didn't care. Nothing mattered, except that she finished what she started.

"Please."

"Not this night. I will make it good for you. Perfect. Alright?"

She wanted him tonight. Being so close, and yet not being allowed to touch him. The need filling her up from the bottom of her body and soul. It was agonizing. She wouldn't go back to bed now, she couldn't.

Something broke inside her, and Thix was aware of it. She observed almost helplessly as her desire overtook her senses. It was terrifying. Tears of shame began to pour down her cheeks as her remaining dignity crumbled away.

"Please."

Thix pleaded. She pleaded with him as if she was strung up on those gallows waiting to die, begging for life.

"Please. Want you. You can have me. Fill me. Need you inside. Please. Please. Don't need... perfect."

"Thix..."

Words wouldn't be enough. Of course they wouldn't. She gave in, submerging herself in her instincts, burying her face once more against his chest as she swung a leg over one of his so she could straddle his thigh. Moaning high and desperate at the pressure as she rutted her bare sex against his skin. It felt so good. Thix ground her hips forward with a groan, eyes fluttering with pleasure at the way his muscles tightened between her legs.

She mumbled the Ruvic words into his chest like a prayer.

"Please. Please. Please. Touch me. Take me. Anything you want. Please."

She wailed out in misery when Gerard's strong hands began prying her away from him. His leg rising up to dislodge her.

"Shush. Look at me."

Thix did, and felt humiliation well up in her chest as she looked upwards into the strange hard look on Gerard's face. What had she done? Was he sickened by her? Repulsed by how she'd become little more than an immodest beast? A filthy goblin. His expression softened slightly and a number of thoughts and feelings Thix couldn't hope to unravel crossed over his face. He took a shuddering breath, then another.

"I give choice. You choose. Understand?"

Thix didn't, but she nodded anyway. Gerard seemed to struggle with himself before speaking again.

"One. We stop, you go. Get some sleep. We talk about in morning, if you still want."

Thix shook her head, mewling out her response. "No!"

Gerard nodded quietly.

"Two. We stop. You can walk. Come back later. Sleep with me. Another night, I teach slow. Make love to you."

She didn't think it was possible. It would be torture. At that point she might as well sleep in the carriage. Gerard continued after allowing a moment for her silence.

"Three... I do what I want. You be good. Do what you're told. Understand?"

Blessed Vorkah... a frightened and needy shiver went through her. It didn't take her long to consider, she wanted it. The beautiful freedom of having to think taken away. Of being at his mercy. Thix answered in a soft croak.

"Yes."

Gerard's gaze pierced into her very being. His usually expressive face had gone alarmingly blank.

"Yes. Please."

Gerard took another long shuddering breath. His hands tightening on her shoulders where he held her at bay.

"I may do things, say things, that hurt. If it is too much, you can say a special word. I will stop. We will do proper way different time."

Thix frowned, now a little concerned.

"What word?"

"Word to be safe. A Galtic word... You may say 'manteau'. I will stop. Make things right, if it is too much. Understand?"

Manteau. Cloak. How fitting. Yes, if this was what he wanted. Even his desires came with kindness.

"Yes. Please. I understand."

"Do you?"

His voice was a sharp hiss, but somehow almost playful. It sent shivers down her spine. Gerard looked... different. Eyes intent and mouth turned up in an odd crooked grimace. She felt frozen, unable even to answer him.

"Clothes off."

It took a moment to order her stiff limbs into motion. When she did Thix realized she was trembling, and dripping. This was it. Here, on a bedroll, in a tent, with a human. She was scared, and it was so wrong and yet wonderful because of it. Clumsily she tugged the old nightgown over her shoulders and past her head, stuffing it outside the blankets.

For the space of a moment, nothing. Then his large, strong hands were upon her bare skin. Her shoulders and arms first, tracing her shape with fingers, thumbs, and the palm of his hand. Then lower, eliciting a gasp from her as one palm cupped her weighty breast. A tiny noise escaped her throat as Gerard caught her nipple between his fingers and delicately pulled.

Her attention pulled to his other hand as he traveled from her waist to her hips.

His touch was so different from the horrible guard. Gerard was thoughtful and unhurried. Thix allowed him to feel her. To know her. Even when his hand traced the paunch of her belly, rubbing along the soft curve. Then behind, drawing the edges of his fingers along the small of her back, back and forth, then down. Thix moaned as he measured the fullness of her bottom, before finally squeezing a handful of her ass. She leaned back into his grip, only to be distracted by him kneading her other breast.

She was so unbelievably aware of her own body, and even more-so how it was responding to him. Plucked like the string of an instrument, her breathing came slow and deep, then hitched. His other hand was at her belly again, his fingers slowly brushing through the garden of damp hairs. Lower, she felt his fingertips running against her skin, closer. So close. Thix whimpered, as rather than reach her swollen lips, Gerard ventured along the inside of her thighs. Her shyness increasing at the feel of how wet and slippery she'd become and the way it gathered against Gerard's fingers.

Suddenly, his touch was removed. Gerard slowly shuffled and kicked his undergarments down and off his legs. It was happening. Goosebumps raised up on her arms and legs as she waited for him to claim her.

Instead, she felt his hand on the top of her head. Confusion set in as Gerard directed her lower down his body. All thoughts were dispersed from her mind though, as Gerard gripped the back of her skull and pulled her face first against his cock. The warmth, and wetness, and smell of him filled up her brain through her nostrils where they rested up against his sweaty hard flesh. Her muscles tensed all at once and Thix let out a sound of shock and protest.

"Breathe."

Woozily, Thix obeyed. A fresh wave of desire crashed through her body. Harder and more ruthless than she could ever remember. The heat beneath the blankets was getting oppressive and she felt herself sweating in addition to the stream of fluids dripping down her legs and onto the bedroll. She wanted it inside her so badly. Wanted to hold and feel it more.

"No!" Thix hadn't realized she'd been reaching out for him until Gerard pulled her hand away with a hiss. "Arms behind your back."

She let out a whine of misery but did as he said, locking her hands together behind her. Gerard shifted, and when he pulled her down again this time her nose was pressed into the base of his cock, his smell even thicker there. Her mouth covered by the soft hot flesh of his jewels.

"You like this. Don't you?"

Thix nodded, not thinking to answer with words. Her whole head felt like it was on fire between the heat of her blushing cheeks and the little oven of their shared bed covers.

"Beg. You know this word? Tell me you want it. Show me."

She struggled to pull her face away so she could speak, but was held fast, and finally realized what Gerard wanted. A fresh stab of shame bloomed through her chest as Thix reflected on where she was. Buried face first in a human man's groin, and being made to squeal and squawk for him.

"Please! Please! I want it! I need it!"'

Thix squirmed, and groaned. Willing it to be enough.

"I can't understand you. Try again."

"Please! Please! Please!"

She repeated the words. Endlessly. Nuzzling deeper, croaking the words out louder into his balls as Gerard's precum and sweat drenched length smeared across her face, covering her in his scent. Driven by instinct as she tried to prove her desire. Distantly, she was aware that this was not how it should be. She was certain this was not the natural way, and she was becoming so desperate it terrified her. Her word... that word of safety floated at the forefront of her mind.

"Stop."

Thix did. Going still. Only then realizing how heavy and labored her breathing had become. How every lungful was thick and cloying, and her nostrils full of moisture. Her lips stained with the taste of him, salty and warm. Yes. Throw her down, bend her legs out of the way, split her apart. Make her howl in need, and fear, and satisfaction and the pain of taking something so large. She hadn't realized either, that she was shuddering violently.

Gerard patted her gently on the head.

"Alright. You can sleep there."

What? Thix felt the world grind to a creaking and horrible stop. Gerard spoke in the same soft hush, but there was a firmness buried beneath.

"Be good. Keep your face there. When you are too tired, you may sleep."

He continued to stroke her head, holding her in place. Overwhelmed, frustrated, full of anguish, and maddeningly aroused, Thix felt on the verge of sobbing. A desperate idea occurred to her, and Thix puckered her lips, placing a tender kiss upon the soft flesh of his furred jewels. In response Gerard shook her head lightly in correction.

"No. Not yet."

It was cruel! How could he do this to her?! Bring her to the edge? Torture her? Degrade her this way? And... He had given her a word.

She knew, if she said it, Gerard really would stop. She knew it in her bones. He would return to his kind thoughtful self, and they would stop, and he would probably be worried for her. They would eventually do things the right way, if she wanted it. She even wondered how that would be.