Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 06

Story Info
Post dinner dessert and other delicious indulgences.
8k words
4.92
2.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been such a long day, full of wonderful and overwhelming things. Thix was honestly grateful that Gerard had cut their dinner short. She was doubly happy he'd brought the bottle of sweet wine and 'dessert' with them back to their room.

They sat together at a little table that Gerard had moved in front of the window, looking out onto the streets below. The various establishments cast pools of golden light out onto the street, and there were still many people going about their business.

Lamplight swaying from the sides of carriages made a procession of embers across the roads. Thix sipped at the pink wine, delighting in the way the bubbles danced upon her tongue, and at Gerard's urging tried the oddly shiny and jiggly thing that they'd taken back to their rooms. He called it a 'creme-au-caramel'. It was light, cool, sweet, and almost seemed to melt in her mouth. It was perfect. Comforting and refreshing at the same time. The sweet wine and crème-au-caramel seemed to perfectly accent the settling of night.

Thix treasured the silence. The welcome darkness. The warmth given off by the softly crackling fire. Gerard watched her from his seat, resting his chin in his hand with a fond smile. Occasionally bringing his own glass of wine to his lips in delicate mouthfuls.

"How is it?"

"I don't have the right words. Very good, Gerard. Very good."

It felt wrong to eat it quickly. This 'dessert' was for savoring.

"I'm happy." Gerard murmured.

Thix tilted her head with her mouth still closed around another spoonful of the soft custard.

"It brings me joy, to see you like this. You were very brave today, thank you."

She found herself sucking ponderously on the spoon while trying to think of a good way to respond. Once more, that familiar coldness began to creep in. He hadn't meant anything bad with his words, still...

"How can I not be? When you give me so much? You do so much for me. I don't know what I can give in equal return... it is not fair."

"Thix..."

Gerard's voice was quiet, but there was an edge of reproach in it. He sighed, running his hand through his blond hair in agitation. Oh no. She'd upset him again. How did she do it now? He took another long swallow of his drink before setting it aside on the table, eyes staring at the finely kept wood in thought.

"I don't want repayment. Your... debt, fine. That is between you and your god. Everything else is only because I want to. I like it. I do not expect, or want something in... trade. Do you understand?"

It made her feel worse. It sounded so... so... well there really wasn't an appropriate term in her language for it. Honorable perhaps. Gerard at least seemed to notice her distress and shook his head with a wry smile. He got up out of his seat and came around to stand over her, having to lean forward to get to her eye level. Gerard rested one hand on the back of her chair for support, and Thix struggled to keep from inhaling his pleasing fragrances. He was so... so close. Thix almost felt herself mesmerized by the intimacy of his eyes delving into hers, and the smallest changes in his expression. Like ripples on a pond.

"Alright. I'll teach you."

Thix felt herself twisting in her chair, trapped, her breath coming in shallower as she looked back into his gray eyes unable to tear herself away.

"Teach me what?"

"How to receive good things. Now, close your eyes and tell me what you're thankful for, and that will be the end of it. Think about it, speak it, and then let it go. Understand?"

Ugh, it was just so embarrassing. It felt childish, like some weird game. Even so, Thix couldn't bring herself to protest. So, she did as he said and shut her eyes. It only made her more aware of everything else. The hushed sound of the fire, the heat of the room, the snugness of her clothes, and Gerard's presence so close that all she had to do was reach out for him.

"Does it have to be one thing?"

"No."

Why was it so damned hard to think of anything?! Not like she hadn't been dwelling on him throughout the entire day. Thix began kicking her legs back and forth in frustration, but managed to stop herself after a moment. All she had to do was say the words. She could do that.

"Fine. Thank you for feeding me."

There was a brief silence, before Gerard pressed his lips against her cheek. Thix felt her breath catch in her throat, her body quivering with tension as he lingered there for an incredibly pleasant couple of seconds before doing the same to the other cheek. Her face rushed with blood to the point it was positively throbbing and she found herself unable to work her slack mouth, even if she'd had thoughts in her head to give voice.

Thix was finally able to exhale once Gerard retreated, but soon after let out a stifled yelp of shock as she felt Gerard place another tender kiss right on the curve of her stomach. Even through the fabric of her dress she could feel the contours of his mouth against her skin.

"My pleasure."

His voice came out in low purr that made Thix feel like she'd fallen off a cliff. It took her a moment to realize that she'd instinctively set her heels behind the legs of the chair to keep from spilling out of it.

"Anything more?"

She took in one deep breath, then another. Her mind growing hazy as she sought the right words.

"Thank you for, um, for buying me nice clothes?"

Thix was unable to suppress the whimper of alarm as she felt him press his lips to one of her knees, then the other. Then higher... a trail of unhurried and indulgent kisses tortuously kept from her by her clothes.

Upward along her hips, up her waist. Her chest heaved up and down in great bellows and once again froze when she felt his hot breath upon the bare skin of her chest. Only he continued past and placed more kisses along the collar of the fabric, up to her shoulder, until finally he was close enough to whisper in her ear.

"My pleasure."

He didn't do anything then. Didn't move away. Didn't touch her. Didn't offer her any more of those blessed gifts upon her person. Her mouth was so dry, and her muscles began to ache but she didn't dare break the spell.

"Th-thank you, for today, for fixing my hair, and hands, and- uh!"

Gerard took one hand in both of his, and graced her knuckles, then the back of her wrist, and up her arm with more slow moist kisses. Thix couldn't do it anymore, she allowed herself a feeble moan and yielded, going loose in his hold. Enjoying the strange affection as he switched to her other hand and kept traveling upward, until he was leaving soft pecks once again upon her cheeks, and then finally a lingering grace upon her forehead.

"My pleasure, Thix."

Thix tried to etch the silken wetness of Gerard's lips against her flesh deep into her memory. She felt almost faint, adrift in a haze of darkness. It was so nice though. She didn't mind the confusion, or the dizziness. Thix felt the beginning of moisture at the corners of her eyes, but none of the turmoil of her past tears. Only peace.

"Thank you for...for..."

She couldn't think of anything. Well, no, that was wrong. The sheer enormity of her appreciation rendered her incapable of expressing it in any way that didn't feel horribly insufficient.

Thank you for giving me my life back. My real life. My joy, and sorrow, and excitement, and fear. Everything.

It didn't matter. It all faded away in an instant.

Gerard pressed his lips against hers. So soft, so sweet, and ever so gentle. Her heart began to beat like a drum, her spine went weak and wobbly, and Thix in a panic reached out to get a grip on him. Her fingers curled tightly into the fabric of his coat as she felt herself falling. She needn't have feared, Gerard was holding her upright with one arm upon her back. His fingers idly caressing the back of her neck. It went on for a long, wonderful time. Slow caresses with his mouth against hers, idly exploring her lips, until it became too much and she nudged him away.

"Gerard... I..."

"Sorry. Too much?"

Thix opened her eyes again, finding herself smiling dopily at the unsure look on his face. He was really such a weird looking thing, but still handsome. Human. There were times she sort of forgot.

"No. No... I... more. It's just... not, um..."

Thix almost wanted to slap herself in an effort to regain her senses, but that would definitely have ruined the mood. She was afraid she might have already done that.

"Want to be more... maybe we move to bed? It will be easier, yes? Must be difficult for you like this, and I worry I will fall from the chair."

Her voice became quieter until she was nearly mumbling the words, Thix's gaze flitting around the room so she wouldn't have to look him in the eye. She was making a mess of such a nice moment. Thix did let out a squeak then as Gerard suddenly lifted her from the chair with one arm under her knees, and the other supporting her back. She looked up at his amused face, wondering just how small and light she must seem to him as he carried her all the way to the gigantic bed and set her down. Mmm, wow. So much had been occupying her attention that day that she hadn't really noticed just how soft the mattress really was, the material supporting her as much as it yielded. Not anything like wool covered straw.

She didn't even have a moment to gather her wits before Gerard renewed his attentions, her eyes fluttering in a half-lidded stupor that made everything fuzzy. His mouth caressing and pressing against hers, then her cheeks, then down her jaw. His breath came hot against the vulnerable underside of her neck, his lips parting and the barest trace of his wet tongue leaving moist spots upon her skin. Meanwhile he was lifting one leg into the air and undoing the buckles of her shoe. First one, and then doing the same with other before dropping them to the floor with muffled 'thuds'.

Yes, this was better. Thix could relax, allow herself to surrender to the overwhelming new sensations Gerard was inflicting upon her. She felt the mattress depress under Gerard's weight as he put his knee upon the bed, holding himself up with one arm. With his free hand he cupped her face, the entirety of one large palm filling it with pleasant heat.

"More?" Gerard asked in a throaty murmur.

Thix could only nod, not trusting herself for speech. His mouth locked to hers, exploring. A long shiver ran through her spine as a hot wetness traced her bottom lip before seeking entry.

She had all of an instant to realize that he wanted to put his tongue inside her mouth, and almost turned away from him in shock. It was so weird! It was Gerard though, and shouldn't she at least try it?

Thix loosened her jaw, allowing him inside, her arms flailing until they found a grip on his arms and latched on.

It was so strange, so personal. He tasted of the sweet bubbly wine, and the 'crème au-caramel'.

His tongue met hers in a coaxing dance, hot and slippery, caressing her in such a uniquely intimate way. At last, Thix sought to return his attention. Her whole world became the entwining of their mouths and tongues. When Gerard moaned, low and rumbling, it vibrated through her head and into her soul so that she moaned in kind. What words did they need when they could speak just like this? Oh yes, she could get used to this kind of kissing.

"Ah!"

Gerard disengaged himself, abruptly. Thix's eyes snapped open to witness the expression of discomfort and felt herself chill at the sight.

"Gerard? You well?"

He chuckled softly before answering.

"Your teeth are sharp."

Oh no. Oh no! He must have read her expression because Gerard laughed even more and smiled with a playful grin.

"No trouble. I'll just be more careful. Slower."

He didn't give her a moment more to worry before invading her again. Thix did her best to assist and opened her jaws wider so that her teeth wouldn't get in the way, quickly forgetting the moment of awkwardness. Gerard was more careful, though it only felt unhurried. He began to run his fingers loving through her hair, his other arm tiring caused Gerard to rest more of himself upon her. She didn't know how to describe the sensation of his weight pressing her into the bed. It wasn't bad... not at all.

Each breath caused her breasts to squish up against the top of his firm chest, and soon enough Thix began to take advantage of the closeness by rolling her hips upward, groaning luxuriantly into Gerard's mouth at the satisfying pressure of his body against her mound. In time, Gerard pulled away once more, chest heaving with breath as he held himself above her.

This was it. Tonight must be the night. She would take him otherwise. Clearly, Gerard thought the same. It was in his eyes. Slowly, Gerard sat back upright. She realized he'd been half bent over her the whole time, poor thing and his odd height.

"I would like to undress you. Is that alright?"

"You need to ask? Oui. Yes. Please."

Gerard flashed his pretty teeth at her and to her surprise took one of her hands and lifted her upright and off the bed. Thix was more than a bit unsteady with her feet back on solid ground, but Gerard was patient in leading her... over to the mirror. The various differences between them had never been so stark.

Thix's garnet eyes stared wide at the pair they made. Her head coming to just about the height of his stomach, her longer pointed ears trembling slightly. She was chubby, and squat, and short of limb. Gerard in contrast was so lean, and firm, and once again she thought of trees. Powerful, majestic, but at ease.

Gerard got onto his knees behind her, so that they were more of a height. His eyes catching hers in the perfect pool of the mirror.

"You are so beautiful."

Thix watched her face flush, and twist into shyness. How did he always have words to counter the thoughts in her head? If she didn't know better, she would have thought he could read her mind. Thix was distracted soon enough by his hands on her waist, large and warm as they drifted delightfully onto her hips and then lower until his touch was upon her bare thighs. Slowly he slid his palms upward again, beneath her dress, hooking the red fabric behind his thumbs as he did.

Thix watched mesmerized as her scant human undergarments were revealed, the thin cream fabric darkened by her pubic hair and a small spot of moisture from her arousal. It did as she thought, drawing the attention between her legs, and even to the shape of her thighs and the curvy sides of her bottom.

The dress rose further, past her stomach, and quickly over her chest before it was lifted up over her head and laid aside. Gerard knelt behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder. His eyes roamed over Thix's body from the mirror, allowing her to see the hunger there.

"It's different now, like this. I've seen you, but not truly seen you. I've touched you, but I..."

He ran his fingers down her shoulder, across her ribs, down her abdomen and across to the underside of her stomach where it jutted out above the hem of the flimsy garment. Thix shivered as he plucked lazily at the string, tracing it to where it was tied together upon her hip.

"I've waited..."

A slow pull, and a sudden give. The underwear only half fell, folding over itself, revealing the full tuft of Thix's garden of dark hairs from beneath. The rest was still held in place by the other knot. Pull. Give. The cloth fell to the floor and Thix let out a soft noise at the sight of her nakedness so intimately on display for him. Her legs shook in the effort to hold her upright. Gerard was right. It was different.

Gerard stared rapt as he ran his fingers through the length of her hairs. Catching and very delicately pulling between his thumb and forefinger. Not anywhere near enough to hurt, just enough for Thix to feel the pressure on the mound of her sex and to let out a desperate moan. Her hips rising and following the motion.

He let go, placing a kiss upon the side of her neck, before raising his attentions upward. With one thumb he tugged at the front of the 'brasserie', allowing Thix to become aware of the unfamiliar way her breasts were being cupped and supported. She felt his other hand behind her back, deftly pinching and undoing the metal hooks that had given her such trouble at first. It fell away too. Thix let loose a held breath, looking herself over in dazed fascination at the unbound heft and sway of her breasts, at her even darker green nipples a little larger than coins.

Thix didn't protest as Gerard took each of her tits in his hands. He was as gentle with them as he was with the rest of her and the heat of Gerard's skin warming her felt nice. She leaned back into him, thrusting her chest forwards and upward invitingly. She enjoyed the sight as much as the sensation of him gently massaging the two heavy globes.

"Mmm... you like them?"

"Oui, beaucoup. Very much."

"I want to see you too."

Gerard grinned playfully and placed another peck upon her cheek from behind.

"Soon. Turn to the side first."

This was so odd, but she couldn't say it wasn't fun, and exciting. She did as she was told, turning her head and keeping her gaze askance to look at the both of them through the mirror.

The doubts she'd harbored about their differences were fading fast at the look of awed desire on Gerard's face. Thix found herself grinning.

"What is it that pleases you? Truly?"

Thix was distracted by the sudden handful of her bottom Gerard had taken, and then way his pale fingers sank into the plush flesh of one cheek. It felt good to be... grabbed like that, and she made sure to let him know it by pushing her hips further into his grasp. The sensation of moist slickness between her thighs and clinging to her hairs further stoking the fire in her belly. That terrible, wonderful wanting.

"My Ruvic isn't good enough."

Gerard almost seemed to be measuring her generous figure with his hands and eyes. Enough. It was a nice boost to her self-regard, but Thix had other things on her mind. She turned her gaze away from the mirror and over to Gerard. He was still kneeling. Good. That was convenient.

Before he was able to rid himself of that quizzical expression, Thix took his face in her hands and returned the favor from earlier. Kissing him deeply, thrusting her tongue inside as she ran her thumbs along the light stubble of his cheeks. She made sure to be careful with her teeth. His hold settled upon her. One hand lightly upon her shoulder, the other kneading a handful of her bottom. It might have been another minute or more before Thix pulled back with a happy sigh. Her eyes raked up and down his trim figure.

"Now I undress you. That is fair, is it not?"

She didn't bother waiting for an answer, bending forward to grab the hem of his shirt and lifting it smoothly over Gerard's head. Yes. Oh yes. She dragged her pretty new nails across the muscles of his collar and shoulders, then across his chest. No more waiting. No more limits.

"Thix..."

Nope. No more distractions. He was hers now. All of her would be his soon enough, probably without any chance of retaking the lead.

Gerard gasped when she began doing as he had with his mouth, but a little more dangerously. Just a bit of sweet vengeance. Her affectionate pecks across his lips and cheeks drifting lower, savoring the slightly salty quality of his skin. Dragging the sharpness of her teeth across the underside of his neck just enough to make him shudder.

Mmm, she could savor more of him back in bed. Right now... Thix's garnet stare wandered down the trail of light golden hairs around his navel and the way they disappeared beneath the hem of those handsome, but at the moment troublesome, black trousers.

"Get them off. I want to see you in the light."

Gerard laughed richly, and roughly above her ears.

"You're being bold."