Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A twinge of uncertainty bubbled up to the surface and Thix looked up into Gerard's face.

"Is it bad?"

Gerard shook his head.

"No. Let me stand."

As she couldn't really help him up, Thix took a step back and once more marveled at the way those long legs propelled that tall body upwards. The musing didn't last long. Instead, her attention remained fixed on his slender fingers as he began to unbutton the front of the fine black attire, with torturous slowness. She had been so close already. Knew his size, felt Gerard's manhood upon her face, allowed herself to be so pleasurably debased by it. This was not the same. Not beneath darkened covers, and in a fog of lust.

The cloth fell. Thix's vision went odd and flat, and she began to nibble on her lower lip. It was the first time she'd ever really... seen a man. Up close, like this, at least. Erect. For her.

He was so hard. The shaft throbbing with his heartbeat. The head dark and purple red, glistening beneath the pulled back foreskin. She stepped forward, taking him in one hand. Her grip couldn't quite meet around his girth. Thix nuzzled up against Gerard's torso, resting her cheek against his stomach to take in the sight of him more closely. She measured his length from base to tip with both shaking hands, and then tried to set the distance between the two against her abdomen and the lips of her sex.

"You are... big."

Gerard ran his fingers soothingly through her hair.

"Not much more than is common. You're small."

She was filled with a worry then. That he might not fit. It made her heart ache at the thought she might not be able to receive all of him. She hadn't considered that possibility before then.

"We have all night. No need to hurry."

Thix found herself nodding along in agreement. She decided to do something she'd been wanting to do since that night in his tent, and that he had so cruelly denied her. She placed a puckered kiss upon the side of his shaft, then parted her lips and drew her tongue along his length from just beneath the flared head and down to his balls. It was nearly instant. The taste of him filling her as her tongue retreated back into her mouth, the familiar smell and taste of sweat, and male sex. Her doubts evaporated. The force of all the unfulfilled lust from days past breaking through the composed walls of her mind. This was what she needed. Thix shut her eyes and wrapped her lips around him from the side, indulging in the way his hot slick skin warmed her mouth.

Vaguely, she was aware Gerard was speaking, but it didn't matter half so much as licking him more.

Her grip kneading and squeezing gently as she pressed her face closer, into his groin, nestling her nose in the bush of hairs darker than that of his head. Wait. He was pushing her away? No!

"Thix!"

Oh. Oh no. Her face burned from mortification. Had she actually snarled at him?! Gerard at least only seemed to be amused.

"Maybe I should make you beg again."

Thix found herself shaking her head slowly back and forth, clinging almost in a panic to his leg.

"No. I sorry. I'll be good."

He didn't give her a moment to react. Reaching down suddenly and grasping Thix beneath the arms, lifting her upwards despite the attempt to keep hold of him. It took everything in her not to start flailing and fighting at him, trying to bite him like she'd attempted to bite that Galtic soldier from before.

Gerard held her up to his eye level. That look was back. The wicked, slightly frightening look.

"But I like when you beg. I like seeing what you're willing to do, to get what you want so much. I like seeing what it does to you."

He did, and it scared her, because for him Thix was willing to do it.

"I think I will. I can keep waiting, but can you?"

No. No no no. Thix shook her head almost jerkily back and forth, her mouth dry and at a loss for words. Gerard only smiled and carried her back to the bed, Thix felt her body swaying from the grasp he had on her torso. He could do anything he wanted to her. Pick her up. Hold her down. Toss her if he wanted. It was a scary, heady feeling.

He didn't do any of those things. Instead, he sat her down gently on the edge of the bed and knelt once more to look her in the eye. The hunger was still there, but a spark of the usual Gerard returned to his eyes.

"You remember your word? If it's too much? I want many things Thix, but most important is not to hurt you. Your body, or your heart."

"I do. Why do I need it?"

Gerard seemed to go thoughtful, as he often did, before replying to her in a way that made her insides quiver and burn.

"So you know I care for you and will stop. Even if I restrain you, or bite and slap your sweet soft skin, or make you present yourself like an animal in rut. Do you understand?"

Oh... ancestors... this was not the way. This was not the way, and she didn't care. Or perhaps it was. What did she know?

"Yes. Manteau. I remember."

He kissed her again. Invading her mouth with his tongue, aggressively this time. Would he do all those things he said? Would she break and say the word? Or break and give him everything he desired?

Distracted by her thoughts and the assault of Gerard's mouth upon hers, Thix wasn't able to process the meaning of Gerard discretely gathering her wrists in his hands. She only realized what he intended when it was too late, when he'd pinned her crossed arms together above her head. Thix strained her body and flexed her muscles. It was useless, no matter how she twisted. Gerard wrapped one hand around the narrowest part of both wrists.

Thix quivered as his free hand pushed between and beneath her thighs. She squealed into his mouth as she felt herself being lifted upwards, her legs forced to straddle his arm. Thix kicked out with her feet involuntarily, and the squeal tapered off into a flustered moan as her moistening sex ground against the hardness of muscle beneath her. Gerard pushed her further backwards with her wrists, Thix going dizzy as she fell onto her back once more into the softness of the covers and mattress. Naked this time. Defenseless.

Gerard's free hand was between her legs, thumb teasing her the top of her mound through the forest of dark hairs there. So close... Thix tried to twist herself close to his touch, urging him to stop teasing her, but to no avail. Finally, he removed his mouth, resting his head beside hers upon the bed. Gerard was bent over her, looming above her little form like a beast. Knees sinking in the bed on either side of her body in a way that made her feel even more ensnared.

"Mmm. I could do this all night."

"No...No..." Thix shook her head, her voice a drawn-out whine of misery.

"No? You'll have to persuade me."

Like the aching of tender wounds, Thix was overcome with that familiar feeling of breaking. As if there was a dam inside her, holding back an endless tide of dark lustful need, and it was starting to crack and buckle under the pressure. It was scary, it hurt, but...

"Please... I'll do anything. Give you anything. I want you Gerard. I want your cock. Let me touch you. Or touch me, fuck me, use me for your pleasure, just... please! I want it! Tell me what to do and I'll do it! I'll -- eeeeh!"

Thix trailed off in a squeak, her body going tight as a bowstring at the feel of Gerard's gentle fingers lightly caressing the outside of her lower lips. Her whole attention drawn to the place where his touch traced her sensitive skin, leisurely. No one had ever... Her next words came out as a croak.

"Yours. I'm yours. Anything."

He kissed the side of her face, an almost reassuring gesture.

"Just keep making those wonderful noises."

She did. Her face burning with embarrassment, her chest full of that intoxicating mix of indulgence and shame. Thix whimpered and let out high reedy moans in response to Gerard's exploration. His fingertips traced the crease where her thighs met her groin, massaging the full outer lips of her sex with his thumb in a way that made her unbelievably aware of the juices dripping from her. Then, at long last, one warm finger parted the wet folds, running through her from the bottom upwards.

Thix shook, her hips rising up and down, completely at his mercy. Finding a new awareness of her body under Gerard's exploring touch. Allowing herself to be parted, stroked, massaged. Thix let out a sharp cry and strained her body and arms against Gerard's hold as she felt his arousal slickened fingers upon the hood shielding her most sensitive part. Her muscles burned from the tension as he began to rub slow circles around her little pearl, her breath coming quick and tight. It felt so much better than when she touched herself.

When Gerard abruptly stopped it inflicted enough distress that Thix found herself mewling helplessly. She didn't feel like speaking, and even if she had, Thix found her grasp on Ruvic let alone Galtes was slipping away. Keep going. Please.

Thix turned her gaze to look up into Gerard's pale eyes. They seemed to stare right into her. Gerard freed her wrists, lowering himself down to lock his mouth to hers in another kiss. Her hands found a comfortable place on his broad shoulders. Only when her breathing had calmed did Gerard pull away.

She watched blearily as he crawled to the head of the mattress, propping up pillows upon the wooden headboard, and then finally laying down on his back. Reclining, arms crossed comfortably on his stomach, legs splayed apart. Thix's eyes eventually fixated on his manhood, still erect and twitching.

"Is this what you wanted?"

It wasn't just a question. It was an invitation. It was permission. Thix crawled over to him, short limbs trembling as she made her way across the plush bed.

Her deep red eyes wandered over Gerard's naked body. She arched her back, aware of the sway of her green curves, making a display of her body as she slunk her way towards him. Thix's attention flicked back up to his face, her whole body thrumming with a burning satisfaction at the way he was devouring her with a look. He really did find her beautiful just the way she was. Not beautiful, not only. Desirable. Arousing.

Thix stooped low, shaking her hips back and forth. Her hands grasped his calves, pulling herself forward with his body, while she rubbed her face against his legs. Trailing her lips and tongue upward indulgently in peppering kisses and licks. Further, further. Thick four fingers gripping his thighs and dragging herself along. Further. Until she could press her face into what had become her most disgraceful and comfortable refuge, the scent of his manhood now familiar from all the nights Thix spent breathing him in until she faded into fitful sleep full of lustful dreams.

Picking up from where she'd left off before Gerard had denied her, Thix used the full flat of her tongue to gather the taste of his length into her mouth. More. More of that intoxicating salty essence that set her mind to fizzing and the core of her being to boil. Then down. She was careful with her teeth, loosening the muscles of her jaw and parting her lips to take Gerard's tender pouch into her mouth. His warm flesh soft against the insides of her cheeks and the probing wetness of her tongue, filling her entirely as she cautiously suckled upon him.

Yes... now it was her turn to delight in the sounds he made. What did she look like, Thix wondered? The depraved image that rose up in her mind only caused her to melt further into indulgence, moaning around him.

"Thix...mon dieux."

She released him from her mouth, placing idle kisses on his sodden balls before resuming the leisurely worship of his cock. Thix began using her hands, stroking his shaft while warming his jewels with her other hand. Her attentions drifted higher, everything else going out of focus as she stared. The unsheathed head was glistening wet, a drop of fluid at the very tip. Thix gathered it up in one long swirling lick, and felt her whole body rise up as Gerard shuddered and groaned. Salty, just slightly bitter, and... more. Thix wanted more. She puckered her lips, parting them around the slick head, running her tongue around and around in greedy circles.

Gerard gasped, spewing harsh words in Galtes. Thix stiffened when she felt his large hand upon the back of her head, but relaxed once she realized he didn't intend to stop her. Her seemed to be... petting her, as much as he was holding her in place.

"Mouth."

Mouth? It took a moment of effort for Thix to focus, offering her best expression of confusion for him. Without stopping her massaging hands or the caressing of her lips upon him. Poor thing. So many words and they just weren't doing him any good. It was enough that she couldn't keep from smiling.

Gerard didn't look so imposing this way, desperate the way she had been desperate. His jaw clenched, eyes half shuttered as he hissed the words between his teeth.

"Open. Your. Mouth."

She did, and understood when she felt Gerard's manhood entering her. Thix moaned, taking him in further, running her tongue over as much of him as she could reach. His hand on the back of her skull directed her back and forth. Gently using her mouth, like it was her sex. The thought was just so... dirty. Well, if it was like that... curiously Thix closed her lips around him as best she could and began to suck. The noise he made and the sudden tightening of his fingers upon her scalp told her everything she needed.

Thix had always been a fast learner when she put her mind to it, her mind was certainly focused now. With the hand still on his shaft, she squeezed and stroked in time with her bobbing and sucking, listening intently for every little noise of pleasure and change in breathing. Her tongue slowed, exploring the most sensitive parts of his cock. Teasing the little opening at the tip, and the rim of his glans. Thix let the saliva gather in her cheeks, tightening them against him as best she could while keeping her teeth from even slightly grazing her skin. It was work. Her muscles even started to ache a little, but she pushed through. Determined.

The first uncontrolled thrust into her mouth set her whole body alight with victorious desire. Thix gripped him tighter, working herself faster on his length. Again. The slick girth of his manhood sliding against her tightly clamped lips. Again. This time so deep that the thick head touched the back of her throat and she almost choked. After the fleeting shock of it, an alarming thrill raced through her body. What would he do if she gave up her control? After a moment's pause and further hesitation Thix removed her hands and braced them upon his legs. Above her, Gerard let out a long shuddering exhale.

Then he began to fuck her mouth. His hand pushing and pulling her in with each thrust, the thick head and his shaft running repeatedly over her sore tongue. It was so much! Despite it all Thix continued to do her best to pleasure him, sucking harder on each draw back, lapping at him with each plunge. Saliva gushed from between her lips, but she didn't try to stop him. Thix wasn't sure she could even if she wanted to.

The thought only made her burn hotter. She parted her knees, swaying her ass back and forth for him in a mindless attempt to display her own enjoyment. The noises he made were coming quicker, louder, more delightful to her ears that strained and twisted for the best possible reception of them. More often he would thrust against the back of her throat and cause her to gag and choke again, which only caused more of her drool to spill out and pool upon his groin. Thix raised her gaze upwards to look Gerard in the face. Flushed. Cheeks pink. Eyebrows knitted in bliss. Then his gray eyes met hers. Thix witnessed the instant of helpless ecstatic distress before Gerard halted, and attempted to withdraw. His length pulsing between her puffy lips. Nope.

There was no clear or coherent thought in her head. She just couldn't allow him to stop. Thix followed Gerard down, lowering herself to keep his length within her mouth, her red eyes holding his gray the whole while. That did it. His eyes shutting tightly as he began to drive into her again. Filling the room and her head with the lurid wet sounds of his cock mating with her wet, yielding mouth. Harder. Faster. Gerard began to babble in Galtes, his fingers clutching tightly, even painfully upon her skull. In the fog of her lust Thix didn't mind one bit. His voice rose, higher, more frantic. His words began to repeat.

The unfamiliar and up until that night, daunting, length and girth of Gerard's human sized cock speared mercilessly into her in one hard plunge. Then another. Then another. Beneath her grasp on Gerard's thighs, she felt his muscles began to quiver, then the sudden intense twitching of his shaft between her lips and upon her tongue, and then...

The first gush of thick, sticky warmth pooled in the back of her mouth. The second spilled out with the swelling head of Gerard's manhood resting on the flat of Thix's tongue. Then the third, and fourth.

Hot. Slippery. Salty. Just slightly bitter. Mixing with her saliva. Filling her up. Distantly, as if it were someone else's body and not hers, Thix heard herself release a long-satisfied moan. Her vision went out of focus, not that what she could see even mattered much. Her attention was elsewhere. It was perverse. His seed was in her mouth. It felt so good. So satisfying. Not in her body, not the way that it felt when he touched. In her head and in her chest. Like being lightly and deliriously drunk.

Gerard was still speaking. Thix couldn't understand him. Whatever part of her mind handled translating must have fled a while ago. What should she do now? It felt wrong to let it spill, or to spit him out. Besides... it wasn't a bad taste really. Just odd. Perhaps it was more agreeable knowing what it was. Aw. He was trying to pull away again. This time Gerard was gently pushing her away by the forward as he did.

Thix tilted her head back reflexively, parting her lips to get some fresh air. It was a little hard with the scent of him in the air. Both of them actually. The smell of arousal was thick in her sensitive nose, and the essence of Gerard's cum in her mouth only added to it. It filled her with every gasping breath.

Thix's gaze wandered dizzily upward until Gerard's face once more filled her vision. He was gasping too. There were not enough words for the expression he had, but Thix knew what it meant. She had done that to him. Her. It came to her suddenly, the thing to do.

It was filthy, and strange, and shameless and... and... Thix didn't allow herself to overthink it.

She opened her mouth wider, for him to see, and then swallowed the obscene mixture. Taking his essence within her. It went down messily, sticking to her throat. She could feel it coating her insides. The thought sent a vibration of arousal through her body, and Thix was reminded of her own desire.

Gerard looked... stunned. For the space of a moment Thix felt the beginnings of a chill, suddenly anxious that she'd gone too far, done something disgusting rather than alluring. It vanished as quickly as it came, at the sudden intensity in his eyes. Thix wasn't given a chance to think, let alone react, as Gerard shoved her onto her back. The world was a blur of motion and sensation as she landed upon the mattress, felt Gerard's huge strong hands grasping her behind the knees, bending her almost in half until her hips nearly left the bed.

Thix screamed. It was a scream of shock. A scream of panic. A scream of frighteningly intense pleasure. Gerard was kissing her sex! His lips gathering and sucking upon her nether-lips, his tongue parting the folds and then entering her. Entering her most intimate of places, enjoyably stretching her entrance.

She clenched around him from reflex alone, and the slight resistance of his tongue within her made Thix's whole body quake. The world faded away. Her eyes shut. Blissfully connected to him in the darkness as Gerard explored and gave tender devotion upon her dripping sex as time flowed and stretched ever onward.