Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt the gentlest touch of his tongue upon her sensitive clit and Thix's throat tightened up, so that the noise that came out of her was nearly a squeak. Around...around...up and down...

Thix clamped her hands over her mouth, only for Gerard to pull back from her, his breath hot upon her flesh. She whimpered as he took her wrists and pried her hands away, directing them to her legs. She dug her fingers into her own flesh, holding the back of her thighs with as much strength as she could muster.

With his hands free now, she felt Gerard parting her lower lips with his thumbs. Then he resumed his devotion upon the sacred pearl of her womanhood. Existence cracked, and through the cracks shone light without light. Popping and dancing before the darkness of her closed eyes. Lick. Lick. Lick. She felt herself begin to cry, but it didn't matter because it was so good, and scary, and beautiful, and overwhelming. Swirl. Lick. Suck. Oh. Oh. Aaah!

Thix gave in... she didn't care. She couldn't. She howled, and squealed, and gibbered out curses and praises in her own tongue. Harsh and guttural.

Yes! Yes! By blessed Vorkah! And I'shu! And the sacred dark! And whatever blessed god or goddess this wonderful human Gerard worships yes! So good! So good! Keep licking! Don't stop! Don't ever stop! Thank you! Thank you! Oh...

Thix screeched in overcome delight, kicking and bucking her hips, her whole body alight with mind searing ecstasy. Then...mercifully. It began to fade. Not all at once. Gerard was holding his tongue to her clit, moving very slowly and very delicately.

She felt so raw, so sensitive. Still, his warmth upon her was soothing, and the pleasure gave way to a pulsating fuzzy feeling throughout Thix's entire body. Gerard began to lower her legs and hips back down, unfolding her. She opened her eyes again, staring woozily up at the posts and curtains of the huge bed. Her heels met the mattress, tried to keep her knees elevated, but were too weak to do so. Her legs gave out, collapsing onto him. Gerard placed two kisses to each of her inner thighs, untangled himself from Thix's limbs, and lay down next to her. His arms enfolded her, pulling her in close so that his warmth spread through her body. Thix rolled onto her side and nuzzled her face into the top of his chest.

Thought returned slowly, like the ebbing of a thunderstorm. It wasn't that Thix had never brought herself to release before. It had just never been like that.

They hadn't even... mated yet, and it had been so intense. Even when she'd only been giving him pleasure, Thix felt as if she had been taken over by something else. It hadn't been bad though. Not at all. The taste of him still coated her mouth, and though she didn't feel the same fierce need in her, it still brought her a flush of wicked satisfaction. Oh ancestors, what was happening to her? Was something wrong with her? Was it normal? Did it really matter?

"Is that what your tongue sounds like? I've never heard it."

Thix was very glad her face was where it was. Even so, she buried it further against his neck in embarrassment. She had to respond or it would only be more awkward.

"Oui."

He was rubbing her back with one hand.

"If I ask what you were saying, would you tell me?"

Thix let out a huff of breath against his skin.

"No. Don't know. Was busy."

Gerard chuckled, the sound vibrating through her chest.

"I heard one familiar word. It seems everyone calls out to their gods in bed."

Thix moaned in embarrassment and weakly smacked her fist against Gerard's side, which only made him chuckle more. He shifted against her, it felt like he placed a kiss upon the top of her head.

"I liked it. It sounded... bah, damn words. Beautiful, but also scary. Interesting." She wasn't surprised about the scary part, but was surprised that he described it as beautiful. Maybe he was just being nice.

"You can speak your tongue more, in bed, if you want. It made me... hot, for you."

He wasn't lying. So weird. Gerard was such a weird human. She didn't dislike that about him though.

"Alright. Maybe. I think about it."

"Mmm, better you don't think about it at all."

Gerard punctuated his response with a full palmed squeeze of her buttocks which was somehow as comforting as it was arousing. Even if that arousal had to travel through her weariness. The reminder of which soured her mood. She wanted more. Didn't want things to end, but it was just so comfy in Gerard's arms though, and she didn't want to ruin things by squirming away. Maybe after a quick nap? Or in the morning?

"How about that bath?"

Thix dredged herself up from the cozy fog she was in and grunted before finding her words.

"What?"

"A hot bath, before we resume, if you want to that is."

Oh yes, she did want to. She very much did. The night wasn't over after all.