Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 07

Story Info
Our precious Thix finally get's what she's been wanting.
8.1k words
4.86
2.1k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is been rough. Between my job getting demanding, keeping myself from living in filth, and other obligations...

Then there was this chapter. Which kept getting harder, and longer, and...thicker.

After this I am going to be taking two weeks off.

So Thix will likely return in about four weeks. That's not to say I won't be working on it in other ways.

This is nowhere near the end of the story of Thix. Rather, it's just the beginning.

I also want to once more thank everyone still reading. Fills my heart with joy.

Anyway! Here is the chapter seven.

---

"What are you doing to me?"

The words slurred out of Thix's lips as she stared blankly into a corner of the washroom's ceiling.

"Cleaning your hair?"

"No. Don't trouble about it."

She hadn't really needed to ask the question. It had been more for herself than for him. Thix knew what he was doing to her. He was ruining her. In all her life, she'd never even fantasized about luxury like this. Not just the surroundings, or the things, but the treatment. She found herself resisting it less and less, and it worried Thix just a little. Thankfully, it was hard even to fret about it at the moment.

It was just too perfect. Everything. Her body soaking neck deep in the tub of steaming water, the soothing fragrance of oils mixed into the bath, and Gerard as her comfortable seat while he massaged her scalp. The only reason Thix hadn't yet fallen asleep was the cold shower Gerard had shoved the both of them into beforehand. Well, perhaps that and the swollen length of Gerard's cock against her buttocks.

Up, and down. Back, and forth. Thix lazily rotated her hips, grinding his hard rod into and against her flesh. She especially liked the pressure of him against her tailbone, squeezing between her cheeks. Gerard's chest rose and fell beneath her in a sigh, his cupped hands pouring hot water through her hair.

"Already, Thix?"

A lazy grin stretched her mouth.

"You feel good."

To her surprise she was lifted upwards, the tide of water receding past her chest. Gerard shifted beneath her, and as she began to sink once more into the bath, Thix felt his hard shaft upon her mound. Gerard closed his legs around hers so that her plush thighs were squeezed around his cock. Unable to stop herself Thix groaned, hands struggling to find a place they belonged. They eventually settled on his forearm where he'd wrapped it around her body. Gerard's hips slowly rose and fell, his manhood rubbing against her.

"Had enough relaxing then?" Gerard whispered in her ear.

Thix's grip tightened on his arm, eyes widening from their half-lidded daze. This was it. Once they went back to bed... she was scared, but yes, she wanted this. She didn't have it in her to speak. The best she could manage was a timid nodding of her head.

"Oh? Are you certain?"

More emphatically Thix nodded, her heart thumped harder in her chest and there was a fluttering in her stomach. The bath had been a good idea, at least her muscles were relaxed. She jumped a little when Gerard whispered in her other ear.

"Before we start, I'd like to ask you something. Alright?"

She took a shuddering breath before answering.

"Yes."

The rocking of his hips stopped. The silence of the room growing until it felt almost a physical thing.

"How do you want it? Slow and gentle? Or hard?"

Without meaning to, Thix let out a huff of exasperation. How should she know one way or another? Why was he even asking her? She didn't want to think about it. Didn't want to think about anything at all really.

"Gerard. How do you want it? You have been very nice with me. Want for yourself a little."

"It's not my first time."

Thix definitely didn't want to think about that.

"Gerard. You gave me a word I can use if I need. Must I ask you again, why?"

He answered only with an odd grunt of consideration. Gerard's leg stretched out beneath her, and then the tub began to drain. The air of the room was cool on her naked skin, but she was warmed by his body. Thix looked down to where his twitching cock still jutted out from between her thighs.

"No. I understand."

Gerard's arm clenched tighter around Thix's midsection and suddenly she was being lifted up with him as he stood. Her stomach quivered beneath the tight bar of muscle and bone holding her body against his, with the slightest bit of her weight resting upon his manhood right where she was most sensitive. It did hurt just a little. The way he was squeezing so tightly against her stomach was uncomfortable and made it hard to breathe, but beneath that was again that frightening satisfaction. How he was able to just pick her up and move her about however he saw fit. It made her feel... she wasn't quite sure how, but good.

Very good.

Gerard swung one leg over the edge of the tub, and the motion caused her to sway and to rub her sex upon his shaft. The moan Thix tried to let out was more of a strained hiss as his grip tightened even more to prevent her from falling or slipping. Then the other leg. Thix watched bleary eyed and half-panicked as he grabbed one of the odd fuzzy cloths with his free arm and carried her back into their room.

Each step. Each step jostled her body and sent little jolts through her core. Her own weight swinging back and forth sawed her against him where their intimate parts were joined. They passed the bed. Instead arriving at one of the odd pieces of furniture that sat close to the fire. Halfway between a chair and a cushioned bench. Thix was at a perfect height to rest her feet upon it with him still holding her. Only when she could stand on her own did Gerard let her go.

Wordlessly he took her shoulders, pushing her down onto her hands and knees while Thix scrabbled to get her balance on the seat. Then he began to dry her, running the cloth meticulously over her body with both hands. The nearby flames further toasting and drying her naked skin.

"You're very small."

He brought the towel beneath her, massaging her hanging breasts in a brusque and possessive way that made Thix's skin prickle and her back arch.

"And yet, there is so much of you."

Lower, around her thighs and up again until the dew from the bath was gone. Gerard threw the cloth aside. Both of his hands roamed greedily over her body. All of her. Her feet. Ankles. Legs. Thighs. Hips. Buttocks. Waist. Breasts. Shoulders. Neck. Everywhere. From the bottom to the top, he seemed almost to be exploring her again as he had before. This time without restraint. He squeezed and kneaded because it pleased him to do so.

"So much to hold, and to touch..."

His fingers once more stroked and caressed the tender lips of her sex. Thix buried her face against the cushion beneath her, overwhelmed and self-conscious. It was so silly, considering what they'd done so far but she just felt so exposed to him this way. At his mercy. Thix whimpered as she felt him parting her, coating his fingers with slippery juices. Then he was gone.

Thix's head jerked upward at the impact and searing pain upon her upturned butt, and the accompanying explosion of sound that assaulted her ears. The instant she did so Gerard took hold of her chin, and before she had a moment to protest, she felt his moist hot lips around the edge of her ear. The edge of his teeth just barely sinking into skin that had never felt so sensitive or vulnerable.

A strangled squeak escaped Thix's throat as her eyes went wide, darting around without seeing. His other hand still rested on her ass where her flesh burned from the sudden slap, then her attention was drawn away from that by the massaging of her neck and jaw by his strong hand, and then again away by the slow sinking in of his teeth. Her whole body twisting and trembling from the flood of sensations.

Just like that, he released his hold of her neck, and instead began peppering soft lazy kisses upon one ear and then the other.

"Don't hide your face. I want to see you."

Hadn't he seen enough of her? That was the ultimate exposure though, her expression plain to read if he so chose. Thix adjusted her weight upon her forearms which were already feeling weak and cheeks pulsing with heat kept her head up and her gaze down.

"Better."

She managed to choke back a whine as she felt his touch once again between her legs, unhurried. Leisurely stroking and massaging between her wet folds until Gerard's fingers once more found her sensitive clit. Thix struggled not to claw at the material beneath her with her fingers, her breath coming faster and harder until at last he gave her a reprieve. It didn't last very long.

Thix did cry out then, mouth parting in a high-pitched moan as she felt Gerard's finger press inside her. Slowly, so that she was able to feel herself tightly clinging to him. More aware of her own innermost self as she wrapped around every contour of his digit. In all the way, and then out again. Then his thumb was pressed against her clit again and massaged as he stroked her from the inside.

Her hips twisted, squirming back and forth at the intensity of feeling. Faster. More firmly. Thix tried to part her legs wider for him, but felt her knees at the edges of the seat. He must have seen her difficulty. Without warning she was lifted upwards off the seat, the world turning around her as Thix was flipped back down onto her back.

Gerard entered her again, and without even a moment for Thix to catch her bearings his mouth was upon hers. She reached out in desperation to cling to something solid, all the better if it was him. Grasping his shoulders, feeling his muscles working beneath her grasp as Gerard worked upon her with his hand. His other hand came up to knead her breast, delicately pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Thix bucked upward in response, moaning half-panicked against his lips as she felt her mound pressed tight against the knuckles of his hand. Too much. Too much and not enough. His tongue joined the overwhelming assault upon her senses and she was barely able to respond to the moist caresses within her mouth.

Thix felt her stomach tighten and quiver. The tip of a second finger was joining the first, and the feeling of being stretched anew was as wonderful as it was distressing. Not painful, just... so much. Thix broke away from the kiss, letting out an undulating wail as he pressed in further. There was only a moments hesitation on his part before he continued, deeper, deeper. Her moist insides constricted around him and the whole while Thix gasped and whimpered.

At least he was merciful enough to give her a moment to adjust. Thix was finally able to focus enough to look up at Gerard. A crooked and pleased smile upon his lips and turning up the corners of his own intense eyes.

"So beautiful, this way."

He began to move inside her again. Then once more the slow circling of his thumb around her sensitive pearl, around and around. Oh no. Oh yes. Oh... Thix bit down on her lip until it hurt. Faster, and harder. Suddenly he was prying her mouth open with his other hand, thumb parting her lips and working between her teeth so that Thix was no longer able to repress her short groans.

"Such beautiful noises too."

Her face burned now, along with the inside of her chest, and the throbbing walls of her sex. Still... More... More...

"...More."

The Ruvic word came out wet and mumbled, her tongue running against his thumb as she attempted to speak.

"More?"

Thix nodded. Gerard's motions slowed, gaze running over her body before returning to her face. He didn't answer her in words. He didn't need to. It was in his eyes. Gerard gently removed his fingers from her sex, and Thix was surprised at the wetness she felt leaking from her. The sudden loss of his presence inside her body made her feel strangely empty. His other hand too left her mouth.

Gerard took hold of her with his hands wrapped around her ankles and tugged her closer to him until her hips reached the edge of the little seat. On her back, legs held up in the air, Thix only felt more deliciously helpless. She watched as he parted her legs, and even struggled against him to see if she could do anything to stop him. Thix couldn't. She halted his progress, then her muscles began to shake and give and she was being spread open for him. He stepped closer until she would only be able to half wrap her thighs around him and nothing else before letting go. One hand came down beside her head, supporting Gerard's weight. The other...

"Eeep!"

Thix's red gaze snapped down the length of her body to where Gerard was teasing her by stroking the full length of his shaft slowly up and down along her sex. Holding it against her with his other hand, rubbing, gently tapping, then pressing against her. She felt she might burst from the intensity of pressure between her legs and the pounding of her heart. Nearly mesmerized, Thix watched as Gerard lay his full length upon the softness of her stomach. Her insides fluttered at the sight. He bent low over her, his voice soft above her sensitive ears.

"Tell me you want it."

"Please!"

Thix didn't think she could manage much else in the way of Ruvic, and so repeated it with more heat.

"Please!"

She arched her back upwards so that her breasts could just brush against his chest, imploring him with desperate moans before slipping into her own harsh chattering language. Her own words that he blessedly wouldn't understand. Perhaps she could rouse him with her tone if nothing else.

~~~ I want you! I want all of you! Fill me! Enough with your teasing words and just stuff me with your absurdly large human cock! Just do it, damn you! I don't want to wait... I don't want to wait anymore!

I don't care if I don't know anything, or if this is right or wrong or if you're even going to fit just... please... Fill me! Please! ~~~

She felt him draw back, shaft dragging against her skin. Thix cooed in a mix of pleasure and nervousness as Gerard caressed up and down against her sex, and felt the him parting her sodden nether-lips.

The world vanished into blessed nothingness, a perfect luscious void where the only things that existed were Thix and Gerard. Eyes shut, head thrown back as she focused only on allowing him inside her. It wasn't easy. Not that it was painful exactly. Not really. A dull throbbing stretch that blended discomfort with pleasure, until at last the flared head finally squeezed inside of her.

Thix reached out, placing her palms flat on his chest. She could feel how his heart pounded beneath her palm. Language failed her completely, so she did her best without. Moaning long and low repeatedly in-between breaths. Bless him for understanding. He didn't move further, allowing her to adjust, instead tracing where they were joined with his thumb. She squeezed around his girth on reflex and let out another distressed whine. There was still so much more of him left.

After what felt like a couple of minutes, it seemed he could bear waiting no more. It was alarming just how powerless she felt as Gerard began to move. Thix almost felt like her body was being pushed forward as more of his manhood sank into her, as he withdrew, she became sure of it. She was so little and light that her hips were forced to move along with him. Even so slow and gentle as Gerard was being, Thix was nearly overwhelmed by the sensation of her insides giving way to him. It felt so good though. It felt right.

Thix found a way to communicate with her hands and moans whenever Gerard would go too deep. Blessedly, the moments were few, and became even more infrequent at his steady pace.

Then Gerard began to rotate his hips as well upon each thrust. He faltered at hearing Thix's high pitched wail, so she fought to hook her ankles behind Gerard's thighs and tugged him forward. Oh fuck.

She must have misjudged her own strength because she'd impaled herself even further, her inner walls clamping down tightly on him. That only made Gerard's cock twitch and flex inside her. Thix's hands slipped, and she settled for resting them instead on the sides of his chest. Gerard's sudden groan above her vibrating through her palms.

Unsteadily, Thix opened her eyes and struggled to lift her head. Peering blearily, she looked to where they were joined together. I'shu have mercy. He wasn't even all the way in yet. As she watched, Gerard withdrew until only the tip was inside her and pushed slowly in again. Weakly she let her head fall back again, staring blankly into Gerard's broad chest as she felt each inch of his length stretching her apart. Thix nudged him with her legs and rolled her hips around. Struggling to remember the right words in her addled mind.

"Again. More... circles."

Yes! Once more he resumed that slow stirring of her insides, occasionally it would press into a spot just inside her belly that send waves of pleasure radiating outward.

"This?"

Yes! Yes that! Thix nodded in addition to her words, panting and mewling happily.

If it's like this, I want you every day.

Not enough though. She knew she shouldn't force it, but...

Chest heaving, Thix steeled herself. She pulled Gerard sharply down with her feet at the same time as she thrust upward with her hips. A moment of sharp pain, a feeling of unbelievable fullness, and then only a sensation of throbbing warmth and satisfaction.

"Thix?!"

Thix shushed him in frantic gasps, holding him in place with her ankles as she tried to adjust. Their hips were touching, and she could feel his warm jewels against her bare skin. All of him. So damned big that it hurt but she'd managed. Her fingers trembling as she lowered one hand to her own belly, pressing in at the spot where she could feel the end of his cock inside her. The sudden pressure made her tighten, which of course caused Gerard to react and press himself against her harder as if there were any way to go deeper.

"Aagh!"

Her back arched, the angle only increasing the sensation. Thix squeezed with her other hand, digging her nails into Gerard's skin.

"W-wait."

Deep breaths. Thix held still until the aching stretch of her sex was finally overcome by her desire.

Thix tilted her head back, almost upside down as she looked Gerard in the face. Mmm... he looked overwhelmed too. She hadn't realized how hard he was breathing, or the little soft noises he made on each exhale. Dazed and staring at nothing, he finally noticed her and bent his head lower to look her in the eye. So pretty, that pale cool color. Thix moistened her throat. She knew what she wanted, but not how to ask. Just kept gazing with her own wide garnet eyes, face tingling with embarrassment until the need overtook her modesty.

"Please. Fuck me. Gerard."

She only had a single glorious moment to appreciate the look on his face. The hunger. The unbound desire and appreciation of her. Thix felt her body rush with heat as Gerard's tall form shifted lower, resting both forearms down above her head, firm chest right in front of her face. Filling her head with the scent of his perfumed fragrance, the strong musk of his sweat, and just barely there the smell of their arousal.

He drew back with his hips, Thix groaning as her inner walls clung desperately to Gerard the entire way until she could feel his cock-head at her entrance. Then back inside in one long slow plunge until bottoming out. Thought fled entirely, and just as she began to gather her wits again, another slow deep thrust.

Another. Another. All she could do was moan and writhe beneath him as her body began to yield.

"Ah!" Thix cried out as his hips bumped forcefully against hers for the first time, pleasure shooting up her spine. Again. Steadily his thrust becoming faster, and harder. Each scraping pull and push hitting places inside her she never knew were there before but that cried out for more and harsher attention. Slam.