Green Rose of the Underground Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something she wanted to do.

Wordlessly she nudged him onto his back, swinging a leg across Gerard's body to straddle him. It made her already sore inner thighs twinge, but it was easier to work her way down his body that way.

Placing gentle kisses on his chest, curiously swirling her tongue over and around his nipples and delighting at the sudden intake of breath. She continued crawling backward until their hips were level, and adjusted herself until his manhood was beneath her.

Thix gripped him, guiding him inside her. It was a little sore at first, so she took her time. Working her hips slowly up and down until the warmth of him and the pleasantly full feeling overpowered the discomfort. Thix rested her head upon him, able to feel Gerard's heartbeat.

Her own heart felt full to bursting within her chest. It was completely different than before. Just be with him. She understood. There was no secret. It was in the words.

She clung tightly to him with her arms, and tried to express every feeling she couldn't possibly put into words with her body instead. Squeezing down around him rhythmically as she rotated and bobbed her hips, placing endless kisses upon his skin wherever she could reach. It was only sad she was so far down and not able to reach his lips.

Thix pushed herself upright so that she might at least look him in the face. His expression serene and happy. Gerard began to thrust beneath her, gently matching her pace. He gathered up her hands in his, holding them upon her thighs as they moved together.

The fear was back. A sudden tightness and pain in her chest. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just...

"Thix?"

Gerard shifted beneath her, sitting up. One arm out behind him to keep himself upright while the other wrapped around her. His eyes penetrated her, felt like they were looking into her soul.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No."

Thix shook her head vehemently and watched the odd play of little muscles in his face as he thought.

"Just be. You're here. I'm here. You're safe. Let go of everything."

Tears started at the corners of her eyes, though she didn't know why. She wasn't sad. Just... open. It had been so long, she'd forgotten what it was like. To share herself with another. Never so completely. Thix nodded and shut her eyes, resting her weight against him as she rocked back and forth with her hips to feel how completely connected they were. So good. So deeply.

When she tired of that position, Gerard helped her onto her back. Very carefully as she was unwilling to part herself from where they were joined. It was gentle this time, the slow rising of pleasure. Not crashing down around her, but building in swelling waves like the ocean that had once been described to her.

She wanted badly to see it now. With him. Warmth radiating out from her body as their motions grew swifter, but always easy. Yes, she was safe.

Thix wrapped her arms around as much of Gerard's body as she could reach, spreading herself widely for him.

"More. Harder. I want it. Want you."

She gasped out the words as much as said them. Moaning as his body collided with hers, reverberating through her. Tighter. Inside and outside, she squeezed him tighter. So close. So close.

Gerard rolled Thix onto her side, hoisting one of her legs out of the way and reaching around behind her with the other. His delicate fingers rubbing her exactly where she needed to bring her even higher.

"Ah...ah...mmm...ah!"

She had the presence of mind this time to fully appreciate the bursting of ecstasy from between her loins spreading outward to the rest of her body. Her muscles trembling and tightening from her toes all the way up to her fingers that dug into his skin.

A peaceful glow surrounded her as the pleasure began to recede. He was hard within her still, unmoving. Keeping her snugly filled with his being until finally Gerard removed himself. He lay down next to her, pulling Thix once more upward so that she could rest with her head beside his. Thix huddled closer to his body, soaking in his heat. Gerard pulled the blankets around them. Sleepy. She hadn't realized how much the night had taken out of her. Now that her body no longer cried out for fulfillment though, Thix fought against it. She wanted more time. Just a little more.

"You didn't... um..."

"No. Is alright."

That wasn't fair though, right?

"I could use my mouth again."

"Sounds good, but another time maybe. I only want to hold you."

She couldn't say no to that. Thix resolved herself silently to pay him back the pleasure. Damn it, her eyes were growing heavier. The bed was so incredibly yielding, the blankets gentle and warm upon her skin.

"Don't want this night to end."

Gerard chuckled.

"Nights always end, but we have tomorrow. The next day, and the next."

Yes. Tomorrow. That was true.

"It's bright. Can you make dark?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry. Wait here."

Gerard clambered out of the bed. Thix watched him as he went to the nearby wall and twisted a knob that dimmed and extinguished the lamps upon the wall. He went to the fireplace and turned a handle, doing the same to the fire which shrunk and descended through the glittering crystal hearth.

Only the faint light from the city outside illuminated the room. It was enough for her. Gerard however had to feel his way back to bed. Thix giggled. Such poor human eyes.

"Careful! Chair!"

"Thank you."

Gerard slowed, reached out, edging around the obstacle and finally reaching the edge of the bed. Reaching up, he tugged a rope which pulled the curtains closed around them. It was like a little den of their own. Hundreds of miles away, with a strange human, there was the barest trace of home. The rising and falling of his chest against hers lulling her into a trance. Thix cuddled into his side, allowing herself to drift to away with all the possibilities that tomorrow could bring swirling through her mind.

Definitely more fucking, for a start.