All Comments on 'Green Tea with Jasmine Pt. 03'

by ArchieWaltham

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
naughtywriter2naughtywriter2over 8 years ago
Wicked is on vacay?

Was he off to sarcasm university to sharpen up his barbs? Great descriptions! Russian women are nothing to fuck around with (pardon the pun) It was probably best that Wicked wasn't present to see this. Another great chapter to your saga.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Clever!

I'm not a normally girl-on-girl fan, however, this was intriguing. I can't help but wonder what those three rogues have in mind next for poor Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, can't stand this Sh*t!!

Amongst other failings, you have not the faintest of ideas of how to denote, and punctuate, what is meant to be speech!

Absolutely no definition between descriptive text and what is, presumably, meant to be speech/conversation.

Go back to school!

ArchieWalthamArchieWalthamover 8 years agoAuthor
All criticism is good criticism

You might be right about the lack of quotation marks. Many authors do that -- Irvine Welsh, Cormac McCarthy spring to mind although I'm not pretending to their talents. But it is distracting and in most other works I don't do it. I just found it fit better here. Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to share your views and I hope you come back to check out other work of mine when it goes up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous