Green, the Color of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyria's stamina was draining fast and she failed to keep her magic summoned for more than a few moments. Being away from her homeland must have sapped her abilities. She was only able to cause a glow in her hands opposed to having the power to pulverize a rock to dust. At least she'd be useful if the lights went out.

Kelvin was still stunned and no words came forth.

Lyria couldn't wait any longer to learn what her fate was. "I'm sure you have something to say, right?"

"Don't take this the wrong way but you have to leave right now!"

Lyria's forehead wrinkled and brows lifted. That's the last thing she wanted! "Why? I'm filing a complaint for this as soon as I figure out who to file it to! I think this goblin-ism!"

Kelvin sealed his mouth and fake coughed. He was trying not to let a laugh out. "It's not that. You're very lovely but you'll only draw attention to me that I'm trying to get away from. The police were here already! Come on."

He clutched her elbow and escorted her to the front door. The further she moved away from the dancing flames of the fireplace, the more she sorrowed and tried to turn back.

"I don't want to go back out there! Please don't make me!" she said as the frigidness seeping through the cracks around the door conjured feelings she didn't want to experience again.

Kelvin scooped her knapsack off the rug, walked to the kitchen, and stuffed in some bananas, apples, a few bags of chips, and bottled water. He pulled the drawstring and pushed the bag into her. She ripped it from his hands but she was resisting what seemed to be the inevitable.

"Why are you running from people? Did you do something wrong, too?" Kelvin asked but instead of awaiting an answer, he immediately reached for the doorknob. "You can keep my coat. You seem to be falling in love with it."

That's not exactly what she was falling for. The blast of air had them both shivering to the core. The temps had plummeted. Lyria stepped onto the welcome mat, which was dusted in white powder. The clouds were dark gray and the wind was blowing around flakes that were whiting out the area.

She had the puppy dog eyes, batted lashes, and lip curled down going. He hesitated as their knees knocked together. "You like me, don't you?"

"Nope, I can't stand you," Kelvin said as he walked back inside and brought her a sheathed bowie knife. It had a mostly straight edge that curved slightly towards the end on one side and the opposite side was also straight with a crescent-like curve near its end. "Use this to protect yourself. Be careful. It's sharp..."

"I told you I can handle a knife!" she snapped as she lifted it from his hands. She wanted to use it on someone nearby not whatever dangers were hiding the in the darkness outside.

The demise of Kelvin's last relationship left him in the solitude of his cabin and there was the issue with his last employer and a life he was trying to escape. He only leveled his supporting actor during a scene with no choreography but real blood and a loose tooth. It was a natural reaction to someone who planted coke and syringes in your dressing room because he wanted your job. Worse yet, he got it!

What if that person was like sandpaper, late every other day, made sure everyone knew every negative thing about you whether it was true or not, and believed he was the symbol of perfection and you didn't quite measure up? Kelvin had no regrets aside from being too famous when he did it and now every pen, notepad, and tape recorder in the city was looking for him. The last thing he wanted was to drag someone into his fucked up life. His problems were his alone and it wouldn't have been fair for it to be any other way. That's part of the reason he kept everyone—even those he desired at a safe distance.

Or did he want someone after all? For a playmate? That didn't quite work out for him. Something more was missing. A lover? That would be considered but only with the lock in which his key fits. He wasn't sure but that goblin conjured some warm feelings inside that made him feel something he hadn't known in a long time. Really, all he wanted was a normal life but his life was anything but.

Kelvin held onto the doorknob. "I'm sorry. I don't want to throw you out but I have problems that I don't want you to be a part of."

Lyria was freezing to the point her tears seemed to turn to ice crystals. "I don't care! I can help you through it. Don't we all have issues?" She sniffed and looked at the snow falling on his porch. "My people hated me for coming here. I don't have anyone..."

"Why would they hate you? That's such a strong word."

"Sigh, well, maybe not 'hate' but they weren't happy with me at all. They all loved me and didn't want me to leave. We got into a lot of mischief together..."

Lyria reminisced pouring molasses on the seat of one of the goblin elders and dumping water on an unsuspecting passerby from a branch high in a tree. The looks of angry shock were frozen in her mind and brought a smile across her lips. Aside from the victims of her pranks, she brought joy to everyone in Valera. She had the knowhow to build a wooden house or fend off a wolf but it was the gift of laughter she offered that illuminated what were normally dark times wracked with wars with the orcs and every other mystical creature that came along.

Kelvin said, "You were mischievous? So you really are a goblin."

No kidding. I've been trying to tell you that for the last half hour!

Lyria pleaded, "I won't be trouble. Really!"

"I can't take the chance, Lyria. I apologize..."

As the door was closing on her and her chance of finding love and passion in that strange world were closing as well, she had to think of something and with haste.

She leapt through the opening in the doorway before it shrank completely and grabbed a handful of his cock through his black pants.

Lyria didn't realize she did it. She wasn't accustomed to being the aggressor but rather she was trying to keep from being thrown back to nature's freezer.

When she came to her senses, she noticed Kelvin's surprise but his bulge growing and pushing against his jeans said all she needed to know.

She cupped his manhood and kneaded it. He was harder and larger than any goblin but Kelvin had the same reaction.

"You like this, sweetie?" Lyria asked with sultriness knowing well the answer.

She put more pressure into her rubbing and slipped between his legs to squeeze his balls. She slid back to groping and playing with his manly treasure and his inhales sharpened.

"Don't, Lyria...I shouldn't do this..." Kelvin said weakly while sliding into a state of sexual bliss.

She squeezed him harder and backed him to the bed. She left him in his daze long enough to close the door and block the whisks from swooping into the cabin.

She walked back to him with her hips swaying and took hold on him again. Kelvin was like a stone and his arousal for her had wetness splashing upon her own womanhood.

Lyria threw herself into him and despite her small frame compared to his, he stumbled and fell onto the bed.

She slithered over the comforters heated by the dancing fires nearby and approached his lips but brushed over the buttons of his plaid black and green shirt and found his cock again.

She took another luscious handful while staring into his wanting eyes.

She glanced at his lips and back into his gleaming eyes. Her lips moistened and quivered while she waited. She quickened the pace of her fingers over his manly beast.

Kelvin reached over and shifted away the plum locks that fell over her face. Their eyes came together and again, locked in a powerful desire for the other.

He glided his hand to the rear of her neck. She felt a pull and her head came forward as did his and before she could figure out what was happening, an electric charge sparked when their lips came together.

He kissed her with passion like it was something he'd been missing for ages. They were soft and gentle but he held each one for more than a lingering second. She was missing it for ages having been knocking at the door of a century's worth of years of existence without meeting the one who turned her heart to putty and sent miniature quakes through her knees.

That reality briefly surfaced and Lyria dragged her nails over his scalp while speeding up her kisses despite the bristles of his mustache tickling her. He held her so close they were like one and laid a hand along her cheek before smothering her with more smooches. Lyria was gasping but she cared not as she continued kissing him, which warmed her to where the chills in the room all but dissipated.

Kelvin separated his lips and she instinctively did the same. He wiggled his tongue into her hot mouth and she was all too eager to meet it with her own and they danced together playfully. He explored along her teeth including the pointed ones on either side of her mouth and glided it inside her cheeks but their tongues would soon find themselves hooked together again.

He rose from his back and forced her to hers. He covered her with his frame but was careful to not crush her beneath his weight. She reached between their bodies and found his cock again and again they kissed but with their mouths wide and only their drooling, lustful tongues lashing at each other.

Lyria slithered away from the sweltering engagement and sat on her heels with a sensuous whisper. "Lie on your back."

Kelvin offered no objections. He rested his head upon the fluffy white pillow at the head of the bed and made himself comfortable. His gaze was fixated on the goblin to watch what deviousness she was thinking about.

Lyria was about to introduce him to one of her hidden "skills." It really wasn't the way she wanted Kelvin to fall for her. Well, it was a way but it seemed to set the wrong precedent. She hoped with a little time, he'd see through to the heart that pumped for him.

Lyria, still on her knees, scooted towards Kelvin's pants. She unsnapped its button and tugged his zipper down its track. He twitched in anticipation of what was to come.

She went diving for his manhood through the cotton fabric of his boxers and Kelvin was shaking—even more so when her hands like cream found it. She pulled the waistband low enough so she could bring it into the light and Lyria was stunned by its size.

Its bell-shaped head was swollen and it had a thick vein running its length. The hairs creeping up from its base were mostly black but a few gray ones were beginning their invasion.

She spent a while exploring it with a squeeze and dragging her hand down to the bottom and slowly to the head where she rubbed her thumb against it time and again. Kelvin was squirming and moaning softly giving Lyria the encouragement to continue.

She stroked it in rhythmic motions and it became harder still. She stroked him quicker, faster, and Kelvin was showing his delight in a more audible gesture.

She eased her pace a bit as to not send him over the apex just yet. Her glides were steadier up and down, up and down, and tugging at the thin skin surrounding his shaft.

Lyria's lips and tongue coated with more moisture when she imagine its taste. She hoped he could please him like her constantly horny goblin brethren.

She angled his cock towards her and parted her lips over its head. Kelvin watched in amazement as her heated mouth consumed much of his manhood. With a mouthful of cock, Lyria attached her lips to it and dragged them up to the top. It had a delicious taste with a hint of saltiness.

"Ohhh, yes, baby. Suck my cock like that..." Kelvin's voice trailed when he faded into ecstasy.

She grasped its base and held it tightly. With her lips still holding onto it, she bobbed her head over him with her tongue gliding with her movements.

Lyria gradually built up to where she was going fast with her bobs with his head hitting her throat's entrance causing a gag reflex but she gathered herself to keep up her sucking.

She withdrew her warmth and held him while licking up and down his cock before switching to the other side until he was dripping in saliva.

She giggled as she crawled beside him and straddled his face in the direction of his manhood. She bent forward, popped his beast back inside, and sucked him feverously again. He growling like said beast and it wasn't long before he found her little ass from beneath her ridden-up dress.

He could certainly view the pink panties that hugged her light green flesh.

Kelvin gave her a rough grasp and massage that had her purring over his manhood. She kept up her motions with him swatting her ass at the same time and she went with more speed.

She was twisting her hand around him and clamping hard on his shaft while she was moving her head.

Kelvin moved her panties aside and Lyria wiggled her ass thinking about what he was about to do. She stuck her tongue into his pee hole and flicked it. She then slid to his cock and consumed as much of it as she could. She lifted her head until her lips were back his tip and widened her mouth to take him in again. She gradually worked up to faster sucks again. Kelvin's hums vibrated on her pussy before he swept his tongue within it and twirled it around. Charges of energy fired off in her pussy and shot out from there. Kelvin held onto her cheeks and dragged his tongue in slow, sweeping strokes in all directions across her flesh. Lyria was teetering on an explosive release of her own. His skills were greater than she imagined. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and pictured it being inside her. While she was thinking about it, Kelvin pushed a finger inside and she squealed in joy. Another finger followed and the pair finger-fucked her and spun around in her wet flesh. Lyria pushed back against his digits and she was squirming.

"Oh, my! Ohhh!" She couldn't wait any longer to feel his cock in her but would he fit? Kelvin continued jamming his fingers in and she was shaking hard. "Wait...ahhh!"

Kelvin eased his fucking. "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

Lyria flipped and sat between his legs. "No, it feels great. How would you like to experience your cock being inside a goblin?" She jerked him slowly as she watched his facial expressions approve.

He smiled. "I would love to."

Lyria reached beneath her dress and ripped her panties off as fast as she could. "I hoped you would say that!"

She looked at his manhood once more. She was excited but underlying that were grumblings of uneasiness. He was longer and wider than the average male goblin. She hoped it would bring pleasure not stretch her to the point of tears.

Lyria held a breath and took the plunge. She held his erection and guided it inside as she lowered over it. Her eyes and mouth stretched and she moaned as it opened her like nothing ever had. Lyria gasped and moaned when it was in all the way. It hurt a little but filled her with more pleasure.

"Ahh! Mmm..." She pressed her teeth into her bottom lip until she got used to his length.

Kelvin held her hips. "Are you okay?"

Lyria squeezed him as she moved up and down upon him. "Yeah! Oh, yes!"

"You are okay! More than okay! Keep going like that! Mmm!"

She bounced on his manhood in steady bounds. She rested her palms against his chest for balance and continued sliding her dripping pussy on his erection. She settled on him and rocked her hips against it. Every thrust had him louder and louder. She started grinding and rotating her hips. The friction sent waves of pleasure through them. She went back to riding him only harder with her bouncing off him every time she came down.

Kelvin held her cheeks and spanked them to encourage her to speed up. She was moving quicker and her damp hair was flying around.

Kelvin's legs clinched and he tossed his head back with an arch in his frame. "Oooh, Lyria! I'm getting close. So close. Ooohhh, yeah..."

Lyria leapt off and sucked him faster and was now bringing her hand up along his cock about halfway until it met her lips as they came together at the same time. She tasted the nectar that coated him and never had she been that wet or delicious.

Kelvin was vibrating and thrashing about.

She wanted him to burst for her. She persisted in her sucking but slipped it out to jerk him off with her tongue's tip flicking in his head's hole. He was tensing harder and his moans grew louder as he raced towards the climax.

Lyria's hand was jerking him faster and faster until he exploded with jets of greyish white cum shooting from his cock. She caught as much as she could in her mouth and swirled her tongue around its tip to clean him of the rest.

She smacked her lips at its salty deliciousness and fell to his side. Before she could snuggle in next to him he ravished her in a flood of kisses. Only then did he collapse to the pillow and recover from his magical high.

When the rises and falls in his chest slowed, he turned towards her and she sensed this and did the same.

"Whoa, that was amazing, Lyria. Are those the "other skills" you talked about?"

She giggled. "Hehe, did you enjoy it?"

"Did I? Oh, I've never felt better..." he said as he leaned over and held another kiss on her lips and fell back again. "How did you know how to do that?"

"There's never a time goblins aren't thinking about sex or doing it so you have time to learn a few things along the way. I hoped I could please you."

"You did but you must think I'm the biggest asshole you've ever met."

Lyria nestled into him and rested upon his chest. His happiness seeped into her and consumed her. She shared in his bliss and was an albatross flying across his inner peaceful waters.

Lyria could have guessed where his inquiry arose from but wasn't ready to grant him the "ass of the year" plaque. "Why do you say that?"

"I was about to put you in the cold before we had that amazing sex. I can't quit doing stupid things. You shouldn't have had to do that. You know that I really wanted you here, right?"

"Mmhmm. You said you didn't want me to get mixed up in whatever you have going on but trust me. I know all about trouble. Besides, I wanted to thank you for saving me out there."

Kelvin danced his fingers through her purple tresses. It gave her a fuzzy feeling when he touched her with such care while admiring her like she was the most amazing goblin he'd seen.

"You're welcome but I still don't believe you're..."

"...A goblin?" she finished for him. "You mean none of your people are green?"

"They would be after eating my brother's cooking but that's a different story."

Lyria chuckled into his chest but closed her eyes. He put his arm around her and they chatted until they drifted away together.

It was a few hours later. Lyria's fidgeting against Kelvin with her persistent coughing and sneezing dragged him from his sleep. She couldn't find a position that comforted her and soon her coughing became throat-scratching hacking.

She was sniffing and moaning but Kelvin knew nothing about taking care of a goblin. Yesterday, he was ducking and dodging the media. Today, he had a beautiful goblin woman in his bed. He caught himself before he asked fate how his life could get any crazier.

Lyria coughed and held her throat in agony. Kelvin placed a hand on her face. She was emitting heat like a furnace and sobbing from her obvious discomfort.

"Kelvin...'sniff'...help me. I feel so...sick...oh..."

There was the urge to panic but he opted to try to keep his head clear. As much as it pained him, he disconnected from her snuggle and stuffed her beneath the comforter. He straightened his pants and zipped them closed. From the closet, he brought out some more blankets and unfolded them across her.