Green, the Color of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyria was gasping. "I want you inside me!" She groped a handful of cock and kneaded it. Kelvin's manhood was struggling to escape its confines. He pulled off his boots and shuffled out of his boxers and pants. When his beast popped into view, she snatched it and stroked it and rubbed his head. Kelvin was in shaking to the toes. He was so hard that he was hurting and could have burst at any moment.

He pushed up her dress, tugged off her panties, and laid upon her. They gazed at the eyes but moved not an inch.

Lyria watched as Kelvin slid a hand towards his nether region. It brushed over her womanhood and she shook while she awaited what he had in store. He circled his cock's head around her clit a few times before teasing her drenched folds. Lyria curled her toes as her eyes widened. Her lavender eyes were begging for his penetration. Next, her words were.

"Please take me!" Kelvin ceased his teasing and popped his head into the goblin. She was hot and moist. His breaths became uneven being inside her again. She arched and dug her nails into his back. He winced but her pleasure and their connection was worth it. He pushed his hips forward and she opened to accept him. She was squealing. "Yes! I've missed that! Ahh!"

"I couldn't wait for this! Grr!" Kelvin grunted and grinded upon Lyria. She whimpered for more of him but Kelvin was priming to grant her wish.

He pulled away a little and pushed hard into her. He pushed into her a few times and they softly moaned together. He powered into her with more force. She rubbed her legs along his and pressed on his back as if to signal her desire for him to get deeper still.

Kelvin was upon Lyria and his ear was close enough that she could nibble at bite at his lobe and lick it. Kelvin was shaking and sped his thrusts. She clamped onto him and he continued until he was pummeling the girl's goblin-hood. Kelvin couldn't believe how different his life looked with Lyria in it. He was going to do what he could to make sure he didn't wake up from this dream.

He found her ear and licked it while driving into her sex. He pressed as far as he could and held it to savor their connection. He eased away a few inches and pushed hard again. Kelvin looked at her again to admire her beauty. Her eyes were sealed but came open as though she sensed his gaze. Kelvin was quickening his thrusts as they spent the next few minutes linked at the eyes. Kelvin leaned back and held her at the hips to steady her as he drove into her again.

"Mmm, give me all you have! Yeahhh!"

Kelvin couldn't deny her pleas. He was faster still and she rewarded him with more joyful moans. He pulled his hardness out to the edge of her lips and saw how her light green lubrication was coating him. It was different from the nectar of her human female counterparts. He took himself out all the way and fell on his stomach to get a taste of his new lover.

Lyria's pussy was small though her folds were plumper than most he had seen. She was smooth and without pubes. He parted her lips and took a lick of her green flesh. The color of her juices was unusual but its taste was sweet and sour. In other words, delicious. He made a few long swipes of her sex and Lyria was losing control. He took this as a cue to use more rapidness in his licks. He held her open and licked her in a frenzied pace.

"Ahh...male goblins back home never did this to me! It feels so good!" She was struggling through her fleeing breaths to speak but her words encouraged him to keep up his licks.

"I love how you taste, sweetheart." He talked between licking her and she was becoming wetter for him. He swirled his tongue over her to lap up all the juices she had to give. Lyria was kicking her feet and gasping.

Kelvin darted his tongue inside the goblin and fucked her with it before dragging it out and to her clit where he clamped his lips to it and suckled. He attacked that swollen pea with quick sucks while plunging a trio of digits into her and twisting them around. Her cream was sloshing as his fingers swept through her.

She squeezed her legs around him and clenched. Her trembles were signaling her race towards a cum. "I...I'm getting close to cumming for you, my love!"

Kelvin stopped his pleasuring. His cock was still hard as it pressed into the comforter. He popped to his knees and dove into her depths again. He squeezed her thighs and fucked her senseless. He went in as far as he could, eased back a few inches, and went in harder. He had their bodies rumbling together as his thighs tightened with the gathering of sexual intensity gathering in them. Kelvin sped his cock's drives and he grew stiffer. He grunted as his manhood was pulsing. An image of a future with little human/goblin kids running around had him stopping and pulling out.

Lyria was whimpering. "Baby! I want more!"

Kelvin thought he was giving her a good fucking but her brethren's high sex drives were proven to not be a myth. It had been a while since he'd had sex but nothing would stop him from pleasing Lyria.

"Okay, you want it? I'll give you more!" He rolled Lyria to her tummy and pulled her to her knees.

He stared at her green little round ass and her dark green butthole. Kelvin slapped her cheeks, the left, the right, and back to the other. He focused his spanks on her right and smiled at its jiggles. Lyria was yelping but never did she complain as her green flesh transitioned to a glowing red and she wiggled her butt at him like she was enjoying it.

"I've been so bad! Spank me!" Lyria was asking for more and Kelvin concentrated a flurry of spanks on her left cheek. She had to be bordering on tears. The sounds of the smacks of flesh filled the room but she was reveling in it.

Kelvin's manhood was aching to be back in the goblin. He shoved it in, held her hips, and gave it to her as fast and hard as he could. She was on her elbows but the continued clashing of their bodies had her face dropping into the bed. They were both shouting in elation and drops of sweat trickled from his temples.

He pushed his thumb against her wrinkled bud as he kept his cock gliding back and forth within her drenched canal. Lyria shook her hips but relaxed. He pressed further until his thumb popped in and he held it there while refocusing on ravaging her.

"You like that, Lyria?" He spanked her a couple times.

"Oww! Yes! I love it! I love it when you spank me and give me sex!"

"Good girl!" Kelvin leaned forward and slid his arms around her. He slowed his movements and took in the joy of being in her. He found her tiny breasts and fondled them. He took her nipples between his fingers and they swelled.

Lyria said, "Mmm, I really think I love you! Ahh!"

Kelvin responded by sexing her faster until he forced more moans and cum spilling out of her. That sent Kelvin to the edge and he rumbled as he pulled out. Streams of his love fluid splashed onto the cheeks and back of his goblin lover.

He tossed himself to the bed next to her. Lyria collapsed as it appeared she was zapped of her energy. Despite the heat and stickiness of their bodies, he rolled her into him. Warmth flowed into that man and he closed his eyes to absorb the moment. She had him reaching beyond his limits as few women wanted it like her. Few wanted him like her it would also seem.

Lyria turned and said, "That was so wonderful! We have to do this every day!"

Kelvin chuckled with some apprehension. Not that he didn't want to but he wondered how he could get up for that challenge? No, he had to!

"Right, that was amazing. Being close to you, I meant..."

"Yes, yes! We will always be close if you want to. I hope you want to!"

Kelvin flipped his goblin towards him and dove into her eyes. "You bet I do!"

"Yay! So, can we do it again? I want you in me!"

He smiled and laughed. "Yeah, I would love to, but we have to get ready for tomorrow! The city and all its fun awaits us!"

Lyria snuggled into him and sighed. "Okay, okay! We'll go to the city for fun! After that, we can sex again!"

Kelvin nodded as his cock twitched. "I can't wait!"

Never before had Kelvin felt alive. The couple drifted into a long sleep to prepare for the adventures of the day to come.