Greenbean and the Choklit Shoppe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

It didn't take long for her to explode again. I was squeezing her clitoris, rubbing it kind of hard between my fingers, and she was howling and convulsing and it was wonderful. I could feel my fluids preparing for my own explosion, but it did not happen yet.

"I don't think I will be able to do this much longer," I said.

"That's okay," she said. "Go for it."

My fingers tickled her clitoris lightly, and that seemed to excite her as much as the hard rubbing had. I started fucking her pretty hard, and she was panting, and I noticed that I was panting and making groaning sounds, too, and in a few seconds she went wild on top of me, moaning and pumping her hips, and my body erupted this time, too. I heard myself bellowing like a bull, it was as if someone else was making the sound, and my body earthquaked in rhythmic pulses as I pumped a load into her pussy.

She collapsed on top of me with a sigh. "That was wonderful," she said. Then I think I must have fallen asleep for a little while. When I opened my eyes she was gone. I went out to the living room, and she was sitting on the couch in her nightie, waiting for me. The nightie was a baby-doll style gauze thing with little ribbons for straps over her shoulders. It didn't hide anything, her nipples showed through the fabric and as she wasn't wearing panties her pussy was not hidden, either. Her hair was still a little tousled, her lipstick somewhat faded. A fucking dream, in other words.

I was naked. This seemed normal, given everything else.

She patted the cushion. "Come, sit down," she said. "That was a beautiful time, didn't you think so?"

"Oh yes," I said, as she cuddled up to me.

"And you know there is a whole lot more to learn, right?" As we snuggled her hand rested on my penis, which immediately began to harden again. She giggled softly. "Well, that's a good sign," she said, stroking it gently.

I run into Barb at the Choklit Shoppe pretty often these days, but mostly I stop by to see her every Thursday and most Tuesdays. We have developed a kind of way together that she calls "world class fucking." There is so much to know, I am learning about every square inch of her body and she overwhelms me with pleasure every time.

Last week I hooked up with a girl from my American History class, Sandy, and that was amazing, too, she taught me so much more -- different things from what Barb showed me, but it all works together. Sandy seemed sort of surprised by me in a pleasant way, which was nice. And it's funny, my friends call me Brian now. I can't even imagine being a Greenbean, my life has taken such a big change. Barb wanted to know all about Sandy and seemed genuinely proud of me. I suppose there will come a time when we drift apart, but for now we are both having wonderful times together.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers