Marianne Chapter 5

Story Info
Marianne’s boy shows off for the groping oldies.
2.5k words
4.6
3.6k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always quite like Wednesday mornings at the swimming pool. It's quite quiet, with just a few of the early-morning swimmers (including a few lovely young men!) and the 10am Ladies' Aquarobics Class. The Ladies' Aquarobics Class is basically about eight to ten women from their late 50s to their late 60s, even older, doing really gentle exercise in the water while Donna, a 50-something quite heavyset trainer who comes in to do private swimming lessons with kids and sometimes adults and this sort of thing, demonstrates the moves from the side. I'm friendly with quite a few of the ladies who come and it's nice to see them have that time together and get a bit of exercise.

This was the week after the group, erm, 'punishment' in the changing rooms and I'd seen a couple of the guys come in independently, either blush or wink and say 'Hello Miss' but that was about all. Even seeing them fully dressed turned me on as I have a very vivid memory and a I could -- can! -- remember every detail of all those beautiful cocks and fit bodies just seeing them walk by in coats and jeans.

Anyway, as the ladies were getting themselves ready that morning, Donna came over to me and had a little chat as we usually did and mentioned that it was going to be a bit different for her today as she was evaluating a student who was taking over her class. 'He's from the university and he's studying Sports Management and Training or something and apparently they have to lead a variety of classes to see how they manage people and keep them safe during exercise and that,' she explained.

'A university student? I don't suppose you know...' As I was asking James, the blond guy I'd caught fighting and punished along with his friend/enemy Jamie ran in. 'I'm so sorry,' he said, catching my eye and smiling. 'Donna? Sorry. I'm not quite late yet, am I?'

Donna looked at him, his face red with running, gave him a bit of a once-over and looking back at me as if to say 'not bad', just replied, 'Oh, don't worry about it. You've got plenty of time. They're still getting ready. They take ages. I'll see you poolside.'

Donna always took the classes wearing what she walked around in: a polo shirt and some really ugly shorts so she obviously thought, as James was wearing pretty much that -- though he was wearing those tight nylon tracksuit bottoms instead of shorts -- he'd be just dumping his stuff in the changing room and meeting her at the pool. 'Come through seeing as there's no one here,' she said, the pool having been closed for the class. 'See me put him through his paces.'

She went through the women's changing room -- I could hear her going, 'Come on you lot! We haven't got all day!' -- and I thought I'd take her up on her offer and go and see how James did with the oldies. I took a seat at the front of the spectators' section, directly opposite where the instructor stood, stirred my coffee, scrolled my phone and was aware of the ladies drifting in, making a drama out of how cold the water was as they got in, chatting, chatting, chatting. I saw Donna come in with a chair she'd got from somewhere, put it on the side of the pool a bit away from where James was going to be instructing, balancing a clipboard on her knee, explaining to the chatterboxes what the story was: a student teacher, nothing to worry about, she'd be here the whole time.

Then James came in. Not in his polo shirt and tracksuit bottoms but in the yellow team Speedos. And I saw that he'd done his homework. The previous week I'd told all of my boys that they had to cut the lining out of their Speedos so that I could see their cocks more clearly and remind myself which of them had submitted to my punishment and which ones I still had to work on. The result was extraordinary.

Blushing but putting a brave face on things, James stood in front of those nine women and Donna and, of course, me with his cock completely visible through the thin wet fabric of his yellow Speedos. Even from across the pool, I could see his cock head, his two balls, even the piss hole at the end of his cock. It was like he was naked. Actually, it was more obscene than if he had been naked. My pussy tingled just looking at it.

I could see the ladies stealing glances at each other, and Donna looking bemused at their consternation until she looked over at James and got a delicious eyeful of this beautiful young man, fit as a fiddle, and basically naked in front of all of us. She looked over to me in the spectators' section, raised her eyebrows and opened her eyes wide. 'Oh my god!' she mouthed across the pool at me. She clearly liked what she was seeing. How could she not?

James looked across the pool at me, winked, blushed and looked down as if to check that I had seen that he had done his homework. I nodded my head approvingly and gave a little silent round of applause for him to see that I appreciated it.

'Now, ladies...' he started, his voice more authoritative than I had heard before: he was usually calling me 'Miss' and asking for my approval. 'Let's warm up gently with some marching on the spot...' He flicked a switch on a little speaker that started to play 90s pop/dance and he started marching to demonstrate what they should be doing under the surface of the water. As he marched his clearly visible cock swung from side to side and I noticed that all chatter had subsided as the ladies paid extra attention to James.

He glanced over at where I was sitting again and I ran my tongue along my lips quite theatrically, to remind him of our, erm, history and to show my appreciation of how he looked in the customised yellow Speedos. It had the effect I thought -- hoped! -- it would have: the cock started to expand. Imperceptibly maybe but not, if like me and Donna and the nine ladies, you had your eyes glued to the bulge in this gorgeous young man's Speedos. I saw some side glances from one lady to another and Donna again looked across the pool and gave me wide-eye, before going back to her clipboard.

The rest of the lesson was a display that had my face burning, my heart pumping and my vagina throbbing... I even had a couple of cheeky secret touches as he demonstrated jumping jacks with his by now semi-hard penis flopping up and down and then turned round to demonstrate plié squats, his round arse cheeks opening up as he went down -- 'as if you are between two panes of glass' -- and then came back up again.

And his body was a thing of beauty: the muscles stood out perfectly, he looked lean and fit and... happy. His white cheery smile was clearly a sign that he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the ladies in the pool, from Donna and from me. When he eventually said, 'Well, that's all, ladies. Why don't you all have a little swim just to relax?' you could feel the disappointment in the pool.

James picked up his little speaker and walked over to Donna to see if she had any feedback on his class. She was showing him some marks she'd made on her clipboard and chatting cheerfully but I could see she was just staring at his cock clearly outlined in the yellow Speedos. I took this as my cue to leave my seat in the spectators' gallery and hurry round to the men's changing room to catch James.

Just as I got there, he was coming through the 'hygiene showers' from the pool into the empty changing room making his Speedos wet and even more see-through. 'Oh, hello Miss,' he said as he saw me, still seeming buoyed by his obvious success instructing the class. 'How did you think I did?'

'You were great and you know you were,' I said, giving his arse a little slap. 'And I'm glad to see that you did your homework.' I looked down at the prominent bulge then reached to give it a little squeeze. 'Of course, Miss. I always do as I'm told. You know that!'

'Now, I've got an idea...' I said to him. 'Do you have to be anywhere right now or do you have a few minutes?' He looked at me curiously, wondering what I had in store for him but, seeing as he always did as he was told, just said, 'Whatever you want, Miss.'

'Just wait here for a bit...'

I went back to my counter, where I could hear the ladies in the changing room showering and drying hair and buzzing with laughter and gossip and 'Did you see!'s Donna was in there as well, just as excited and delighted as the ladies from her class. 'Can we have him every week, Donna?' I heard one of them say. 'It's totally fine by me,' answered Donna.

After a few minutes, I slipped into the ladies' changing room to join in the fun. 'Well, that was a nice treat, wasn't it?' I said to the room. 'Oh, yes!' 'My goodness!' 'What a lovely young man!' 'And those swimming trunks didn't leave anything to the imagination...'

'And I have another little treat for you...' Going to the changing room doors, I put my head out then swung the door open to reveal James standing there, still in his yellow Speedos, smiling with all the lovely white teeth in his mouth.

A little round of applause broke out and a few of the ladies told him how well he had done and how much they'd enjoyed the class... 'And I love the swimming trunks,' said a particularly bold woman in her mid-50s, plump with quite badly dyed red hair. A few of the ladies laughed.

'Oh these?' I said, leading James towards her. 'These are the water polo uniform Speedos. All the guys in the team wear them. They're lovely, aren't they? And so soft...' With that I put my hand onto James's balls and caressed them. There were a couple of gasps, quite a few looks at each other and then the plump lady reached her hand forward and felt the Speedos right where she could see James's cock was beginning to grow.

'Oh, yes, they are nice, aren't they? Have a feel, Mary,' she said to an older woman, mid-60s I'd guess, a bit frumpy with real old-lady hair. 'Oh, I couldn't,' said Mary, embarrassed. 'Please, Miss, feel free,' said James, taking her hand and placing it on his round buttock. I couldn't help but think how much James had changed since I first met him. He had a confidence, almost a joy in his own sexiness that I don't think was there when I first split up that fight. I felt quite proud of myself.

From that gesture, the ladies realised that this was a free for all and James's body was immediately covered in elderly hands, stroking his chest, pinching his nipples, feeling his bottom, cupping his balls, squeezing his cock, which was now hard and threatening to burst out of his Speedos. There was a lot of cooing and oohing and aahing. Mary, formerly so shy, was now kissing James's nipples while she held his balls.

'OK, ladies, let's give James a little space,' at which they sort of came to their senses and stood back so that James was in the middle of them, me by his side as if I owned him... which in a way, I did.

The ladies looked a little disappointed like their fun was over until I said, 'Because now we have the big reveal...' And with that I stood behind James, dramatically put my thumbs in either side of his waistband, splaying my hands out like this was some kind of show (it was!) and slid the Speedos down, pulling them out to let his hard cock out, down over his balls until they were around his ankles.

The atmosphere in the room became electric as this group of elderly ladies -- myself and Donna included -- stood gazing at this beautiful young man, his cock so hard it was standing up against his belly, a little droplet of precum glistening at the slit in his cock.

'And now, we don't want to damage this young man so you're allowed one squeeze and then I'm going to finish him off and let him go on his way...'

The plump lady was the first to reach out, take James's cock in her hand, squeeze it and dab her finger in the droplet of precum, which she then put to her lips. Then the woman called Mary, then one by one, the others reached in, squeezed, cupped the shaved balls and squeezed the perfect arse, reached underneath the balls to the hard ridge, while James let out little groans and whimpers, throwing his head back, biting his lips, running his tongue along the edge of his mouth.

When they had all finally had their turn on James's cock, I stood behind him again so as not to obscure their view, reached around and took it in my hand saying, 'And now for the finale...' and started rubbing it, the way I knew he liked, from the base to the top, sometimes smearing precum over the head to make him gasp, feeling his naked buttocks grind into my belly as he thrust into my hand as if he was fucking it. Eventually, I felt him tense, clench his buttocks against me and then the spunk flew from his cock, the first rope hitting Donna on the leg. Spurt after spurt followed with James gasping and saying 'fuck' under his breath until his body went limp and we knew it was over.

A little round of applause broke out at which James, grinning broadly, gave a little comedy bow. 'And that's it,' I said. 'Show over. And, I know it's going to be hard not to tell your friends about what's gone on today but if I can ask you ladies to be discreet, I'm sure we can get James to come back and give you all another lesson.'

They all agreed and, still chattering, made their way out of the changing rooms, the best aquarobics lesson of their lives behind them. 'Now, young man,' I said to James. 'Let's get you cleaned up...' and I made my way onto my knees.