All Comments on 'Greendale'

by Hand_On_The_Quill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the set-up: a happily-married couple with the dominant, older man next door. This instantly became a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT

Hot wonderful story about a loving couple.good sex also.Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the warning

Now Take your hand off the quill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

Will definitely read the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent 5*

Great teasing lead-in followed by credible, enjoyable excesses. Thanks for sharing!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowalmost 7 years ago
Where is the problem?

When I look at some of the latest comments I get the impression that I read a different story. The one I enjoyed was a well written piece of hot erotica and I would love to see more of your imagination being published here.

Keep on doing the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
grr...

The next author that calls a sub-ten page story 'very long' is going to be shown a link to Longhorn__07's 'Uncertain Justice'.

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 7 years ago
Great!!

If some don't like it....don't read it!!

I thought it was long, but I'm here for the sex. & there was lots.

Thanks

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done indeed!

The story hit many of my favorite topics and avoided the shallow, too-rapid progression from first thoughts to making a fantasy a reality. Looking forward to other stories.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 5 years ago
Excellent story. Fun and steamy.

I noticed an inconsistency. Jess sent her husband a selfie at 3AM. “It was a selfie of Jess, her cocktail dress a shallow belt around her waist, her face and tits totally covered in cum. She had one finger in her mouth, as if licking the semen off it.“ But when she eventually arrived home, the story she told didn’t match the selfie. She said she took off the dress long before she fucked the rugby boy. So either the author made a simple error (likely) or Jess hid things from her husband. It’s fun to imagine what she could possibly have done that was more extreme than what she confessed. Cheers.

aherbaherbover 4 years ago

Loved this, such an arousing story. The slow escalation of Jess' exhibitionism in Max's garden culminating in her being used as his fuck toy in front of her husband was so well written.

And that last scene, slowly recounting her exploits in London as she wanked his cock to orgasm had me rock hard.

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastically hot, and the diction was pitch perfect, mixing a certain dry wry Anglic tone with occasional call-outs to America (though linebacker does not require an upper-case L).

But the proofreading, jesus god. For writing this good, why jerk your reader out of their immersion in your story every paragraph or two? If you can't do it yourself, find a volunteer who knows what they're doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous