Greendale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A naughty thought entered my mind. I looked down at her floaty white summer dress. "Take off your bra."

"What? No!"

I put command in my voice. "Do it."

She tilted her head sideways. "You're sick."

I reached behind her and unhooked the bra through her dress. To my surprise she just sighed and pulled the white bra out the top of her dress, leaving her breasts tantalisingly visible through the semi-transparent material. It wasn't obscene but it was enough to titillate. I upped the stakes by tweaking her nipples, earning an outraged stare. Now they looked scandalous, especially given the close proximity between the two of them and how she would be leaning into him during the lesson. They stood proud and obvious now and Jess swept past me and back into the office with her student.

I stayed in our bedroom, listening to the murmur of their voices. The electric tension of the moment was too much and I pulled out my aching cock and stroked it, my imagination on fire.

It was torture for all three of us. Finally I heard them get up and shuffle about and make plans for the next meeting. Barney took an age to get out of the house but finally I heard the front door close. Jess came looking for me and found me with my cock in my hand. She arched an eyebrow and wandered over, propping herself up next to me as I stroked myself.

"See you are enjoying yourself."

"Tell me what happened."

She sighed and grabbed hold of my cock, her hands a shock of cold. "The poor boy's eyes nearly popped out of his head, if that's what you are asking. He couldn't take his eyes off my tits, despite really trying to behave."

"Oh god."

Her stroking increased in pace. "Then he started getting a hard-on."

"Jesus."

"I could see the outline through his shorts." The pumping got faster. "He tried to hide it but his dick was huge! It looked like a snake up against his thigh."

"Hggnnn."

"That's what took him so long to leave. He was trying to lose his boner before he stood up. He didn't manage it completely. He was still at half mast when he turned to go."

I was nearly there, my balls were churning.

"Then as he left he squeezed past me, rubbing up against my tits."

I was clinging on for dear life.

"And I felt it as he brushed past, hard and solid."

I erupted in a volcanic surge, spraying up like a fountain as Jess pumped me, he hand covered, her dress splattered with spots of my cum.

The poor boy was in for it. The teasing escalated ever session. I had Jess dress up in daisy dukes and a slightly too short top, showing off her toned midriff for the next session. She enjoyed the challenge, putting her hair into pig-tails and wearing her cowgirl boots. Even I saw the outline of Barney's erection that time.

The tops got tighter and sheerer and we were working him into a state of near frenzy. I had Jess wear thick lipstick and was working up to her wearing a top that was very nearly lingerie bed-wear. The testosterone was sticking to the walls and, I think, infecting us with sexual deviancy. We fucked constantly, unlike anything we had done in our marriage or before. It was a daze, a dream of heat and passion. We fucked till we were past sore and caring, past the pain and pleasure and into the animal, the base rutting beings at our cores.

Soon the Friday arrived and Max turned up at our door to take us out for the promised meal. Jessica had been shopping for the occasion and insisted that I wear a smart suite and tie. I waited with Max, who was dressed in a smart shirt with rolled up sleeves, showing his powerful forearms for her to come down. It was worth the awkward minutes of small talk.

She came down the stairs in an angelic off the shoulder white dress. It was short, showing off her long tanned legs and the line of the top ran across the rising swell of her breasts. She left her long hair down and loose and she carried an elegance and freedom that recalled a bohemian princess. Max and I both drew breath as she floated down the stairs, her skin a flawless copper, her hair a midnight black. She winked at me then touched Max's arm. "My, aren't I a lucky girl. Two handsome dates."

We went to a very expensive restaurant -- the sort of place that gets a write up in the Times -- and the food was excellent. I am certain that the majority of the staff and other customers either thought that Max was Jess' hugely overprotective dad or that she was an eye-wateringly expensive escort and we were in for a wild night.

Max was excellent company. He was cultured, interesting and had a very dry sense of humour that had Jess in stiches often. Max kept the wine flowing and by the time the ornate desserts arrived we were past merry and into slurry speech territory. He talked about his late wife, how they had been childhood sweethearts and how she had always waited for him when he was on deployment, and how devastated he had been since she died suddenly, a victim of a drunk driver. "Not had much female company since Glenda, really. That's why it's so nice to have Jessica here just over the fence! I'd started to forget what a real woman looks like. They were all turning into sixty year old biddies who scowl at me for not going to church."

Being out in the sticks it was a forty-minute taxi ride back to Greendale and Jess was not quite ready to call it a night. "Let's go dancing!" she exclaimed as Max paid the bill and I groaned. I hated dancing, but how could I resist? So the three of us stumbled into town, weaving arm in arm like sailors down the dimly lit streets, dodging students and lad-packs who would wolf-whistle at Jess and taunt Max as 'grandpa' - I luckily knew of a quirky little club slightly off the beaten track.

The club was small and classy -- no idiot DJ or packs of pissed lads. They had live music on and that evening it was a swing band, which delighted Jess. I settled us into a booth, where I intended to stay until I passed out, and took charge of ordering drinks. Max had been remarkably generous but it was time to pay back and I'm pretty sure I had the bigger wallet. Time for some bubbles.

As I ordered I felt Jess press up against me in the booth. Her hot mouth up against my ear. "Pleeeeeaaase can we dance?" The whining was anticipated but I stood firm. I wasn't going to fall over and embarrass myself here. She pouted and mock-sulked. "Fine!" she stood, her dress swishing around her legs like a flapper girl from the twenties, and she took Max's bewildered hand. "I'll just dance with someone else!"

I shrugged and Max shrugged and allowed himself to be dragged off to the sparsely populated dance floor. A very pretty waitress delivered the champers and I sipped contentedly and watched as Jess and Max danced. Max, once again, surprised me. He was an excellent dancer. Swing dancing must have been something he had learnt in his past as he was commanding and graceful. They made a fine couple together, he tall and powerful and assertive, she small and lithe and lively, gyrating and rotating in his orbit, an energetic thrusting and moving of hands and feet. The music was spirted and lively and they were so good together that the attracted a small following. They moved close together, their bodies always touching, their movements close and familiar, more than dancers less than lovers. It was entrancing and I just gazed at them for number after number, sipping and getting hard.

Then the band stopped and the spell was broken. Max excused himself to the Gents and Jess came skipping back to me, her face wide with happiness. She was beyond frisky, setting her hand straight into my lap and giving me a lingering, tongue filled kiss. "Did you see us? Weren't we good?"

"You looked great, he is a great dancer."

She put her lips up to my ear. "I felt his cock; he is very hard for me. I could feel it rubbing up against me as we danced. It's so big; it's so big and hard."

I remember not even feeling the shock. I snaked a hand up her dress, feeling how soaking her panties were. "Tell me more."

"He felt up my tits. It looked an accident but it wasn't. His big hands roamed over them. My arse too. Are you mad?"

I slipped a finger past her panties and her eyes widened in shock and pleasure. "No. You enjoy yourself and I'll enjoy watching you."

She closed her eyes in drunken pleasure and breathlessly asked. "How far? How far can..."

"As far as you want. I'll say your mother's name if I want you to stop, is that OK? You do the same if you want me to step in."

She kissed me again, the faint taste of lipstick. "I can't believe this is happening."

I watched her go, her short dress riding high up her thighs as she intercepted Max and dragged him back to the dancefloor. They danced a lively number and then the band suddenly shifted into slow music and they came together, close and quiet, for a slow-dance. They were pressed up against each other, his hand down by her ass, or on it, hers around his neck. I cursed my night-vision and was pondering abandoning our booth to get a closer look when I was ambushed by a group of very drunk and very loud middle-aged women on a hen party, who staggered into our booth. It was bottles of bubbly and three forthright invitations before I could persuade them to move on -- by which time I lost sight of Max and my wife in the club. I looked around, staggering slightly as I was pretty close to shit-faced, when I eventually found them whispering to each other in a corner, holding hands.

Jess grinned at me when she spotted me, in no way breaking contact with Max or looking abashed at all holding another man's hands in-front of me. "We saw you were busy with your new guests, so we thought we would give you some room."

"Charming, they were. Although one of them did offer me a room for the night."

Jess made a mock jealous face. "Well, Max here has been persuading me to continue this party back at his place. What do you reckon husband of mine, shall we call it a night?"

I nodded and we shuffled out of the club, Max and Jess hand in hand like high-school lovers and with me as their chaperone. A cab was waiting outside and the three of us shuffled in, with Jess in the middle of us. A dour looking eastern European put our address into his satnav and we set off. The sexual tension was palpable and Jess had a hand on each of our thighs. She was nervous, all of a sudden, and I thought that she might cry-off and take me home.

But Max wasn't through with this evening. He was clearly aroused and I think that the teasing, the bikini's, the topless painting, the proximity to such a siren, was too much for him and he was damned if he was going to let the opportunity pass itself up. He didn't question the fact that I seemed fine with this, why would he? He just rolled with it. He moved one of his big hands and placed it over Jess' smaller, delicate one on his thigh. He picked it up and then placed something in it from his pocket. Jess' face flushed and her breathing quickened as Max spoke, his voice full of command.

"Give them to him."

"No..."

"Now."

Trembling, Jess' hand moved over to mine and what she gave me made my heart jump. It was her bunched up thong. The lost moments in the club ached as the thong pooled around my rising cock. Max was aggressive now, his hand moving up to fondle a breast and his mouth worked its way up Jess' swan-like neck. She moaned and moved her hand up his trousers, gripping the visible outline of his cock. "Fuuuck. Sweetie, it's so big."

I moved her hand up to my cock and just marvelled at her. She was kissing Max now, her full lips wrapped around his as she sat between us, two cocks in her hands, her thong a soaking puddle in my lap. She looked beyond divine and she was burning with desire.

I caught the cabbie looking through the rear-view mirror and was impressed that he was keeping the car on the road. I winked at him and grabbed a handful of Jess' tit, squeezing then suddenly pulling down on her off-the-shoulder dress. She was bra-less and her tits were gloriously free. Now the car swerved a little but credit to the driver, he kept his shit together well.

Sooner than I thought possible I the headlights lit up the friendly 'Greendale' sign and the cabbie was reluctantly pulling up to Max's door. I reached into my wallet and pulled out a £50 note and handed it to him. "You didn't see nothing, right?" He grinned and nodded.

Jess had started to pull her top up but was stopped by Max. "No, leave it down; I want to see you walk into my house like that."

She looked over to me and I just nodded. Her submissive acceptance of Max's commands turned me on and I got to watch as she shuffled out of the cab with her dress bunched around her waist. Then she stood in the moonlight, topless on the road as we made our way into Max's house. The cabbie took one last lingering look at her ass and bare, supple back before shaking his head in admiration. "Have fun," he said as he pulled off into the night.

The bunched dress was causing Jess problems and I was treated to one of the many unforgettable sights I had that night: my wife, shimmying and stepping out of her dress on the front path to my neighbour's house. Naked as the day she was born apart from her heels, her jewellery and her perfume. Her strong straight back gleamed in the soft glow of the streetlamp, and I watched as she bent a leg and flicked up the dress from the floor into her hand and continued on, arm in arm with another man, in full view of any night-owl neighbours looking to see who might be driving around little Greendale at that time of night.

She walked like a catwalk model, her heels clicking on the hard stone, the curve of her ass quivering with every sultry step. There was an awkward moment at the doorstep as Max fumbled with his keys but Jess was too excited, too drunk, too turned-on to chicken out now. She turned and threw me her dress, freeing up her hands - which she wrapped around Max's waist, pulling herself against him.

He swept her up in his arms and carried her over the threshold and I followed after, Jess' musical laugh ringing in my ears. I didn't know what to expect in the next few moments but Max wasted no time whatsoever, afraid, perhaps, that the magic of the moment could be broken at any moment. He threw Jess down onto his sofa and followed her down, sinking to his knees, his grizzled face sliding up her thighs and his mouth clamping down on her pussy with determination. I saw Jess' eyes widen in surprise then roll back in pleasure as his tongue found its mark.

Her little hands and long, delicate fingers gripped into the grey and white of his hair as she arched her back in delight, her tits proud and rising. My cock, already hard, was aching and I distracted myself by making my way to the bar and pouring a round of drinks for everyone. My hands were shaking and the only sounds were the slurping of Max's tongue and the moans of my wife, who was clearly building to climax.

I took a deep from my tumbler, the whiskey a delightful burn as I moved to the back of the sofa, holding Jess' head, stroking her tits as Max licked her. Her eyes opened and found mine and we kissed, another man between her legs. She gripped my forearm as she started to cum.

"Oh. God. Oh. Yeeessss....."

Her legs wrapped around Max's head and her body quivered and she looked me straight in the eye as the wave crested. "I love you," I whispered.

"I need to suck his dick, sweetie. I love you but I need..."

I nodded and moved away, letting her stand. Max, hearing, pulled his shirt over his head revealing a muscled body matted with greying fur. He pulled his trousers down in a swift motion and released an absolute python of a cock.

It was obscene. Thick as Jess' wrist, veined, and angry as a startled cobra. The cock stood proud above two massive balls which Max brought to rest on the edge of the sofa, smiling as Jess stared, transfixed at his manhood. It was then that I noticed the portrait behind her. It was of Jess, topless, looking out at Max's living room in sultry confidence. There it hung, unmistakably my wife, her tits painted is exquisite detail for all to see. How many visitors would look upon this painting? It was as decadent as the moment.

She wrapped a nervous hand around the shaft and found that her fingers just touched and she slid up and down on him. I freed my own cock at this point, far beyond the point of control. The other hand joined and she stood, pumping him for a moment, biting her lip in adorable trepidation and lust. Max sighed and settled back in the sofa, which triggered my wife to drop to her knees in supplication in front of him. She pumped him again, slowly, and I watched as the pre-cum oozed down his long shaft and along her long fingers. Then her mouth was on him and we were not in Kansas any longer.

Jess was an infrequent but excellent cock-sucker. Her mouth, unusually small, felt warm and tight around your cock and she would swirl her tongue on the underside and she worked you. The sight of her thick lips sliding up the shaft, her tongue darting out and licking, her emerald eyes holding yours was enough to send you erupting into her swallowing throat in rapid speed.

What she did to Max can only really be described as worship. She started by licking the tip, cleaning up the pre-cum with quick flicks of her tongue, and then getting to work with long licks down the shaft. She was then planting kisses on the cock and suddenly she was bobbing her head up and down on it, her eyes closed, trying to stuff as much of his meat into her as she could. Her long hair was swaying in waves along her back and I watched as Max grabbed a fistful of it and pulled Jess down deeper onto his cock, deeper, deeper until he was in her throat. Deeper still and yet she didn't choke although I was sure I could see distention. He was fucking her mouth now; long deep strokes as he controlled her head and she had opened her eyes and was looking up to him.

He grunted and paused. "Stick out your arse," he commanded and she obeyed: shimming into all fours, the cock still in her mouth, her perfect arse on perfect display. He reached out with his big hands and grabbed her arse-cheeks, then slapped them, hard, eliciting a moan from Jess' cock filled mouth. He slapped her again then slipped his fingers into her, fingering her as she sucked him deeper. Then he abruptly sat back. "Suck on my balls."

Jess came off his cock with a gasp, saliva dripping down her lipstick clad lips, her mascara running, looking as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. She stared at him for a moment, strangely indecisive. She'd never done that with me, nor any boyfriend as far as I knew.

"Suck on them, now."

Her resistance wilted and I understood the submissive side to her that I'd missed all these years. Goddamn me and my respect and care, what I needed was some alpha commands. Jess pumped his cock with her hands as she gingerly took one enormous ball in her mouth at a time. I saw her licking them and somehow this pushed me over the edge. The taboo of having her do something new and depraved with Max, servicing him for his pleasure, was electric and I needed release.

I took a few short steps and grabbed her hips. I wasted no time and ploughed into her. I was astounded at how wet she was, how ready to be fucked. She was tight as well, velvety and smooth and I loved how her back arched as I slid into her. Max liked it as well as he sat up, watching as I thrust harder. He grabbed his massive meat and then fed it to Jess' moaning mouth -- then suddenly it was our first threesome, our first spit-roast; Jess dangling between cocks, hovering on a horizon of lust, each pumping in a rhythm that started to synchronise, to pulsate.

I don't know how long this lasted, this carnal using of my wife, but I did know that I wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to cum babe, I'm going to cum."