Greendale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Details!

He has been doing some DIY. Look.

She sent me a picture that made my cock jump. It was of Jess getting ploughed on Max's bed, her legs wrapped tight against his muscled back, one hand holding the flashing phone. She was biting her lip and digging her nails into his shoulder-blade. It took me a minute to work out how I could see her phone but then I got it. The dirty fucker had installed a ceiling mirror.

It took a moment to sink in. It was outrageous, presumptuous and hilarious. The man had made major modifications to his house so he could better watch himself fuck my wife. It was flattering and disturbing at the same time.

Want to see more?

Fuck yes.

OK xxx

The next shot was of her riding Max and the old bastard was clearly happy as Larry with his new installation. Jess' back was arched and her hands were on his knees in conventional cowgirl, Max's big right hand snapped the picture as his left gave me a thumbs up. At this point I feel like making my excuses and pretending I need a shit so I can wank off my erection.

One more? Want a vid this time?

Plz. Xxx

The video was of Jess on her knees by Max's bed. I could see the crumpled playsuit by her side. She was working both her little hands up and down his monster and licking the underside, begging, just begging him for his cum. When he obliged it was like a torrent, flooding across her face and into her open mouth. Just as the video finished Barney roared in excitement, nearly making me drop the phone. Something exciting in the game, I guessed, but my mind was still reeling.

I'll be back in a couple of minutes sweetie, just cleaning up xxx

I got to my feet and unsteadily walked into the kitchen, opening two more beers automatically. Barney still had half of his and looked at me quizzically, but then shrugged, downing his spare like a true rugger lad.

We were a little bit pissed by the time the game ended and Jess made her way back into the house, looking fresh and fabulous. She was back in her playsuit but her hair was slightly different -- up in pigtails now. Her cheeks were rosy and she carried that aura and musk about her that told you she was a freshly fucked woman. I'd grown to love it.

Barney sat up immediately as Jess returned. She smiled at him, pouring herself a glass of wine. "Enjoy the game boys? Sorry, I was a little held up."

"It was great Mrs B. Great watching it on the curved screen."

She rolled her eyes and switched on the radio, moving the gathering into the kitchen and away from the TV, which I turned off. "Boys. I see no difference really," she held up a hand to forestall Barney's inevitable riposte, "and I don't care it there is one. Besides, this misses the real issue. Have you decided to attend this award ceremony yet?"

Barney groaned. He didn't want to go but he didn't want to disappoint Jess and this was putting him in a difficult position. "I just can't Mrs. B, I told you -- I can't dance. I've never done a waltz in my life!"

"It's not that hard," Jess protested, "even left-feet over there can Waltz. Come here, let's show him."

So she changed the music and we inexpertly twirled around the kitchen in a dance that was nothing like a waltz. I was a little buzzed and very horny and the only reason I let her was that I wanted to press up close to her, let her feel my hardness.

We danced close until the music stopped and then Jess grinned up at me and we shared a secret smile. I kissed her then, a lover's tender kiss and Barney was breathless as he watched us.

"No fucking way I'll ever do that! Sorry for my language Mr and Mrs B, but there is no way I'll be able to dance like that in two weeks; we should just forget about it."

Jess wasn't having it. She was like a dog with a bone. "Anyone can do it! All you need to do is practice!"

"What? On my own?"

I pushed Jess towards him with a nudge of my hip, causing her to take a laughing forward step. "Go on, teach him honey, you're the teacher."

She glanced over a shoulder with an adorable raised eyebrow but this was mock innocence. She knew what I wanted and it was what she wanted as well. She whistled and pointed in front of her. "Come Barney. Here, good boy."

He shambled forward, nervous but unwilling to turn away this chance to be so close and even touch my wife. The beers were in him as well, giving him courage. She spent a few moments showing him where to set his hands and how to stand. I liked how his big hand fit around her tiny waist. Then she started the music and they started their halting way across the kitchen.

He was stiff and ungainly, she was graceful and patient and, in a surprisingly short time, with fewer feet stamped on than I'd guessed, they were doing something that could be recognised as a waltz. When the music stopped Jess clapped her hands like a schoolgirl and jumped up and down, causing her tits to bounce deliciously and Barney's eyes to nearly pop out of his head.

She made him dance it again and this time they were a lot smoother, their bodies closer, his hand more guiding and forceful. When the music ended Jess was purring with delight and wanted to go again but I stopped her.

"Whoa, give the poor bloke a beer break. I've seen how poor his stamina is."

"Okay -- but we are doing another dance after that. I might teach you to rumba."

Barney sat down and fairly necked the beer I'd poured for him. He was nearly shaking with arousal by now and Jess was thoroughly enjoying herself. Barney then showed a flash of unsuspected insight and subtly. "This is great Mrs. B, but I'll forget by tomorrow. I wish you could teach me this every day, like you did with Design."

There was a pregnant pause and Jess and I traded looks. I shrugged at her and she breezily agreed. "Sure Barney, why not. If it'll get you to that awards ceremony I'll teach you all sorts of dances."

Barney beamed and we got another round of drinks in. It came pouring out of him then. There was a girl that he wanted to ask to accompany him, after all. She was called Amy and she seemed sort of into him, but he was far too shy to ask her. After some gentle probing it turned out that he was crippling afraid of "the kiss". Turned out the poor kid had never kissed a girl before. We didn't tease him about it, although I was sorely tempted, as it clearly had upset him. It was something that he had clearly wound into this huge issue and it was not crippling him.

"What if I do it wrong and she laughs at me? What if she tells her mates?"

There was no calming him, despite Jess' best efforts. He started to look a little depressed by it all so Jess hauled him to his feet and launched into teaching him how to rumba. If you don't know it then you should look it up -- it's a very sexy dance, very passionate. Now I'm not saying that Barney is a clumsy oaf who couldn't side-step a jumbo jet but there was something miraculous about how he moved with Jess. The utter concentration and fluid movement in his body, how he slid up and down her, how his hands savoured each fleeting contact, each darting motion, was mesmerising. I actually gave them a round of applause as they finished, Jess dangling off one arm, her back bent, an arm in the air, her leg bent and raised at the knee...

Now the lad was very excited. He'd never danced with a woman as pretty as Jess, nor danced at all. He was also fairly drunk by this point so when he said: "Mrs. B! You're the best teacher in the world; If only you could teach me how to kiss," I imagine he might have meant to say it in his head.

There was a silence, Jess still on his arm and the boy going bright crimson as he realised what he had just said.

Now the boy had his excuses and I was if anything as wasted as he was, but it was my horny dick talking when I stepped into that silence before the awkward backpedalling. "Go on love, teach him!"

Jess turned her head and peered at me quizzically. "Help the poor kid out!"

The world moved in slow motion as she straightened, standing, released from that final pose. She stood for a second in front of him, hopelessly smaller, totally in command. Then she moved decisively, grabbing the back of his neck with her hand and pulling his face into hers for a hard kiss.

It was hard to tell with the angle but this looked like a proper tongue kiss. It lasted for a good minute or two and the air was crackling with sexual tension. Then they broke away and Barney gasped for air, stunned. Jess stepped away from him.

"Thus endeth today's lesson. If you practice your dance moves like a good little student we might have lesson two tomorrow."

We ushered the bewildered Barney out into the night and then turned on each other like animals. We fucked in desperate passion and Jess sent me over the edge with one final addition to our bedroom repertoire. "In my ass, I want you to finish in my ass."

*

The practice sessions continued the next day. Barney arrived, sheepish, frightened that he had done something wrong but unwilling to even consider the idea that he could miss out on what he got the night before.

Jess cleared away our library, pushing the furniture to the corners, leaving a large empty space of polished wooden floor. The best bit about this set-up was that I was able to watch them from my office, the two doors left open, while I 'worked'.

Jess dressed in leggings and a sports bra; her toned midriff on display. She wore her long hair in a ponytail and her feet were bare, making her look even smaller than normal. They danced for a good hour and Jess was relentless and Barney a far more willing student than he was on the rugby ground. At the end of the session Jess was as good as her word and showed Barney how to cup a girls face and draw her in for a long, lingering kiss. They made out for a good two minutes before she changed it, sitting Barney down in my writing chair and sitting on his lap. The changed angle was no problem and Barney's tongue was hard at work again. Jess positioned his hands on her body, correcting their roaming, teaching him.

Then abruptly it was over, too soon for Barney, too soon for me. Jess stood, pushing away his grasping hands. "Next lesson might be tomorrow."

"Might be?" Barney looked like he might cry.

"It depends."

"On what? I'll practice twice as hard, I promise!"

"No -- you need to ask Amy out."

Barney had an 'oh goddamn it' look on his face but he just nodded. I heard the front door close as Jess appeared at my door, pulling off her top. That desk never smelt the same after that session.

*

So it continued, day after day. Amy was asked and Amy answered yes, to much joy and celebration. The kissing did not stop, in fact it was a routine now. It was a reward and Barney's expertise started to grow. They kissed for longer and longer and Jess started to allow his hands to roam a little. A stroke of her ass here, a grab of her tit there, but she always broke it off and we waved the poor kid off into the night. Then we would fuck like rabbits, or Jess would sneak across to Max's house. She was drowning in willing men and she loved it. She was blossoming, shining in her relaxed freedom and it was a sight to behold.

Barney changed as well. He stood taller and a restless tension was starting to leave him. He was still uptight but much less so. He was over the moon with Amy's agreement and talked about it endlessly. He had Jess help him pick out a tuxedo and spent a fortune on grooming himself. He bought a huge bouquet of roses.

The day before the awards ceremony he got some devastating news. Amy wasn't going to make it. She was sorry but her aunt was sick and the family were flying out to go and see her that evening. Crestfallen doesn't even begin to cover the depth of dejection that Barney felt. He was supressing tears as he sat in our kitchen.

"I've just put so much into this.."

"We know, it's sad."

"I'm sorry Mrs. B. I really did want to pick up that award..."

"Wait -- you're not going?"

Barney looked up at her. "Of course I'm not going Mrs. B. I have no one to go with now, remember?"

Now Jess looked crestfallen as well. I'd not realised quite how much that award meant to her. It was a validation, in some way, of her teaching -- especially her teaching of design, something she had always been a little insecure on. I looked at the miserable pair and could stand it no longer.

"Right. Fuck it. Jess, you're going with him. Barney, stop being such a fucking misery. Get your shirt ironed and pick her up tomorrow at 11am prompt. Train goes at 11.30."

Jess started to protest. "But how will I get..."

"Last train in from London leaves at half past midnight. Plenty of time. Go and pick your dress and whatever else you need to do."

I'm not sure what possessed me to do it. It was perverse, I knew that. Even for the state of our marriage and the depravity that we were getting accustomed to, sending my wife out as a date for a teenaged rugby player seemed a little out there. Jess folded into submissive acceptance and we didn't really discuss it until Barney appeared the next morning, ready to pick her up. They were going straight from the train station to the awards ceremony so they had no time to change. This was why Jess left my house in a figure hugging cocktail dress. They looked like film-stars together. As she left the door I caught her. "Show the lad a good time, he's pretty upset."

Jess smiled at me. "I'll be a perfect date. But not too perfect -- he is my student, after all!"

Then they were gone, speeding away in a taxi.

I worked to keep my mind off the date that I was not on. I kept my phone on my desk, snatching it up when it buzzed, hoping for an update from Jess. They were pretty mundane, the messages I got. We're in London safe. We're just getting to the venue. The ceremony is amazing! Lots of people here!

I was a little disappointed but I wasn't really sure why this was the case. Did I want them to fool around? Probably, I didn't want to think about it too much. I opened the bottle of Glenfiddich instead.

Towards evening my phone buzzed again.

We're at the rugby thing now. Pretty wild here! May have

had too many glasses of bubbles xxx

I replied instantly.

You gotta watch out for those rugby parties. Some very rough characters about.

Don't worry hun, I've got a big strong

Protector xxx

That was a little more exciting. I flipped on the TV and wired in some porn, letting my imagination run wild. A few minutes later and my phone buzzed again. This time a picture message. It was of Jess, being carried like a bride by Barney, with three or four drunk rugby boys in the background laughing.

Things are getting handsy xxx

Have fun, let me know when you're getting the train. I've a present I'm holding for you.

How exciting, I can't wait. I think I need

It now...xxx

Time slowed to a crawl. I stroked myself but somehow the porn wasn't doing it. The dirtiness of my wife was what I needed. My phone buzzed and there was another picture. This time it was of Jess kissing Barney. She had a tiara on her head and he was wearing a crown.

We won best couple! See -- I'm not too old....

I looked at the time.

You better hurry sweetie, train leaves in twenty minutes

Don't worry, we're nearly there, see you soon.

It was one O'clock when my phone buzzed next.

Fuck. We missed the train. Barney says we can crash at the flat of this bloke we met at the party. Will get the first train back in the morning. So sorry. Will text you address when I get there. Will make it up to you. So sorry. Xx

I groaned with disappointment. Fuck it. I'd stroke one out then go to bed. But it was a struggle. All I could think about was Jess. Was she safe? What was going on? It was nearly three in the morning and I still couldn't cum, couldn't sleep, when the phone buzzed again, unexpectedly. It was a picture message and this one sent my heart rocketing.

It was a selfie of Jess, her cocktail dress a shallow belt around her waist, her face and tits totally covered in cum. She had one finger in her mouth, as if licking the semen off it.

Things got a little interesting. I may have got carried away. Are you mad?

I erupted then, hard and heavy, rope upon rope. I typed with my unmessy hand. Not mad. Film it. Remember everything, you have a hell of a story to tell me.

With that I crawled into bed and zonked out.

*

She crawled back into the house at about two in the afternoon the next day. She was in her cocktail dress which was a shocking patchwork of stains and creases. Her hair was matted with cum and she looked about as well fucked as you could possibly imagine. The only things stopping her from being thrown in a prison cell for walking around like that were a heavy overcoat that belonged to someone else entirely.

I helped her out of her sticky dress -- she no longer had her bra or panties -- and ushered her into the shower. When she came out, I was lying in bed stroking my cock. She laughed and jumped in next to me, grabbing my stiff dick with her little hands and resting her head on my chest.

"Tell me then, tell me what happened."

So she did, stroking my cock and massaging my balls. She told me about how the awards ceremony had been a great success, how amazing and gracious Barney had been, how gentlemanly. She had made some great contacts there, she said, ones that could really improve her practice.

She told me how handsome Barney looked all scrubbed up and how she was drawing stares from the men in the room who were trying to figure out the dynamic: was she his date? His chaperone? It was deliciously ambiguous. The two of them were very overdressed for the occasion and she was constantly having to explain that they had another engagement to go too afterward. She admitted to flirting with a couple of the men, who crowded around her, trying hard not to stare at her plunging neckline. Barney was cool and collected, charming in a way that she found impressive. He did not dominate her time jealously but was clearly in control. He was secure, relaxed and happy.

When he received the trophy, he gave a short speech that was very flattering to Jess. He explained how his success was all down to her and all eyes followed his heavy arm as he pointed. There was a murmur as everyone processed the fact that his 'date' was actually his teacher and there was a mixture of admiration and disapproval, she felt. She didn't care, she was proud of him and a little excited by the naughtiness and inappropriateness of the situation.

They made their way across to the Rugby venue a little later than they had planned, staying for two or three glasses of free champagne more than anticipated at the awards ceremony, trapped by an older couple who were just fascinated by Jess and Barney.

They arrived just in time for the opening dance and Barney rushed Jess to the stage. It was the Waltz and they launched into it as soon as their feet touched the dancefloor. Barney was amazing, Jess said, her hand keeping a steady rhythm on my cock, he was confident and assured. They were much more graceful than most of the drunk couples around them and soon a pocket of space opened up where couples watched them dance. When some of the rugby boys recognised Barney there were incredulous gasps and cheers. Jess was just enjoying it all -- the beautiful Georgian ballroom, the music, the gowns, the firm large hand around her waist and the sensation of dancing.

When the music stopped Barney was fairly swamped with his mates. Jess wasn't sure what they were more incredulous of: his dancing or his date. They were so complimentary about her that it bordered on rude. Eventually Barney managed to bat them all away and rustle up some drinks from the bar.