Greendale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick as a flash Jess whipped around and was on her knees, like a porn goddess - as un-like Lady Jessica of Privilege as imaginable -- and she took control of my cock, ramming it into her mouth and moaning loudly as she throated me. I took a handful of heartbeats before I erupted into her mouth, screaming in primal release as I flooded her, the pent-up tension of the night, the months, finally giving way. Her cheeks billowed and some cum escaped the corner of her mouth before she swallowed it down. I watched as the dribble made its way down her chin and dripped onto her nipple.

Jess smiled up at me, laughing as I staggered back, my knees buckling, landing in a heap on one of Max's armchairs. Then she was squealing as Max swept her up, then her expression changed as she felt the hardness of his monster between her legs. He kissed her neck and massaged her tits as he held her in the air, his cock between her thighs. Then he took a step back and settled on the sofa and Jess was on top of him, her back to his chest, a sort of reverse cowgirl position, but with her feet on his knees.

My body was shaking as I watched the previously unthinkable happen. I watched as my wife lowered herself onto another man's cock, her face a picture of lust and determination. She impaled herself with beautiful slowness, wriggling with every descending inch, her breathing heavy and she worked the gigantic tool into her. His girth was staggering and pleasure and pain flitted across her face, already beaded with sweat and stray strands of slick hair. The moment stretched as her hips lowered then her eyes shot open and she grunted hard, plummeting those final impossible inches until his heavy balls sat snugly by her ass-cheeks. Her green eyes found mine. What did I see? Love, certainly, but delirium too -- a lust so powerful that it had overwhelmed the sense of herself. This wasn't Jess anymore, this was a fucktoy, a being of pleasure and wanted to give pleasure. She groaned again as she started to ride him. Then she began to speak. Flithy words, words that I'd never thought I'd hear coming from her posh, proper mouth.

"His fucking cock is filing me up honey. He is stretching my p...oh god...my pussy out so much. Fuck."

And so it went on as she built into a rhythm, repeatedly impaling herself on his monster. My own cock rose in saluting admiration of the scene and soon I was stroking it again, quicker as Jess crested to another huge orgasm. Screaming as she bucked and shook on another man's cock, lost in bliss.

"I'm cuuuuuuming. Oh fuck. I'm..I'm...I'm..."

Max planted his big hands on her shoulders and pulled her down on him, balls deep, pushing into depths I'd never reached as she shuddered again and again, totally spent.

When she was a rag-doll on top of him, still impaled, but still now, breathing hard and drenched in sweat, he picked her up and bent her over the arm of the sofa, facing me. He positioned himself behind her and then slid in, rough and hard. Her face widened in surprise at the insertion and then he was slamming into her, ramming with forceful thrusts that pulsed thorough her body and filled the room with the sound of his balls slapping into her, again and again.

Jess was a creature of grunts and whispers now, sub-human, existing on a single plane of sensation and what control she had over the situation she gave over to Max entirely.

The old boy was enjoying himself now. He grabbed a fistful of Jess' long hair and wrapped it around his hand, using it as a lever to pound her harder with it -- arching her back further. He was talking now too and the sound of it cut through me.

"You're a good little whore, aren't you? A good little fuck-puppet. Oh, I've dreamed of this moment. Ever since I saw you delivering those newsletters like a filthy slut I've dreamed of pounding this ass. Do you like it? Do you like my big boy?"

She mumbled a reply.

"Say it louder, fuck-puppet -- do you like my monster cock?"

"Yes. Yes I love it."

"Good. You're going to get it now. Every day. I'm going to use you constantly, like you deserve."

"Oh. God. I'm cumming again!"

Max turned up the speed then I watched as he slid his thumb casually into her asshole, causing Jess to whimper and wriggle. This again was new. We didn't do anal play, much to my disappointment, but here she was, getting her brains fucked out with a thumb in her ass from our older neighbour -- and loving it.

I lost track of time, watching them fuck like that. I know I came again, this time splattering myself. It was a marathon fuck and Jess was cumming continuously while Max was a master of control, imperious. I can't imagine how he didn't pop sooner -- all that teasing, all that provocation, Jess' tight mouth and pussy -- I'd have been gone hours ago.

Eventually Max changed positions again, pushing Jess down onto his thick woollen rug infront of his fire. He pusher her legs out wide and then mounted her missionary. I watched as he held her ankles, opening herself up to him. He pounded away like a man on a mission, furious with his power. Jess was screaming now, loud and guttural with every savage thrust. Her hands wandered down to Max's thrusting ass and now she was pulling him in deeper, urging him, begging him.

One hand then snaked up to his neck and pulled his face in for an intimate kiss while the other dropped down and cupped his balls -- massaging them, urging them to plant seed deep within her.

Finally Max was beaten. "Where shall I cum?" he grunted, not slowing. Jess surged up to him in response, pulling him deeper.

"In me, come in me! I want to feel it!"

And like that the dam burst and Max was pumping into her, straining like a man about to die, filling my wife with gallons of sperm as she milked his balls and sucked his tongue. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen and it is burned in my memory forever. Max flopped to the floor then, spent. His monstrous cock was still semi-hard and covered in his cum and Jess' cum.

Jess surprised me again. Not content with just being filled with another man's sperm she crawled up to Max and started to lick his cock clean. Savouring the taste of him, ensuring that all drops were slurped up and deposited deep in her body. She wanted to waste nothing it seemed.

It was beyond all depravity and I loved it.

But she didn't quit. Her mouth kept moving on his cock and, shockingly given his age and what I'd just witnessed, he started to get hard again.

Jess was a patient woman. She knew the value of persistence and hard work and she showed it here, sucking on that cock for a good half an hour as it recovered itself. I couldn't understand what I was seeing -- my wife, filled with cum, worshiping a dick that wasn't mine.

Soon Max was bucking his hips against her mouth again but he then surprisingly stood up. "Let's take this upstairs. I'm going to fuck you all night, you fucking whore."

So the pair of them stood. Jess shot me a glance and asked. "Is this OK?"

I nodded, shaking and then they were off, holding hands and heading upstairs.

Minutes later I heard them -- the bedhead slapping against the wall, Jess moaning and Max's hand slapping against her flesh. I poured myself a drink.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I awoke to a quiet, empty house. It was morning and light was making sharp columns along the walls, dappling Jess' portrait in shadow and bright. I could hear a lawnmower somewhere in the village and my head pounded with the empty whiskey bottle that was cradled in my arm.

I pulled on my trousers and crept up the stairs, half-staggering, searching for Jess. I found her in Max's room, in his bed. She was a naked dishevelled mess. Her body was caked in cum and she was the little spoon to Max's hulking frame. She looked peaceful and content and so I left her there, walking out the back door of Max's house and into my own.

I showered and brushed my teeth then peered out of our bedroom window -- one that looked directly across to Max's. There I saw Jess awake.

She was being fucked again, this time doggy. Her tits were swaying under her as Max took another luxurious turn. Pounding her. Using her for his pleasure, as his toy. My cock instantly rose and I watched, stroking myself to climax.

Jess arrived an hour or so later, wearing a pair of Max's boxers and one of his old tee-shirts, carrying her dress and shoes. She looked tired and sore and I hugged her tightly as she came in the front door.

I let her clean herself up and made breakfast. We ate in a contemplative silence. Jess was sheepish and looked to be sinking further into guilt and shame. After a while I addressed the elephant in the room. "Last night was the most erotic night of my life Jess. I don't regret a minute of it. I love you more, if anything. I loved watching how beautiful you looked, how free."

She cried then and I held her close. "Thank you. Th...th... How did I ever find such a perfect man?"

"It was your tits."

She slapped my arm and wiped away her tears. "It was fun."

I nodded. "Looks like it was this morning too."

She blushed. "The man is insatiable. He had me twice more in the night after you fell asleep as well. I'm surprised I could even walk over."

"You look so hot together."

She was quiet for a moment. "You know he will want more. He has said so. He will want to fuck me regularly now -- he is so...dominant like that."

"Will you let him?"

She looked up sharply. "Only if you let me. I'll never do anything without your consent; never."

"Well then; I give you my consent on one condition."

"And what is that?"

"You film it so I can see."

****

And so that is what ended up happening, that long summer. I would go to work and my wife would go about her day but then the texts would start arriving. It would be of Jess in the garden on her knees, her mouth around Max's cock, her pruning shears abandoned in the grass behind her.

Or I would be in a meeting, ranting and raving at my incompetent staff, wheedling and kow-towing to my god-like superiors, when my phone would buzz and there she would be: riding him on our kitchen table, her smile one of cheek and pleasure.

It's a wonder she didn't kill the old bastard.

We started a new, totally wrong, totally perverted bed time ritual. When Jess was ready for bed, in her silk chemise or her satin babydoll; I would send her across to Max to 'give him a bedtime kiss'. She would pad over to his house on her little bare feet, out the back door, across the patios, into his house and she would find him somewhere and say goodnight.

Sometimes he would be in his living room, watching television on the couch where he first fucked her and he would give her a quick kiss and send her away. Other times he would be on his computer in his study and would have her suck him off as he watched porn, filling her little mouth and belly with his cum before she came back to my bed. Every now and then I would wait for ages, hours, while he fucked her and I'd fuck her again before we slept.

I thought that seeing her fuck another man would scratch the itch I had about showing her of but I was wrong. The thrill of exposing her to other men was still as electric as ever and this started to focus more and more on poor Barney.

His tuition sessions were continuing and there was a wickedness to the fact that he was often sat next to Jess when her pussy was full of Max's spunk. He was more comfortable and confident around Jess now and had even started a clumsy sort of flirting with her, lingering for a coffee after the time was over, offering to help mow the lawn, trim the branches on the trees -- anything to be around her more often.

I kept ramping up the raunchiness of the outfits she wore around him. Her fall into submissive sexual objectification made this easier and more thrilling than I thought possible. I think she felt she couldn't justifiably argue against wearing tight bodysuits without a bra when she had just sucked off the elderly neighbour.

It became one of my favourite games and Jess, privately educated, university graduated with first class honours, became my dressing up doll. I'd lay out the outfit on the bed before the session and she would wear it. I believe we were driving the poor boy insane.

His grades soared however. While he got little done in the sessions he was beyond eager to please and impress Jess and so worked in his spare time like a demon. He played Rugby like a madman as well, smashing into people with gusto and showing some skills I didn't think he was capable of. This revealed, however, a problem -- his aerobic fitness wasn't up to scratch.

And so, somehow, they ended up jogging together. They would meet up outside our house in the early mornings and things took a pleasingly cyclical turn as Jess wore the outfit that started the whole odyssey. They would run together and Barney would try to look and not-look and not crash into trees as Jess' heaving bosom juggled next to him.

As the weather got hotter she would wear her high-waisted, tight running shorts and they would arrive back at the house dripping with sweat and laughing. They looked good running side by side. Her smallness next to his hulking physicality. Her controlled composure and his bustling, restless energy. They made an aesthetically pleasing pair, contrasting in different ways to Jess and Max but intriguing nonetheless.

I wondered what Barney would think, if he found out that Jess was fucking our neighbour with my consent. The ritual of the morning jog filtered into our general naughtiness. On more than one occasion Jess, having spent the night with Max, was forced to sneak back into our house, Barney waiting at our door, across the gardens and rapidly dress, still coated in cum, for the jog.

The summer wore on. It felt endless, that sun soaked season. I was drunk often, fucking often, a bon viveur who should have felt that his life was sliding out of control but somehow felt the opposite. Jess and I were stronger than strong. We had never felt so close, so attracted to each other. The move to Greendale had re-ignited us as a married couple; it had blown away cobwebs that we hadn't even noticed had settled in.

We played tennis on the village green where the committee had put up a net and painted out some lines, to bring Wimbledon to the countryside. I mixed the Pimms as Jess set pulses racing in her cute tennis dress and lack of sports-bra. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves with a freedom that we'd never experienced in the city. Then Jess went over to Max's and he fucked her in the dress on his newly mowed lawn while I watched, her toes curling as she came again and again. It was glorious.

Around this time the Clifton Cougers enjoyed and impressive run of wins and Barney was selected as a standout player from the county. This was fairly expected -- what was unexpected was his award for outstanding coursework in Design. He'd somehow gone from class dunce to being awarded some prize or other in London. It was apparently a big deal and there was a fancy lunch and some press coverage. Jess was over the moon and took my teasing in good humour.

She was less pleased when Barney told her that he couldn't attend. The event was black tie, he explained, and the invite was for him 'plus one'. He didn't have anyone he could take as all his mates were attending the RFU charity ball that was, unfortunately, on the same day, in the evening. If he'd had a girlfriend, he added balefully, he would have taken her, but as it was he decided against wandering around a party on his own. He didn't even fancy going to the Rugby ball all on his own. All the other county players he knew had dates, so he sulked and refused to go. Jess rallied. Couldn't he go to both? The awards ceremony was earlier and the two events were walking distance, why not pick up the award then move across to celebrate with the rugby boys?

I heard them discussing the problem in our kitchen. She was wearing a white halter-neck playsuit that plunged nearly to her midriff. The curve of her arse was enticing but even with these distractions the warmth of her smile is probably what made Barney want to fuck her so badly. Jess was leaning against the counter, a large glass of merlot in one hand. Barney had his arms folded and was scowling at the floor a couple of feet away from her, staring at his jeans in stubborn refusal.

"I'll look a tit on my own. Lads are always teasing me about not having a lass."

Jess touched his arm. "They're just silly boys; it won't matter -- they'll be glad you went."

I noticed the sad glass of water in front of Barney and sighed. I opened the fridge and cracked open a beer, handing it to Barney. Jess raised her eyebrow. "He's eighteen -- and he deserves it for a hard season, well done."

Barney took an exaggerated swallow of the beer. "No -- you don't understand. There's this dance."

It turned out that there was a tradition that each player had to do a traditional ceilidh -- strip the willow for those familiar with the sadistic nature of this Scottish hell -- and a waltz. It was how they opened the ball and Barney would rather die than fall foul of some obscure tradition, so refused to go.

I opened Barney another beer and refilled Jess' glass as we discussed the problem in more depth. Barney was adamant that he couldn't just turn up.

"Are there no nice girls you could ask around here?"

Barney snorted. "No. None that'd take me anyhows. Besides, they are all skanky, no classy women around like you Mrs. Bancroft." He paused for a second. "None as hot neither!"

Jess had the good grace to laugh about this and act flattered. "Nonsense! I'm far too old. I bet there are dozens of teenage girls queuing up for a tall muscly specimen like you."

Barnaby leaned forward, suddenly eager. "No way Mrs. Bancroft! You're way prettier than the girls from around here! God, I'd do anything to ba...to go on a date with a girl like you." He looked away, suddenly aware of what he was saying, colour rising to his youthful cheeks.

Jess laughed, her high tinkling voice shattering the tension. "You're quite the flatterer."

"Besides," Barney went on, quick to move the conversation, "I don't even know how to dance."

This provoked a howl of disbelief from Jess and bewildered, sorrowful confirmations from the hulking teenager. I laughed at Jess' outrage and informed her that had she seen Barney's footwork during games she wouldn't be so surprised at his lack of dancing. This in turn elicited a vigorous defence of his footwork from Barney, who demonstrated his side-stepping to general mirth followed by an example of his short-stepping into a tackle, where he put his huge shoulder up against Jess' midriff.

We were interrupted by our landline ringing. Jess answered. "Yes? Of course I can; I'd love too. I'll be over just now."

She hung up and turned to me. "I just have to pop next door sweetie, Max has been working on something he wants to show me."

I nodded and Barney and I watched her go, her ass a picture in her tight playsuit. He was about to finish up his beer and make his excuses when I stopped him.

"Hang about; the Semi-final should be starting up about now." I flipped the channels and sure enough, the rugby was just getting underway. Barney settled into our couch and I opened another beer.

It was a great game with two well-balanced teams giving it everything. Barney was enjoying his beer and was three or four in by half time. My mind was mostly on what was happening next door. He was fucking her, of that I was certain. The anticipation, the agony of not knowing was delicious. How was it happening? Why now?

My phone buzzed and Jess put me out of my misery.

Sorry for the delay, Max was eager.

Why did he call you over?

Why do you think? Xxx