Greetings

Story Info
Short story MF.
1.5k words
4
1.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in, you greet me at the door. I close the distance between us quickly, my hands on your hips, my chest on your chest. I look you in the eyes, before slowly sliding my head to the side and placing gentle kisses down you neck, across your collarbone, then back across your chest just below your neck, following your collarbone back up your neck. As I reach your jawline, my hand slides up your body to hold your neck in my hands, slowly drawing you in to my lips. My lips touch yours, kissing your bottom lip, before moving to kiss you fully, slightly parting your lips to feel the top of your tongue on mine. The pressure of my hand on your neck increases as I become intoxicated by you, pushing you back against the wall my hands now searching, feeling, sliding all over your body.

I now turn you around, your hard nipples rubbing against the wall. I take the straps of your dress off your shoulders, slowly kissing the skin that is being exposed down your spine as I slide it down your amazing body. I reach the cleft of your beautiful ass and place kisses on each cheek as your dress falls to the ground. As I stand, I slide my hands and body back up pushing you firmly into the wall, feeling my body up against your bare skin. As I reach the back of your neck, my hands are sliding along your side, and slide between you and the wall to run over your breasts. Lingering, massaging, kneading while kissing the back of your neck. I am enjoying your whimpers, your moans, your wiggles and unsteadiness. My hands move up your chest until I wrap my arm around you. Your neck in the crook of my elbow, your head now being pulled backwards with me. I whisper, are you ready to be my good girl.

You moan "Yes Daddy" as I tighten my grip around you, slowly dragging you backwards as you scramble to get your feet underneath you. You are now being dragged towards your own bedroom. As we approach your bed, I tell you to sit on the edge, spread your legs and put your hands on your head. "Stay still, be a good girl" I order you. As I step back and slowly take my shirt off. Watching your hungry eyes drinking in my skin as I expose more to you. Next is my pants, slowly removing them, exposing my cock to you. I enjoy seeing your eyes widen, watching you but your lip, and wiggle, knowing how badly you want to feel my cock. I step towards you, the tip of my cock touching your nipple. Before I push your shoulders sending your sprawling back onto the bed.

I stand at the end of the bed, looking down at the baby girl, sprawled on the bed. I stand, upright and confident, letting your eyes roam over my body, my chest, my stomach, my legs, my cock. You smile, knowing it's all for you. "Spread yourself for me" I command, and grin as you quickly reach to hold your pretty little pussy wide open for me. I kneel on the bed, moving closer to you, my cock growing. My hands sliding up your thighs, from the outside moving slowing inside, to your most sensitive areas. My eyes drinking in your beauty, my nose inhaling your scent. I see drops of moisture on your lips, you are already wet for me. My lips follow my hands, kissing up the inside of your thighs, reaching your pussy. Now placing very careful kisses along side your lips, up one side down the other, enjoying watching you buck and thrust, begging for my mouth to connect with you, to give you what you desperately want. Just when you can't take any more, you feel my tongue touch between your ass and your pussy, hovering, before flattening out and sliding forcefully up your pussy towards your clit.

I hear you moan, "yes Daddy, thank you Daddy" as you lie your head back and relax, enjoying the feeling of my tongue lapping your wet pussy, slowly moving my way to your clit. You feel my tongue slide over it, barely connecting, you feel my warm breath... but then your is taken away as you feel me push your thighs apart and dive into your cunt - eating, licking and sucking your pussy and it's juices urgently, passionately. I hold your legs wide, to stop them clamping around my head as you squirm and wriggle and moan. I am now concentrated on your clit, running my tongue across it, side to side, up and down, stopping occasionally to clamp my teeth and slowly scrape them over it. I hear your breathing, I feel you shaking. I feel you getting close, closer to your orgasm as I slow my movements, and reduce the pressure of my tongue on you.

My hands start to slide back down across your body towards my tongue. First you feel one finger slowly spreading your pussy as it slides inside you, then you feel the second finger as my tongue returns to your clit. I curl my fingers, to massage your wet, hot cunt and then I feel it, I feel you squeezing, seconds before I hear it. I hear you screaming. Then I see it, I see you shaking. Your pussy convulsing squeezing my fingers that have now stopped moving along with my tongue. Letting your orgasm wash over you, letting it play out and allowing you to feel it all and enjoy it. I raise my head, look into your glazed eyes and say "that's 1" before lowering my head again.

Now it's my turn to moan and growl as I start lapping you cum, tasting your sweet juices that have now flooded your pretty little cunt. Mmmm. Fuck I love eating you, I dive in further, my tongue at full stretch, tongue fucking your cunt and slowly filling you with my fingers again. This time, a third finger joins, to stretch your pussy further still, another finger to curl inside your pussy while my thumb rubs over your clit. I sit up on my knees and move to your side, now able to drive my fingers further inside you, reaching further, stretching further, my other hand now pinching and pulling at your nipples. Leaning into you allowing you to taste yourself off my lips and tongue and chin. Enjoying you hungrily cleaning my face and grinning as you now desperately grasp to find my cock. I pin your arm so that you cannot reach it, and hear your whinge that you can't hold it in your hand. I tell you that you can hold it, when you cum for me again. Your head slams back into the bed, knowing that I am going to make you shake again.

I continue to work your pussy with my fingers, first sliding them slowly in and out, before starting to build the speed and force of them, now pumping three fingers into your wet and open cunt. As I am doing so, you can feel my cock dragging over your tits, coating your nipple in precum, leaving a trail as my cock grows hard watching you in pleasure. I move myself close to your shoulders, unpinning your arm so that you are now able to grab and hold what you have been so desperate for. I allow you to feel the weight of my balls in your hand as you open your mouth, begging to taste the precum at the tip of my cock. It is now hard, thick, glistening and ready for you. I take the hand that is not filling your cunt, and run it through your hair, gently grabbing a hand full that will allow me to guide your mouth onto the exposed head of my cock. You start to swirl your tongue, savouring the feeling and the taste of me. Finally able to have it in your hand and mouth. As I slowly start to slide it deeper into your throat, I feel the familiar squeeze as you cum again. I look down, your throat full of my cock, your body again convulsing around me fingers "such a good girl"

As you calm down and my fingers slide slowly out of your soaked pussy, you take more of my cock in your mouth. I kneel there in the bed, looking down at your beautiful lips around my cock. I release your hair from my grip and slowly take my cock away from you, hearing you whine as I do so. "Give it back" you say. I make my way back down between your legs, this time, kissing my way down your body, your nipples, your tits, down your stomach and then back up again, kissing your lips and neck. My body now laying on your body, you can feel my cock and I can feel you trying to bring your clit against it. I push down harder, so that you are able to grind on the length of my cock, while we kiss. I then kneel between your legs, take my cock in my hand and brush the head over your wet clit. Sliding it down to the entrance of your pussy, letting you feel the head of my cock spread it open. I repeat this a number of times, to have you again squirming, wriggling and this time begging for me to fuck you.