Greetings from Sandra No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor eagerly dropped to her knees to go next. She giggled because she knew she couldn't match Penny, but she gave it a might effort. A bit over four inches.

Doris motioned for me to go next. I held Willy's cock in my hand. I licked it and his balls. He held my head and I slowly eased forward. His cock easily is the biggest I've ever had in my mouth. Hell, it's the biggest I've ever seen. In my previous ventures with it, I had resigned myself to stimulating the head. Now I had to concentrate on stuffing all that meat as far into me as it would go. I strained, I shoved forward, risking suffocation. (Can you imagine the autopsy report?) But when I maxed out, I had consumed only five and one-eighth inches.

It was time for Doris to put up or shut up. She was nonchalant. She licked up and down his shaft, as if she needed to lubricate it for full immersion. She smiled around at her observers. "Suck it or concede," Penny said. "Hah!" Doris answered. She deftly took more and more and more of that giant rod into her mouth. Her throat swelled like a boa constrictor swallowing a bunny. We all looked on in wonder. I'd seen it before only in porn flicks, and thought then that it might be an optical illusion, trick photography. A ruse like stuffing a pretty girl in a box and sawing her in half. Unfucking believable.

We didn't even bother measuring. We saw Doris's nose puncture Willy's abdomen. We saw his balls bang against her chin. We saw his monster dick disappear between her lips. She held him in her mouth so long I began to worry about her safety. Would she still be able to talk when she released his cock? Then she slowly, gracefully withdrew. She smacked her lips and looked around the room.

"Well?"

Sean led the cheers for his triumphant girlfriend.

"So what's the prize?" Jack asked.

Sean said, "She gets fucked by Willy while sucking off Malcolm. Two biggest dicks."

Doris fell to her hands and knees on the floor. Willy, tense from having his cock sucked by four women, hustled around behind her. Malcolm slid underneath her. She soon had both dicks deep inside her.

Ben was the nearest naked man to me. I shuffled on my knees over to where he sat in a chair, his legs spread, his cock pointed up and his balls hanging down. His dick is of average size, and I bucked up my self-esteem by taking it all into my mouth. He squirmed with delight. I gently bounced his nuts in my hand. I sucked him slowly for several minutes. I could not see anything around the room, but I heard lots of moaning, groaning and giggling behind me. Then I felt someone lift my ass up, position a cock at the entrance to my cunt and wedge it between my pussy lips.

This is what I have come to call the Stranger Fuck. Of course, if I lifted my head from Ben's dick and looked around, I'd recognize the man sliding his dick into my pussy. But by not looking, by not knowing exactly who was screwing me, I boosted my excitement several tiers. I had experienced this extra thrill for the first time at a New Year's Eve party my junior year in high school. I've enjoyed it several other times since.

I quickened my pace on Ben's rod, matching the acceleration of the "stranger" cock in my pussy. I was breathing heavily. My heart was fluttering, my whole body quivering. "I'm gonna come," Ben whispered. I love it when guys alert me. I can let them know that I'm not just ready, I'm willing, eager to swallow their spunk. My "stranger" said nothing but filled my cunt with cum at nearly the same instant that Ben unleashed his savory load into my throat.

I finished sucking every drop that Ben had to offer, then licked up what had drizzled out of my mouth down his shaft to his balls. I turned and smiled at Carl, the stranger-no-more who still had his semi-hard dick in my snatch.

While I was otherwise occupied, Penny enjoyed a sixty-nine followed by an energetic fuck with Jack. Eleanor rode Sean cowgirl style until he shot jism up into her pussy. And Doris, Deep Throat Doris, gleefully absorbed a pounding from Big Willy Willy -- he's asked us not to call him that -- and savored the flavor of Malcolm's cum.

Carl, our gracious host, passed out more beers. We all were parched. We quenched our thirst with mighty slugs. To her utter delight, we expounded at length on Doris's amazing feat of fellatio. I purposely found a spot next to Eleanor, sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch.

"So, we're the hairy pair," I said.

She looked down at my cum- and cunt-juice-drenched pussy. "Yeah. The other girls' cunts look nice, but I like our look better. We're feral. Wild. Malcolm says it tickles his chin, cheeks and nose. He likes it."

"You fuck your brother?"

"Only since we were thirteen. Before that, we just did a bit of mutual masturbation."

"Wow. I met another guy recently who fucks both of his sisters. He says I should fuck my brother, too. Says it's the best sex there is."

"He's not lying," Eleanor said. "I've fucked a lot of guys, and some of them have been super. But nobody's done me as good as Malcolm does me. Of course, we spent a lot of time squished together in our mama's belly, so that might have something to do with it."

We laughed. "He's a fine specimen," I said. "That body. That's every woman's dream."

"You wanna fuck him?"

"Shit, yes."

"Well, he's been eyeing you up and down. Spread your legs and he'll jump you before you can flash your come-fuck-me eyes at him."

"Great. But what I'd really like," I said, slipping my arm around her shoulders and sighing as she snuggled against me, "is to have him fuck me while I eat you."

Eleanor plopped down on her back on the floor and motioned her brother over with a wagging finger. l pressed between her legs. I wiggled my ass in the air. Malcolm dropped down behind me. I reached back, grasped his cock and guided it into my pussy. As I felt his balls flap against me, I lowered my head and began to lick his twin's sopping cunt.

You know fully well, Mom, that if you close your eyes, a black cock feels no different in your cunt, or your mouth, than a white one does. It's just the burst of liberation you feel by exploding the worthless taboo against interracial sex that makes the white-black experience special. In this case, Malcolm's substantial dick and Eleanor's savory slit made the episode extraordinary.

I saw a man -- Sean, I found out later -- squat over Eleanor's head. She reached up, grabbed his cock and pulled it down into her mouth. Beside us, Penny rode Carl's cock as he lay on the floor. Willy stood beside them and Penny sucked his dick as deep as she had during the contest. Doris, multitalented Doris, lay on top of Ben, his cock buried in her cunt, while Jack fucked her in the ass.

Eleanor's twat served up a cocktail of bodily fluids for me to savor. Her copious cunt juice. Sean's delicious cum. I slurped and slurped, teased her clit, fluttered her pussy lips to make her produce more. I was rewarded with a steady flow. Her brother banged my ass slowly, smoothly sliding in and out of my pussy.

Penny told me later that I looked like I was in a daze, in Never-Never Land. "Somewhere other worldly," I confessed. "Never-Never Land. Shangri-La. Oz. Mister Rogers' Neighborhood."

"Just what a good fuck should do for a girl," Penny said.

Malcolm picked up the pace. His pelvis resounded louder and louder as it slapped against me. I drove my tongue into Eleanor's cunt as deep as it would go. She wiggled and jiggled. She clasped Sean's ass and pulled his cock deeper into her mouth. Malcolm paused for a few beats with his dick all the way in my snatch, then pumped rapidly as he shot cum into my pussy. I saw Eleanor frantically swallowing Sean's jism at the same time.

Carl came in Penny's cunt shortly thereafter. She blew Willy for several minutes before he gave her mouth a load of spunk as impressive as his cock size.

We all watched Doris relishing her DP. She was definitely this night's sex queen. She capped off her stellar performance by squirming out from between Ben and Jack and leaning back against the chair Ben had sat in while I sucked him off and Carl fucked me. She directed Ben and Jack to stand at her sides. She reached up, stroked their cocks and directed their strings of thick, white cum over her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Some pooled in her left eye socket. The double facial was a show-stopper, a grand finale.

She just sat there and smiled broadly as the jism streamed down her face and dripped onto her tits and belly. Sean shuffled over on his knees, held her cum-drenched face in his hands and kissed her hard on her glistening lips.

I thought I'd die laughing when we were told later over another round of beers that they had been their high school's prom king and queen. "So what could we do?" Doris finished the story. "We simply had to fuck the rest of the court that night. After all, you know the saying: Off like a prom dress."

Just your average, all-American high school sweethearts.

Penny and I sauntered back to the dorm arm in arm. We stopped to kiss under several street lights, not caring a bit whether we were observed. We snuggled together on the little wall around the fountain in Memorial Mall. We lifted our skirt and shift to our waists and let the light breeze dance across our happy pussies. A handful of other students passed by. No one said a word.

We had long ago pulled our beds together so we could cuddle in the night. We did not realize until our wet hair hit the pillows that it had been raining.

La La Land.

ONCE AGAIN, I'VE rambled on longer than I should, so I'll skip over my regular Saturday with Rob and Megan. But, take heart, this will probably be my last extended report until you come to take me home for Thanksgiving. Yay! Even our video calls have not satisfied my desire to see your faces, hear your voices, feel your touch. I want, I demand(!), big hugs from everyone.

After that, it's just a few weeks until the Christmas/semester break. Penny and I are looking forward to visiting each other's family, showing off our hometowns, meeting high school and neighborhood pals. And, believe it or not, Penny's even anxious to meet Chip.

By the end of that four weeks away from here, I'm sure I'll be pining to return to campus, my second beloved home.

But for now, please remember that I remain, forever and ever, your loving daughter,

Sandra

P.S. Tell Chip that I read a blog post that said constant masturbation inevitably leads to ED. And as we all know, it wouldn't be on the internet if it wasn't true.

12