All Comments on 'Greg and Allie 01: The Beginning'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

A great start. I hope this remains a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was thinking with your last story that I would like to see you break away and try something a little different than your usual. I am really happy to see this.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Again, the start of another wonderful story. I understand the reason for chapters, but I hate them when I run across a story such as this. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
Excellent Beginning!!

So far, this story is looking like it will be one of your best ever. I hope to see the next installment soon.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
You are right

my friend! This very different! It is also very good! Loved it!

HotforwomenHotforwomenover 3 years ago
Love this is an amazing beginning

You are one of the best writers on this site. Your stories have such passion and the buildup to the sexual scenes is incredible.

I would love to see this in a possible 4 or 5 part series?

5 stars and have a great holiday season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Its a very special story and I look forward to see how you continue it.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
So Impressive

What a great story, I love that you took the time to introduce us and explain the people. I was crying myself over his mom and it was beautiful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Surprised me doing a love story , but you nailed it I guess a writer is a writer and having good material in your mind makes the story . A *5* from me on this one!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

knew where it was head but dont think u meant to hide it. was honest and well written, not really my cup of tea but enjoyed for a romance. interested where u are going to take it. ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful story by the best. Keep it going, maybe they'll have a family together...

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Superb

Another great story, can’t wait for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

_ _ Well done sir. I look forward to more.

_ _ Thank you for your effort.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

I like! This could be a very enjoyable series. Glad to see you branching out and challenging yourself as a writer to try a new genre. You have proven you have the talent now let's see it blossom. I'll be watching for future publications of "Greg and Allie". Take your time to develop the story line and enjoy the ride as much as your fans do. Their meeting with the lawyer should be interesting not to mention how their friends and folks who have known them as brother and sister all their lives will react. Still Greg has been away from home pretty much for five years. Oh hell I'll quit fantasizing! I want to read your fantasy. Can't wait for the next installment!

5 stars for this one.

Cheers

SAGE

MVarroMVarroover 3 years ago
Very nice

thank you for this new venture outside your usual category. I am looking forward to its continuation, but please do not under any circumstances take this back to the “Loving Wife” genre. These characters deserve better, both of them do. 5*

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

You are starting to surprise me. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Setting up to be a fun read, but it is so contrived and manipulated.

Takes all the drama and spice out of the formation of their love affair. Oh, neat, you're not my sister after all; ok, let's fuck. Its only a "porn" site if you make your stories conform to the base expectations of the masturbation crowd. Your choice.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It took me a while to get a chance to read. I am going to stick with it but in all honesty it was pretty obvious and telegraphed before the first page was even half way through.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago
Patient people

Well, it wasn’t a surprise, more of a fairytale. I read somewhere that boys and girls who grow up together as brother and sister usually don’t develop an attraction psychologically. But what do I know. Both apparently have had some prior experience, though. The patience of her to spend years waiting around was odd- we only live once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It might have been a good story if it was finished and not left hanging

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story; if not your typical Tramp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, no. Hell no. I don't care if they are not blood related. it's still incest. If an adopted son is a real son, someone you grew up with thinking it was your sister, she's your sister. I don't care if she isn't blood related to him she is still his sister.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Heart Warming, Loved it. I love a happy ending. Cudos to Saddle Tramp for another winner! 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

What a start to a warm and loving tale between Allie and Greg, can't wait to see where it goes next. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His mother the skank!! Good for him and Allie

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just a bit to much of how brave and services background for me

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Don't bother with this story. It is another incomplete story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story so far. Different from your usual, but enjoyable. You have great scores for the first three sections.

Felt like you were building up to something. Like Marc was going to show up with a rape gang to teach them a lesson or kidnap Allie and drug her into compliance or something requiring heavy ordnance or Greg beating an entire gang to death using his MMA skills.

Or the Morality Defence League (a violent group obviously founded in Great Britain) coming after them for "marrying your sibling". Maybe with extreme prejudice. And the subsequent involvement of some of your other characters to help eliminate this threat. Roland Waters was favorite character of mine, as was his Thompson gun (so fun to shoot). Glad that Roland is back, hope his skills are needed, after all of all the Thompson gunners old Roland is the best.

To be continued and then nothing?? Watch out, a crazed Greg and Allie fan may go all "Misery" on you.

Great stories. Thanks. The first three stories complete the Greg and Allie "beginnings" so happy you wrote them irregardless of future installments.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

A great beginning

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am OKS72. To Anon:

Guardianship is NOT adoption and is part of living trusts. There are specific rules especially concerning money. Guardianship can also be assigned by the state.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

good job tramp really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories