Greg and Allie 02: Discussions

Story Info
The relationship deepens...
8k words
4.68
23.1k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg and Allie, Pt. 02: Discussions

This is something just a bit different from many of my other stories. I realize I probably could have put this in any one of several different categories, but I chose to put it here. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

To understand the full context of what is happening here, I suggest you read "Greg and Allie, Pt. 01: Beginnings."

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I do moderate comments. Please remember, this is a work of fiction, meaning that it is not real in any way, shape, matter or form.

...

I laid there on the blanket in our back yard, staring at the sky. I was winding down from the most incredible sexual experience of my life with a woman who, until just this morning, I thought was my younger sister, Allie.

The two of us were all that was left of our family. My mother, who died from pancreatic cancer, was laid to rest yesterday. Then I saw the video Mom left and went through the documents she enclosed with the DVD, including a copy of Allie's birth certificate and the guardianship papers filed when she was just a baby. The evidence was all there, including DNA test results.

Allie, who is 11 months younger than me, is not my real sister, even though we were raised together as siblings. I accepted Mom's explanation, and all the documents she provided, along with what I found on the Internet, backed everything up. What I didn't fully realize until just recently, however, was the fact that Allie had fallen in love with me. I should have seen the signs and listened more closely to the things I had heard them say, but I didn't.

After listening to my Mom and searching my own heart, I came to the realization that I loved her just as much as she professed to love me. I knew things would change after Mom's death, but it hit me that things would be changing a lot more than I initially realized. I turned to Allie and regarded her beautiful face for a few moments.

"You okay, Greg?" she asked. That's me, by the way -- Greg Smith. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"You look like you have something on your mind," she said. "Care to talk about it?" Allie and I had always been able to talk openly about everything and I saw no reason for that to change. She was right, though. I had a lot on my mind, especially after what Mom said in her video.

"Yeah, but if you don't mind, I think we should put something on first," I said. "As much as I enjoy looking at you naked, I think it might be a bit of a distraction." She smiled and sat up.

"I can understand that," she said. "Tell you what, why don't we go throw something on and meet back in the theater." The theater, as we called it, was on the lower floor of the house and featured a huge couch and a giant flatscreen television. Because of the sheer size of the thing, and the expensive surround sound system attached to it, we simply called it the "theater."

We got up, gathered our things and went inside. A few minutes later, we met in the theater, each of us dressed in cutoffs and a t-shirt. I noticed her cutoffs were quite short and her t-shirt left her midriff exposed. It was easy to see she had no bra on underneath. I smiled at that.

"Care for a Coke or something?" I asked.

"Sure, that would be great," she said. I pulled a couple of bottles out of the small refrigerator in the theater and handed one to her. We sat next to each other on the large couch and took a sip of our drinks.

"So, talk to me, Greg," she said. "What's bothering you?"

"I just wanted to clear the air," I said. "It just seems like my whole life has been turned upside down. First Mom dies, and then I find out you're really not my sister. I can't help but wonder what else I'm going to find out."

"I know exactly how you feel," she said. "When Mom and Dad told me, I was devastated. I told you how I went off the deep end. But I didn't tell you everything."

"Oh?" I asked.

"I got stupid," she said. "I never did drugs or anything like that, but I did start drinking and yes, I had sex with some guys. I was 18, so I figured it was my life and my body and I'll do what I want. But as time went on, I realized what I was doing. I never really clicked with any of those guys and I wondered why for a long time. By then, I was seeing a counselor and she asked me what I thought about you. We talked about that for some time and she made me realize that in my mind I was substituting them for you."

"Wow," I said. She chuckled.

"Yeah, I was surprised by that as well," she said. "We talked about that for a long time and that's when I started fantasizing about you. One day, I was laying on the bed thinking about you. We had just finished talking on Skype and I started feeling a bit horny. The more I thought about you, the hornier I got. The next thing you know, I had taken my clothes off and was masturbating, right there on my bed. Guess what happened then?"

"Mom caught you," I said. She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "I was so embarrassed. I tried to cover myself up, but it was too late."

"I bet she about blew a gasket," I said.

"Strangely enough, she didn't," Allie said. "She came into my room, sat down on the bed with me and held me in her arms. Then she asked me if I was thinking about you."

"Seriously?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "I remember my face burning a bit, but I told her the truth. I was thinking about you. We talked about that for the longest time. She told me that she often did that thinking about Dad. Talk about surprised. The next day, she brought home my first dildo and suggested I make sure the door was tightly closed before I used it. She even gave me some tips on how to get the most out of it."

"Whoa," I said.

"So that's what I did," she said. "Every night, I would take my clothes off and climb under the covers with that thing and start thinking about you. Sometimes I would pull out my tablet and watch porn, imagining that it was us making love to each other."

"And?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked. "I fucked my brains out with that dildo. I even had my first real orgasm with it."

"Well, I hope the real thing measured up to the fantasy," I said.

"Oh yes," she said. "More than you can ever imagine. Anyway, after I came to grips with my feelings for you, things started getting better. I wasn't angry with the world anymore and I was able to focus on what I needed to do."

"Did you date anyone in college?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"That's easy," she said. "By then, I knew exactly what, or rather, who, I wanted to spend my life with. I decided it didn't make any sense to date anyone else. So I focused on my studies and waited for you." When she said that, it was like a light bulb suddenly went off in my head, and all the little comments I had heard from her since I got out of the service made sense to me. How could I have possibly missed that, I wondered. "That's not to say I didn't have my moments. I did, believe me," she added.

"Yeah?" I asked. "What was the craziest thing you did in college?"

"The craziest thing?" she asked. "That would be spring break in my junior year. A couple of us went to Key West, Florida that year. We were walking around and someone dared us to take part in a girl-girl wet t-shirt contest. We were a bit buzzed, so we said, 'what the hell,' and did it."

"No way," I said.

"Oh yeah," she said. "At first, it wasn't any big deal. We danced, flashed our tits and rubbed up against each other the way the other girls did. But as the contest went on, we saw the other girls were getting a bit more daring. So we decided to up the ante a bit."

"So, did you get naked on stage, then?" I asked, a bit shocked. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "But there was more. We ended up stripping each other naked. The crowd started chanting and yelling and we both got so fucking hot. We ended up naked on the stage floor in a 69."

"What?" I asked.

"We actually ate each other out right there on the stage," she said. "Like I said, we were both fairly buzzed and by then, we were so horny we could've fucked the whole audience. Everyone went nuts, believe me."

"Did you win?" I asked.

"Yeah, we actually won that round," she said. "I've never done anything like that since so before you ask, no, I'm not bi or anything like that. It was strictly a one-off thing and I have no desire to do anything like that again."

"Do you still keep in touch with her?" I asked.

"Yeah, we stay in touch," she said. "She works at a hospital a couple hours south of here and we reach out to each other every so often. So, what's the wildest thing you've ever done? With a woman, that is?"

"Nothing like what you just described," I told her. "This morning was the wildest experience of my life, believe me."

"Oh come on," she said. "Surely you've had one really hot memorable date."

"Yeah, I've had some hot dates and some were hotter than others," I said. "But frankly, nothing compared to what you did to me this morning."

"So you liked it when I came on to you this morning in your room?" she asked.

"I did, but I gotta admit, I was a bit scared that we might actually, you know, engage in incest," I said. She laughed.

"Maybe we ought to do that a bit more often," she said quietly. I looked at her and saw a smile forming on her face. "I know I enjoyed it."

"I hope you enjoyed yourself out in the yard," I said. "I know I did."

"I certainly did," she said. "I think that was the hottest thing I've ever done. I'd like to do that more often."

"And you really do like to run around naked?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said. "If it were up to me, I'd never wear any clothes. Does that bother you?"

"No," I said. "I like looking at you. You're an incredibly sexy woman."

"You really think I'm sexy?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said, causing her to smile. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm glad you think so," she said. "And for the record, I think you're the sexiest hunk on earth."

"Why thank you, little lady," I said, using a bad John Wayne impersonation, causing her to laugh.

"I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart," she said. "And I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy." I held her close to me.

"I love you the same way," I told her. "And I also want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

"Then it's settled," she said.

"What's that?" I asked. She took my hand in hers and looked me in the eye.

"From now on, it's just you and me," she said. "No one else. Ever. Promise?" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Promise," I said. We kissed one more time, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"So, what do you think is gonna happen to this place?" I asked after we broke our kiss, looking around.

"Nice diversion," she said. "I know Mom wanted us to keep it, if at all possible. I'd certainly hate to sell the place. I guess we'll know more after we see Albert tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. I had already started setting the loft up for my IT consulting business and I hated the idea of tearing it all down. Plus, there was all the furniture and thirty years worth of trinkets already in the house. What would we do with it all if we ended up having to sell it? We talked a bit more about the house and what we should do with all of Mom's things and before we knew it, it was dinnertime.

"Let me go see what's in the fridge," she said. I nodded my head as she got up and headed up into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came back down. "Would a tuna casserole be okay for tonight?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, give me a half hour or so and I'll whip something up," she said as she went back upstairs. About 45 minutes later, we were at the dining room table enjoying a tuna casserole.

"This is delicious," I said. "Mom did a good job teaching you how to cook."

"Thank you," she said. "I learned a lot from her." We settled back in the theater after dinner and watched a couple of movies, then headed upstairs for bed. I went into my room, stripped down to my boxers and climbed under the covers. A few minutes later, Allie showed up in my room, naked.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"You mean," I began. She smiled and nodded her head.

"That's what couples do, you know," she said as she got under the covers with me. "And since we're now a couple, I plan on sleeping with you every night from now on." Her hand went to my groin as she kissed me. "This simply will not do. These boxers have to go," she said, pulling them down my legs. She pulled them off and tossed them on the floor next to the bed.

"Much better," she said, running her hands up and down my body. "I love the way you feel. So hard and strong." She kissed her way down my body, and finally got to my now-hard cock.

"This is what I want," she purred as she stroked my manhood. "I can't get over how big and beautiful your cock is." Looking me in the eyes, she opened her mouth and began sucking my cock. I leaned back and groaned. This felt so good! The next thing I knew, she straddled my body and her pussy was right in front of my face. I couldn't resist and began licking her slit.

"That's it, baby," she moaned. "Eat me while I suck your cock." I dove in and worked on her pussy as she gave me another toe-curling blowjob. A few minutes later, she turned around and raised up enough to guide my hard cock inside her pussy. I gasped as she lowered herself on me.

"You like this?" she asked as she rode my cock.

"God, yes," I said, fondling her B-cup breasts.

"Go ahead, baby, suck my tits," she said. I sucked on one nipple as she rode me, then the other. She put her hands on my head as she moaned. "This feels so good. Don't ever stop," she moaned. I ran my hands over her smooth skin as I sucked on her nipples. Looking down, I could see her pussy sliding up and down my cock, coating it with her juices. She kept riding me and I could feel an orgasm coming.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I moaned.

"Do it, lover," she said. "Cum inside my pussy. Please. I need it so bad." Our orgasms hit at the same time and we held each other tight until we quit shaking. She kissed me deeply and I returned the kiss.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too," I told her. Finally, she slid off me and laid in the bed next to me. It felt so good to be in bed naked with her. I felt... alive.

"This is where I belong," she said, putting an arm over my chest. I wrapped an arm around her and held her close to me.

"Roger that," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find Allie on her knees with my cock in her mouth. This was a first for me. She looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I need my morning cream," she purred.

"Damn, girl," I said. "You're going to spoil me rotten."

"Good," she said. "That's the whole idea." She went back to sucking me until I exploded in her mouth. She wiped her lips, then got out of bed. "C'mon, sleepyhead, we need to get ready to go. Wanna take a shower together?"

"Sure," I said. "Let me just hit the head real quick first."

"Alright," she said, padding into her room naked. God, I loved watching her walk around like that. I did my business and just finished brushing my teeth when she came into my bathroom. She started the shower running and adjusted the temperature. Fortunately, we both liked to take fairly warm showers.

I stepped inside the shower and we soaped each other down, washed each other off and then used the removable shower head to rinse each other down. As I rinsed her off, I ran a finger along her slit and felt her smooth skin.

"Watch it," she said. "We may never get finished if you keep that up."

"I can't help myself," I told her. "You're so soft and smooth down there."

"You like that I keep it shaved?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I told her.

"Good," she said. "I was hoping you would." When we finished, I stopped for a moment and took her in my arms.

"You know, I really could get used to this," I said.

"You'd better," she said with a smile. We got out of the shower, dried ourselves off and got dressed. I knew she would need extra time to put her makeup on, so I went downstairs and started the coffee. I threw a couple bagels in the toaster and pulled out the cream cheese.

Allie had made it downstairs by the time the coffee was done, so she poured us each a cup and I grabbed the toasted bagels and began spreading the cream cheese. This was nothing new for us as we had often made each other breakfast when we were younger. Still, it felt like old times and I relished the teamwork we had developed over the years.

After we ate our bagels, we headed out. About a half hour later, we arrived at the building that housed the offices of Albert Silverman, Attorney at Law. Albert had been Mom and Dad's attorney for years. He was also a family friend and we sometimes thought of him as "Uncle Albert." I parked the car and we headed up the elevator to the sixth floor, holding hands.

His receptionist, Julie, recognized us when we entered the office. She called Albert and escorted us into his office. Albert stood and shook our hands when we entered.

"Good morning, you two," he said as he sat down. "How are you guys holding up?"

"We're managing," I said. He nodded his head and pulled out a large folder.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said. "I thought the world of your parents and I miss them as much as you. Let's get started, shall we?" He opened the folder and pulled out a document, setting it before us.

"After your father died, your mother and I put everything into a family trust," he said. "You should know that your mother was not only a shrewd businesswoman, she was also a very astute investor. By the time she died, her estate was worth more than 80 million dollars."

"Wow," I said. Albert nodded his head.

"Indeed," he said. "The mortgage on the house has been paid, so all you have to worry about are property taxes. It was her hope that the two of you would keep the property. All of your mother's final expenses have been taken care of, so there's nothing left for you to deal with.

"Each of you will receive an inheritance of 10 million dollars," he added. "Those funds will be disbursed by ACH once we have confirmation that your mother's federal estate taxes have been paid. We've already filed the paperwork for that. She made a few charitable contributions, and the rest is to remain in the family trust."

"Your mother named the two of you to be her co-trustees," he said. "In a nutshell, that means the two of you have equal rights to what is left in the estate after taxes, fees and so on. That includes the house, the bank account and so forth. There's a little bit more to it than that, but we don't need to get into the weeds over that. Bottom line is that she willed everything to the two of you. We did it this way to help minimize the tax burden on you. Any questions so far?"

"Not at this time," I said. Allie shook her head. "We may have some questions later, though."

"That's fine," Albert said. "That's what I'm here for. Now, I just have some things for you two to fill out and sign, if that's okay." He pulled out another document and went through it, page by page. Allie and I initialed and signed where he indicated. When that was finished, he pulled out another file and repeated the procedure.

"All this is so we can file the necessary paperwork for the county, including the deed to the house and the title to your mother's vehicle," he said. After we signed our lives away, Albert put the documents back into the folder. "I'll get all this taken care of and send you copies." He leaned back in his chair and looked at us for a few moments before continuing.