Greg and Allie 02: Discussions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and pulled my trousers up as she grabbed her clothes from the back seat. I helped her out of the car and we made a mad dash to my room, where we fell into bed, kissing and fondling each other.

We made sweet love to each other for hours and finally drifted off to sleep when the sun began to peek over the horizon. When I woke up, I noticed the time -- 2:00 pm! I looked next to me and saw Allie had just woke up. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. A smile formed on her face.

"Good morning, lover," I said. "Or rather, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon yourself," she said quietly. "That was some date."

"The best," I said. We kissed and made our way to the shower, where we washed each other.

"I have a question for you," she said as she dried herself off.

"What's that?" I responded.

"Why didn't we use the master bedroom? We're engaged now, right?" she asked.

"Yes, we are," I said. "I thought it would be best to wait until after we're actually married to use the master bedroom. That will give us some time to get a new bed and fix it up the way we want. Besides, I don't think it would be right to use Mom's bed."

"Yeah, I can see where you're coming from," she said. After she finished drying herself off, she looked at her ring for a few moments.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay," she said. "I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. All of my dreams are coming true. I love you so much, Greg, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her pretty face.

"I love you too, Allie," I said. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

And the adventure continues.

...

Note: Marc LaValliere was a central figure in my story, "February Sucks -- Big Time," and first appeared in GeorgeAnderson's story, "February Sucks."