All Comments on 'Greg and Allie 02: Discussions'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Great romance. Please don't take it away if you know what I mean?

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Yeah, thought I recognized the Dickhead football player. Don't let him fuck up this couple. If he tries to mess over one of my Marines he's going to have the Navy all over his ass. Well in my fantasy he does!

Great story and the sex wasn't bad either! She runs around home naked? I couldn't get my bride to do that with 46 years trying! But we are in Saddletramp's fantasy land! And lets him take pictures of her playing pet the kitty! lucky Jarhead!

Great story keep it coming. 5 stars no brainer!

Cheers

SAGE

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Just can’t get away from that goddamned February Sucks story, just the slight mention here made my skin crawl.

I hope this series is not going to lever its way into that piece of excrement. Up to now this is all good stuff but the mere fact the Marc asshole turned up has me worried. Please don’t go there.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

I have to admit, the Marc LaValliere encounter made me chuckle. Another good chapter to grow this story. Thank you!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Please do not bring back Asshole Marc. The February Sucks pile-on almost turned me completely away from the LW category. Is this the end of the line for Greg & Allie? Just asking for a friend.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

I am sick of Ol Mark myself but just what happened here would stop Ol Mark in his tracks. All it takes is the female to say no and then if that isn't enough her man would just have to step up and say the lady said no so you need to take a hike. Thats it. No more bullshit stories! Leave it to SaddleTramp to show the world the simplicity of the situation. Good job and this story is really going good can't wait for the next chapter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Another good one!

5

MVarroMVarroover 3 years ago
Not nearly as good as the first part.

A bit more story and fewer repetitive sex scenes would help. But thank you anyway!

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Great story and getting even more interesting. I actually know a couple IRL who’s divorced parents married each other and the non blood related children fell in love and married their “technical” step brother and step sister. 20 years and five kids later they are still married and in love. I would pay good money to see Greg and a few of his fellow Marines stomp the shit out of the despicable Marc LaVilliere and his motley band of sycophants.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Loved the Marc touch,

Great story. Line. Sad that every love has some rain. I see it coming but hope they stick it out.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Hahaa

Loved the tie in. Another great story by you sir. 5

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago

We have an introduction to another February. I hope this time he does like he did in father's justice. Total annihilation. Now that's an ending I could love. Please, have compassion for your readers and do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Odd stilted contrived dialogue and interactions.

When reading the will, the lawyer reads the will, he doesn't summarize it or skim over the parts that he thinks are not important. It gets filed at the court house and becomes a public document. The comment about the mother making "some minor contributions" to charity is just hokey. Its about the amounts, its about the recipients, every detail is stated as the will reads.

Then the lawyer asking to walk Allie down the aisle for her wedding, and claiming that he misses his deceased client as much as her son and daughter do? That's just odd, no matter how long he has been their attorney.

The Marc Lavelliaere, (SP?; WGAS) was silly. Not sure what you wanted to show there, unless there is more in a later chapter. Still kind of cartoonish. I think most readers wish the asshole got what he deserved from JPB.

Will continue to read, but its a bit lame. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am sorry but this just is too obvious and convenient to be eye rolling in my personal opinion. It isn't so much that this couldn't possibly happen, I suppose it could but its so outrageous. As an old professor of mine would say it lacks verisimilitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

So what if you can see it coming. It's still very good reading. 5*s.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
This

This part is just pure crap.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Greg should find out just how big a slut Allie was!!!!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

hum the whole emotional incest thing I find uncomfortable(might be a trigger to childhood trauma i guess) but well written. Marc seemed and odd addition not sure if its foreshadowing of him being a more natural "alpha" than the wife thief was or just a throw away but like most of yours I have read well written and not something i would have ever come up with.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

What a great story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tie in to February sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tie in to February sucks, one other thing about fighting a pro athlete. They are normally stronger than most, and about 50% really nice guys, 30% assholes but ones that have enough sense to back off and 20% thugs ( it used to be only about 5% thugs but colleges and coaches tolerate a lot more,) but even the 20% if they “win” the fight lose value from endorsements. And contracts. If they are the aggressor criminal prosecution is a real thing, and most guys can get enough shots in to damage a knee, elbow, eye, or even a broken finger can permanently put the guys at the pro level on unemployment. Just being willing to mix it up often is all it takes.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Not great these two pages added nothing to the story but it Sid plant the seed of another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good chapter, well written, and leading to bigger and better things, I hope. But IMHO, the whole “February Sucks” story has run its course. It’s a great story and has a lot of great sequels, but for me it’s getting just a bit tiresome. Like I said, just my opinion. Keep up the good work, ‘Tramp.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

unclemerv77unclemerv774 months ago

great stories so far, I look forward to the next endowment

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

this one is good also your stuff is all a fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...