Greg and Kelly Ch. 04: The Talk

Story Info
Kelly gets honest with Greg about her feelings.
1.7k words
4.23
23.2k
24
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers

Continued from Greg and Kelly Ch 3: Janice

Kelly climbed into bed and lay down looking at me. I can always read her face like a book, something was wrong. "You ok babe?" I reached out and stroked her bare hip. Kelly normally sleeps in panties and one of my old t-shirts. Tonight was no different.

Her eyes meet mine and she said "I want to talk about this whole Hotwife thing. I know you're excited and we have been having a lot of fun with the fantasy. But I want to talk to you about both of our expectations with this before we have a misunderstanding and someone gets their feelings hurt."

I lay down and faced her. "That sounds reasonable. What's on your mind?" I had admitted my darkest fantasy to my beautiful wife of fifteen years. I loved reading about men who watch their wives have sex with other men while they were present. I don't know how I fell into this fetish, but I know I always think about it. It doesn't help that I think Kelly is super sexy. For some reason, I would love to to see my wife have sex as I watched and then reclaimed her as my own after. Just thinking about it was getting me hard.

Kelly put her hand on the one that was touching her hip. "Greg, is this just a fantasy? Or, do you really want this to happen? I've been playing along and having fun, but I'm starting to think you really want this. And, I don't know that I really do. Honestly, I don't trust that you want this. My gut says that if we did this, it's going to explode our marriage."

Kelly had cut right to the point. In all honesty, I felt much the same. But then I also knew that I wouldn't stop thinking of her sleeping with another guy. I didn't want to destroy what had been the best thing that ever happened to me. But I also know that I'm addicted to this fantasy.

"Yes, these things had occurred to me as well. I'm not crazy. I love what we have together. Honestly, you've been playing your part do well that I thought you were totally into it." I was confused and conflicted. How can I be disappointed and relieved at the same time?

She squeezed my hand. "I want to explore fantasies with you. You were brave enough to express it to me, and I want to make you happy. But, I need to know what you want to be real and what you want to be pretendl. You know, I got married to you so I wouldn't have to go through the whole dating awkwardness anymore. How do you think it would feel to find out that I can't get a date as a married woman? How sad would that be? They're so many reasons not to do this and not many to do it. You know?"

I chuckled at that. "Babe, you would have no problem finding someone to go out with you! Just saying... You're a total hottie!"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "You think I am, but I've had to kids. I'm almost forty. My care free college sex days are over. Please be honest. I need to understand what your feelings are. Describe to me what this all means to you. Please."

Woof! How do I describe something I desperately want, but am terrified of actually getting? "Well, you know how I sometimes feel like I get more enjoyment from you having an orgasm than having one myself? Or, how I get crazy turned on when you wear something sexy out on a date with me?"

She smiled. "Sure, that's called being attracted to your wife, silly."

I'm not explaining this right I thought. "Yes, of course. That's true. But let me put it this way. You know how you feel when you are on a roller coaster, and the car is about to go down that first drop? You muscles tighten up, your mind starts racing in every direction at once and then suddenly! Everything drops from underneath of you! You're weightless! Falling! All of your senses say that you're going to die! But, you know that you are safe as well. That's what the thrill of me just thinking about watching you have sex with someone feels like to me."

As I was describing my feelings she had sat up to look at me. "Wow. That is quite the way to describe your feelings. Keep going. We should probably cuddle." She pulled her t-shirt and panties off and motioned for me to come be near her.

I sleep in the nude so, I was more than ready. I slid over and our bodies met. Her breasts smooshed into my side. "I get caught up in the idea of watching you. Like, to the point that it's all I want. But, I'm not looking for you to be a slut for some guy. I just want to see it from outside of you and I having sex. I want to experience you being your sexual self. It's almost like a pride thing. Ok, let me put it this way. Once we were watching a show and a character you didn't care much for was putting the moves on a girl and you thought it was totally hot! Why did that make you feel that way?"

She thought for a moment. "Oh! I do remember that movie. And I didn't like that character at all. But, the two actors that played them had lots of chemistry, so the context of what they were doing and the stress of the situation in the story was arousing to me. It wasn't him so much as the both of them were hot. That's what was turning me on. Kind of like watching a horror movie. I nervous, excited and scared all at once. What was hot was the context of it all. I want attracted to him, I was attracted to the situation."

I reached across my chest and started tweaking her nipple. "And, that's exactly what I feel when I think of you with another man. My anxiety gets cranked to 11, I get an erection that I could use as a baseball bat and I fall in love with you more and more. It's like you are a superhero, a runway model and my wife all rolled into one. But the guy, I have no feelings towards. I just know that I want us both to at least enjoy his company. But he's kind of a ends to a means."

Kelly scrunched up her nose "That doesn't seem fair to the guy."

I looked at her. "He's getting laid with no strings attached. I'm pretty sure his feelings aren't getting hurt."

Kelly was quite. I could tell she was thinking. Her hand snaked down my stomach and into my pubic area. My penis was already erect with my telling of my feelings of watching her, so when her hand wrapped around my shaft the feeling was incredible. She slowly started stroking up and down.

Laying her head in my shoulder she sighed "Greg, I made a promise to myself to be more open to your ideas on sex. I won't lie when I say I figured you would just want me to dress up and maybe you would want to do some butt stuff, but this is a lot more serious. Can we agree to keep it in the fantasy zone for a while? Talk to me about how you feel. I respond more to feelings that to a article on the internet."

Kelly got above me. "The door is not closed, so be quite" she whispered as she tossed a leg over me and reached under herself to guide me into her. As the head of my cock met up with the full bush of her mound and parted her pussy lips we both inhaled sharply. Kelly lay her body onto mine and my hands grabbed her butt cheeks as she slid down onto my cock.

"Maybe we should get a new sex toy?" I said. "Like a dildo, then I could use it on you, or you can put on a little show for me?" Her hips started to move slowly up and down. I kissed her neck and grabbed her butt cheeks tighter, guiding her up and down motions.

"We could do that, I'm ok with experimentation." Her breath was getting shallow. "Let's just keep things between you and I though. For now, ok?"

I reached between us and started playing with her clitoris. Swiping gentle from side to side. That got a great reaction. Her movements got more urgent and she leaned up and put both hands on our headboard. I used the opportunity to play with her breast and pull on a long dark nipple while my other hand stimulated her clit. "I'm cool with that baby. I want you to be happy."

She looked down and made eye contact. "I want you to cum in me. Now." Her hips were flying up and down. Trying to be quite was going out the window fast and I could feel my testicles start to rise as my orgasm got closer! I worked her clit trying to make us orgasm together. But she came first, she ground her hips into mine, her neck bent down so that her mouth was at my ear, the sounds of her heavy breathing and the feel of her pussy gripping my cock tripped me over the edge and I came. My cum bursting into her, shooting in burst after burst of hot cum.

Kelly lay her body down on to mine and I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed gently. "That was something. I can't remember the last time we both came at the same together."

I kissed her shoulder "I love you Kelly. I will always love you."

She took a deep breath, my limp penis flopped out of her pussy and a could feel my cum drool out of her and start to pool around my crotch. "I love you too baby. Thank you for talking to me. Let's take things slow. We'll see where it goes."

I patted her bottom. "So... What was that you said about doing butt stuff with me?"

(To be continued)

corvair64
corvair64
132 Followers