Greg Finds Love Under His Nose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, I stopped; I made sure I was fully covered by the blanket. I heard the sound of keys and knew it was Mum. I knew she would be alone and it was just the two of us in the house. My horniness took over and I was totally thinking with my cock. This was going to be the moment that I showed my mother my cum. I was going to climax in front of her.

As she came into the house, I heard her call my name, but I didn't reply. I knew she would come into the TV room, so I pulled the blanket back slightly, revealing my hot cock wrapped in her blue panties. I was so hard, and I made sure I was ready so that I would cum as soon as I saw her. I heard her footsteps walking through the hall on the hardwood floor; this was it. This was the time I would finally cum in front of my mother. My hand was on my throbbing cock. I pulled the blanket completely back to ensure she had a full view of everything-- the dirty gusset of her panties running along my cock.

As she came around the corner, she looked shocked, but didn't move. She could have walked away, but she didn't-- she wanted to see this, too. For several seconds, she was focused on my cock as I was wanking. I was right on the edge, I could feel the cum sliding up my cock ready to flow out. Our eyes met as she gasped.

I stared at Mum in a sexual way that I had never done before. Undressing her with my eyes, I didn't care that she was seeing this. I wanted her to see this. I didn't care if Mum knew that I sexually wanted her because I wanted to have forbidden sex with her. I wanted Mum to know that I had this sexual urge. I wanted her to see this, and to hopefully enjoy it. My hand didn't stop wanking, as I looked at her dead in the eyes-- I groaned and started to feel it happening. Her hand went across her mouth as my body started to tense.

"I'm so sorry, Mum," I moaned, but never stopped jerking.

Mum said nothing with her mouth, but everything with her eyes. They were fully focused on my cock and I could see the excitement. My orgasm hit its peak and I started to come, as I released my semen

"Oh Mummy," I moaned, as streams of hot, white semen shot out of my cock and onto my chest and her panties. She stood and watched every drop stream out of my cock and cover me. The last few dribbles rolled down my cock and hand onto her panties. Mum never left me, she had watched every last second. No words were spoken, and once I finished, we just looked at each other.

Her right hand slid down, stretched across her pussy, as she smiled seductively at me. She then mouthed the words, "I love you," to me, and then backed away and walked back upstairs.

Oh my God, I've done it, I thought. The most amazing cum I'd ever had, allowing my mother to see me ejaculate had crossed the line.

A few hours later, she called out that dinner was ready, so I came downstairs. It was still just me and her at dinner, but she acted like nothing had happened; asking me how my day was, making small talk like she hadn't seen me a few hours earlier cumming into her panties. This felt weird, but it was like she had accepted what I had done. Was this her saying I could do it again?

*****

The next day, I was home before everyone else. As always, I was horny. I was under the blanket, watching TV, stroking myself when I heard Mum come home. Once again, I heard her keys and she walked straight towards the TV room where I was lying; this time, I stayed under the blanket as she walked in. She was stuck in the doorway, staring at me, as my hand was going up and down on my hard cock. She looked at me and smiled as I smiled back. She knew what I was doing.

"Show me," she said, as her hand slid down to touch her pussy through her skirt.

I pulled back the blanket to show my big, hard cock.

"No panties today?" she asked.

I shook my head, not saying a word.

"Would you like these?" she asked, as she pulled up her skirt and showed me the black panties I had sniffed the day before.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "Yes please," I replied quickly.

Mum smirked, as she reached her thumbs into the waistband and slowly pulled them down, over her sexy legs and her expensive shoes. She lifted them and brought them up to her face. She sniffed the gusset and then licked across it. She was tasting her juice, while her son played with his cock in front of her. She threw them at me, and I instantly picked them up and put them to my face, smelling her wetness and then sucking on the gusset, tasting my mother's pussy.

She moved across the room into the chair opposite the sofa, lifting her skirt again to give me a perfect view of the hole that I'd come from, the pussy that gave birth to me. Her hands went up to her blouse and undid a few buttons, revealing her bra that was holding back her amazing breasts. She reached inside her bra and pulled out one, then the other breast. She slowly spread her legs apart, exposing her genitals to my view. I could see her pussy; her pubic hair was more of a frame than an obstacle. I was delighted to see her prominent labia. The flaps hung outside like the opening of a tunnel leading to her slit-- it looked beautiful. I stared intently. No words were spoken between us, but we both started masturbating while watching each other.

She immediately spread her lips with one hand; I let out a moan and stroked with renewed vigor. The pre-cum was flowing pretty well at this point, it was starting to lube my strokes a bit. Mum was rubbing her clit, with two fingers. Pushing and grinding it. Her hips began to move up and down in a rhythmic motion. Her fingers glided over her sensitive spot and then inside her pussy. I brought my right hand up to my mouth and licked it, quickly returning it to my balls. I began to fuck my fist, as if it were a tight pussy-- my mother's pussy-- that I was looking at, just three meters away. Her attention was on her clit, her pace quickening as she stroked it between her two fingers. All of a sudden, those two fingers dove right into her hole. As they were engulfed by her pussy, the other hand quickly moved up and onto her nipples, moving back and forth, squeezing each one hard. With each thrust of her hand, her fingers seemed to penetrate further into her vagina, until all I could see were her outer two fingers and the knuckles of the middle two. This was becoming too much for me and I could feel my cum starting to build.

A deep, long, low moan escaped my mouth.

"Ahhhh, yes!" I said, gasping as the first load of spunk travelled up my urethra and exploded out of the slit in the head of my cock-- landing at the top of my six-pack abs.

Seeing this, sent her into her orgasm. She furiously pulled, squeezed, and twisted her fully engorged clit. All the while, pinching and twisting her nipples like she was trying to pull them off. The first spasm hit her and she froze. Her pussy seemed to visibly tighten around her fingers. With a bit of effort, she pulled her fingers out, arched her back and her head flew back.

"Oh Greg!" she screamed, as she continued tugging and rubbing her clit.

Another spasm, the muscles in her thighs tensing and becoming even more defined. Then, she suddenly dropped into the chair like a rag doll. I could see the cum glistening off her fingers as she bought them up to her mouth and licked them.

"I love you, mummy," I said, with cum all over my chest.

"I love you, too, my darling." She got up and walked towards me. "This needs to be our little secret," she whispered, and then gave me a peck on the lips; the electricity for us was amazing.

Her finger went across my chest and through the still-warm cum and then went up to her lips. She paused and looked at me, with that special smile before putting the fingers deep into her mouth, sucking off my cum, tasting my seed. The mutual masturbation was amazing; I'd never come so hard in my life. Mum then walked away, but finally, my cum was inside her, this time in her mouth. Hopefully, next time it would be in a different hole.

*****

The next week went without anything happening, apart from me wanking several times a day into Mummy's panties. They had become my go-to, and she didn't stop me. Her laundry basket was then full of her panties; the clean ones I'd cum in, plus the ones that she had worn and I had then covered in my cum. On Saturday morning at breakfast, Mum announced that it was just us that night, as Dad and James, my brother, were going away at a swimming training camp so were staying in a hotel overnight and wouldn't be back 'til late Sunday.

"How about you and me go out for dinner?" I offered.

"That's such a good idea," she replied. "I would love that, just time for me and my baby boy. Perfect, I'll book us a table."

As the afternoon came around, and we were starting to get ready, Mum called me up to her room. As I walked in, I saw her standing there in her robe. Her hair was up in bunches and she looked so sexy. No makeup, just natural beauty. I wanted to push her onto the bed right there, and make love to her, but just undressed her with my eyes.

"As you are my date tonight, I wanted to be perfect for you, so please, can you pick out my clothes for tonight?"

"Of course, Mum," I replied, excitedly; this was hot and making me very horny.

I opened her wardrobe and went through a few dresses until I saw what I wanted. She had a sexy pinafore with clips on the straps that could be unclipped and give easy access to her breasts. With everything that had happened so far, I had become obsessed with Mummy porn, and I had watched a video online recently that the Mum wore a very similar pinafore. She ended up breastfeeding her adult son and I wanted to recreate this. I laid it out on her bed and went to leave.

"Excuse me, mister, aren't you forgetting something?" Mum said, and pointed over to her underwear drawer.

I didn't need to be told twice, and went straight over and dug around. I had seen all her panties by then and had cum in many of them, so I knew what I wanted. She had a very sexy beige set that was very silky and lacy on the front, so I picked these straight out. I went over and gave them to Mum, but she only took the bra.

She looked me in the eyes with that smile. "Can you do something for me?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Please go and fill them with your cum. I want to wear them, but I want to feel your cum on my pussy as we sit and have dinner tonight."

Oh my God, this was one of the hottest things anyone had ever said to me; I was so turned on and instantly hard.

"Of course, I will," I managed to say,. "I would love to do that for you, Mummy."

"Then go to your room, or go under your blanket and fill them with your cum-- your hot, wet, sticky cum," she ordered.

I couldn't believe this was happening and that my mum wanted to feel my cum in her panties and on her pussy. I went straight downstairs and under my blanket. I teased my cock for a while; I wanted to cum as much as possible and make her panties dripping wet, so I took my time, gently stroking and teasing the end of my cock. After fifteen minutes or so, I was ready to fill them with my spunk. I laid them on the sofa and got on my knees, lined up my cock with the gusset and gently stroked myself off. The orgasm was so intense, and streams of my cum covered the silk material, they were soaked in spunk. I got dressed and took them back upstairs to Mummy. She was sitting naked on the bed, waiting for me, as I walked in. She smiled and said thank you before taking them out of my hand; my cum was dripping on the side and spilled on to her hand through the panties

"Looks like you enjoyed them," she said, as she opened them up to look inside.

I watched as she stepped into them and slid them up her legs. When they were on, she pulled them right up and used her hand to rub the gusset against her pussy, pushing it inside her pussy. My cum was now over my mother's pussy and some was going inside her. I just hoped that one day, I'd be able to do it properly and fire my cum inside her. Maybe this night could be the night.

*****

Over dinner, we flirted softly, as we drank several bottles of wine. I fed her food. She fed me food. And by the time the pudding came, we were playing footsie under the table. I was hard for nearly the whole of dinner and wanted her so badly. As the waiter came to give us the bill, we were holding hands on the table. He had no idea that she was my mother. We must've looked like I just had myself a MILF, or she had gotten herself a young, sexy boytoy.

We paid the bill and got a taxi home. We sat in the back and I put my arm around Mum as she snuggled into me. I gently kissed her head and slid my hand around her side and against her breast. I began to stroke the side of it, and she did not stop me. Her hand occasionally brushed over my stiff erection, just teasing me. Before we knew it, we were home and stumbling into the house. We went into the kitchen and put some music on. After serving more drinks and some up-close dancing, we settled on the sofa in the TV room.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" Mum asked.

I had so many thoughts and things I wanted to do; I wasn't sure if she would allow me, but I was desperate to be fed her breasts like I had done when I was a baby. I asked if I could show her a video and she agreed, so I showed her the video of the mother breastfeeding her adult child. She was wearing a pinafore just like Mum was.

She looked me in the eyes. "Would you like a mummy to feed you her breasts like that baby?" she asked, softly. "It looks very erotic"

"Yes, please Mummy." I replied.

"Come here, baby. You need to relax. Let mummy help you like I did when you were a baby." She sat back on the sofa and patted her lap.

I lay down and rested my head on her lap, just above her covered pussy. She seductively unclipped her pinafore strap, and took off her shirt underneath. Then she unfastened her bra and released her breasts. Her nipples were hard and they were inches from my mouth. She offered me her breast, and I did not hesitate.

My cock immediately got hard and she again told me to relax, as I started sucking hard. She yelped in pain and told me to slow down, as I lay across her belly. After a while, I realised that I was mindlessly caressing her belly while I had her breast in my mouth. I started stroking her belly with my hand and she seemed to like that because I heard her moan softly a few times.

I decided to give it a try and slowly wandered up to her other breast. Finally, I put my hand on her other breast and left it there without moving my hand. When she said nothing, I started moving my hand up and down, making sure to rub her hard nipple with my palm. I looked up, and saw her throwing her head back, obviously enjoying the attention I was giving her breasts. Soon, I started rubbing her nipple with my hand, squeezing and grabbing her breasts while sucking on them. Her breasts were being sucked and touched by her son and she enjoyed it. I suspected she didn't even realise how loudly she was moaning.

She grabbed a pillow and put it under my head. When she did, I knew that this was a change in our relationship, and that this would happen more often. I sucked her breast while playing with the other, squeezing and lightly pinching her nipple. That was the moment when things began to change between us.

Mum looked down at me and smiled. "Baby, do you like sucking on mummy's breasts?" She looked at me, asking softly.

"Mm-hmm."

"Do you like to hold and squeeze mummy?"

"Mm-hm."

"Does that make you feel better?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Baby, mummy will always do everything she can to make you feel safe and relaxed."

"Mummy, it's making my willy go all hard."

"That's okay, darling. That's what happens to mummy's little boy when he gets excited."

Her hand slid along my body and started to undo my trousers. I lifted and pulled down the trousers and my boxers to free my cock. Mum's hand was soon wrapped around it, and slowly began to slide up and down. The feeling of having my mother's breast in my mouth, while she stroked my cock was the best. Her hand would go around and cup my balls, giving them a squeeze, then going back to my cock. The slow touching was exciting for me. Mum was pulling my foreskin fully back, letting my cock pop out before pulling it back up. I had pre-cum flowing, and she rubbed it all over my cock, teasing the base with her finger, as I continued to suckle. I was then tasting her boob juice, and this was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh Mummy! I'm cumming," I said, as the cum started to flow through my penis. "Oh Mummy! Oh Mummy!" I screamed, as the cum exploded out of me flying into the air and landing on me and the sofa.

She continued to stroke slowly, and the rest of the cum dribbled down over the head. Once I had finished, she took her hand to her mouth and licked every last drop. My mum had wanked me off and I loved it. She leant forward and our lips met. It wasn't a mother-son kiss-- it was a kiss of lovers. Our tongues were entwined and our kiss held so much passion. As we stopped, I knew this was the start of something special.

She looked me in the eye. "Now, you need to make Mummy cum."

I started to reposition myself, but she stopped me. "Not here, darling. I want you to make Mummy cum in her bed. Take me to my room and make me cum better than Daddy ever has."

I stood up and offered my hand. She took it and I pulled her behind me, as we went upstairs. When we got there, I removed her pinafore and pushed her back on the bed. Mum shuffled back and looked at me with that smile. That smile that I then knew what it meant, it meant she wanted me. She wanted me right then, her son, in the marital bed. She spread her legs; I knew what she wanted.

I licked her pussy through her panties to start with. Her panties were soaking from her juice and my cum earlier. The smell of sex was amazing. I hooked the waistband and pulled them down to show her beautiful pussy. Her lips just hung out and showed me where my tongue needed to go. First, I touched her with my fingers. This was the first pussy I had ever touched; I was nervous but desperate to pleasure her.

"Mummy, you are my first, I'm not sure what I need to do," I said, shyly.

"Would you like a mummy to teach you, darling?"

"Oh yes please. I will be a good boy, and do what I am told."

"Okay, I'm going to tell you what I want you to do, but I'm also going to guide your tongue with my finger," Mummy told me.

With that, she placed her left index finger at the base of her very damp pussy and instructed, "Right here. I want you to start here. Use the tip of your tongue and slowly lick up along the inside of the lip until you reach my clit." She gasped at the shock of my tongue touching my lip.

With a deep sigh, she said, "Now, I want you to do that three or four more times on that side, then three or four more times on the other side." She could not steady her breathing, or keep the tremor out of her voice.

"This is turning you on isn't it?" I asked, looking up at her with a smile.

"Yes," she gasped. "Your tongue feels amazing on Mummy's pussy. I've been thinking about this all day."

I dipped my head between her legs again, and licked the left side of her pussy, all the way up to her clit and back again. I was trying to tease her with my tongue, barely grazing her clit, and she seemed to be loving it

Then, as she requested, I moved over to the right side to repeat the same motion, several times. Her ragged breathing was turning to moaning. I was trying to maintain control, but I couldn't help it. This was such a turn-on making my mum feel like this; I wanted to make her cum so bad.

"What do I do now, Mummy?" I asked teasingly, looking up at her, all sweet and innocent.

"Ahhh..." she stammered, taking a deep breath. "Okay, go back down to the base of my pussy again. Only this time, I want you to start at the centre and lick straight up until you reach my clit, but don't lick it yet, just graze it lightly with your tongue. Then go back down and do it again. Do that several times. Oh my dear God," she moaned aloud, as my tongue, warm and wet, glided up the centre of her pussy towards my clit.