Greg Finds Love Under His Nose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" she exclaimed, bawling her hands into fists and banging them down on the mattress.

I stopped with a low chuckle and commented, "I guess I must be a good student, Mummy?"

"Argh!" she groaned. "Don't stop!"

I loved this and was so happy that I was doing this for her.

"Okay," she said, panting. "I want to feel your tongue on my clit. Make it flat and lick it hard from the bottom to the top, over and over again."

Pausing to catch my breath, I continued.

"But just my clit, bottom to top, over and over. I like it slow," she begged.

Just as I dipped my head back down to launch the attack on her clit, she stopped me.

"Uhm, baby, I am getting pretty close to losing control here, so let me say a few more things before I become completely incoherent, okay?" she asked with a raspy chuckle, my breath coming in short gasps. Taking a deep breath she continued, "You can lick my clit in a few different ways. You can use the tip of your tongue and flick it from side to side. You can trace little circles around it. You can suck on it gently. You can go from slow to fast and back to slow. Just push your tongue hard against me."

With that, I dipped my head down and started gently lapping at Mummy's clit. Her chest started to heave and her breaths were coming in short, shallow gasps, as she gripped the bedspread with my her fists and spread her legs wider. She lifted her hips and tried to push her pussy tighter against my face. Then her hands were behind my head pulling me deep into her.

"Ooohhhh... yeah, baby, yeah... hmm-mmm... yeah, yeah, yeah... just like that... right there... oh my God... FUCK...! fuck, fuck, fuck... awwww... aarrgghh... Please, baby, please! Make me cum!"

Then, I tried moving her, pushing one of her legs up in the air and attacking her clit from an angle, licking from side to side, fast then slow, slow then fast, which she loved.

"Aahhhhh...!" she cried out, panting and gasping for breath.

"Baby," she begged me, pleading some more. "Give me your fingers. Please. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me hard. Please!!!"

"Ooooohhhhh... I'm gonna cum! Oh my God... oh my God... Aaahhhh... Oh my God... fuuuuuck... yeah, ye-ahh, yeah... baby... awww baby... oh... aaarrrgghhhhh!!"

Screaming and shrieking at the top of my lungs, her orgasm erupted violently and washed over her entire body. I felt the hot liquid spurting from deep inside of her, cascading over my hand.

"Wow," I exclaimed, as I removed my fingers and saw the amount of cream on them. "That was an amazing, Mummy."

"No, you were an amazing, baby boy," she said, pulling back to gaze into my eyes. "Now, my baby, I want you to fuck me."

I slid up her body and lay on top of her. Our lips met and we kissed with real passion. My hard cock was in line with her pussy, and just slid straight into her wet hole. It was a little strange, fucking the same opening that I came out of all those years ago. I couldn't believe that we were doing this, no matter if it was wrong or not. I was losing my virginity to my incestuous mother, and it just felt so right. I loved Mummy and she loved me.

"Oh God, baby you feel so good inside of your Mummy," she moaned, as he slowly sunk inside of her. "Oh, it feels so big, so much better than Daddy's. It's been so long. It feels so good."

"I love your pussy, Mummy," I breathed.

"I love your cock, honey. Tell me if you're getting too close, or if I hurt you and we can stop," she told me.

This was the first pussy I had ever felt and I knew I would not last long. Mummy groaned as she felt my cock disappearing inside her body. She hooked her legs around me, wrapping me up, and pulling me into her. I was gently rocking, sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh, my darling," she said. "You are right back where you belong."

I looked down at her and saw that smile again. The feeling of being inside my mother was exhilarating. She stroked down my arms and held me close to her. "You're doing so good, baby, keep doing that, don't stop," she begged.

"Oh sweetheart, I've never been fucked like this before!" she moaned. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" she begged.

After that, I felt the pull. She slammed her hips back and forth at a relentless pace, with every stroke, she let out a loud whimper. Then, she froze in place, threw her head back, and wailed to the ceiling above. Her pussy squeezed even tighter around me, as she came, trembling violently under me. The tension around my cock was too much and I burst. My balls exploded and I came. I came so hard, so deeply and so lovingly inside my mother.

I had just lost my virginity to my true love.

I had become her lover and she wanted me, she wanted her little boy to be the one to make her cum.

Mum spooned next to me and snuggled up against me. "Thank you, honey. I didn't think I'd ever feel this good -- this happy -- again. We cannot tell anyone, this must be our little secret. Nobody would understand."

"I love you, Mum."

"And I love you, too, darling."